Diamond Gals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big_I_929
Big_I_929
69 Followers

Leaning forward, I captured one of her hard nipples between my lips and started sucking like a baby, hearing her sigh, while I placed my hands at the waistband of her thong and started sliding it down her hips. When I got it down to her knees, she wiggled a little causing it to fall to the floor exposing her hairless pussy. Taking a couple steps back, Maria turned around once asking "you like?"

Ye...ye...yessss." I stammered like a teenage boy seeing his first naked female as I swept her into my arms and carried her to the sofa behind her. Sitting her down, I knelt down and lifted he thighs onto my shoulders causing her pussy lips to spread open and a couple drops of her juices to start to run down her crack. Leaning forward, I placed my tongue just above her puckered rosebud and gave her a long slow lick, lapping up her nectar. When my tongue hit her clit, she about bounced off the sofa.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she squealed loud enough to wake the dead.

I alternated between licking her hot wet hole, driving my tongue as far inside side her juicy twat and sucking of her distended clit. I could sense her impending orgasm as her breathing got more ragged and she moaned and sighed more loudly.

"HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!" she screamed as her orgasm ripped through her body, her juices gushing out of her hole like a geyser, her fists pounding the sofa, her body thrashing about almost uncontrollably. Her thighs clamped down on my head so tightly, I thought I was going to pass out when suddenly she released the death grip her thighs had on my head. This gave me a chance to catch my breath. Pushing my mouth back against her cunt I began lapping and sucking her sweet nectar.

"No more, please stop." Maria cried pushing my head away from her spasming cunt.

Maria was still shaking a little and her breathing was still a little on the ragged side as I pulled her down on top of me and held her tight against me, kissing her eyes, nose and cheeks while waiting for her to clam down. It wasn't more than a minute or so when she raised herself up and began sliding her slick vaginal lips up and down my aching shaft. Slowly, she raised herself up onto her knees and took hold of my cock and started rubbing the head back and forth across her hot lips, gathering up her still dripping juices.

"AHHHHHHHH!" we both moaned simultaneously and she sank down a little letting my head glide past her puffy lips and into het oven like tunnel and held it there for a few seconds.

"So good!" she moaned and without any warning slammed herself down impaling the entire length of my steel hard cock deep inside her, her velvety walls massaging me gently. Suddenly, she started bucking up and down like a wild woman, raising up until just the tip of my head was inside her then slamming down so hard that I thought she was going to drive me through the floor.

I could feel myself getting close to exploding so I reached between her legs and began rubbing her clit with my thumb and she continued riding me like a bucking bronco. This did the trick as she slammed down hard one last time, her vaginal walls clamping down on my shaft, her body shaking and collapsing onto my chest as her second orgasm tore through her causing me to erupt and fill her spasming canal with my sperm.

We laid there for a few minutes, my still rock hard dick still buried inside her. Slowly, I started moving my hips sawing in and out of her slick hole when her eyes opened wide. "OH my gosh, you're still hard!" she said surprisingly as slid off of me and got on her hands and knees. Getting on my knees, I positioned myself behind her and placed my purple head against her dripping pussy hole.

"No, not there." She said as she reached behind, grabbing my shaft and placing it against her puckered rosebud. "Please be gentle Mac, I've never did this before." Maria whispered.

Reaching between her legs, I gathered up some of our combined slippery juices and spread them around her asshole hearing her moan. I gathered some more and coated the head of my dick also placing it against her backdoor. Very gently I started to push forward while pulling her hips backward until I popped through her tight anal ring. Her muscles contracted so hard I thought my head would pop like a big pimple. I remained still for a moment giving her time to get used to having something in her ass. I kept easing a little more into her, stopping every inch or so until my entire length was being caressed by her rectal walls and remained still. When I sensed she was relaxed enough, I started easing in and out, withdrawing until just my head was inside her then gliding back in until my balls were being scalded by her hot twat. I heard her gasp each time I bottomed out. I could tell she had a little discomfort and not wanting to cause her too much agony, I reached around and started massaging her clit which did the trick as I felt her start quivering as her next orgasm began rumbling through her body, her rectal walls milking me as I emptied my balls deep in her bowels. Spent and sweaty, I collapsed onto my side to the floor beside her. Reaching over, I pulled her exhausted body against me and lay there cuddling with her for a while before retrieving a warm wash cloth and some towels from the powder room and tenderly cleaning our mess from between her legs and ass cheeks.

Lifting her to her feet, I slipped her dress back on and cradling her in my arms, I carried her to her bedroom and laid her down on the bed. I was just starting to stand back up when Maria threw her arms around my neck and pulled me down toward her. "Thank you for a lovely time Mac." She said as she gave me soft kiss before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

"Pleasant Dreams Maria." I spoke softly before leaving her to rest and jumped into her shower to freshen up before returning home.

