Dial-a-Domme

Story Info
A novel way to hook up with a dominant girl!
3.3k words
2.89
16.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora Gennaioli smiled at the sweet guy across the table from her as she absent mindedly drummed her long nails on what was left of her egg roll.

It was fascinating about Alpha males and Beta males, she thought. Alphas were good in the sack, and Betas were good at nearly everything else that you needed...

Most women had to make a choice, like her friend Libby Owen, who'd been impregnated by Santos Stuciano right before his skull was crushed by a rival gang member wearing a garbage can and wielding a steel Louisville Slugger.

So Lib married Marlin Quiggle, the nice bookkeeper at the Imbert furriers...life wouldn't be exciting, but the kid would eat.

Nora, whose housemate was Mistress Plumley of the Plum House of Suffering in East St. Louis, knew that you COULD have your cake and eat it too.

When she'd married Tineo Gennaioli, the weedy owner of GennaCarpets, the first thing she'd done was lock Little Tinny in a chastity belt, turn over the bank accounts to her, and she'd fucked all the handsome losers she'd liked...while Tinny wept in a corner!

Tineo had the sort of tough-businessman look about him, but at home he was just a whiny little bitch. Tineo's grandfather had started the carpet business, his dad had expanded it, and Tinny just sat around...and begged Nora for sex.

And as soon as Nora announced that Tin was no longer going to be able to watch televised sports with his friends (enforcing this by putting Tineo in diapers in front of them at a Super bowl party) he collapsed.

When he made a bad business decision (and there were so many of them) Nora would make him lay his penis on her ironing board, and then secure it to the board with long needles and pins until he couldn't move. And then shock him a bit with her iron!

"Think you might've held off before over-purchasing 1000 yards of Canyon Cliff and Pebble Path frieze there, Tinny?" and as she'd say "Pebble" the iron came down on Tineo's sensitive foreskin.

Eventually, about nine months into their marriage, Nora put a guiche piercing on Tineo's penis, and then stapled it between his legs, so it was unrecognizable, and he had to sit down to pee, like a girl.

She utilized his other orifices to make up for it, and his mouth and anus were quite busy when Nora felt like having get-togethers during her years attending St. Louis University across the river.

Nora perceived that the less Tineo got to cum, the more appreciative he was of her...it was uncanny how quickly that worked out.

All she put him through--making him stand naked in the snowy back yard while she and her girlfriends threw snowballs at him, or when she tied a hornet's nest to his balls

(Thanks to her friends in the Etymology Department at school) Tineo had it rough, but he still appreciated his golden girl!

Yes, Tineo had been a loving husband, and after he'd died, Nora had enslaved his brother, Sausalito, for a time...

Yes, but after GenCarpets went under, she set off for greener fields, and that had left her here in Buttermilk Falls, and Nora knew she must concentrate on the unprepossessing specimen in front of her.

Benny Price smiled at Nora a little shyly. It was their third date. "Are you enjoying the Moo Goo Gai Pain?" he asked.

Nora's mouth was full, but with her dirty blonde pixie cut and the enthusiastic way she gave him a thumbs up while simultaneously holding her chopsticks...it gave Benny butterflies in his stomach, as his mother used to say.

Nora resembled the impossibly beautiful girls who used to come into Paco's Tacos, when Benny was bussing tables, working his way through NYU...

Cheerleader types, model girls...the sort that he never got to even speak to!

They'd met at PainCafe's Dial-a-Domme night.

Similar to speed-dating, Dial-a-table had phones on each person's table--one person to a table--and if a dominant girl (at a table with a black cloth) called a submissive male (at a white-clothed table) she could get him to look over at her. If he liked her, she'd command him to go upstairs with her, into one of the PainCafe suites.

Dial-A-Domme night was quite an expensive date-night, but Benny had received five free nights because of a mishap that had occurred with his rental of a dominant robot some weeks before. "I really want to meet someone" he'd told Petronella, the PainCafe's manager, and she'd suggested this.

Benny had gotten a painful caning the first night from an overweight black woman. He had been reluctant to go to her table when called, but felt he shouldn't be too picky.

It turned out that she was husband hunting, and thought that Benny would forgive her physical inequities in his desperation to find a dominant girlfriend.

