Devoted To Master's Pleasure

Story Info
Dominance, submission & role reversal.
3.4k words
4.4
25.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We chat all the time on the internet about all sorts of sexual fantasies; we share things we don't always want others to know. Today I'm writing about an evening of dominance, submission, and role reversal.

Tonight starts out a little differently from most date nights. I got permission from my Master to make all the arrangements for our date. I booked our favorite hot tub room for the night, and decided to get an assortment of fruit, drinks, and I made sandwiches for us. I went to the hotel on my way home from work to set everything up, put the stuff in the fridge, filled the hot tub, lit the candles and incense then left to go pick him up.

I got there a little earlier than he expected, found him in the shower and as quietly as I could, entered the bathroom, stripped and entered the shower. He had his eyes closed, conditioner on his cock rubbing it and was surprised when I put my hands around his balls and tugged. He opened his eyes and just smiled at me, turned me around, bent me over and plunged his cock into my pussy. After fucking me for a very short time he pulled out and started rubbing against my back door, a few short pushes and he was in. I so love the feeling of his cock in my dry asshole! It burns; stretches and the sensations are so very good. After several strokes he pulls out and wets his cock in my pussy, returns it to my ass and pounds the shit out of it! Before he's ready to cumm he tells me to suck him, and I do so eagerly, sucking hard trying to get the cumm I so love from my Master's cock!

When he's done I stand up and give him a big cumm kiss. I saved as much as I could so when I opened my mouth to kiss him I had to kiss him fast and hard so the cumm wouldn't run out from my mouth. What a wet slimy kiss! I could hear him moan as his cumm ran from my mouth to his, feeling his tongue swirling around inside my mouth, knowing he's licking his own cumm was making me so wet and horny!

After we rinsed off, he turns off the shower and announces he has to piss, I know that's my cue. I assume the position (on my knees) then start to suck his soft cock. I suck and suck never knowing how long it'll be until I feel the warm piss start to flow. When it does, I stop sucking and back up a bit so the strong stream can pool up in my mouth, making a puddling sound as it fills then starts to run out of my mouth all over my tits. Master always has such a content look on his face as he fills my mouth with his piss. When it starts to run out, he backs up further and starts to spray it all over my tits, up to my mouth, painting me with his warm piss! As the stream starts to wane, I smile up at him and he turns around to turn the shower back on so I can rinse off again.

After we get dressed, he asks me what else I have planned for the evening. I said I had thought about going to the movies, but decided instead to get a hot tub room. Off we go to the hotel; we brought some porn and most of the toys. (I had a few more items stashed in the room he didn't know about)He was surprised to find I had already got the room, not to mention that I had things up before we got there. The candles were burning, it smelled wonderful and all I had to do was turn the tub on and we were all set.

I undressed him then got him a bottle of water from the fridge as he lowered himself into the tub. I took off my work clothes that I had put back on for the trip over and he watched me wrestle into my corset. He sat quietly and watched as I bent over to put the stockings on, one then the other, not bothering with any panties then spritzed some perfume and saddled over to him.

I whispered into his ear "Tonight is about your pleasure, for things to go as I've planned, you have to give me control. Let me be the master."

As I nibble and suck on his ear to give him time to think it over, I reach around behind me squirting some lube into my hands and start to rub it on his shoulders. He starts to moan as the lube warms his skin, I lean back over and whisper "May I take control tonight sir?"

He leans back into my tits, grabs a handful of hair and pulls me down to him and says "Yes, but remember what you do tonight could be used against you in the future" and lets go of my hair.

"Thank you Master" is all I say as I walk into the bathroom behind the hot tub.

I start getting out the few things I had brought earlier, plugged in the CD player so we'd have plenty of music to enjoy for the evening, and set up his laptop with the digital camera attached on the counter so it has full view of the inside of the bathroom Then back out to the hot tub and begin my reign as Master.

I walked over to the hot tub to tell him it's time to join me in the bathroom and offered him my hand to help him from the tub. He looks sort of puzzled but then it clicks, he nods and takes my hand.

"It will be better for us both if you say as little as possible. I will be direct when I want you to speak."

When I get him to the bathroom, he looks around a bit surprised at the enema bags, nozzles, bulb syringes and lube sitting on the counter, but says nothing.

"Lean over on this towel, Yes now move your ass facing the toilet" I command as I reached over to turn on the camera attached to the laptop.

He does as he's told as I stretched my gloves on, squirt some lube on my fingers and start to work it around and into his tight asshole. He moaned with pleasure as I worked two fingers in and out of his asshole, when I'm sure he's lubed well I say "I plan to cleanse your rectum as well as possible to begin this night, you will need to hold this in your bum as long as you're told. Nod if you understand."

