Dharma & Greg Ch. 4

Story Info
Old friend of Dharma's pays a visit.
2.3k words
4.24
55.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J.C.
J.C.
9 Followers

Greg pushed his key into the lock and slowly pushed the door open, he was absolutely whacked, he had been working on a big case all week and now that it was all over he was just looking forward to kicking back and relaxing over the weekend with Dharma.

As he closed the door he heard talking and laughing coming from the kitchen, "Oh no, what now" he thought " there goes my quiet night." He threw his case on the couch and noticed a backpack leaning against the coffee table; a big sigh escaped his lips as he headed for the kitchen. "Dharma I'm home" he called as he went through the doorway, "Hi honey" his wife answered as she crossed the room and let loose with a big kiss on his lips, even as tired as he was as soon as Greg felt Dharma's lithe body rubbing against his, his cock automatically went to half mast. "Greg this is an old friend of mine" she said as she motioned towards a woman standing against the kitchen bench, Greg glanced over and he felt as though someone had punched him in the gut, there was one of the most stunning girls he had ever seen in his life.

She was at least 5'9", long curly brown hair which hung down past her hips, beautiful golden brown eyes, full red lips, high perfect cheekbones, a long slender throat and from what he could see of her body it was enough to make most super-models weep. "Greg this is Starlight, an old friend from my teenage years on the commune" Dharma continued, "I haven't seen her in about 11 years." A sultry, deep throated voice answered "Hi Greg just call me Star for short" and she walked across to Greg, he reached out his hand but Star just kept on coming and planted her lips on his cheek, "Yeah, nice to meet you Star" was all Greg could manage to respond with, as he felt her body in contact with his and he could smell her perfume which made his head twirl.

"Star's going to stay for a few days, if that's O.K. honey" Dharma asked, "Ugh yeah sure sweetheart, no problem" he replied.

"Well if you two don't mind I need to have a shower" Star said as she brushed past Greg, this slight contact now put him at full mast, "No go right ahead Star" Dharma replied. Star left the kitchen grabbed her backpack and headed into the bathroom, "Well hon, what do you think" Dharma asked as she watched her husband, mouth open, staring after the tall girl. "About what darling" he replied as he refocused on his wife, "About Star, she's beautiful isn't she?"

"Ah yeah not bad darling."

"Oh come on Greg she totally turns you on look at your prick" and with that Dharma rubbed her long slender hand over the crotch of her husbands pants, she could feel his rampant cock twitching and throbbing against her hand.

"Well to be honest, yes she does" and with that he grabbed the back of Dharma's head and pulled her to his mouth, his tongue parting her lips and roaming the interior of her mouth. Dharma responded in kind and she felt her husbands cock as he began grinding his hips into her pelvis, "Do you want to fuck her Greg" Dharma whispered into his ear, her hand now pulling down his zipper. "Fuck yes" he replied as Dharma's hand released his throbbing cock and began to slowly wank it. "I can arrange that for you darling, if your good", "Really" he asked as he slowly lifted her blouse and began to pull and tweak her nipples. "Oh yes no problem at all" Dharma replied "but there's one proviso" she said as her hand pulled and kneaded at his balls. "Yeah, what's that" Greg asked his hand now traveled down his wife's flat stomach and pushed into the waistband of her shorts.

"You've got to share her with me" and with that statement and with the manipulation of his nether regions Greg couldn't hold on any longer, and he shot a load of cum straight up his wife's body.

As he stood there taking in what his wife had said, he could hear the shower running and in his mind was a picture of Star under the water soaping that gorgeous body and Dharma standing behind her slowly running her fingers between Star's ass cheeks.

"There is one thing you should know about Star before we decide to do anything darling" Dharma said as she sunk into a nearby chair. "O.K. and what's that" Greg replied as he knelt down between his wife's beautiful long legs, "Well Star is.....Star is......"

"Come on hon" Greg asked "spit it out, Star is what?"

"Well Star is an hermaphrodite" Dharma said and looked at her husband as this information sunk into his brain. Greg knelt there and Dharma's remark bounced around inside his head, "Hermaphrodite...Star is an hermaphrodite", Greg looked up at Dharma and asked, "how do you know that?"

"Simple, as well as good friends for many years we were also lovers" his wife replied, and she smiled as a look of total amazement crossed her husband's features.

"So Star has a pussy and a.... And a....." he stuttered "and a cock?"

"Yes you idiot" Dharma laughed, "she has a beautifully tight cunt and a cock that would match yours."

"Shit this I have got to see hon," he said as a whole kaleidoscope of possibilities zoomed through his mind.

"O.K." Dharma replied, " I've put her in the spare room, go and hide in the closet and when she comes out of the shower, you can get an eyeful when she gets dressed, and later I'll come in and distract her while you get out, O.K.?"

"Yeah sure, sure that sounds good" he kissed his wife's inner thighs as he climbed to his feet and hurriedly entered the spare bedroom, there he sequestered himself in the closet.

Greg didn't have long to wait, after about five minutes he heard the shower turn off and footsteps coming towards the room, the door opened and Star walked in. She had a towel wrapped around her head and another tucked around her body, she sat on the bed and removed the towel from her head and as Greg watched on she began to dry her hair.

Greg loved her long brown hair and as she worked at drying it the towel around her body came loose and fell to her waist, Greg could now see her beautiful, full breasts they shook and wobbled gently as Star worked on her hair. A small moan came from Greg as he admired her nipples, gorgeous puffy nipples, they stood out from her tits at least 1/2 inch and all he could think of was putting them in his mouth and coaxing them bigger.

