Devoured

Story Info
An encounter with a stranger after being stood up.
1.8k words
4.24
17.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced in the mirror one last time, fluffed my hair, smoothed my dress, and pouted my lips then I was out the door. I was wearing a very low cut, flowy, black dress that went all the way to the floor and had a tight bustier that fit my bosom like a glove. I looked good!

My hair cascaded in medium ringlets down my back and bounced seductively as I flounced out of the door and across the street to my car. My black strappy heels clicked across the pavement, and then I unlocked the door and slid gracefully inside. The engine purred to life and I put my red Alero in gear and drove the ten miles to the restaurant where I was to meet my date for the night. I was so excited! I was going out with Mack Trinity for the first time. We have been giving each other googly eyes, for the past month, in the office at work. I was stunned when he finally asked me out, since all of the girls in the office swoon every time he even enters the room.

I pull into the restaurant parking lot and park my car. One last check in the rear view mirror tells me that I've out done myself tonight and I quickly touch up my lips with a bright red color. I get out of the car and wrap the red silk wrap around my shoulders and proceed into the fancy restaurant doors. When I get to the hostess' podium I give her the name for my table and she leads me to it. Mack isn't there yet so I make myself comfy and order a glass of white wine.

After my fourth glass of wine I finally get fed up and try calling Mack after many failed attempts at texts. The phone rings once, twice, three times, and then a female voice comes over the line. "Hello?" I freeze and instantly my heart is pounding in my throat.

I clear my throat and ask shakily, "I-is Mack there?"

"Yea, he's in the shower though," purrs the kitten-y voice on the other end. "Can I take a message?"

"No." I quickly hung up the phone. I was pissed...he had played me! I downed the rest of my wine and waved the waiter over. "Can I get a bottle of your finest Merlot please? And let me go ahead and order too." I took a quick look at the menu and order four of the most expensive things on the menu and some scotch on the rocks which he promptly brought to me. I chugged it waited for the waiter to bring the bottle of wine. When the waiter arrived again I told him to make sure it was all charged to Mack Trinity's credit card. He nodded and walked away yet again. Mack had told me that he usually had standing accounts at places like this so it was worth a shot.

I grabbed the open bottle of wine and looked at it contemplating just chugging it from the bottle. My better class prevented me from doing that and I poured another class full. I sighed and just stared into the dark liquid. My eyes flickered up and I caught the eyes of a gorgeous man sitting across the restaurant alone in a booth. It must have been the wine, but my heart suddenly picked up speed and I swear his expression conveyed he wanted to eat me alive. I licked my lips nervously and saw his gaze flicker down to my lips, his hungry expression deepening. He locked eyes with me again and I felt like his gaze could pierce my soul. My round DD cup breast were struggling against the top of my dress as my nipples started to get more and more taught. I wanted to touch them, more astonishingly I wanted him to touch them. I wanted to feel the pad of his thumb run across my tight perky peaks. Wow! Where was this coming from?

I started blushing and caught the humor in his knowing gaze. I lowered my face so he couldn't see the humiliation on my face. The next thing I knew there was a pair of neatly tailored trousers standing in front of me and my breath caught in my throat. I heard him chuckle and he tilted my head up with is index finger so that I met his gaze again. "Now, why is such a beautiful girl sitting alone in one of the most romantic restaurants in town chugging glasses of wine like its water?" I was startled at first because his tone seemed a little chastising, but on better inspection I saw the humor resurface again in his eyes.

"I-I was supposed to be on a date, but he's currently in the arms of another woman and has apparently decided to stand me up. She's no doubt prettier than m-"

"If you finish that sentence you will have succeeded in ruining my night." This time he laughed out loud and there was this glint in his eyes that I couldn't decipher and then he was looking at me again with that hungry gaze of his. "You are without a doubt the most gorgeous creature in this place, and your hair has had me itching to feel my fingers tangled in it all night."

I didn't know what to say to that but he saved me from floundering for a response when he grabbed my hand. An electric shock jolted through my arm and wracked through my body. His next action was in what seemed like slow motion. He lifted my hand and lowered his head, and then his soft lips were brushing against the back of my hand and I instantly felt myself go moist between the legs. Was I going crazy? I had never had a guy, let alone one I just met, have so much affect on me. His voice brought me out of my thinking.

"My name is Mike...and you are?" His silky voice wrapped around me like warm chocolate caresses the tongue in decadence. I, however, was less graceful with my response.

"Sh-Shannon," I stumbled around the sound of my own name.

"Beautiful name, for a beautiful woman," I blushed instantly.

The next thing I know we are in the hallway and his lips are all over my skin trailing fiery kisses all over my flushed flesh. A soft moan escaped my lips and he grabbed my hand and pulled me through a door I didn't even notice was there. A cool breeze swept over my skin as I stepped through the door and I felt a light dusting of goose flesh spread across my body.

In another instant he had me backed up against a wall kissing me passionately running his hands down my body to hike the skirt of my dress up my thighs. He pulls me closer to him deepening his kiss and roughly massaging his tongue against mine. My hands find their way into his hair as I feel his fingers slide under my silk panties and delve into the moist flesh at the apex of my body. I let out a loud moan and my fingers tighten in his hair. His fingers move aggressively against the soft nub of my clit and I instantly feel slicker. His lips are on my neck again kissing me and his teeth graze over my skin. His lips are at my ear now and he huskily whispers in my ear, "My god you have an incredible body! Those curves, it's taking every amount of will power I possess not to plunge into you right now. But no, I want to devour you!" He made a sound like a possessive growl and my toes curled.

He pulled down the straps of my dress and my voluptuous breast fell out. He cupped one then another and I let out a small plea, "Please..." He ran his thumbs over my excruciatingly taut nipples and I moaned loudly and shuddered.

"Is that what you want? What about this?" He bent down and latched on to one nipple while gently pinching the other between his thumb and fore finger. My head went back to lean against the wall and my eyes closed at the pure ecstasy zooming through my body to the lower region of my body. He ripped my panties from me and started to stroke my already soaked clit again, with more force this time, and I bucked against his hand and cried out in pleasure. Another growl had me noticing he already had his pants unzipped and his hard cock out and thrusting into me before I could prepare myself. I felt like I was going to explode.

He had my wrists pinned against the wall above my head and I wrapped my legs around his waist feeling him slide deeper into me. He pounded into me again and again pressing me harder and harder into the wall until I thought me, him, and the wall might all melt into one entity. My finger's bit into the skin on his shoulders as I felt myself building to orgasm. I was moaning and panting and all of a sudden fireworks exploded behind my eyelids and a mind shattering orgasm shot through every inch of my body. I could barely make out his voice encouraging me to cum all over his hard cock. Then a slit second later I felt him shoot inside me and heard him groan in pleasure as he filled me full.

After we were both calm and our breathing was steady he gently started kissing me as I untangled myself from him. When he had me upright and steady with our clothes back in place he kissed me again, this time with more passion. Then he grabbed my hand and said, "That was mind blowing!" He pulled me around the corner of the building and led me to a sleek black limousine. When we pulled up to my place he kissed me some more and we exchanged numbers.

The next day at work I ignored Mack the entire day and when he came up to me near the end of the day this was what I as waiting for. Before he could open his mouth I shushed him. "Well, my night wasn't a total bust," I gave him a wink. Then I got up and walked over to the beautiful bouquet of long stemmed white roses that arrived earlier in the day. I plucked the card from the vase and read aloud, "Thank you for a wonderful night beautiful, I can't wait to devour you again!"

I chuckled to myself as I watched Mack leave the office red-faced and steaming mad.