Devotional

Story Info
An offering for the patrons of dark fantasies.
5.2k words
4.26
17.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a secret place they went. Late in the evening down a street with fewer lamps than perhaps one would want, many came. A certain name mentioned at an unnoticed door and a man and woman could enter together, unseen. The entrance of this place was dark, but the gentleman's cloak could be taken and the lady escorted into the main hall where the others were waiting for them; waiting for the evening to begin.

The ladies stood together in fine dresses, some long and elegant others revealing and flirtatious. When the attendants brought their silver trays, some graciously accepted crystal glasses filled with heady drink that pooled on the tongue. Others sampled tiny delicacies, candied fruits, elegant cuts of cheese or a small slice of wheat bread with crumbles of fish or meat balanced on top. Their male companions and escorts stood together as well, speaking easily of the day's events, though with odd hesitations between topics quickly glossed over with a joke about the weather or the day's sport. Not one escort was without a dinner jacket and waistcoat, but some had truly brought out their finery with cashmere scarves or gold pocket watches.

A beautiful grandfather clock stood watch on one wall. Unlike the other decorations in the room, the patrons this evening did not cluster around it and comment upon its beautiful, polished cogs nor exclaim that the wood was of finest quality and the craftsman's carvings the height of fashion. In truth, while the assembly seemed in awe of its properties, they were frightfully unwilling to look overlong upon its enormity, standing half again as tall as a man. Unheeding, its hands rose closer and closer together, nearing the inevitable midnight when they overlapped and 12 commanding chimes finally compelled each person to cease conversation abruptly and turn their gazes upon the clock. The glass door opened and behind it, where one might expect to see the pendulum, there was a lit hallway with crimson wallpaper and soft, plush red carpet. A mahogany banister adorned each side of the hallway, for its floor curved in a wide circle, sloping downward all the while.

The pairs of men and women, finding their glasses taken by the waitstaff without their notice, instead took each others arms and queued politely for the opportunity to follow the hallway. Behind them, the lights of the reception hall began to dim and go out. Speaking only in whispers, the patrons emerged from the hallway into a theater in the round, warmly lit by gas lamps and decorated in the same crimson velvet, now accented with gold cords and gilded rails. The audience's seats were situated in a rising ring around a circular stage. Though a paneled, thigh-high divider separated the audience from the actors, stairs lead up and away from the stage all around. Between these stairs were shadowed recesses into which not a single patron could see, though the house was completely lit. A dome completed the magnificence of the hall, mirroring the stage in proportion and made of finest paneled hardwood. Beautiful black and red ochre abstractions had been painted upon it to draw the eye to the stage. The audience took in the splendid hall, whispering admirations to one another and settled into their seats to wait.

The house lamps dimmed, suddenly hushing voices. Six small fires contained in brass dishes sprang to life around the edge of the stage and the audience perceived the scent of burning wood and charcoal. A round trapdoor opened in the very center of the stage and from it rose a female figure in a sheer, white silken dress. Her dark hair lay unbound around her shoulders and her hands were folded together modestly, accented by pristine white lace from her sleeves. She swayed delicately when her platform stopped, invisibly flesh with the stage floor, and then she looked up and around the audience, careful only to move her head. In the firelight, the translucent cloth did not hide the secrets of her form, which was softly curved. With the audience's attention on the girl in white, another woman emerged unnoticed from one of the dark recesses. She was clad in long, fitting black trousers and matching blouse with quiet, black boots that covered her calves. Her head was covered in a tied black cloth and her hands, too, were hidden by black gloves. This woman took the girl in white by the hand and led her up one set of stairs to a walkway that circled before the audience.

The girl was average in height, modestly endowed, but with full, round hips. The female attendant led her counterclockwise around the room, guiding her to stand at each of the four cardinal points. At each point, the girl allowed the patrons to observe her and stood with her weight upon one hip, which had the wonderful effect of emphasizing her shape. The attendant raised her arm and bade her turn her back to the audience as well displaying her smooth posterior and, perhaps inadvertently, her smooth sex, to which the sheer silk of the dress clung. Audience members closest to her at each point leaned forward curiously to see her better while one woman boldly reached out to touch the dress stretched tightly over her body.

