Día De Los Muertos

Story Info
A man promises to love his wife forever.
3.6k words
3.79
22.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Queretaro, Mexico, 1990, 12, July

Adriana stood before a mirror with her elderly grandmother. Today was the day she would marry her true love Javier.

"Adriana you are so beautiful," her grandmother said with glistening eyes.

"Thank you abuela, I just with mami and papi could be here."

"They are here with you meja, they are watching you from heaven."

Adriana hugged her grandmother tightly, until her grandmother broke from her in a coughing fit. Today, she and Javier would begin the rest of their lives together. Adriana was so excited and nervous, but she knew Javier loved her truly.

"Adriana, they are ready for you."

With the wedding and all festivities over, Adriana and Javier stole away to the home to be alone.

"Adriana, I love you, I will love you forever."

"Oh my love, I will love you for all eternity, even in death I will love only you."

"And I you, my beautiful wife. Now come, let us be joined."

Javier was nervous as he wanted to please Adriana with their first joining. Stripping each other of their clothing, the newlyweds took their time exploring each others bodies for the first time. Adriana lay back as Javier caressed her ample breasts, making her body tingle. He took her nipples into his mouth, one by one; she felt a wet heat between her legs. Adriana could see Javier's manhood, erect and bobbing between his legs, her heart fluttered.

"Please Javier, take me" she cried.

Javier slid himself between her legs, pressing his swollen member into the smooth wetness of her vagina. They both held their breath as Javier pushed into her for the first time. Meeting the resistance of her virginity her pushed harder, felt it tear. Adriana gasped and clutched at his back. Two tears rolled down her rosy cheeks.

"I am sorry Adriana, I didn't mean to hurt you." Javier whispered.

"Please Javier my love, continue." she said.

Slowly he pushed in and out of his lovely bride. Her silky walls caressing his throbbing manhood. Javier fought for control as the beautiful Adriana cried out beneath him, continuing to sob. Javier moved a little faster, pumping into her harder. The harder and faster he made love to her, the more she cried. Javier stopped, Adriana clutched his shoulders, "Javier, please my love, you must finish. Spill your seed in my womb."

"Adriana, it pains you. I can not bear hurting you further."

"No my love, a woman's first time is always painful."

Javier saw the pleading in her eyes, and he knew he must continue. Pushing his erect penis back into her heat, Adriana held her breath and choked back her tears. 'What kind of wife can not make love to her husband?' she thought.

He wanted to hurry and spill his seed in her to end the pain he was causing his beautiful Adriana. Gripping her hips Javier made love to her like a mad man, slamming his rigid length in her repeatedly. Adriana cried out, and met her husband's thrusts. One last surge into her battered vagina and Javier filled her with his seed. They lay together, and then Javier brought a wash basin over to clean to the virginal blood from his wife. There was much blood to be cleaned. Adriana was fast asleep as Javier cleaned her, and then himself. The water of the wash basin was bright red with blood.

Queretaro, Mexico, 2000, 30, May

"Doctor please," pleaded Adriana, "my Javier and I have tried for ten years to conceive a child. Our couplings are still very painful to me. I need to know what is wrong with me."

"Adriana, as far as I can tell there is nothing wrong with you. You need to relax more and will experience less pain. Some women are just very sensitive in the genital area. Just go home."

Finally, feeling defeated Adriana went home. She and Javier would try again tonight to make love. She could give him a child if it killed her to do so.

That night, Adriana joined with Javier, though he was slow and patient with her, still it pained her too much to bear.

Queretaro, Mexico, 2003, 5, December

Javier stood beside the grave of his precious Adriana. On their wedding night he had vowed to love her, even in death. Nothing would change that, he loved his Adriana madly.

Later that night, Adriana came to him in a dream. "Cry not for me my love, there is no more pain" she whispered. Adriana kissed him then, "Love me Javier."

"Always Adriana!" he cried.

Taking his penis in her hand she caressed him with her ghostly form. Lowering her mouth, pulling him deep inside her, Javier was beside himself with pleasure. Adriana rose up; removing her gowns, Javier quickly removed his own clothing. Pushing him onto his back on the bed, Adriana mounted him, fully taking his hardness in one thrust. Javier moaned, never before had Adriana been so bold, the pain had always controlled her before.

Javier reached up, taking her beautiful breasts in his hands as Adriana rode him towards orgasm. He pinched and pulled the nipples of her corporeal form, leaning up to take them in his mouth, causing Adriana to buck harder against him. Seizing her waist Javier flipped them over and slammed his rigidness into his wife.

