Devoted Wife

Story Info
I sent this erotic story to my future husband.
5.1k words
4.02
29.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a few years down the road and you and I are married. We live in a cozy 3 bedroom house, a room we turned in to an office, and the second is a guest room, and finally, the master bedroom where we participate in all of our guilty pleasures.

Knowing about our high sex drives, we have sex almost every or every other week night, and multiple times on weekends and that's what we've gotten used to, our bodies crave it like a drug and something feels terribly wrong if a weekend night goes without it.

On a Wednesday night, you tell me that for the first time, your boss is sending you out of state to finish up some work and you'll be gone Friday morning and won't be home til Sunday evening.

We, of course, are not pleased at all with the news. How could we go almost 3 days without seeing each other? Without touching, kissing, or feeling each other? You tell me it's something you have to do and we try to bring ourselves to think positively about it and consider all the pros; we get a chance to miss each other, I'll have more time to work on the web development project due the week after, cleaning out the pantry and reorganizing things around the house. Surely the time will fly, right?

So it's Thursday night and needless to say, we fuck for over an hour, taking our time with every little thing and giving each other's body parts more attention than we're used to giving, knowing that we won't get to see each other the next few days. Finally, after cumming twice each, we lay down and cuddle in exhaustion, sweat glistening on our bodies and cum staining the sheets, but we don't care, we're too exhausted and sated to give a damn.

We look at each other and smile, you tell me you love me and give me a kiss on the forehead. I smile back and tell you I love you too as I lay my head on your chest. We're still semi panting as we fall asleep.

It's Friday morning and the first thing I do is reach out hoping to feel you next to me, but you're not there. It hits me that you've already left to catch your 8 am flight. I frown in annoyance and throw my head back on the pillow and sigh.. "It's gonna be a long weekend".

After laying there for a few mins replaying last nights events in my head, I smile as I can still smell sex all around our bedroom, the sheets are even still moist. I start my day by doing laundry, then cleaning the house for the next few hours before I decide to focus on the project and to try to keep myself too busy to notice my body's needs.

The first night was a success, I slept like a baby and the urges weren't as bad as I thought they would be.

It's Saturday. Again, I wake up to an empty bed. It saddens me to wake up for the second time in a row and not seeing your face as soon as my eyes open, or feeling your arms around me holding me tight through the night. I whisper "just one more day.." And I'm off finishing the rest of the house and completing my project by late evening. It's great news that I've managed to finish it 5 days early but that also means I don't have anything left to distract myself with. I lay down on the couch with my blanket and hot chocolate flipping through the channels. I decided I'll be spending the night downstairs on the couch because the bedroom will just bring back all the memories of our last night before you left and I was afraid it'd be too much.

It's been 2 days now since I've felt your touch and it's driving me crazy, it becomes nearly impossible to resist touching myself but we promised we wouldn't do that. We'd wait til we were together to let it all out, all of it. It's a main reason our sex life is as great as it is. We refuse to believe that we can bring to ourselves half the pleasure through masturbating than we do when we fuck.

I'm laying there thinking to myself, I'm in a tough spot. Not only do I feel my wet, but I smell it too. My nipples are sensitive and I get a tingling sensation every time I move an inch that causes my blouse to brush against them, making them rock hard. I'm frustrated. I go upstairs and take a long cold shower to cool myself off. 20 mins later I'm out of the shower and the horniness is mostly gone. I find myself exhausted afterwards so I go back downstairs and get back under the soft, warm, and comfy blanket and the room goes dark.

I wake up to your call the next morning, it's 7:30 am and you tell me you have one last meeting to attend around noon and will be heading to the airport afterwards. You give me your flight info and tell me you'll be home around 7. I want to ask if you'd like me to pick you up from the airport, but instead, I have a better idea, I can't share the details but I tell you it's a surprise that'll put a smile on your face and it'd make both you and I forget all about this disappointing weekend.

By the time we hang up we're both excited about the day to come.

I get up and do some yoga, have a light breakfast and head out for a quick run around the neighborhood. By the time I get home it's already 10 am. "9 more hours" I'm smiling as I get out of the shower. I get dressed and head out to buy some things to surprise you with tonight.

