Devolution of a Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Naked and handcuffed outdoors, she's quite defenseless.
6.2k words
4.42
88k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. I'm not sure if you'll remember me. My name is Debbie. I wrote a while ago about the things my boyfriend, Scott, was getting me to do. He's been turning me into an exhibitionist and a really big slut, and he's been so slick about it I hardly knew it was happening!

You'll have to read my last letter if you want to know how Scott got me started on this journey. The short version is that we went from having great sex, to me exposing myself, to me getting fucked by a stranger.

I was very confused at the time I wrote that letter. I knew that most people would not approve of me letting myself get used that way. I also know that there's a danger in exposing myself -- I could get raped, or killed, or arrested. Scott keeps making me do things that scare me to death! And the danger seems to keep escalating!

But now I've stopped complaining. I've finally just decided the hell with what people think. I love being embarrassed and frightened. I love being used. In fact, I get such an adrenalin rush from taking these risks that I think I'm getting addicted to it. Also, I don't think there are too many people out there who would be interested in killing me. They might be interested in fucking me, but not in killing me. That's why I've decided to submit to Scott's every whim. The things he does get me so turned on that I just don't want to stop.

Scott suggested I write this letter. For one thing, he knows I get excited when I write about my adventures. It lets us both relive the experiences. But also, we both enjoy seeing the responses we get from readers. So having said that, I'm going to try to pick up where my last letter left off.

After the episode in the peep-show, I guess Scott got it into his head that the two things I feared most were being exposed and being used as a sex toy. He was exactly right! It makes me feel so vulnerable to be outdoors naked, and it embarrasses the hell out of me to get caught. Also, since I'm a 105 lb weakling, I know that if I'm naked and someone decides to fuck me, there probably isn't going to be a damn thing I can do about it. That's a frightening thought. And it's a fear that turns me on like crazy.

So Scott likes pushing those buttons. Often he'll add a little bit more risk to our games just to expand my limits. He knows it turns me on. I'll give you an example.

It's gotten so that most of the time, when we ride in the car, Scott makes me sit there virtually naked. If I'm wearing a button-down dress, he'll have me unbutton it. If I'm wearing pants and a shirt, he'll make me pull my pants to the floor and unbutton my shirt. Needless to say, he never allows me to wear underwear.

If I get "caught" it's usually when Scott stops at a light or goes looking for a parking space. That's when people tend to notice you. But two weeks ago, Scott took it a step further.

We were on the highway and had pulled into a rest stop. Scott saw this big pickup pull in after us and park about a dozen spaces away. It was some kind of commercial vehicle with ladders and wood and what-have-you in the back. And these two guys got out of the truck to use the restroom. So what does Scott do? He moves our car and parks right next to their truck.

Scott had me sitting just a few feet from their driver's-side door, and he made it clear that I was not to close my dress. Instead, I was just supposed to sit there naked with my heart beating a mile a minute. I saw the guys coming back. I looked down, hoping they wouldn't notice me. But, sure enough, the driver did a double take just as he was about to get into his truck. From where he was, I knew he could clearly see my small tits with their big nipples. I glanced up to see him look at Scott, who was now putting his hand between my legs. Then I saw him take a couple of steps towards our car to get a better look.

Once again, I'd been caught. But Scott was going to make sure that this time I put on a good show. He started playing with my cunt. In no time he had me soaking wet.

"Hey Danny," the driver called out, motioning for his friend to get out of the truck. And of course it wasn't long before there were two men at my window.

Scott, in the meantime, had taken a vibrator out of the glovebox. Without much ado, he started fucking me with it. That was when I lost any sense of decorum. I put my feet up on the dash and started pulling on my nipples while Scott fucked the hell out of me with that dildo. He was buzzing my clit between thrusts and I could feel the juices dripping down my ass. I was trying to moan quietly, but it wasn't easy.

In the meantime, these guys were really enjoying the show. At least one of them was rubbing his cock through his pants.

Well, I won't drag out the story. Nothing much more happened. The guys watched me have a mind-blowing orgasm, they thanked us for the show, and Scott and I left before any cops showed up. I only brought it up so you'd understand the types of things Scott's been getting me to do.