But Benny didn't mind being alone that much, if he couldn't find the right girl...Still, Loyola had taken him upstairs, ordered him to strip from the waist, and she really did a number on his ass, and then made him go down on her before peeing all over him.

She'd then offered Benny her number, but he'd declined, running from the suite before Loyola had another shot with the cane.

The next time Benny had gone to Dial-a-Domme, he'd looked around anxiously for Loyola, but she'd not shown up.

He hadn't expected his phone to ring again, and when it had, he'd looked over to find a MAN beckoning to him.

A strange, punk rock looking dude, at that. Benny was sure this was a mistake, but the guy had called again and again, and so finally Benny had gone to his table.

"Do you need a Master?" the guy had asked Benny.

He was tall, with a Cro-Magnon forehead, and no hair save a purple Mohawk. He was about twenty-one and a little pimply.

Benny had tried to explain that he was in search of a female, but the guy actually pointed to the slight tent in Benny's pants.

"You know what you really need. Let's get up to a suite and I, Master Toejamb, will show you the error of your ways."

Benny had had to admit, he found Master Toejamb quite compelling. When they got up to the suite, Master Toejamb had ordered Benny to strip, and then immediately he'd kicked Benny in the nuts, which made Benny re-think his hasty proposition.

There was a little bell in each PainCafe suite, which you could ring to summon staff if a session got out of hand, but Benny was too winded to do this...

When Master Toejamb realized, just as he was enthusiastically about to whip Benny's butt with a piece of razor-wire, that Benny was running for his clothes, he pronounced Benny "bourgeoisie" and stalked out of the suite immediately.

But when Nora called Benny on the fourth night, he was so thrilled.

He'd noticed her, a beautiful girl, kind of short, maybe five two, with the pixie hair, and big perky boobs in a small but demure sweater dress.

She clearly knew a lot of people at the PainCafe, and Benny was amazed that she was at the Dial-a-Domme event.

And when she called him, he nearly shit a brick. He gaped over at her, and she nodded cheerily, and said into the phone

"Yup, come on over, if you don't think I'm fat or something."

Fat? Was she kidding? She and Benny talked at the table for nearly an hour, and she was a dream. They both loved miniature golf, Hootie and the Blowfish, and re-runs of "The Honeymooners."

Benny had thought that she wouldn't invite him upstairs, but then Nora had crooked her finger at him.

He noticed that her legs were long and beautiful, under the sweater-skirt, and she had a full, heart-shaped ass.

When they got in the suite, Nora had stepped up to Benny and begun kissing him, necking with him as if her life depended on it...and he got quite horny as she pressed her little body against him.

But then she'd backed off.

"Now I want you to strip, and kneel before me."

Benny obeyed, and Nora pulled up her dress and pulled her panties aside to show her clitoris...she stroked it a bit, and Benny's hand instinctively went to his own equipment.

"No! Keep your hands on your knees, Benny"

Nora said crisply, and he obeyed reluctantly. He watched her stroke and rub her clit for nearly forty-five minutes before he forgot again, and his hand strayed to his penis.

This time Nora shook her head resolutely.

Every suite in the PainCafe was well equipped with canes, whips and other implements, and Nora had stood up and grabbed a cane and whacked Benny's dick lightly, but of course it had made him burst into tears.

"Benny, you've just met me, but I think we could have a future if you have more self control." Nora said with good natured annoyance.

"Do you think you'd like to see me again?"

Benny was still holding his dick and moaning, but he smiled weakly. "Yes, Nora, I really would."

So she'd taken Benny's Platinum Visa card down to the PainCafe's Dungeonopolis Gift Shop.

Yes, and brought back a small plastic chastity belt, one that didn't allow erections, and Benny had put it on, and given the key to Nora, a girl whose last name he didn't even know.

Nora had then taken Benny's number, and told him she'd call. He didn't hear from her for nearly a month.

During this time, Benny, a habitual masturbator, had had to suffer while looking at hot secretaries, Frisbee playing party girls in the park, tits and asses everywhere... and no jerking off.

He wondered if she would ever call him, and actually called Petronella, who'd tartly told Benny that if he didn't have faith in Nora, she would provide bolt cutters...but a mature man waits.