A few hours later I'm hope with a couple of bags in hand. I head up to the bedroom and start preparing.

It's already 3 o'clock and I have just enough time to take another shower, style my hair and try on some of the new lingerie I bought. A pair of black silk panties with a matching mini cup bra. I look at myself in the mirror and I can't help but smile at the sight, hoping you'll like what you see when you get home.

There I am standing with the black silk panties with a lace line, the black mini cup bra that have my tits spilling out. You can literally hang pencils in my cleavage from how close together my tits are being cupped. I let my dark brown/auburn hair down in loose curls, my hair's gotten quite long over time, currently at my lower back. I dab some make up on, a little but of eye liner and a tad bit of mascara. And lastly, the 4 inch black heels I've always wanted to wear but kept forgetting I had.

I get so caught up with the excitement of putting my outfit together that I lose track of time. It's 6 o'clock already and a few mins later I get a call from you telling me you've landed and will be out shortly to jump in the cab. You're excited to see what I'm about to surprise you with and you spend the next 10 minutes trying to get it out of me but I won't budge. You whisper over the phone telling me how horny you've been, and about the crazy fantasies you had while on the plane back, talking about all that 'plane action' we have yet to indulge in. You're telling me how you can't wait to get your hands on me and put your hard cock in me til it explodes. I feel the heat in my pussy I'm instantly reminded about the void that's been there over the last few days and I can't help but reach down under my panties with me right hand and feel the ever growing puddle. I try to distract myself with laughter, asking you how you're saying these things with the can driver right in front of you. You make a joke out of it telling me he's an Indian guy with a thick accent who more than likely doesn't understand what you're saying. We laugh for a few more mins and hang up.

One look at my phone tells me it's 6:47.

You should be home in just a few short minutes..

But my hand is still in my panties and I can't stop the soft circular rubbing that's keeping the pressure light. I reach over into the small bag on the nightstand and pull out a vibrating dildo and I can't wait for you to walk in and see me with it.

I have no intentions of fucking myself with it, but certainly it will be used to put on a show. I turn it on to examine it and make sure the batteries are working properly, when suddenly I hear the front door open and close. I hear no movement and seconds later I hear you calling out my name, wondering where I am. I don't reply. You then walk between the rooms downstairs searching for me only to find out I'm upstairs.. I hear the steps squeaking and my heart begging to race in my chest. You open the door to our bedroom to find all the lights are off except for a few candles on the chest drawer and nightstands giving little light to the otherwise dark room. I'm in the middle of the bed laying on my back with nothing but lingerie and my heels on. My legs are spread and you see an object right between them. The look on your face tells me you were not expecting this. You notice the object between my legs but it's dark enough where you can't make out what it is exactly. You try to take a step towards me but I tell you to stop, and you comply. I ask you not to move and you just stand there looking at me with confused eyes. I say two last words.. "Watch me". And you do.

The object in my hang starts buzzing and you instantly figure out what it is as you give me a knowing smile, never taking your eyes off the vibrator.

I start off pointing it around my pussy, over my panties, slowly going in circular motions, but never hitting my clit. My head is tilted to the side so I can watch you as you watch me, while my free hand is cupping my breasts, one at a time.

I'm biting my lower lip and I start to breathe heavily, not only can you hear it but you also see my chest rising and falling. I spread my legs even further apart still teasing myself with the vibrator. I can't take my eyes off you. You have a hungry look on your face, emotionless, and hard. You're standing there watching me without moving a muscle.

I bring the tip of the vibrator to my clit and as it slowly meets the soft tissue of my clit, I moan an jerk back instantly, it's too much for me to handle. At that exact moment you take a step closer. I smile at you as I'm still panting. I see the bulge in your pants and I lick my lips in reaction. I pull one cup of my bra down to expose my nipple and I start to pinch it as a run the vibrator around my pussy lips. I can tell the sight is too much for you because you start reaching for your cock with your right hand, slowly rubbing it through your pants. I smile harder at you and let out a soft moan as I close my eyes and throw my head back, still pinching and rubbing my nipple and tracing my pussy with the dildo.