What I really want to tell you about is what Scott did to me a few days ago. It was far and away the most frightening thing I've ever experienced.

It was Saturday morning. Scott had promised me an adventure and he picked me up in his car at about 10 am. I was already quite nervous. When Scott talks about an adventure you never know what he's going to come up with. We drove quite a ways, then finally he turned in at an adult book store -- one I'd never been to before.

"I'm only pulling in here to point something out to you," Scott said. "You see that opening in the fence back there?" He was pointing to a break in the vine-covered fence at the back of the parking lot. "You see the train tracks running behind the fence? They run straight down that way," he said pointing towards the north. "You're going to want to remember that hole in the fence," he said. Then Scott turned the car around and headed for the exit.

Needless to say, I was a little bewildered. I was about to speak to him, but I resisted the urge to start asking questions. He had this shit-eating grin on his face, so I knew he'd let me know when he was ready.

Scott turned right out of the parking lot and drove about a mile further down the road. Then he took another right. We crossed over the train tracks, which he once again pointed out to me, and went a little ways down that road. We passed a high school and some playing fields and, as we reached the last soccer field, Scott pulled onto a dirt road that ran beside it. He stopped the car at the very back corner of that last field, turned off the ignition and got out. Apparently we had reached our destination.

Scott led the way into the woods behind the field. There was a clearing a short distance in, and there he stopped.

"Take of your dress," Scott said gently. I did, once again feeling those mixed emotions - fear that I might get caught; exhilaration brought on by the feel of sun and wind on my naked skin.

"Turn around," Scott told me. When I did he took handcuffs from a bag he'd been carrying and cuffed my hands behind my back. Then he reached back in the bag and took out a dog collar. He fastened that around my neck. Next he took out a leash which he fastened to the dog collar so that it hung down in front of me almost to the ground. And finally he took out a ball gag. Before I could say any more than, "Oh my God," he had jammed it in my mouth and fastened it behind my head.

Now I felt crazy vulnerable! I was standing in nothing but my sneakers with my hands cuffed behind my back. And to make it worse, I couldn't even express my fears -- my mouth was stretched open and stuffed.

Scott didn't give me time to dwell on it. "I'm going to drive back to that adult book store where we stopped," he told me. "I'll park in the parking lot, leave the car doors unlocked and go inside. All you have to do, if you want to get home, is find your way to the car and wait for me to come out." Then he picked up my discarded dress, turned and walked away.

I was freaking out! I was about to start running after him but he stopped to give me more instructions. "If you follow this stream here," he said pointing, "it will lead you to the train tracks. Take a left at the tracks and you can follow them until you get to that hole in the fence that I showed you. It'll be easy.

"See you when you get there," he said just before he disappeared into the woods.

I guess I must have been stunned because I just froze there. He had talked to me as if he were giving someone driving directions, then he had left me naked and bound.

When I heard the car door close and the car drive away, I felt very much alone. I crouched down on the ground, looked around and listened intently for any sounds. I prayed that Scott would come back. Then it dawned on me that I was still in the middle of the clearing, so I went and hid behind a tree.

I'm not sure how long I stayed there. I guess when it was clear that Scott wasn't coming back, I finally started working up the courage to follow Scott's instructions. I began looking around and decided it would be best if I crossed the stream. That way I wouldn't run the risk of someone seeing me from the playing fields.

I worked my way down the bank to the streambed, across the water, and back up the other side - no small feat when you can't use your hands. Then I began walking through the woods towards the train tracks.

Normally I enjoy a good walk in the woods. This day was a little different. First of all, there wasn't a path to follow. Second, I was completely naked. And third, I had no use of my hands. So I would go a little ways, being scratched by branches, then I would crouch down and listen to see if I could hear anyone. Then I would go a little ways further.