"Yes, yes Javier, harder!" she screamed.

Javier gave her what she wanted. He pistoned in and out of her with a great force. Leaning back he turned her over, and entered her from behind. The pain had always stopped them from any position other than missionary. Adriana pushed back against him as he grasped her hips and made love to her from behind. Her tiny rosebud ass winked as he fucked her. Wetting his thumb with the juices flowing from her, he lightly probed her anus.

"MMM, yes Javier"

At her encouragement he invaded her backside with his thumb, she moaned and pressed back harder. Pushing his thumb as deep into her as it would go he fucked her ass with his digit. Pumping harder into her core with his cock.

"Fuck my ass Javier." she groaned.

Pulling from her wetness he replaced his thumb with his dick. There was no resistance as he surged forward. Adriana slammed back against him, relishing in the feeling of him filling her rectum. Her tightness made his balls ache with the need to cum. reaching under her; he massaged her clit with his fingers, feeling her wetness still leaking from her.

"Adriana, my love, this is fantastic."

In response Adriana bucked against him, rolling her hips. He couldn't take it, he wanted to be in her pussy when he came, and he wanted to look into her eyes, kiss her while he made love to her. Removing himself from her rear, he rolled her over again. Leaning down he took her mouth with his, their tongue dueling. Down her body he went, kissing and sucking her breasts, trailing along her stomach. We wanted to taste her, something she had never allowed him to do in life. Settling between her spread thighs he ran his tongue up and down her slit. She moaned again, taking his head in her hands as he lapped her core.

"Yes Javier, that feels so good."

He snaked his tongue into her pussy as far as it would go, licking back up to her clit. Inserting a finger into her as he suckled her button. He wiggled his finger and brushed against a small hardness inside her, she bucked harder and groaned. Sucking harder against her clit he found the little hardness again and rubbed it, Adriana went nuts.

"I'm cumming Javier, yes, yes I'm cumming!"

Sliding back up her body he shoved himself inside of her as she came. Her silken walls caressed his cock as he pumped her. The feeling was too much and he spilled his seed into her throbbing core.

"I'm cumming Adriana!"

Wrapping her legs around him Adriana bucked wildly. Javier lay there on top of her breathless and panting as she slowly started to fade.

"Please Adriana, stay with me, DON'T GO!" he cried

"I must go," her ghostly voice whispered, "I am no longer of this world."

Mobile, Alabama, 2008, Present

Javier stood on the balcony of his and Marisol's apartment. His company had recently transferred him to the US from Queretaro, Mexico. In January he and Marisol had married, in September they moved to Alabama. He could hear Marisol inside, preparing dinner. She had wanted the move more than he had. Javier's home was in Mexico, but Marisol wanted away. He couldn't bear the thought of losing another wife, so he agreed, and they moved.

"Javier, honey, dinner is ready." she called to him.

Sighing he went inside for his meal. Today was October 25; he'd been asking his boss for the last couple weeks for a one week leave. He needed to return to Mexico for Día De Le Muertos, The Day of the Dead. Javier needed to pay his respects to his beloved Adriana. He'd been faithfully visiting her grave since her death 5 years ago. Marisol of course, disapproved. It was one of the reasons she wanted to leave Mexico. Once he and Marisol had married he had to sneak around to see his Adriana's resting place.

"What's the matter Papi?"

Javier sighed again, "It's my boss, he said I can't take the time off to go to Mexico for Día De Le Muertos."

"And you shouldn't Papi; it's time to let the dead rest. I'm tired of competing with your dead wife Javier. Adriana is dead, she's not coming back. You Papi are alive, and so am I. You have to let her go."

Javier just nodded and silently ate his food. There was no talking to Marisol when she got like this. How could he let his precious Adriana go? She had been his life. When Adriana passed, part of him died with her. Marisol had helped him live again, but he still thought of his Adriana. At night, he would dream of her still. They would make love, and hold each other until she would fade from him. He stopped begging her to stay after the first year.

Poor Javier became more and more depressed as Día De Le Muertos approached. His pleasant dreams of Adriana became morbid nightmare. Where once she loved him, now she blamed him for her death. She cursed him and spat on him. Javier was becoming sloppy in his work, but he didn't care anymore.