A minute later and I turn the vibrator off. I get out of bed and walk towards you like a model on a runway, but with very slow movements. I smile at you and put a finger in my mouth and gently bite on it. After what seems like an eternity, I finally get to you, standing with just a few centimeters between us, my lips an inch apart from yours. I lean in just a little bit until I feel parts of lips meet, I give your bottom lip a soft lick and pull away. I hear you groan and I love it.

I begin to unbutton your shirt until it's off, along with the shirt you're wearing under. You're now standing in front of me with nothing but your pants and shoes on, I lean in again but this time, I softly and gently kiss your cheek, then lower down to your knock, then move even lower to your collar bone giving that another soft kiss, working my way down to your chest. I reach your nipple and I pause to flick it with my tongue. I look up at you and your eyes are closed at this point, your lips slightly parted..

I continue to lower myself until I'm kissing my way down your abs, and then finally, I'm on my knees in front of you, looking up at you with my head in level with your waist..

I reach up to unbuckle your belt and slowly zip down your pants until it fas around your ankles. Nothing but your boxers in the way now. I see the obvious and impressive bulge in front of me and I look up at you again and smile. I ask you to keep your hands at your sides at all times no matter what, you just nod. I lower my eyes back to your bulge and I lean in to kiss it through the fabric. I set my hands around your the back of your thighs as I continue to give your cock soft kisses. A minute later and I start to lick it, still through your boxers without using any hands. Your eyes are closed and head is slightly tilted back, like the sight is becoming unbearable. A couple of minutes later I reach up and pull the waistband down until it meets your pants pile around your uncles and on your shoes.

I finally get to see your cock for the first time in 3 days and I can't help but smile to myself, happy that the wait is over.

I lower my hands and keep em to my side as I move my mouth to face the head of your already hard cock, I give it a few wet licks and then wrap my lips around it, twirling my tongue around it in circles. I hear you grunting and it's the sexiest sound in the world to me.

I slowly start to slide more of your cock inside my mouth until my mouth is full. I then start to slide it out til the head, then slide it all back in again, I keep at it a few times until I feel you starting to slowly thrust your hips into my mouth. I pull you out of my mouth and tell you not to move. You look frustrated and angered, but you comply.

I put your cock back in my mouth and behind to suck your full length, and then I bring up my right hang and start cupping your balls, massaging them as your cock slides in and out of my mouth. You're breathing heavily now and I know the affect I have on you so I slow it down a little, I let go of your balls and reach behind you to squeeze your ass, by doing that I'm now slowly thrusting your hips towards my mouth, slowly fucking it. You reach out and put your hand behind my head to pick up the pace but again, I stop you.

When I stop you this time, you're not pleased with it at all. So you reach down and grab me by the elbows pulling me up to face you, and that's when you kiss me long and hard. Speaking of hard, your cock is poking at my navel and it's impossible for me to ignore it, I wanna reach down to grab it but this time, you stop me. You pull your lips away from mine and say "not this time, no. Now it's my turn."

You push me back towards the bed until I fall on my back, facing you. You smile and kick off your boots, followed by your pants and boxers.

I try to crawl backwards but you pounce on me, grabbing my thighs with both your hands spreading them wide apart. We both start to laugh a little at the thought of me trying to get away like it's even possible.

At this point, there's nothing I can do but sit back and take it, cause I'm the one that's awakened the beast.

I watch you climb on the bed and crawl between my legs to get to my pussy, and you begin to tease me like I did you.. By licking me through my soaked panties. I moan at the sensation and your smile got wider and your licks got harder and more eager, like a thirsty lion licking water out of a pond. I started to cry out but then you stopped. You lifted your head and stood on your knees facing me as you started to pull my panties off, while giving small pecks on the insides of my legs. I put a finger in my mouth and half bit, half suck on it to keep myself from going crazy.

