Devils of Wythaven

Story Info
A patient undergoes radical new 'therapy'.
3.6k words
3.89
64.1k
11
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Genophan
Genophan
62 Followers

It was usual that they would drug me, a few pills forced down my throat to ensure a quiet few hours, both for them and for me, but not tonight. In the haze that still beat through my mind I was dimly aware of my session in the dank room that lay at the deepest part of the corridor. The faintest echoes of memory were my only company real company ...at least for a while before the past terrors of the asylum began to invade my mind. I had tried to close my eyes against the swirling contortions of shadows and darkness that plagued my waking eyes, but nothing I could do could bring about a cessation of their tightening spiral against my body as their screaming cries relentlessly invaded my thoughts.

My screams only bought curses from the other side of the door as one of the orderlies would walk by, his fist hammering against the metal and shouting vile curses at what he would do to me if I didn't 'shut the fuck up'. For a moment I would lay silent, shaking in the darkness until the cold ice would crawl across my skin and the screaming would start once more.

They had told me that it was just the manifestation of my condition, that I was sick and that my mind had become disjointed and separated from reality. It made no difference in my moments of lucidity when I told them that I had never had such visions before I arrived here, that they were more than just imaginings but rather they were the lost souls that had fallen foul of this dire building. They would just sneer and up my medication.

The hours of darkness drifted by, their timeless hold against me seemingly never faltering once until it was broken by the squeal of metal as the lock turned over and the door swung open, I blinked against the harsh backlight that illuminated the figure in the doorway for a moment and served to block out any discernable features, but I knew who it was, I didn't need to see her to know the form of Nurse Dixon. I yelp and tried to push myself tighter against the wall, a futile gesture as there was no where I could go and the shadows that had embraced me with their hateful whispers during the night not sought only to shun me and leave me as prey for this bitch.

A deeply malicious smile took to Nurse Dixon's face as her eyes met mine. "C'mon, you need to get cleaned up." with a nod of her head two orderlies eagerly slipped past her and made a grab for me, I tried to push back but the constraints of the jacket limited my movements and from the fatigue born of a restless night I had little strength to fight back and was soon forced to my knees with their hands restraining me from moving too far.

"Good girl." sneered Dixon as she walked into the room, it was then I caught sight of a second nurse, a slighter figure and one I had not seen before. "Your learning you place. About time too." she dipped to my ear and hissed the last three words. Dixon turned to the orderlies and spoke abruptly, the smile never leaving her expression. "Get her in the wheel chair and follow me to the shower room." Any fight I put up was wasted effort and I had little choice but to allow myself to be manhandled like meat into the wheel chair as they wheeled me down the poorly lit confines of the corridor towards the shower block.

It was a brief run along the corridor to the cold tiled room that served as the shower room. Along the one side of the room ran a line of metal shower heads and the floor sloped gently towards a central drain, it was a grim place. The tiles, once white where now dulled grey with age and layers of soap scum whilst the once pristine grout between them lay blackened with mould. It was the small details I noticed, countless days locked within my cell had given me the time to notice things that I would not have normally. I was still staring absent minded at the wall when the door slammed shut and was locked by one of the orderlies as Dixon and the other nurse moved towards me and released the binds from the chair before slowly beginning to unshackle the jacket, I felt the constraining binds slip from my flesh and give me room to breath once more. They didn't take their eyes of me for a minute and the orderly in front held a device I had met several times before in my incarceration here ...a version of a cattle prod, able to deliver enough of a shock to drop you to the ground without causing any serious harm, I knew as I had tasted its sting on a few occasions and had little eagerness to try it again.

What little I wore was stripped of me, though it mattered not, I had long ago had something far more precious stripped from me than mere clothes and so being naked with four people didn't bring any false need for modesty and so I just stood their, my pale skin tattooed with grime and my matted hair drifting across my face as these four people looked across me, each of them told a different story in their eyes. The two orderlies were the easiest to read, their eyes spoke of bestial lust of my waifish form, whilst Nurse Dixons eyes were a little harder to read and as I looked towards her I caught her glance towards the corner of the room in which sat a cctv camera. Knowing that I had caught sight of this, she simply smiled in a devious manner. The fourth woman, a slightly built nurse who I didn't know looked as though she was more unnerved to be here than I was, as though she bore some secret that was crushing her, a secret that I felt I would soon find out about.

My eyes flicked around the room, I felt a twitch run through my body, I wasn't alone ...I was never alone but it was as though the very demons of the room infested the staff that slowly circled me, like sharks that had scented a bead of blood in the water. They were around me ...watching me ...almost with baited breath as though they knew what the future held for me.

The sharp sound of Nurse Dixons voice bought me out of my reverie "Michael ....Carl." She glanced respectively at the two male orderlies as they closed in on me, smiles broadening on their faces as they did so, "Time we gave this bitch her treatment, as per Doctor's orders" she sneered. Suddenly they lunged for me, I had not expected them to move so quick and was unable to step away as both men drove me back against the tiled wall of the shower with such force that several tiles cracked as the back of my head rang off it and left behind a thin smattering of blood that stained the purity of the white sheen.

