Dhanno and Kammo

Story Info
A young man has sex with two live-in mature maids.
5.9k words
4.3
38.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dhanno was a simple lady who worked as a maid in some homes in a colony situated in the outskirts of a city in North India. She lived in a one room flat that belonged to her, somewhere on the fringe of that colony. She was in her late forties or early fifties and had been widowed some years back. Dhanno was not unattractive. She had a somewhat wide nose, big eyes and a nice mouth. Her body was a little plump and she had big breasts, probably 38 C, as well as wide hips.

Her daughter was married and stayed in a town around 400 km away. Her daughter's husband was a clerk in a private firm and so her daughter's family was reasonably well off. They also had some small properties in that town.

Dhanno used to work in four homes in the colony. Of these three were of families that were relatively older people, in their late forties. These families trusted her implicitly and she had keys to their homes. She would start around 7 AM and was done by 1 PM.

In the fourth home, the occupant was a young man of around 25 years who had been transferred recently to the town. His name was Rakesh. For Rakesh, Dhanno used to cook in addition to doing routine work such as sweeping and swabbing the floors as well as doing the dishes and washing clothes.

One day Rakesh suggested that she move into the servant's quarters situated in his compound as she used to cook dinner for him and stayed at his home till around 8 PM. As the streetlights were not always reliable, it made sense for her to stay in his small compound. Further, the servant's quarter was separated from the main house only by a small closed corridor. As a result, there was no danger of being waylaid even late at night. The quarter was comfortable with a room and attached bathroom and toilet.

Dhanno agreed to the suggestion and brought her belongings from her house to her new home. Rakesh enquired about whether she was comfortable in her new residence and she nodded happily. Rakesh told her to ask him if she needed anything and she again nodded. Dhanno settled down very quickly in her new home as she was not needed to go out on the lonely streets at night, even if only to her home.

As Dhanno got to know Rakesh by and by, she found he was a kind person who was generous too. He bought her good clothes and soap and talcum powder. inquired periodically whether she had eaten properly and ensured she was at ease . Her salary was good and now that she had no worries of security.

Although Rakesh was much younger than her, she started entertaining sexual thoughts about him. Rakesh was a tall and handsome gentleman and always dressed well. He was a frequent visitor to the club where he played tennis and went to the gym. His body was well toned and he used to get appreciative stares from pretty girls of the colony.

Dhanno saw Rakesh on a couple of occasions coming out of the bathroom clad only in a towel. She admired his body and wondered what it would be to have sex with him.

One day, after she had completed work in the other homes and was working in Rakesh's house, she slipped while wiping the bathroom floor. Rakesh was at home as this happened during the weekend. He heard her fall and rushed to her. Dhanno had fallen in an awkward way and her saree and petticoat had bunched up above her thighs. Dhanno did not wear any panties and so her pussy was showing. Her pussy was quite hairy and Rakesh was well mannered enough to turn his head away when he saw her predicament. Nonetheless, he had to help her get up and he held her and asked her to use his shoulders as support and get up. She got up slowly next to him and tried to put some weight on her right foot. It was painful and she had to use Rakesh's shoulder almost like a crutch. With some difficulty, Rakesh made her walk a little and took her to the guest room and put her on the bed there.

During this exercise, Dhanno's saree pallu had come off and her blouse was exposed. Dhanno like many women in rural homes did not wear a bra. So her abundant breasts were visible through the material of her blouse. Rakesh asked her if she was okay and she asked him whether he would mind massaging her ankle to ease the pain. Rakesh got hold of pain relieving ointment and gently massaged her ankle. Dhanno seemed to be finding the massage soothing and she requested him to massage her knees as well to reduce pain there. Rakesh was hesitant but Dhanno told him that he need not feel shy as she was much older than him. She pulled her saree and petticoat up to her thighs three inches above her knees and she asked him to go ahead.

Rakesh started massaging her feet and went on to her calves and then her knees. Gradually, Dhanno said she felt much better and her pain had almost gone. She requested Rakesh to do the back of her ankles and knees. She turned over and spread her legs a bit for easy access. Rakesh was able to see right till her pussy as she had not worn any panties. Being a young man he started getting aroused, even though Dhanno was old enough to be his mother. As he kept massaging her ankles and the back of her knees, Dhanno also got aroused. She started squirming a bit and Rakesh too realised that she was aroused. He continued massaging her leg.