He nods yes and I leave him bent over the counter to go put both enemas into the microwave just long enough to warm them. When I come back in my heels are clicking on the hard ceramic floor, I reach over and rub his ass cheeks and give them a playful smack, then pull then spread them apart and push the enema bulb filled with warm water fully into his asshole.

"Remember to hold this in." As I start to slowly squeeze the warm water into his ass, he squirms just a little but relaxes as the warm water feels good in his ass. When he's taken all the syringe holds, I take the enema bag with the larger nozzle and give the bag to him to hold above his head as I lube the nozzle and insert it into his asshole.

"You'll be holding this now; I'll tell you when you may sit on the toilet to evacuate."

He nods yes and I see an evil look in his eyes and I smugly smile down at him. He's enjoying this at least as much as I am, but struggling with how much I'm enjoying this control!

After a few songs on the CD player are finished I tell him he may sit on the toilet to evacuate now and turn the camera off as he sits down.

"Tell me when you are done" I say as I leave.

I go plug in my magic wand and start to rub it all over my clit. I'm absolutely soaked and my clit is throbbing terribly! Now I see how having this much control over someone makes you want them so badly. I'm almost to climax when he hollers to me that he's done.

"Wipe yourself well and bend back over the counter, I'll be right there!" I climax pretty hard, turn off my vibe and come back into the bathroom without even wiping myself.

He looks at me as I enter the room; I smile, rub my hand over my pussy soaking it with my cumm, rub it all over his face and plunge my fingers into his mouth. He takes in the smell of my sex up his nostrils and eagerly sucks the juices off my fingers, which make my clit start to throb again.

"Sit down on the floor and eat me!" I command as I clicked the camera back on to record.

As he sits back on his ass, I straddle his face; grab the back of his head bringing it to my sopping wet pussy and start grinding on his face. He's eating me for all he's worth and it doesn't take very long until I'm cumming again. I feel sort of bad seeing him there on his ass with a great hard-on being wasted, but it gives me another wicked idea.

"That was wonderful hunny, keep eating me" I say as I grab the back of his head lightly. He keeps licking and sucking as I try to relax (which is hard since he's eating me so well). As he forces his tongue deep into my pussy, I relax enough to start pissing in his mouth. I take my hand from the back of his head and look down to see him furrow his brow and start to close his mouth.

I grab his head again and say "Keep your mouth open and hold as much as you can in your mouth."

I piss for what seems like five minutes, the entire time going back and forth from watching him in the mirror to looking down into his face. My piss is running from his mouth and pooling up around his knees on the floor as it runs down his chest. I let go of his head, lean down and kiss him while my piss is still warm in his mouth forcing most of it out as I do.

As I stand back up, I tell him to make sure he swallows then pull him up to me. As I guide him back over to the counter I say "I have one more enema for you then you'll be done with this part." And put my hand on the middle of his back and force the nozzle from the second enema bag into his asshole.

When he's taken it all in and we're waiting for it to work, I say "By now I'm sure you know what I have planned for the evening. We'll both enjoy it very much, now keep being a good boy and things will move right along."

He just nods his head up and down then I tell him it's ok to sit down and evacuate again. This time I don't leave I undress and step into the shower behind the curtain and tell him to join me when he's through.

I turn the hot water on and let it beat on my tits; which makes the nipples hard and tingly. While I'm waiting for him to get done I put my strap-on dildo around my waist, it's big enough that my hand just barely reaches around it. Then I start to tease my clit with the smaller dildo (about the size of his cock) I had left in there earlier.

He pulls the curtain back and I smile as he looks down at my "cock" A smile sort of crosses his face as he enters the shower with me.

"Get on your knees and suck my cock!" I say forcefully. By this time he is more than ready to comply with my orders no matter what I command.

He kneels submissively in front of me, fondling my cock and starts to lick it. As he licks and sucks it, I take full advantage of the situation by rubbing it around his lips and smacking his face with it. He now has a raging hard-on and starts to rub it with his free hand while I start to fuck his mouth. He starts to gag since I'm getting a little carried away with my new penis.

"Stop jacking off and pay attention to my fucking blow job, you cumm slut" I bark, then it's back to fucking his face.

I'm trying not to make him gag too much since I know it can be easy to have the urge to vomit if a cock stays in the back of ones throat too long.

I abruptly pull my cock from his mouth with a loud pop and tell him to stand up. He does and I decide to give him a little relief, I drop to my knees, push one finger then two up his asshole and start sucking his cock. I'm moving my fingers back and forth, in and out, sucking him the best I know how. It's not to long and I sense him starting to cumm, I pull my fingers from his asshole and start jacking him off, letting his jizz spray on the shower wall.