Sitting at home after dinner, Marisol came into the living room and crooked her finger at him. He joined her in the bedroom. The young and beautiful Marisol danced for him, begging of him his attention. Kneeling before him, removing his pants, she took his soft cock in her mouth. Sucking and teasing him, he removed the rest of his clothes as she pleasured him. Taking hold of her head Javier pumped himself in and out of her mouth. Marisol was 15 years younger than he, but much more experienced in sex. She had taught him a lot. Lifting her off the floor he placed her on the bed and crawled between her spread legs. Dipping his tongue into her sex, using his fingers, he splayed open the lips of her pussy and buried his tongue inside her licking and sucking. Coming up, he vibrated his lips and tongue across her clit.

"Fuck me Papi, fuck me now."

Javier moved up her body and impaled Marisol on his cock in one hard thrust. He fucked her hard and fast just like she loved.

"You like that my little slut?" he growled, pinching her nipples and rolling them between his fingers.

"Oh yeah Papi, give it to me!" she screamed.

Pulling out, Javier roughly flipped her over, snatching her up on her knees, pinning both arms behind her back with one of his hands. Using his free hand he dipped two fingers in her dripping pussy, using them to scoop her own juices on her asshole.

"Oh yeah Papi," she cooed, "fuck my ass" Marisol wiggled her backside at him.

Javier grunted and pulled her arms tighter behind her back and shoved his wet fingers into her rectum as she wiggled her ass. Pumping his fingers in and out a few times he pulled out, placing the head of his cock at the asshole. He surged forward, burying himself painfully in her ass. Marisol cried out at the intrusion. He paid her no mind as he drilled her ass. Her protests then became cries of pleasure. Reaching between them he found her clit and kneaded it between his fingers. Marisol groaned in pleasure. Pulling out again, he flipped her over on her back.

"Don't move." he growled at her.

Marisol lay there panting while Javier crossed the room to the dresser. Opening the drawer full of toys, he selected the 12" faux cock. Marisol's eyes lit up as he returned. Without being told, she pulled her legs tight against her body, raising her ass. Back on the bed, Javier slid back into her ass, slower this time, pumping a few times. He then took the toy cock and worked it into her gaping pussy. Marisol moaned in pleasure, holding both legs with one arm she took control of the dildo. Javier lifted her hips higher as he pumped her ass harder. Marisol matched stroke for stroke, fucking herself.

"I'm cumming Papi!"

Javier pumped a few more times, squeezed Marisol's hips and grunted as he came in her ass. He collapsed on the bed next to her. Leaning over, she kissed him long and hard. He patted her rump and went to the shower.

The next morning Javier was a mess, tonight, at midnight, began Día De Le Muertos. He should be in Mexico preparing a feast for Adriana, not sitting here in Alabama! Javier lay in bed till after noon, until Marisol came in telling him to get up. Snatching open the curtains in the bedroom, sunlight pouring in.

"Leave me alone Marisol" he whined.

"No!" she screamed, "You are my husband Javier. I will not live another day in the shadow of the dead. You are going to get out of that bed, get dressed and spend the day with me."

"Doing what?"

"Whatever I want." she snapped.

Javier got up, dressed and shuffled into the living room.

"We're going to lunch." she said.

"I'm not hungry."

"Well I am!" she yelled.

Several hours later they exited the mall, weighed down with shopping bags.

"Let's do an early dinner, and catch a show tonight."

"I want to go home." he said.

"You heard me Javier," said Marisol coldly, "You will come with me and enjoy life."

Javier sighed and followed Marisol. Dinner was good, though the show was long and boring. It was nearly 11PM when they returned home. Dropping all the bags in the living room Marisol hurried to the bedroom with the smallest bag. A few minutes later she called out to Javier. Stepping into the bedroom he tossed his shoes into the corner and almost had a heart attack. Marisol knelt in the middle of the bed in a red teddy of satin and lace. Her long hair was unbound and wild around her head. The top of the teddy barely concealed her ample bosom. The teddy made her narrow waist seem even smaller, and the flair in her hips more pronounced. Stripping his clothes as he went to the bed, he was mesmerized by her beauty.

"I have a surprise for you." she purred.

Behind her on the bed lay a strap on with a very small dildo on it. I looked back to her."And what do you plan to do with that?" he asked.

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass."

Shaking his head, he said simply, "No."

"I'll be gentle Papi, I promise. You like it when I tongue your ass, and you like it when I finger your ass."

"Yes, but that is different, those aren't cocks."