They gripped my wrists tightly and pressed me hard against the tiles and I could feel the cold creep of porcelain as my breasts were crushed against the wall. The sound of water suddenly spraying against the ground caught my ear and the next moment I was heaved from the wall and forced under the stinging spray of ice cold water as the two male orderlies stood either side of me and held me fast under the torrent of water. I coughed and spluttered as the it hammered against me and tricked into my eyes, one of the orderlies pulled back on my hair and bought my face up to meet the spurt of water directly were it left me coughing and gasping as my mouth filled with water for a moment. Dixon directed the other nurse to start to wash away some of the grim from my body and the very moment her slender fingers hesitantly touched against my flesh my head shot forward, my eyes burning with hatred that she would touch me ...even if a slender part of my thoughts actually embraced this human contact, as, for the first time in more time that I could remember, it was a touch that was delicate and almost unsure.

I felt her fingers round the underside of my breast as she used the soap to lather up my body beneath the rush of water as tried her best to wash me under the watchful gaze of two slavering orderlies and Dixon. On a few occasions she caught my eye and then hurriedly looked away. As I stood there I actually felt a pity for her, but all too quickly the moment was dislodged from my thoughts when the orderlies pulled me from the torrent of water and half dragged me towards the center of the room where Dixon awaited.

"Get her down on the floor. On her hands and knees ....do it now." I struggled, I fought like crazy, spittle frothing at my mouth as I tried to pull free of them but it only made them dig at my flesh all the harder as they drove their heels into the back of my knees and forced me down.

"Fiesty little bitch this one." smirked the goatee wearing orderly, Michael, as his hands enveloped my arms and blanched my skin from how tightly he was holding me. Dixon circled the scene and surveyed the sight of my body held down by the orderlies. Her eyes glanced up towards the camera that sat indiscreetly in the corner, its intermittent red blink the only party to my violation.

"You are very lucky to get such personal attention from Doctor Crane, seems he has some interesting new therapies to try and bring your mind back and free your of those demons.' she spoke with a edge of mocking to her tone. As she came around behind me, she used her foot to kick apart my legs a little further as I was held tightly in a kneeling position on the floor. She bought her foot up, and with the pointed tip of her shoe she slowly teased along the tight cleft of my sex, easing between my lips as they still glistened from the residue of the chilled shower. Then she pulled her foot away and looked down at the water that glistened at the tip of it. I couldn't see her, but I caught the expression on Carl at my side as he sneered at her expression.

"Use these." she spoke as something metallic clunked against the floor, "Secure her wrists to those pipes, we don't want the little bitch getting too feisty now do we."

I glanced forward and caught sight of a pair of water pipes running up to the shower head and secured to the tiled wall, the first I was aware of the handcuffs was when Carl snapped shut the one on my left wrist and pulled my arm out across to the pipe to make fast the opposite loop of the cuff. Michael meanwhile followed suit with my right hand before they both stood away from me and left me knelt down on the floor, my arms splayed forwards towards the wall. I tried to turn my head towards them, but all I could see was the glare of the shower room lights and the thick black smog that swirled above the heads of my tormentors, something all four of them were unaware of.

It was then my eyes were drawn to Michael as, with a sadistic grin on his lips, his hand dropped down to his crotch and crudely grasped a hold of the turgid stirrings beneath his orderly 'blues'. Something that didn't go unnoticed by Nurse Dixon she stepped back a little to allow him to move behind me ...my heart began to beat faster, It couldn't be clearer exactly what they were planning to do, they meant to rape me. I cried out, I screamed, I tried to pull against cuffs and wrench my body away from him but felt a stiff kick against my ribs from the toe of Nurse Dixon's shoe that caught me breathless and winded for a moment. Long enough for Scot to move in front of me and begin to pull down his trousers and exposing a thick rod that was still swelling at the rhythmic tug of his fist as he knelt across my outstretched arms and further limited my struggles.

A thick pair of hands gripped against my ass as I felt Michael kneel behind me, pushing my legs further apart as a single thick finger began to rub up and down the cleft of my pussy as he tested it for slickness.

Carl tapped against my forehead with the tip of his cock, momentarily leaving a sticky strand of gossamer pre-cum in his wake.

"Open you mouth slut." he ordered, "Take what the Doctor has prescribed for you." at this he chuckled to himself and left my mind floundering as I tried to understand his meaning. Suddenly he pulled his shaft from me and cupped it protectively with his palm as he adopted a more serious expression before speaking again. "Don't you get any ideas about biting me bitch. You do that and I will see to it that each and every one of your teeth is removed." To further demonstrate his point the reached into his trousers, now bunched on the floor and took out a pair of pliers and snapped them shut close to my face.

His threat was meaningless though, I had long had the fight beaten from my body, what could I do, all I could feel was my lower jaw go slack and open before him. His response was to grab a handful of hair and twist me head so I was in a more convenient position for him as he nestled the head of his cock against my lips before thrusting his hips forward and filling my maw with his length, he grunted heavily as the crown of his shaft touched against the back of my throat and I did all I could to repress gagging on his thick meat.