As soon as his legs stopped shaking from his orgasm, I stood up to rub my cock in the jizz on the wall and tell him "Eat your jizz off my cock!" He almost knocks me off balance sucking it off my cock!

When he's done getting all the jizz off my cock I tell him to get back on your hands and knees and while the shower is running on his back I take the smaller cock shaped dildo from the tub floor and start fucking his ass with it. Shoving it roughly and pulling it all the way out to make sure there's no shit left in his rectum.

A few minutes of this and I reach up, turn off the shower, tell him to get up and lead him out of the bathroom into the suite. I walk him over to the bed and tell him to sit down. He does as he's told and I walk back to the bathroom to turn off the camera, it needs to be on the desk for what's going to happen next. I move it there and carefully aim the camera so it will capture the next step of his submission.

I get back into my corset, stockings and heels then grab the bottle of lube and the dildo. I put them into his hands then go over to the loveseat and pull it away from the wall into the middle of the suite. I take the lube from his hands and place it on the table next to the loveseat then gesture to him with my finger to come here.

I bend him over the back of the loveseat to support his weight, adjust his legs, squirt a large amount of lube onto the middle of his back, take the dildo from his hand and rub it into the slippery mess. Going back and forth between his back and ass crack until his opening is good and lubed.

I slowly tease his ass with the dildo, enjoying the popping sound the dildo is making as I pull it all the way out, then plunge it back into his hole. Before too long I've got him moaning as I'm fucking him with the dildo.

OMG! This is making me so horny and wet! I decide to change things around and say "Hold this in your ass, don't let it fall out!"

I walk around to his face, shove my cock in his mouth and roughly fuck it. It's all he can do to keep the dildo in his asshole as I make him gag on my cock. I can tell it's getting to be a bit much for him and stop face fucking him, walk around behind him, give him a hard slap on his rear and take the dildo from his ass.

I take him off the loveseat and have him lie on his back on the bed near the edge. I go get the warming lube, squirt a little of that on his stomach then mix a bit of the regular lube with it, swirling it with my finger then onto my cock, stroking it just like I've seen him do so many times before.

I kneel on the end of the bed with my lube covered cock, grab both his ankles, bring his legs up into the air, look straight into his eyes and start to rub my cock against his asshole.

His cock is standing straight up, rock hard and I can see in his eyes he wants this so badly! I start to press the head to the opening of his asshole feeling a slight resistance, but I gain entry quickly after all the fucking his asshole has already received tonight. When it slides in, He closes his eyes tightly with pleasure as I start to stroke in and out of his asshole. He feels the head rub his prostate and feels the warming sensation from the lube. It's almost a hot feeling from the friction as I stroke in and out, I reach out and have him hold his ankles so I can rub my fingers in the lube on his stomach and start jacking him off.

I'm jacking him off fast at first then concentrate on fucking his ass awhile. Then slowly stroke his cock as I fuck him at the same pace, I sense again he's almost ready to cumm so I stop stroking and fucking, just staying deep in his ass, not moving at all until I'm sure the urge to cumm has subsided. Then I tell him to turn over and spread his ass cheeks for me. When he's in position I squirt one more pump of lube on my cock and shove it deep into his red, swollen, and blown out asshole! He groans with pleasure as I bury it to the hilt, pumping vigorously and start talking dirty to him.

"Oh yeah, my Master loves it when his slave fucks his asshole with her cock. If he wants to cumm he'd better start stroking his cock, cause I'm not gonna stop fucking his ass until he makes himself blow his load!"

"I love fucking your ass, hearing you moan with pleasure, listening to the sounds of my cock squishing in and popping out of your wet used hole, and what a cocksucker you've become, taking me deep into your throat. When I saw how hard it made your cock while I was fucking your face, I knew it would only be a matter of time before I would have to find a real cock for you to suck!"

With that, he came very hard all over the bed below him. I started slowing my pace until I thought he was done ejaculating and pulled my cock from his ass. He managed to stay up on his knees long enough for me to bend down and give his well fucked ass a nice wet lick. Then I pushed him over sideways, so he wouldn't have to lay in his own cumm, took off my strap-on and corset, leaving on the stockings and heels and sat on the bed next to him.

As he caught his breath and tried to relax, I ran my fingers through his cumm, started licking it and sharing it with him. When it was gone, I got up to get another bottle of water, first taking a drink then offering it to him saying " That was wonderful, but I know how thirsty all that fucking makes you."

He pulled me to the bed with him and we kissed then teased each other for a while until we both fell asleep for a nap.