From an opened alcove between the stairs came a few soft clinks of metal. Something large with toothy cogs and leather straps and little puffing engines was wheeled forth. It was a real mastery of machinery to behold, rising in height to the shoulders of the men, but the crowning glory, extruding far away from the rest of the device, was an enormous silicone phallus. Complete with a set of molded testicles that swung slightly with the machine, the phallus was shaped to be fully erect and protruding at a perfect horizontal angle, its smooth head pointing imperceptibly to the ceiling. It was pushed straight forward from the gaping darkness until it met its marks upon the stage where two male attendants clad also in uniforms of black locked the entire mechanism down with thick straps that looped through special rings on the floor. Together, they tried to rock it back and forth or tip it over, but finding its position stable, they took a little cord that hung between the machine's back axel, plugged it into a socket on the floor, and then returned into the recess. The female attendant led the girl before it, gently dropped her hand and followed the men into the alcove.

The girl in white stood motionless. Her dark eyes darted from the machine to the protruding phallus and back again but her intense gaze was broken by the loud click of a lock and the entrance of two figures. Two women in red leather halters approached from opposite sides of the stage. They wore black silk masks over their noses and cheeks that did not hide the sparkle of their eyes while the heels of their boots were long and clicked resonantly upon the stage floor. When they stepped into the light, the audience could see that, to crown their significance, each woman carried a black leather riding crop in her gloved hand. One woman swiftly approached the girl and gathered her thick hair in one hand, insistently pulling it until the girl whimpered and stood on her bare toes. She was made to tiptoe in a circle around the machine while the dress fluttered around her ankles with her tiny, wavering steps. When the woman had brought her back before the machine, the girl in white was released and allowed to kiss the gloved hand of her instructor, kneeling and rising weakly. The other instructor approached from the machine, where she had double checked its safety, and together with her partner seized the shoulders of the sheer silk dress and pulled.

RIIIIIIIIIIP

Now the girl stood naked before them, her feet caught in a pool of ribboned cloth. Her skin was nearly as milky white as the dress had been, her nipples small, brown and now obviously erect. Her legs shook. The second instructor touched the girl's throat with the tip of her crop while the other woman removed her gloves. Her bare hands touched every inch of the girl's body, cupping her breasts and pinching the hard nipples, but also flitting across her stomach and drawing lines down her thighs. When her hands approached her inner thighs, the girl's knees shook alarmingly and the instructor was obliged to take her hair in her fist to aid her once more onto her toes. Her partner's hands parted the girl's lips deftly and polished the jewel concealed between them which brought a bright blush to the girl's cheeks. An excited sigh escaped the audience, appreciating the taste of pleasure. Finally, the instructor stood and the girl's hair was released. She was allowed to kneel in the remains of the dress and the instructor stroked her hair with bare hands and murmured something sweet and soft.

An attendant surreptitiously approached and handed something to one of the instructors, then backed away respectfully. She looked at what had been given to her, and then showed it to the audience, turning in a slow circle so all could see. A small white device, no longer than her index finger that, when manipulated, hummed quietly. The girl's eyes locked onto the device the moment it began to make noise and became reluctant when her instructor took her hair to persuade her to stand once again. The instructors bade her clasp her hands behind her neck and spread her legs past her shoulders. Biting her lip now, the girl tensely watched the device approach, her eyes wide as coins. When the device touched her nether lips, her hands flew down to cover herself, but she received a curt flick on the breast from a riding crop and meekly replaced her hands. The instructor once again approached her sex with the vibrator and teased her gently with short soft touches to give her a taste of the instrument before darting away again. The other woman stood behind the girl now, her crop held under her elbows to keep her in place. Her lips moved very close to the girl's ear, though none in the audience could guess what she might be saying.