Michael took his own cue from this and pressed his cock against my sexual lips before rolling his hips forward and sinking his shaft deep into me. I groaned from the discomfort of his thicker shaft parting the dry walls of my pussy, it was almost a burning sensation as his length plunged into me, until his heavily laden balls tapped against my femininity, such as was left to me in this hell.

There was nothing precious buried in my pussy anymore, not for these people who just used me like meat and I tried to close my eyes, my mind and my senses to the brutal violation of my flesh as my fingers dug hard against the tiles as the ring of the cuffs dug hard against each wrist as the two orderlies fucked my hard and rough under the constant direction of Nurse Dixon and the solemn looking shadow of a nurse who followed her around the room.

"Spill it in her cunt Michael, I want her nice and lubricated for this." The comment was met with a dark laugh that seemed to invigorate Michael's thrusts into my body became sharper and tighter as he began to near the brink of climax, but as yet I couldn't see what she was referring too.

Carl too seemed excited by the prospect of what was to unfold and with an ever tightening grip through my hair he rocked his hips against me and mirrored his movements with my head as with a defining grunt he began to lace the back of my throat with thick heavy strands of seed that plastered my throat and sent convulsion of revulsion through my body. He pulled his still hard length from between my lips as I began to cough against the tide of cum that trickled down my throat. This was enough for the orderly at my rear who suddenly ground his hips tight against my body and wash the surface of my unprotected womb with his ejaculate. He remained in me for a few moments, his body twitching against me before slowly withdrawing and coating my inner depths with his glistening cream.

The tenseness of my muscle slowly started to relax and all I wanted to do was sob, but I didn't want them to have that satisfaction. I was aware of the two men slowly lifting from me, but as they did so a more ominous shadow fell over me, that of Nurse Dixon who squatted at my side and at some point during my violation she had seen fit to remove her own uniform, her fingers idly played and tweaked her stiffening nipples as she grinned sadistically at me

"You should thank Michael for unloading so much into your little pussy, its going to make this slide in so much easier." at that, her hand dropped to the thick black plastic strap on that nestled at her crotch. I gasped as she reached around and pressed her fingers against my sullied hole and coated them with a fine sheen of the orderlies cum that slowly leaked from my body before bringing them to the fake shaft and began to lubricate the length with it before rising to her feet and taking over the position from Michael between my legs.

She knelt down and I felt the touch of the strap on's tip at the entrance to my body, even with the new found 'wetness' of my passage I knew that this would be a harsh experience and tried to brace my body against her as the tip slowly pushed between the sticky lips of my pussy and mould around the plastic shaft. As she did this she barked at the other nurse to get down in front of me and raise her skirt, this she did with some hesitation but the fear of a bad word to the Doctor about her was enough to convince her to play her part in this theatre of violation. She lowered onto her ass and rested her back against the wall as she shuffled her skirt higher up her thighs before exposing the smooth waxed mound of her womanhood.

I suddenly felt Nurse Dixon's fingers in my hair as she tugged my head back and hissed coarsely into my ear that I was to 'lick her pussy and make her cum', with that she pushed my head forward and buried it against the hesitant nurses crotch so that each breath I took in was flavoured with a delicate perfume of her body. It was actually a momentary pleasure before the roughness of the sudden push of Nurse Dixon against my body as she buried herself so deeply into me that I cried out against the other nurses body and was convinced that there would be internal bruising from her ferocity, but that was nothing compared to subsequent thrusts as she lost herself in the moment and channelled all her rage and anger into each jolting thrust that pushed my lips tighter against the other woman.

As instructed I slipped my tongue against her, fearful of the results should I have not, and slowly began to trace against the soft dampening cleft, my 'reward' was a soft whimpered moan from the nurse as her thighs shifted a little to make herself more comfortable with my tongues caress. Nurse Dixons fingernails dug hard into my hips and bought beads of blood to the pale canvas of my skin as her thrusts pounded against me with far more vigour than the orderly had been able to muster, I could hear her grunting from the exertion while the nurse before seemed to tense up a little, her toes curling against me as my tongue continued to explore her moistening body. I glanced up as she began to shiver and bit down on her lip as she attempted to suppress the loud vocalisation of her climax but I tasted her bodies release against my lips as she shuddered against me.

Dixon too seemed to slow behind me as she took hard and heavy breaths, seemingly pleasured deeply by the run of the strap on against her clitoris, but the very thought of this made me want to be sick, the room smelt pungent from the soup of sex that simmered around us. Slowly Nurse Dixon pulled from me and I felt my passage ache from being stretched so much.

"Take her back to her cell." Nurse Dixon glanced upwards at the camera in the corner of the room secretly wondering at how her 'little show' had been received. The orderlies returned to my side and released the cuffs before they lifted my naked body up to the wheelchair once more, my body covered in the stink of their abuse, but little of it mattered to me anymore, I simply rose my eyes to the ceiling and watched the fervent storm of dark shapes as they swirled above my head.

I was very dimly aware of Nurse Dixon at my side as she pulled on her uniform and followed my eyes to what would have appeared to be an empty room to her. "Bitch is hallucinating again it seems."

I was still watching the ceiling as they wheeled me back.

Genophan
Genophan
62 Followers