Nora had finally called Benny, and they'd gone on what was their second date... a quick movie and then coffee with ice cream.

She was even more beautiful than before, explaining that she'd gone out of town to the Bahamas with her friend Roger.

"We're like, friends with benefits, you know." but she'd thought of Benny often.

Benny was absolutely compelled by her. Nora was about a decade younger than he was, twenty-six or so, but, despite her youth, she read the New Yorker and the Wall Street Journal, and knew almost as much about business as Benny did!

He wanted to take her out the following night, but she wouldn't give him her number, just walked out of the coffee shop, telling him she'd see him soon, and she disappeared for another two weeks.

And now they were at the Yen Ching Diner, Buttermilk Falls's most expensive Chinese restaurant. She'd called Benny just the night before.

He had not had an orgasm in five weeks and was feeling it badly....but he didn't want to upset her...and he really enjoyed seeing the little of Nora that he had so far....

"Now tonight, I think we can go back to your place."

Nora said with a smile.

"I know you've been looking forward to that, big guy."

After Benny got Nora situated with an Amstel Light in his living room, he stood, expectantly...wondering what would happen now. He was so horny.

Horny because he'd not had an orgasm in nearly six weeks, and also because he was so thrilled by his beautiful companion. Did she really like him? She made him wear this belt...but maybe she was just fucking with him, right?

"Benny, if I unlock your belt without cuffing your hands, do you think you'll be mature enough to control yourself for a little handling?"

Nora asked with a smile. She thought so, but you never know. Benny did have a weak chin, as Tineo had.

Nora remembered how she'd met Tineo...she'd been going from bar to bar, waltzing up to young couples with a basket of roses.

"Would you like to buy a rose for the lady?"

She only charged a buck per rose, and this thrilled her customers so much that they didn't notice when she snaked odd credit card receipts (or entire wallets) that were sitting on the table...

Tineo had been with an adoring blonde, but Nora recalled that he didn't appreciate her.

The girl was telling him how great he was, and he was simpering...but when Nora bent down, he'd slipped her his card, and then of course she'd realized that men are never nice to girls who are nice to them....an interesting rule.

But Benny was very nice, and he looked as if he could be trusted, so Nora allowed him to undress, and she sat back, laughing as he cowered before her in his little belt, with his penis pushing, almost breaking the plastic sheath.

"Now you have to be a good boy and keep your hands by your side."

Nora said mockingly, as she pulled the key out of the handbag.

She considered pretending that she'd lost it, but she didn't want Benny to burst into tears as Tineo and Sausalito had when she'd played that little prank.

(Time after time, and they never figured out she was kidding around with them!)

Nora also brought out a small bottle of lotion.

"Really, I should wash this little bugger" she said as she rubbed lotion casually along Benny's growing member.

"But, I know you want a little fun first...it was a long month wasn't it?"

"Almost two months" Benny said mournfully, and immediately regretted it, because Nora shot a long stockinged leg out and TWHOPPED him between the balls.

Benny fell to the floor, crying and Nora got up and looked down at him regally.

"Bitch and moan, eh Benjamin?"

Benny was lying on his side, crying and his dick, still hard, was dangling on the floor. Nora took her six inch stiletto heel and drove it into his engorged glans, nearly stapling it to the floor.

"Almost two months" Nora said in an exaggerated whine.

"You just can't understand what a spoiled little bitch you are...you've probably been pumping that nasty little thing for twenty-five years, and it needed a break.

You could get urethritis, which causes you to have to wait to pee, from too much masturbation, you know."

Benny looked up at her, agog.

"That's right. One of my slaves was a urologist, and he told me that."

As she said "That", Nora stomped his glans again with the long spike heel, and Benny began screaming in pain. Finally, Nora went and sat down on the couch again, sipping her beer.

Benny got up, and wiped his face. "I-I didn't mean-didn't—"

Nora looked bored. "I thought you were different from the others."

She leaned over slightly, and Benny saw her beauteous cleavage. Nora flicked his now quite sore cockhead with a long blue nail and he screamed.