With deliberate timing, the kneeling instructor applied the tiny vibrator more rigorously and the girl began to whimper, soft high cries that echoed right into the ears of the patrons. Her hips moved in uneven circles seemingly of their own accord, pressing first close to the instrument and then backing away. A few times she moved so much that the riding crop of the kneeling instructor flashed upwards delivering little pink marks to her inner thighs to keep them open. Each mark caused a little moan from their victim which became a muted gasp from the audience. Relentlessly, the kneeling woman pressed the vibrator into its mark. Plaintive gasps and open-mouthed whimpers were her reward. The girl squeezed her eyes shut. Finally, the words of the instructor holding the girl began loud enough that the audience could hear.

"Not yet," she ordered, her voice liquid and low. "Don't let go yet. Hold it in my precious..."

Desperate to obey, the girl's teeth sank savagely into her own scarlet lip. Her toes nearly left the floor and all of her weight was thrown back into the instructor. "Don't cum yet!" she snarled to the girl who was now shaking as though having a fit. Her hips bucked and her toes gripped the floor so hard the skin was white.

"P... p-please..." the girl breathed, her thin voice carrying in the silent auditorium, distributed to each seat by the domed roof.

"Please what?" returned the instructor, her voice deadly quiet.

"Please, M-mistress... Please may I... c-cum?" The kneeling instructor began a dreadfully intense vibration of her hand against the girl's pearl and nodded.

"Yes," answered the woman immediately. With a raw moan of relief, the girl responded. Her hair came spilling out of the instructor's hand, her knees buckled, and her hands clenched and unclenched. Both women caught her and guided her gently to the ground, the one woman's fingers still working the girl's clit and both whispering delicious things to her. The girl slowly became still, her bare, white skin gleaming with the effort of her release. Now a light, subtle scent of sex accompanied the smell of the sacred fires and its effect on the room was palpable. Not until her eyes fluttered open, however, still leaking tears of pleasure, did the audience begin to breathe again. Several patrons found their fingers stiff from clenching the arms of their seats or the dividing wall and more than a few people needed to cross their legs to hide certain embarrassment.

The instructors kissed her face, tucked her hair behind her ears, and reverently placed kisses between her legs, riding crops swinging from clips on their belts. Her color appeared almost normal and her steps, while tremulous, did not look unstable. The instructors looked at one another over her head and then whispered to her urgently. Her beautiful eyes locked on the woman before her and she nodded minutely. At this, the low house lights grew even dimmer and then extinguished altogether. Only the six small fires ringing the stage reflected in the audience's eyes, but their small light was not enough to really make see what was happening onstage.

SNAP!

A few women reached out for their partner's hands with alarm and peered wildly into the dark. Leathery groans and metallic clatters echoed through the hall and then came together as the sound of a machine warming up. Slowly, another light source could be perceived, high in the dome shining directly down on the stage which at first a rusty red color but as the light grew brighter, became pale pink. The girl was alone now. She waited on her hands and knees before the machine, not daring to look over her shoulder at the phallus, precariously positioned so that the polished mushroom head gently nudged open her nether lips. From the meeting place of these two, patrons with keen eyesight could see a drip of her desire shining upon her open thighs. The clattering of the machine grew still louder so that the men and women sitting closest to it in the audience became apprehensive and their hands flew before their faces when the noise became a roar of machinery. The girl's knuckles were white upon the floor and she bowed her head with fear, but did not flee.

The noise of the machine amplified even louder under the dome until the floor began to tremble. Some looked apprehensively for the exit, but the walls now were now entirely framed by plush curtains swaying with the din. A train's whistle began to blast from the machine and in a magnificent burst of thick, white steam... the sound suddenly stopped. In its place was an extremely quiet hum of moving cogs, but no other noise at all. More than one man tapped his ears to check that they still, in fact, worked at all.

Right against her softness vibrated the phallus. Tremors raced up and down her skin illuminated from overhead by the bright, pink light. Her whole body seemed to glow. Only now, seeing it move and affect its partner, was the size of the phallus made truly apparent. Were she a less sturdy girl, it would split her in twain and it was equally uncertain how much of its shaft would fit inside her. Without any more warning, the phallus began to move.