Star had finished with her hair and as Greg waited with bated breath, Star stood up, the towel around her waist fell to the floor and there totally nude facing his hiding place was one of the most erotic sights Greg had ever seen. An exceedingly beautiful girl with a body to die for and there hanging between two beautifully toned and tanned thighs was a cock, and not just any cock, a prick that most guys would give their right arm for. By now Greg had released his own man meat and was slowly wanking as Star continued to dry the rest of her body, he watched as she dried her torso,her breasts and her long lovely legs then she placed one leg up on the bed and proceeded to dry her cock and between her legs.

With Star's leg on the bed Greg could now see between her legs and there just below her enormous cock he could see a nicely trimmed pussy, and as he watched Star rubbed the towel between her legs, drying her cunt and back to her asshole. Greg could feel the pre-cum leaking all over his hand as he now sped up his cock pulling, "Fuck Dharma better hurry up and get me out of here, I need a fuck badly" he thought" as though reading his mind there was a knock at the bedroom door and he heard his wife call out if she could come in.

Star just walked over to the door, still totally nude and opened it for Dharma, "Sure hon , come right in" as Dharma entered she snuck a peek at the closet, she could see Greg looking back, she gave him the thumbs up, then Dharma crossed to Star.

Star was semi reclining on the bed and Greg could see Dharma lick her lips as she sat beside her friend. "Well I see you're still in good shape then" Dharma said as her eyes gobbled up Star's body, lingering on that beautiful fat cock, which by now was starting to come to life, lengthening and thickening against Star's thigh. "I try to stay healthy" Star replied, "what about you Dharma you still look good, but then I can't really tell with all those clothes on." Dharma got the hint, she stood up and slowly removed her blouse, her small, rounded breasts came into view, the nipples already big and hard, then she slipped down her shorts and Greg watched as his wife's lovely smooth pussy was exposed to her old friend.

Star sat up and ran her hand over Dharma's breasts, "It's been a long time since I saw you naked darling" and with that she bent forward and sucked in Dharma's nipple. Greg could see that Star's cock was now rampant and as she adjusted position on the bed her legs spread apart and he could see that her pussy was also dripping wet. Greg couldn't believe what he was seeing , here was his gorgeous wife making love to another gorgeous woman, only this other woman just happened to be blessed with not only a fantastic looking cunt, but also a very big and very thick cock. Dharma was now moaning deeply as Star sucked on her nipples and two of her long fingers were now delving between Dharma's pussy lips, Dharma reached out and wrapped her hand around Star's rock hard cock and slowly began to pump.

Greg was now ready to burst, he watched as Star rotated and plunged her face between his wife's open legs, the sounds of her going to work on Dharma's cunt filling the room. Dharma was busily working on swallowing Star's cock, Greg crept out of the closet and went to the bed. He was a couple of inches from his wife's head as she deep throated Star's prick and worked three fingers deep into Star's pussy, "Fuck it" Greg thought "I can't wait I've got to have this woman.'' With that he stood up and placed his cock against his wife's hand as it was busily fisting Star's cunt, Dharma looked up, her mouth stretched wide as Star's cock rammed down her throat, her eyes nodded and she removed her hand from Star's steaming twat and grabbed onto Greg's anxious hard-on.

Star was happily enjoying munching on Dharma's sweet pussy, and loving the feel of Dharma's mouth eating her cock and her fisting her cunt, when suddenly the fisting stopped, she lifted her head and looked behind her, there was Greg standing behind her his cock rampant and aiming for her pussy. She smiled and said "Fuck me man, fuck my tight pussy" she screamed as Greg not needing to be asked twice rammed his prick home, Star slammed her face back into Dharma's cunt licking up the cunt juice flowing from her friends pussy.

Dharma was in heaven, here she was eating her best friends cock and her husband was slamming home into Star's dripping snatch just inches from her face, she shuddered as Star worked her magic between her thighs, cumming once again. Dharma could hear Greg panting rapidly and she knew that sound from countless fucks before, that Greg was ready to blow, Dharma tapped Star on the ass and she released Star's cock, Star lifted her head from Dharma's soaking wet pussy and looked back, Greg was pounding her tight cunt and from the look on his face Star could tell it wouldn't be long before he shot his wad.

Star spun around and kissed Dharma on the lips, she took Greg's cock in her mouth and began to deep throat him, Greg was now totally gone, he had never known such pleasure as Star sucked his cock and Dharma played with his balls, then he felt a probing finger between his butt cheeks, he squatted slightly so his ass cheeks opened, then he felt his wife's finger enter his ass hole. That was it he couldn't hold on any longer, he looked down at those two beautiful women, his wife and her best friend and drank in their bodies, one blond, slim, small but perfect breasts and the other long curly brown hair, athletic, good sized tits with beautiful puffy nipples and a monster of a cock. As soon as he saw that thick prick on that beautiful woman's body he shot his load, cum sprayed everywhere over the girls faces, in their hair, their tits and some even landed on Star's throbbing cock, spent, Greg collapsed onto the bed between the girls and gave out an enormous sigh.

As he lay there a hand smacked down on his butt, "Don't you dare go to sleep Greg Montgomery" came Dharma's voice, "first you have to clean up Star's cock and get rid of your cum and then you have to fuck both of us."

Greg smiled and thought that maybe his planned relaxing weekend was not meant to be...

To be continued...

J.C.
J.C.
9 Followers