"Tell me why I shouldn't just get up and leave." Nora said briskly. "You just want to jerk off, beat your meat all the time. Why should I play with your dick at all?"

But as she said it, she began stroking and toying with his penis a bit, and his dick grew in her little white fingers rather quickly.

Benny was having a hard time keeping his hands at his sides, but he was doing it. Nora had noticed that Benny had kept his hands at his sides even when he'd fallen on the floor.

What a good submissive! He didn't touch his cock when she was stomping it, either. Tinny and Sauce could never have that kind of self-control. Poor things.

"P-please give me another chance." Benny begged, tears rolling down his pudgy cheeks. "I-I promise you can trust me. You really can."

Now his dick was drooling precum and Nora was rubbing it as if it were a magic lamp.

"I tell you what, Benny. I am really angry about how you acted tonight."

Nora said, as she drummed her pretty blue nails up and down his now quite purple shaft.

"But if you'll take a small punishment from me, I'll—I MAY give you another chance."

"A-anything" Benny said, his hopes arising. Was he going to be whipped? Benny could take it.

Did she want him to perform on her orally...maybe trading fifty orgasms for her for one little one for him? Whatever she wanted...and he was dying to see her naked.

"I'm going to lock the chastity belt on you tonight, and tomorrow Spinny—Doctor Spinoza Stride, my urologist friend, is taking me to Dubai for a month. If you can survive that four weeks like a good boy, when you get back, we'll go on another date—that's all I can promise you."

"A-a month?" Benny asked, his eyes widening. A month? Without any sex at all? No self-sex, no fooling around with Marly, the homely girl down the street?

No playing grab-ass with his secretary? No dommes?

Night after night of lying in his lonely bed, his penis bulging against the vicious cruel chastity device...him breaking down and going online, and getting all excited and getting to do NOTHING about it? One month.

Nora sat back and crossed her gorgeous long legs, and Benny watched her boobs go up and down as she breathed, watching him decide...reading his mind.

She casually reached out her fingers and toyed with Benny's cock again, rubbing it faster and faster, he began breathing as she rubbed...

And he wondered if she was going to give him a gratis orgasm before he had to do his thirty days of hell...if he decided to do it.

Nora rubbed, Benny's eyes closed, but then opened as she leaned over and he saw her beautiful, full breasts...one had a rose tattooed on it, he noticed as she bent over.

"Well, Benny, are you going to go back in the cage?" Nora asked as the massage continued...

If I say no she'll stop right now, but if I say yes...what the hell.

"Yes! I will go back in the cage, for a month, or as long as you want, Nora!" Shit, that was a stupid promise.

Suddenly, just as Benny was about to spurt, Nora pulled her hand back and his dick just bounced up and down.

Involuntarily, his right hand left his side, but Nora grabbed it quickly, and pulled Benny across her knee.

He heard her fumbling in her bag, and then she found something and showed it to Benny.

"This is a bedroom slipper. It's really good for teaching self-control in the nursery."

WHACK! THWACK! SMACK! CRACK! THWACK!

Benny never thought a bedroom slipper could hurt this much (he didn't know that Nora lined it with lead, as if it were a blackjack) and he sobbed miserably, especially when the "slipper" hit his testicles.

Finally, Nora stopped, and then she led Benny to the bathroom and pointed to the tub.

Benny got in, and Nora turned on a freezing shower, and she scrubbed his cock and balls until they were clean, and Benny was even more excited.

She'd brought the belt in the bathroom with her, and after Benny was allowed out, Nora ordered him to stand by the sink.

"Go limp" she said. He couldn't do it. Nora lifted up her heel, and removed her shoe and WHACKED Benny's cock into the sink with the heel four times, and he was tiny (and bleeding).

Nora rubbed stinging iodine on Benny's cock, and then re-locked it in the chastity device.

"By the time I return, you'll be chaste about three months, ninety days, and you'll finally have an attitude I can work with."

Nora gave Benny a long kiss goodbye, right before she walked out the door, twitching her adorable little ass...

Benny Price stood disconsolately in his living room, naked except for the hated chastity device, and wondered what he was in for...besides another thirty days in crotch-prison!

Nora walked off and hailed a cab, thinking that Benny Price, possibly would be adequate husband material.

THE END