At first, its strokes were minute, teasing, nothing more than a nudge of her glistening lips. Even this was heady enough to cause the girl to swoon, her head bowing, but her hands remained steady on the floor, holding her against it. The strokes grew longer, but holding back any satisfying speed, and then with a surprised gasp from the girl, the entire mushroom head disappeared inside her. The phallus was truly thick, pushing heavily inside her, though she was plenty wet to accommodate it. Her body rocked with its movements, loose and easy. It was warming her up, just testing her limits. Little by little, more and more of the cock disappeared inside her. There was so much left to go, but so much was already in her and it continued to move with agonizing slowness. She planted her hands on the floor, fingers spread wide and pushed back against the machine, whimpering and obviously in further need, but she could not gain leverage over the machine from her vulnerable position. She struggled, turning her head over her shoulder to watch her progress and groaning with frustration. On and on it pushed at its own pace, filling her slowly, but surely until...

"Aaah!"

At last, the entirety of the cock entered her. It looked like a real strain to hold it all: the girl's fingernails raked the stage and her knees lost traction for a minute, which threw her thighs wide open. Her moan of satisfaction caused the tightening of more than one pair of trousers. The machine withdrew the phallus entirely to show off just how much she was able to take. The shaft dripped with her juice. After a pause wherein the audience murmured with surprise and admiration, the machine thrust the phallus in again slowly, letting her feel every inch as it stretched her open. The girl moaned with the fullness of her throat, pressing her face right down to the floor to receive it. Now, at long last, the cock began to move more quickly punctuated by long, low tones as the phallus filled her particularly well. The women eyed her prominent backside and made appreciative comments to their escorts, who raised their eyebrows and touched the arms, faces and knees of their companions. Their eyes, too, gleamed with desire, their faces flushing with suggestion, but for now, their attention remained on the pleasure of the girl before them.

Once more, the recesses between the stairs opened and two new women approached the stage. These women were dressed like their sisters before but their leather halters varied: black leather with rich, golden embroidery making great, artistic swirls up their bosoms and across the shoulders. They carried their riding crops firmly in hand and took position on either side of the girl. The girl's flushed, shining face looked up, and then with great effort, she pushed herself up from the floor into her original, straight-armed position, though the phallus still rocked her forward and back. The women knelt beside her and touched her softly, their gloved hands caressing her face and arms, holding her breasts and following the curves of her braced arms. They murmured softly to her, allowing her to kiss their hands. One woman plucked her erect, swinging nipples while the other took a black ribbon and tied back the girl's loose chocolate hair. Both women were very gentle with the girl and she seemed the stronger for it. Her eyes followed their faces hungrily.

Now they stood, briefly observing the phallus that tortured the girl and murmuring to one another. The tips of their riding crops caressed the girl now, following the line of her spine and the generous curve of her posterior. She visibly shook with desire, her skin flushing after the caresses. Each woman allowed the girl to kiss the head of her crop and then they began.

With light taps first, they struck her ass in turn with the crops. The girl to gasped and turned her head quickly to see, but a ringing strike punished her instantly and she faced the floor again, trembling. The instructors timed their strikes to coincide with the machine: as it filled the girl to her limit, a riding crop would flash down and produce a pink mark, and then again when the machine had withdrawn, a matching mark blossomed on the other cheek. Having established this rhythm, the instructors increased the intensity of their strikes. Her pink marks deepened, showing up brightly against pale skin, then became red welts that overlapped and formed dramatic patterns. The girl's whimpers increased correspondingly, growing louder and unrestrained until she cried out piercingly at each strike, her arms struggling to hold her up. The instructors lashed her thighs next, causing her to jump with shock. Her muscles were tight having been forced apart by the silicone phallus, and so from the first strike, the skin there bruised, a brilliant, satisfying purple. The women working on her quickly produced an entire ladder of dark blue marks on her legs and then paused to admire the effect. One woman nodded minutely with satisfaction and then signaled into the shadowy recess. After a moment's anticipation, the machine began to produce a low hum and the arm presenting the phallus moved faster.

12