"Papi, a dildo isn't a cock. Just a toy of pleasure. Let me pleasure you." she smiled.

He finally gave in and agreed. On his hands on and knees on the bed, he presented her his ass. She tongued him first, then using two fingers and lube. Her fingers brushed his prostate and he almost came immediately.

"Are you ready Papi?"

"As I'll ever be meja."

She slowly worked the head of her strap on into his ass. Pausing to let him get used to the feeling of it. Pumping softly she got all 6" into him.

"How does it feel Papi?'

"MMM, pretty good, fuck your Papi meja."

Without further instruction Marisol pumped his ass with her strap on. Javier grunted and pushed back against her. Marisol reached around and stroked his cock.

"I need your cock in me Papi."

Marisol pulled out of Javier and started to take off the strap on.

"Leave it on," he instructed, "Push your teddy to the side and ride me. I want to see your little toy bounce."

Lying on his back, Marisol did as she was told and mounted him. Sliding down on his cock they both moaned. Javier took a tit in each hand, forcing them out of the teddy, rolling her nipples as she rode him. Her toy cock bounced between her legs, Marisol leaned back, rolling her hips against Javier's cock. Closing his eyes, he enjoyed the sensation.

In the living room a clock chimed 12 times, signaling midnight, the beginning of Día De Le Muertos.

Squeezing her tits harder, Marisol moaned. Javier opened his eyes to see a thin red line appear across Marisol's throat. Everything moved in slow motion as his eyes tried to adjust to what he was seeing. Slowly her head fell backwards off her shoulders, landing with a wet thud on Javier's legs. Her body still riding his cock began spurting blood like a geyser.

Javier screamed, pushing Marisol's lifeless body off of him as he frantically scrambled to his feet. He could smell the fetid smell of death in the air. Running for the door, he was tackled from behind. Clawing the carpet he tried to escape.

"You promised to love me forever," a voice wheezed, "You promised to love me even in death." It was a very dry, harsh sound.

"A...A...Adriana?"

"Of course my love." the voice rasped.

The weight on his back lifted slightly, his shoulders were grabbed and he was flipped over. The putrid smell was worse now and Javier fought to breathe. He was too scared to open his eyes. A coarse, leathery hand began to stroke him, trying to arouse his flaccid cock.

"You've forgotten me Javier." she wheezed.

"No, no my love, never."

"LIES!" she screamed, "You've not been to the cemetery in many moons, and today, you brought me no offering." Adriana paused, "And here in find you bedding another woman."

Pain gripped his chest.

"I was lonely my love, but I never forgot you." he whimpered.

"Make love to me Javier. Open your eyes, look at me, and make love to me, if you truly love me."

Javier made a strangled sound in his throat and opened his eyes. He gagged at the form on top of him. His once precious Adriana was horrid, her skin mostly gone, some hanging from the bone. Her hair was missing in clumps, lips gone, revealing her teeth. He could see her jaw teeth through her missing flesh of her cheeks. Her image flashed and he saw his beautiful Adriana again, then back to her zombie.

As he started at her she continued to flicker like a TV on the fritz. Thinking of his Adriana as she had been, how he saw her in his mind, his cock grew. The zombie corpse of his wife straddled his erect member, her decaying flesh rough against him.

"Yes my love, there is no more pain, make love to me Javier." she rasped.

Grasping Adriana's hips he thrust into her. The skin on her hips falling apart in his hands. Over and over he pumped into the ragged form.

"Oh Adriana." he cried out.

Rolling them over, he mounted the decaying zombie, pumping and thrusting his cock into it. The pelvic bones of the zombie roughly scraped his cock and he cried out again.

"Kiss me Javier."

Leaning towards her face, she opened her skeletal mouth and he kissed her. Sliding his tongue between her teeth. Her rotten black tongue broke apart and powdered between their mouths as they kissed. Javier kept pumping into Adriana, his orgasm close.

"Oh Adriana, how I've missed you."

He thrust again, cumming into the zombie. His body spent he collapsed on top of Adriana, and cried out in pain. One of her ribs had pierced him, straight through the heart.

"And now we will be together, forever my love." the zombie Adrian wheezed as they both fell lifeless on the floor.

It was almost a week before the police entered the apartment. It was quite a shock for them to find Marisol Rivera decapitated, Javier Rivera on top of a long dead corpse full of his semen. The corpse was tested for DNA, and the police were even more shocked to find it was Adriana Rivera, deceased for almost 5 years.

12