I quickly learned that the sounds in a forest can be very frightening. They had never bothered me much before, but under the present circumstances, I was stopping and crouching with every sound I heard, both real and imagined. I began thinking not just about people who could attack me but also about the animals I was vulnerable to. At one point, as I was crouching down to hide, I realized that bugs were starting to swarm around me. I watched helplessly as a mosquito landed on my breast and drank its fill of my blood. Then, still crouching, I noticed that a swarm of knats had gathered around my shaved pussy. I actually stayed there a few minutes watching as the knats crawled all over my cunt lips. Call me a freak, but it really felt quite erotic.

I guess in an odd sort of way those bugs may have helped me to calm down. Instead of focusing on the mysterious sounds in the forest, I started focusing on the bugs that were swarming around me. It made it easier to just keep walking and not stop so often.

With each step I took, I gained a little more confidence. No one was going to see me. Why would anyone be out in this forest anyway? Then suddenly, I heard a burst of laughter coming from the woods to my left. It scared me so bad, I immediately ran down the stream embankment to my right. It was not a good decision!

That stream bank was so steep I barely managing to stay upright. I half slid, half ran down it until I reached the bottom. Then I tripped over some rocks and landed face first in the water. Without hands to break my fall, I was damn lucky I didn't kill myself!

I rolled over and sat up in the stream, only to confirm what I thought I had seen as I went headlong down that bank. There, about a dozen yards upstream, was a log crossing over the water. And there, standing in the middle of that log, was a guy looking straight at me with his mouth wide open.

The guy jumped from the tree, ran alongside the stream until he reached me, and said, "Are you okay?"

What could I do? I just sat there stunned and nodded.

He paused for a few seconds, looking at me speechless, then he reached over, took hold of my leash and pulled me up. Still holding my leash, he starred at me a while longer.

I stood there, with that giant black ball in my mouth, feeling about as embarrassed as I've ever felt in my life.

"Come on," he said. Then he began climbing the embankment dragging me with him by the leash. I slipped once or twice, but each time he managed to keep me upright -- by pulling me up by my neck! When we got to the top of the bank he started off through the woods with me in tow behind him.

I guess I could have collapsed and made him drag me. I didn't. I followed him like a good little obedient naked slave. The only time I stopped and pulled back was when we arrived at a clearing. Sitting there facing me with their mouths wide open were two guys and a girl. They had been in the process of passing a joint, but now they all seemed frozen in place.

"Look what I found," my captor told them.

I could do nothing. I just stood there, feeling as shocked as they were, letting them take in the sight of my naked and helplessly bound body. I'm thinking they were students from the nearby high school. I'm also thinking they had never seen anything quite like the sight of me standing in front of them.

"Where did you find her," one of the guys finally said.

"She almost fell into my lap. Actually, she fell down into the stream as I was crossing the log."

Our audience was silent for a moment as they took that in -- no doubt fascinated by the turn of events.

"Were you trying to get away from someone?" the girl asked me.

Obviously the girl must have been thinking that I had escaped from some crazy kidnapper. I shook my head 'no'.

"Did you agree to be out here like this?" the girl asked incredulously.

I nodded 'yes' feeling a little ashamed.

For a moment no one said anything more. Then my captor moved behind me, put his arms around me, and began pulling on my nipples.

I have incredibly sensitive nipples. I moaned through my ball gag. I guess that must have encouraged the guy because he moved a hand to my pussy and began fingering me. It began making me so hot, it was all I could do to keep standing.

"I think I should fuck her," the guy said to our audience. There was a pause. I looked at the girl sitting on the ground.

"I think you should fuck her too," the girl said looking straight at me with an evil grin.

I guess that was when I knew I had no protectors here. My captor pulled me by the leash into the middle of the clearing, then, pulling down on the leash he told me, "Get on your knees."

I did as I was told. He stood behind me. I heard his pants unzip. He pushed my head to the ground. He rubbed his cock in my crack to get it wet. Then he drove it home.

We both let out loud moans.

Before you start getting critical talking about what a slut I am, you should try to understand. For me this was a longtime fantasy brought to life. Yes, I was frightened! I had my head on the ground, my naked ass in the air, and I had an audience watching me get helplessly fucked. But I was also starting to like it! I know I'm a freak, but it really turned me on.

