Diabolical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Greedy," he instantly agrees.

"What if I want someone else to eat me, hmm?" those words are horrible and hurt him more than her threats. "What if I grow bored with you, what if I don't want you anymore?" his heart literally stops beating for a second and his breath freezes in his throat. Icy horror erupts in him, and his grip becomes painfully tight. Pain etches in his face as he shakes his head slowly, and then furiously as she begins to pull away.

"No!" his voice cracks horribly, burning tears hazing his vision. He dives forward, flinging his arms around her in an iron-restraint, nearly wrapping twice around her smaller frame. His hold is dangerously possessive and is crushing her painfully; they are impossibly close, he's pulling her into him, within him. Clyde is imprinting himself into her, for proof that he will be her only one. Jade feels his tears through her loosening robe as his body rakes in heart-wrenching sobs. She only meant to tease, not trigger a panic attack; ever since she's broken him, he's developed his own fear, the fear of being permanently separated from her.

His mind is split in two; one side is his stable-self, the rational side that can think, fight, kill. It's his normal-self, the Clyde Stavings that previously worked for Savage, the man that is a spy. However, the counter side is a whole different story; he can never stand being apart from her (all those solitary confinement periods and only having her as his company influenced by Vanta), he understands they have their different lives and separate missions, but he's attached, terribly so. He can't fathom the idea of letting her go, he will forever be leashed to her in all senses. One side, he's a man, the other, he's a desperate child. His child-mind wants to please Jade, wants to persuade her to keep him, and if she rejects him, he breaks.

Clyde bemoans into her naval, desperately nuzzling his head into her warmth. He's begging, holding her tighter and tighter. "No, no, no, no, no," a choke or hitch of breath interrupts his string of 'no's, a hiccup escapes his lips every now and then, and he's a violently shaking, weeping mess. Pity trickles in, her gaze softens, and she brings her hands to tenderly, affectionately glide them through his hair, which soothes his scalp. When she caresses his nape, he pushes her forward until her back presses into the mattress once more. The sobbing man pushes her up until they are centered on the bed, and he lays his full weight on her while she continues to calm him. Slowly his sobbing stops, but he still whimpers.

She tilts his head up, looks at him gently, and dabs his profuse tears away with her robe sleeve. He sniffles, his incredibly pained face taking comfort into her hands. "No, please don't leave me," he hiccups, "please, Mistress Vanta, I beg you. You don't have to touch me, you don't have to do anything, just keep me. I promise I'll be a good boy, I promise, Mistress Vanta, I promise." Her heart oddly clenches at his words. "I know I'm pathetic, I know I'm unworthy, I don't deserve you, but please don't abandon me, please don't throw me away. I promise to be good from now on—"

Jade gently places her thumb to his lips to silence him. She cups his face and pulls him up, to which he complies. And then she's kissing him, tenderly, affectionately, reassuringly. Clyde's gray eyes are wide in immense shock at her sudden sentimental action, but he doesn't complain. Now they are kissing softly, lips melding nearly permanently. The brunette woman pulls away with a soft parting, looking deeply into his eyes. "I won't do that to you, I'll never hurt you like that, because you're my sweet Clyde and you'll always be mine," relief floods his face, along with joyful tears. He bites his tongue hard to not allow a sob to escape, but he can't help it when she kisses him again.

Within seconds, Clyde turns the slow, gentle kiss into a passionate, fierce one. Their heads turn angles, their mouths open wide, their tongues tangle, they suck, bite, nip, moan, and kiss deeper. It's overwhelming and getting harder to breathe, even if they are panting. Suddenly, he breaks away, kissing her face everywhere, and to her ear. He traces his tongue along the cartilage, nibbling at it, sucking and tugging her earlobe, and then he wetly kisses her down to the column of her throat. He gives the vulnerable flesh the same treatment, marking her everywhere.

Clyde tastes her enticing collarbone, frantically pulling her robe apart, ripping it off from beneath her, and throwing it off to the side. He stares at her breasts for a long time, just as he had done with her pussy. They aren't small or huge, they're perfect, generous, and can fill his hands; her nipples are peaked roses against the whiteness of her globes. He bend to suckle them, like an infant would, pulling as much flesh into his mouth, sinking his teeth in until teeth marks appear, tugging her nipples, one mouth at work with a hand at the other. His mouth travels down her belly, over her ribs, to her naval, and to where he left off.

He returns to his frantic pace of pleasuring her, sucking her clit, nipping her lips, plunging his tongue in and out of her. The man relishes in every sound and movement she makes, whether it's a moan, twitch, sigh, arching of her back, squeal, pulling him closer or (his favorite) calling his name. Occasionally he will moan long and loud to create pleasant vibrations tingling into her pussy. Clyde angles his head and reaches an area that makes her yelp, jerking slightly. His eyes spark at the discovery and he loops his strong arms around her thighs, his hands securely clasping atop her abdomen to keep her pinned down, and then he repeatedly strokes that area.

Overwhelming pleasure shakes her and she's gasping, silently screaming, and frantically clutching at anything she can grab to hold herself sane. Suddenly, his hand snakes down to her clit and his thumb circles it vigorously, while still stroking that area. Jade arches high, ecstasy slamming into her as wave after wave of body racking shudders. She digs her fingers into his scalp, eyes shut tightly, and keens. However, he doesn't stop, he rides her climax out until she's thrashing underneath him. His hold doesn't give, pinning her effortlessly down to the bed. His pace doesn't slow, it's still passionate and frenzied, and then she cums again.

It's too much, she feels hypersensitive, feels she might faint, feels her eyes rolling into her skull. It's not until he forces another climax that she's had enough. Now she's pushing his head away, but he won't budge, still plunging his tongue into her, still rubbing her clit to numbness. "Clyde!" her voice is breaking. "Clyde, stop, I can't— I can't— it's too much, stop!" the man complies, slowing his pleasuring, and then stopping completely. He drinks her all in, gently lapping her clean as her body continuously twitches. Slowly he pulls away, licking his lips, and staring straight in her eyes. She's panting, boneless, and floating in the afterglow. Pride surges in him and he knows she keeping him permanently.

. . .

After Jade decided she could stand without falling due to the hypersensitivity, she punished him severely. She whipped him until he begged to cum, bound him securely to the bed, both wrists and ankles, sucked him, denied his peak, teased him with her dancing fingers, abused his prostate, to which he came closer to fainting than she did, then stroked him until he begged her to stop. She didn't until he came one more time than she had, which resulted in Clyde actually blacking out for six seconds.

He is holding her tightly into him, arms wrapped around her torso to ensure she can't escape, their legs entwined, and the blanket twisted around their naked melded bodies. His face is buried in her nape, breathing her scent in deeply as he sleeps harmlessly. Jade is wide awake, her mind buzzing and attempting to take in what just happened. They didn't fuck, but they were close to, if Clyde hadn't fallen asleep. But she's grateful, she isn't ready yet. He's more on top of her than beside her, so the brunette woman is crushed underneath him, feels the heaviness of him on her, but it's a pleasant weight. They breathe rhythmically, and she wonders if what she's doing is right for her.

She's no virgin, she doesn't want a relationship, hell she didn't even want him in the beginning. Yet his pained face is haunting her every time she closes her eyes. She's keeping him more out of pity from breaking him than out of desire, but she knows more than anyone that eventually she'll keep him by her side because she wants to. The thought scares her as much as it's pleasing; she doesn't mind, but she's afraid of their outcome. There is too much on her mind and fatigue is beginning to seep in, so she snuggles into her pillow, closes her eyes, and sleeps. Her dreams are filled with stormy gray eyes.