Dhanno told him that she had some pain in her thighs and back as well. Rakesh continued massaging her and went up further. Dhanno asked him to push her saree and petticoat higher. On second thoughts she asked him to remove her saree and just push the petticoat higher. Rakesh did that. Although he was not visible to Dhanno as she was looking forward and he was behind her, she sensed his arousal. She almost imperceptibly spread her legs just a little giving him a ringside view of her pussy. Rakesh was by now fully erect.

Dhanno now asked him to massage her lower back with some oil. Rakesh brought the oil and hesitated as he said her blouse would become dirty. Dhanno unbuttoned her blouse and pushed it up. Rakesh could see a good part of her breasts which were very large. Slowly he started massaging her back and Dhanno was again feeling her pain ease away. She raised her upper body a little and removed her blouse.

She now turned around and smiled seductively at Rakesh. Even in the videos he had seen on the internet he had never seen tits so big and firm. Dhanno was used to doing a lot of physical work and her body was as well toned as if she was visiting the gym regularly. Rakesh's reaction was quite evident and Dhanno could see it and was pleased at the effect she had on him. She pulled Rakesh to herself and placed his hand on her breast. Rakesh almost felt an electric current running through him. Her breast was soft and her nipple had grown to an inch. Instinctively he placed his mouth on her nipple and sucked it. Dhanno was sighing in delight. She had not had sex for a number of years and Rakesh was sending waves of ecstasy in her body. She slowly pulled Rakesh nearer still till he was lying right against her. Next she shoved the other breast into his mouth. Rakesh was now using his tongue and sucking on her nipple at the same time.

Dhanno asked him to wait for a moment and she removed her petticoat. She now lay nude against Rakesh. Her hand crept to his prick and she asked him to remove his clothes too. Rakesh removed his clothes too. Dhanno enjoyed the sight of his naked body and asked him to come next to her. Her pain was completely forgotten now. Rakesh lay next to her and hugged her. He kissed her on her lips and she kissed him back passionately. Her tongue was now in his mouth and Rakesh tongue wrestled with her. He was happy that her mouth smelt good and her skin smelt of soap and talcum powder.

Rakesh stopped kissing her mouth and went lower to capture her nipples in his mouth. He went further down kissing the underside of her breasts and her navel. Dhanno had a slight belly bulge but it was soft and rounded and went well with the rest of her body. Rakesh asked her to turn onto her stomach and admired her backside. He stroked it and Dhanno sighed in delight.

He turned her over again and went down to her thighs. She enjoyed the feel of his tongue on her thighs. Finally Rakesh applied his tongue to her pussy and licked her labia and clit. Dhanno jumped up as the sensations hit her cortex. She held his head against her and allowed the sensations to flood her brain. After a minute or so of Rakesh's licking she came twice and asked him to mount her.

Rakesh started slowly knowing that Dhanno had not been fucked for a long time. He put his prick at the entrance of her vagina and slowly moved in. After his oral treatment Dhanno was well lubricated and he slipped in quite easily. Nonetheless, he went slowly and allowed her to get used to his size and shape. Dhanno asked him to move a little faster. She started lifting her hips with his thrusts and holding on to him. Rakesh now lengthened his strokes and penetrated her fully. He also moved faster. Dhanno was by now much aroused and she was barely containing her screams as she experienced sensations she had never known in her life.

Rakesh also felt sensations he had never felt before. His sex experiences had been limited to hurried sex with a young girl in college. Dhanno was extremely responsive to his every thrust and she bucked her hips and kept lifting them. She also knew how to contract her vaginal muscles to make her passage tighter. This increased the tactile sensations in his nerve ends.

After around six to seven minutes, Dhanno orgasmed at least three times and finally Rakesh too came bucking his hips and increasing the intensity of his thrusts. He fell on her at the end of his orgasm. Dhanno was still experiencing the after effects of several intense orgasms and asked him to stay in her.

Rakesh was feeling totally spent. Dhanno felt very tender towards the young man and she held him to her bosom and kissed him all over his face. Rakesh disengaged from her when his prick became soft and came out by itself. Dhanno wanted to wash herself but was not sure if her ankle would hold. She asked Rakesh to help her to go to the bathroom. Surprisingly, she felt no pain and was able to walk almost normally to the bathroom. Rakesh also entered the bathroom and held her gently. He seated her on a plastic stool and gave her a bucket of warm water and a mug to wash herself. Dhanno bathed herself with the water and wiped herself with the towel that Rakesh gave her. Rakesh also had washed himself in another bathroom.