Once the panties were off, you reached for the vibrator and I knew exactly what you were about to do, so I started to get up trying to escape my tortured fate but you got on top of me and held me down. I tell you I'm sorry for teasing you and you just smile at me telling me it's only fair I experience the teasing myself. You grab a pillow and put it underneath my head and tell me to grab either side with both my hands and not to let go. I felt I could've came right then and there just from foreseeing what's to come. You lean down and kiss me hard on the lips, I reach out with one hand to put on the side of your face as I kiss you and you tell me to put it back on the side of the pillow.

You start to kiss your way down my body until you reach my tits, you pull both cups down exposing my hard nipples and take them into your mouth, one at a time. At this point I can't keep quiet any longer, I start to moan loudly as I arch my back and kick my legs. You adjust your body on top of me so that it's impossible to move, and you take your left hand and reach for my mouth, putting your middle finger inside.. asking me to suck it. I suck on it like you ask, then you put another finger in my mouth and I start to suck both, as you flick and suck on my nipples.. and once you started to bite on them, I couldn't help but start biting on your fingers, mimicking what you were doing to me. You found it amusing but carried on squeezing my tits and licking my nipples until they turned a dark red.

You adjust the cups back up and take your fingers out of my mouth and slowly run them down my hot chest to my nipples, you gently start to massage them, soothing them with your wet fingers. After I've calmed down a bit, you start kissing your way back down my body until you reached my pubic bone. You stop for a quick second to look up at me and tell me that you don't care if I get loud as hell. You want people to hear me. I embrace myself for what's to come..

You turn on the vibrator and I shiver when I hear the buzzing. You look back up at me and tell me to close my eyes. I tell you I can't, it's too much. And all you say is "close your eyes, Mia."

I do..

For a few seconds I don't feel anything, all I hear is the buzzing. And then suddenly I feel your lips on the outside of my pussy, around it but not on it. I start to moan quietly.. Not knowing what to expect or where to expect it. After what seems like a decade later, I feel the buzzing on me, you have the vibrator tracing the sides of my pussy, then moving outward to my thighs. I relax a little when I feel the vibrating is getting further, until I feel the flick of your tongue on my clit and I cry out in pleasure. It was so unexpected and so sensational I felt a tear roll down my temple.

You flick my clit again, but this time slowly moving the vibrator back in the direction of my pussy, and I begin to arch my back again, crying out. But that doesn't stop or slow you down, you keep flicking and getting closer. And as soon as I felt you put the vibrator against my pussy hole forcing the tip inside.. I felt your heavy and thick tongue on my clit again, both at the same time with such strong force, I cried out even louder, screaming "FUCK BABY! FUCK! JOHN! I'M GONNA CUM SO FUCKIN MUCH.. PLEASE DONT.. DONT STOP! GOD! FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!!" as you pushed the vibrator a lil deeper inside and started sucking on my clit.

I couldn't take anymore..

I shook violently as I started to cum against the vibrator, your tongue still heavily licking my clit non stop, and the shaking kept going for at least a minute, my hands gripping the shit out of the pillow under my head, my muscles all flexed, unable to relax. And once the shaking subsided and I laid there limbless.. you began to lick my pussy clean, swallowing all of my cum. Seconds later I felt myself slipping into unconsciousness..

I'm regaining consciousness. It takes me a minute to open my eyes, and before I can see anything.. I feel a body on me and it doesn't take me long to figure out it's you. My legs are still spread and you're between them, your hips against mine and your face nuzzled between my neck and shoulder. I feel the soft kisses on my neck and I smile in the dark. You rock your hips a little causing your cock to rub against my pussy and I instantly feel the soreness from the violent and shattering orgasm I had just a few mins ago. I move one hand to the top of your head, petting and playing with your hair and I can't help but use my other hand to reach down to feel the aftermath of it all. My pussy is swollen and still very sensitive. I feel the length of your cock between my pussy lips, still rock hard.

I get an idea and try to get up to act on it, but you pull me down and stop me. You bring your mouth closer to my ear and whisper "I'm not nearly done with you yet", sending a shiver down my spine straight to my pussy.

You start biting on my earlobe.

12