Devoted Husband Learns a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,223 Followers

I'm always waiting to assist her with this, kneeling next to her bed waiting for her to step out of the bathroom, K-Y and towel in hand. This is all for her lover, it's not for me.

I look at her beautiful rear end, seated on the cushioned white bench. I know that if she stood and there was even the slightest stain I'd be whipped. I learned to do it right, know she will not stain her make up chair.

"You are a very special little man to me, can't tell you how much I love our life together and the things you do for me." She concentrates on her left eye, darkens the lashes. "You know I love you, baby. I'll be home early tonight. He has a business flight tomorrow, we won't be out late. Just dinner and then probably back to his place. Maybe even not that, maybe just fuck in his car." She laughs. "He loves that, says it's dirtier that way, says he masturbates thinking about fucking me in his car. That man says the sexiest things."

She starts applying her lipstick, so pretty, she's gorgeous. She does her lips and then outlines them. I think about her lips, think about her going down on him. I think about her sucking him with that beautiful mouth.

"So, if Mama gets home early, maybe use you to make me cum again, maybe put you on the bed, kneel over you, cum all over your attentive cute little face. Would you like that, baby, like to do that for me?" She finishes her lips, smiles at me in the mirror.

"Yes, Mam, oh yessss...please...please let me do that for you. Please." I look up at her, feel my penis strain at my chastity tube.

She giggles. "We'll see." She stands. She's naked, made up perfectly, hair piled tight in a bun, earrings dangle at her neck, so hot, so stylish on her. I feel a wave of tremendous jealousy. She is gorgeous and belongs to him. Every time I think about that I feel a tear in my eye.

She looks down at her make up table bench. Then she stares at me. I feel my heart jump, feel my jealous mood disappear, feel fear. Did she stain the bench? Did I fail her; make her rear stain the bench???

"Good job, one more time, very good job. Mama's so slippery back there. I feel it every time I move. She wiggles her hips, laughs, she pats her rear. "Oooo, I know he loves that, loves to be able to take me like that and not have to get me wet back there first. He likes to be able to just push it in me." She is checking herself up and down, thinking out loud. "I am a very good girlfriend, hope he truly appreciates what I do for him. Most men don't have a clue what we women do to please them!"

She looks at herself in the mirror one last time. She walks to the side of the bed, looks down at me. "Let's get me dressed, we have dinner reservations; don't want to keep my boyfriend waiting. And I'm late."

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,223 Followers
12