Both met again in the guest room. Dhanno was still nude and she went straight to Rakesh and rubbed herself against him getting him aroused again. Soon Rakesh shed his clothes and Dhanno started stroking his prick. She pushed him onto the bed and went down on him. She slowly licked his prick like a lollipop at first by licking only the top. She then licked the entire shaft slowly. Finally, she bobbed up and down his prick and made Rakesh almost come in her mouth. She quickly stopped her ministrations and slowly impaled herself on top of Rakesh. Her movements made Rakesh's prick experience the sensation of being surrounded by cunt flesh. Dhanno also went berserk with the sensations of Rakesh's prick inside her. Soon both of them were bouncing up and down and climaxed with a huge sensory overload!

Dhanno collapsed on Rakesh and he felt her huge breasts on him. Rakesh gently placed her by his side and kissed her passionately. He placed his hands on her breasts and tweaked her nipples gently. Dhanno also held on to him and entwined her legs in his. Both went off to sleep and did not get up till late in the evening.

In the evening, Dhanno got up, untangled herself, put on her clothes and quietly went to the kitchen to make some tea and a light dinner. She woke up Rakesh with a smile and a cup of tea. Rakesh got up and both went to the drawing room. He asked Dhanno to sit on the sofa to have tea. She did so hesitantly. After they had tea, Rakesh told her to have dinner with him after a little while.

Dhanno had some work in her room and she returned to it to complete it. After about an hour, she returned. By then she had combed her hair, changed., and applied some powder also. Both had a quiet dinner and Dhanno completed the kitchen cleaning and the dishes.

Rakesh told her not to go to her room. He asked her to come to his bedroom. Dhanno went in and saw Rakesh relaxing on the bed. He smiled at her and asked her to sit next to him. Dhanno sat next to him and slid closer to be right next to him. Rakesh took her in his arms and kissed her lips. He asked her to remove her clothes. Dhanno unwrapped her saree and also removed her blouse slowly, all the while smiling seductively. She slid her petticoat from her lower limbs and let it fall on the floor.

Rakesh also divested himself of his clothes and pushed her on to her back. He started kissing her from her forehead and then her cheeks, the lobes of her ears, the back of her neck and her shoulders. Slowly he transferred his attention to her breasts and nipples, first licking the undersides of her huge breasts and then the space between, followed by her nipples. He sucked at her nipples for at least five minutes, first the right one then the left. He continued paying attention to each nipple in turn and by the time he finished Dhanno was ecstatic. He teased her by going down to her navel and licking it. He went down further to her thighs and her inner thighs. Finally he put his hand on her labia and teased the clit with his fingers. Dhanno was in ecstasy and getting wetter by the second. Finally Rakesh inserted two fingers into her pussy and moved them in and out till Dhanno came copiously.

He mounted her and started fucking her with slow strokes pushing his prick inside gradually till he was fully inside her. Dhanno also started raising her hips in sync with his thrusts. Rakesh continued with his strokes lying on top of her and paid attention to her breasts, sucking her nipples and also smooching her. Finally, both started moving faster, Dhanno urging him to move faster and fuck her harder. The feel of Dhanno's soft body against his, the contact with her breasts and her stiff nipples, the feel of her pubic hair against his, and her cunt enveloping his prick as he was inside her, all made for indescribable tactile sensations. Soon both Dhanno and he peaked together and he lay on top of her spent by the effort. Dhanno stroked his hair softly and ran her hand on his back.

Dhanno got up after a while, ready to go back to her room. Rakesh prevented her and asked her to stay with him. He cuddled against her and both went off to sleep in the nude. Sometime during the night, he got up and felt her soft and curvaceous body next to his. He started playing with her breasts and tweaked her nipples. He trailed his hands across her body and settled on her pussy. Playing with her clit he found her getting wet quite involuntarily. Rakesh found his prick had got rock hard. He inserted his prick into her vagina slowly from behind. Dhanno was still half asleep when she felt him inside her. After a while she was pushing against him and felt two orgasms come on. By this time she was wide awake and turned on her back, spread her legs wide and asked Rakesh to fuck her harder and faster. Soon both came together. Dhanno had never been fucked so well and she told Rakesh that he had made her come alive.