Unfortunately, the guy didn't last long. He shot his load in me, stood up, and zipped up his pants. I just stayed there, not moving. I needed to catch my breath. But I didn't get much of a chance.

One of the other guys got up from the grass and soon had his dick in hand. It was big! He got behind me and, without ceremony, began fucking my now sloppy cunt. This time, I began pushing back. I wanted desperately to cum. It's hard to do when you can't use your fingers on your clit. Thank God he fucked me long enough to get me off! Before he was through, he blew my mind -- then he also filled me with his cum.

After that I just lay there again, head in the grass, ass in the air. I began listening to the conversation between the remaining two members of my audience.

"You should really take the gag off of her and make her eat your cunt."

"Oh gross. No way!"

"Really! It's only right that you should get off too."

"Yea. I think that would be awesome," my captor chimed in. "She'd probably be a good little pussy licker."

Now, in retrospect, I realize those kids must have been really stoned. This just wouldn't be happening with your average high school students. At least I don't think so. But right at that moment, from the pause in the conversation, I could tell that this girl was actually thinking it over.

"Come on. I'll fuck her from behind while she eats your pussy," the guy sitting next to her said. Then he got up and loosened the strap at the back of my head.

"Oh my God," I said as he removed the ball gag from my mouth. Up until that time, I hadn't realized how cramped my jaw was getting from having that thing in my mouth. I had to open and close my mouth a few times just to get my jaws working again.

"Come over here," the guy said pulling me by the leash towards where the girl was sitting. I awkwardly crawled over to the girl. I expected her to object, but to my surprise the girl started taking off her shorts and underwear. Either she was gay, or she was just as bi-curious as I was.

It's funny how you remember things. Thinking back on that day, I realize that I hardly even remember what the guys there looked like. It's possible I could walk right past one of them on the street and not even recognize him (a frightening thought now that it's occurred to me). But I'd recognize that girl in an instant. She wasn't beautiful. She was pretty; slightly chubby; shoulder length brown hair; large sunglasses; average tits; a thick dark bush that extended down into the crack of her ass. What struck me about her was how fucking sexy she was! Maybe it was the way she moved, or how wet she got even before I ate her. Maybe it was how comfortable she seemed in her body for a girl of her age. Or maybe it was just because she was the first woman I had ever been with. All I know is that I loved eating her cunt!

The mechanics of the whole thing were a little difficult. Since I had no use of my hands, I couldn't lick her properly. Instead, she was holding her lips apart, and my whole face was buried in her cunt while this guy fucked me from behind. He just pounded me into her.

We were all making a lot of noise. Then she announced that she was cumming; then I started cumming; then the guy started cumming in me.

When the guy pulled out, I fell on my side, gasping. It was wonderful being their toy I was thinking. But as I looked at the light filtering through the trees, it dawned on me that time was passing.

"Please, I have to go," I begged them. "My boyfriend might not wait for me!"

I was looking up at my captor, and since he was stroking his now revived cock, I knew he was ready for another go with me. To his credit, he decided to be kind instead.

"If you promise to come back next Saturday, we'll let you go," he told me. I felt so relieved. One of them put the gag back on me, then they helped me up and I started making my way back towards the stream. The girl caught up to me just as I was leaving the clearing.

"Please come back next week," she whispered to me. "I'd like to see you again. I ... I want to return the favor. My name's Cindy by the way."

I nodded that I would (and I fully intend to!), then I headed off into the woods.

Now some of you may be wondering why I didn't just ask those students to get me something to wear or to give me a ride home. Well, believe it or not, the thought never occurred to me. That's right! It never crossed my mind! I guess that's one of the ways Scott's gotten me trained.

Anyway, I headed off through the woods double-time. I felt much more confident now. I was also afraid Scott might leave without me so I was trying to go fast. I didn't worry about the scratches I was getting from the branches. I didn't worry about running into someone else. I just wanted to get to Scott's car in time.

It wasn't long before I arrived at the train tracks. There were no signs of people. The tracks were bordered on both sides by forest. So I just got up on the tracks and started walking. At least now there were no branches to deal with.

12