Both went back to sleep and Dhanno woke up at 6 AM to complete her chores. She had taken an offday from other homes as she told them she was unable to walk properly. Rakesh usually woke up at 7 AM. By then, Dhanno had freshened up and had a shower. She had also cleaned the house and made preparations for breakfast. She came to his room with a cup of tea and gave it to him. Rakesh accepted it and sipped it gladly. He smiled at her and got up from bed. He grabbed at Dhanno but she eluded him and asked him to freshen up.

Rakesh came out after a wash and looked for Dhanno. She was making breakfast clad only in a petticoat and blouse. She had removed her saree to feel a little free. Rakesh stood behind her and watched while she was sautéing vegetables and making chapatis (Indian bread). He caressed her ass and then put his arms around her waist. Slowly his hand crept upward and he squeezed her tits from inside her blouse. Dhanno was getting horny due to his actions. She could also feel his prick getting hard against her ass. She asked him to be patient and wait in the drawing room. Rakesh was reading the newspaper when she served him his breakfast. He asked her to join him on the dining table and she sat next to him. Both ate quickly and Rakesh helped her clear the table. When Dhanno started doing the dishes he stood behind her as she bent over the sink and again caressed her breasts. This time he started unhooking her blouse and removed it from her body with her assistance. He untied the drawstring from her petticoat and it fell at her feet. Dhanno kicked it away and waited for what Rakesh would do next. He hugged her from behind and caressed her waist and went lower to her pubes. He started massaging her labia and found her clit. Massaging it with his fingers he sent her to many peaks. Dhanno found herself very wet. Rakesh removed his shorts and briefs and kicked them aside. He asked Dhanno to bend over and entered her from behind. Dhanno almost screamed with ecstasy as Rakesh pushed in and out of her. He caressed her breasts and again returned attention to her clit. The combination of his prick in her and his fingers on her clit massaging it made her come again. Finally Rakesh thrust faster and came in her. The kitchen floor was a mess of bodily fluids but Dhanno did not mind cleaning it. She cleaned up and did the dishes also. She went to the washroom and cleaned herself too.

She went to Rakesh's room, once she had washed herself, totally nude. Rakesh was waiting for her there. This time Rakesh pulled her to the bed and kissed her hard. Dhanno responded and both pressed their bodies to each other. Rakesh bypassed her upper body and went for her pussy. Dhanno came twice and he mounted her, fucking her with deep strokes. Dhanno had by now been reduced to a frazzle unable to think of anything, feeling only the hard pounding of Rakesh in her. Both came together and Rakesh's long stroke post his climax made Dhanno come again.

Both coupled again in the night and slept very well cuddled against each other. This became a pattern. Rakesh and Dhanno would fuck in the morning. He would be back for lunch and fuck her again. Once more he would fuck her during the night.

One day Dhanno told Rakesh that her friend Kammo, was coming to stay with her and requested him for permission. Dhanno told him that her friend would work in the other homes that she was working in so that she could devote attention full time to his home. Rakesh asked her how they could have sex with her cousin staying at the house. Dhanno said her cousin would be away almost the whole day and she would stay at home. He could fuck her during the day and at night, she said, she would sneak in to his room.

Dhanno's friend came two days later. She was around the same age as Dhanno and built similarly. If anything, her breasts were a shade bigger. She was a little better looking with features a bit more refined.

The next day, Dhanno came to his room soon after Kammo had left. Rakesh and she fucked with total abandon before he went to his office. Dhanno told him after they had fucked that Kammo had been looking at him and she had asked Dhanno whether he was married or had any girlfriend. She told him that Kammo would be very glad to take her place. Rakesh asked her whether she had any objection as it could lead to jealousy. Dhanno said she did not mind as her friend also needed physical comfort..

Dhanno started thinking about her friend Kammo and her life. Kammo had led a difficult life. Her husband had abandoned her ten years earlier. She was left destitute and somehow managed to eke out a living as a maidservant. She begged Dhanno to help her out with a place to stay. Dhanno therefore asked Rakesh and allowed Kammo to stay with her after he consented. Kammo had been deprived of love and she still had physical needs which were not being met.

12