CHAPTER 3

That season was the best one ever, not only from a team standpoint but also from a personal one as I got to have wild unadulterated sex with six of the other girls, two who were vaginal virgins and three who were anal virgins, five of their mothers, two who never done anal before and also Maggie and Robin who were lesbian lovers and technically virgins since they never had a cock in them. Also, my wife left me in the middle of the season and Tony filed for a divorce from Maria after Tony came home early one day and found me with my cock buried in Maria's perpetually horny pussy.

The culmination of it all came on the bus ride home after our last game of an undefeated season and the last game that the team would ever play since all the girls would be headed off to college in a few weeks. It was about 11PM and there was still about another eight hours ride home. Bonnie & Maggie had volunteered to do all the driving so I was relaxing in my office watching Sportscenter and was just about to turn off the TV and go to sleep when someone knocked on my door. Opening the door, I was greeted by Chrisy.

"Hi dad, can we talk for a little while?" she asked.

"I could see something was troubling her and her eyes were a little puffy like she'd been crying.

"Sure sweetie, come on in." I said as I closed the door behind her as sat down on the edge of my bed. I was taken by surprise when Chrisy plopped down on my lap, buried her head against my chest and started sobbing.

"What's wrong precious?" I inquired as I reached for a kleenex. Lifting her head away from my chest, I gently wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"Ju...just bum...bummed out." She sobbed.

"The....the past eight ye...years have be....been so much fun. I...I'm gonna mi....miss everything, every......everyone. Th...this ye...years been th..the most fu....fun. E...especially for for you fr...from what I...I've heard." she continued.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"You, you and Mrs. Giovanni and, and Mrs. Tate and, and Mrs. Stevenson and, and Mrs. Napoltoni and the girls on the team." She stated mater of factually.

"I'm sorry Chrisy. I didn't mean for any of this to happen, I didn't mean to upset you."

"I...I'm not up...upset daddy. I...I'm hap....happy for you. Are....are you go...going to mar...marry Mrs. Giovani?"

"I don't know sweetie, we never discussed it." I said as she squirmed around on my lap causing a reaction that really shouldn't happen with your daughter.

"MMMMM." I heard Chrisy sigh as she laid her head back against my chest and continued to caress my now fully erect dick with her soft ass.

As I tried to lift her to relieve the pressure, I felt her hand slip between us and start slowly rubbing the length of my shaft.

"Hmmm, I understand now what attracted them to you." She sighed as she squeezed my cock causing me to let her go trapping her hand between us.

Placing her other hand behind my head, she pulled me forward as she looked up. In a flash, she had her lips locked tight against mine, trying to force her tongue past my lips into my mouth. My mind was conflicted, one part of me wanted to stop before this went too far but the other part of me wanted nothing more than to pleasure this lovely woman-child.

I guessed she sensed my anguish as she grabbed my hand that was holding her around the waist and quickly shoved it under her t-shirt and between her soft thighs clamping down tight. I almost had a heart-attack when I realized that my hand was trapped against her hot wet and hairless mound.

She started moaning and sighing as she ground herself against my hand, massaging my cock more determinedly while continuing to try and thrust her tongue past my lips. I finally lost all self-control, letting her tongue invade my mouth, sucking on it like a nursing baby, slipping my finger into her hot wet and super tight hole.

"YESSSSSSSSS!!!!" she groaned into my mouth as her thighs opened allowing me better access to her precious treasure, allowing my finger to slip deeper into her boiling hot chamber. I thought she was going to bounce off my lap when my thumb touched her hard little clit. I felt her completely tense, take a deep breath the stop breathing for a couple seconds then suddenly release a burst of air into my mouth and start shaking uncontrollably as her vaginal walls started contracting on my finger and her juices began pouring out of her as her orgasm hit her like a run-away train. I held her tightly until she finally calmed down and slid off my lap onto the floor between my legs. Reaching up, she grabbed the waistband of my lounge pants and started to pull them down looking up at me with a sense of urgency in her eyes that I'd never seen in her before. I lifted my hips to help her slide them down. I heard her gasp when my cock sprung free almost smacking her in the face. Once she had then down around my knees, she leaned forward and planted a kiss on top tip of my blood engorged head before quickly standing up. Turning her back to me, she reached between her thighs, grabbed my throbbing shaft and lowered her hips. I thought my cock head was going to melt from the heat when she ran it through her slit, lubricating it with her flowing nectar. Slowly she pushed down, her lips spreading to accept the invading head. I had never felt anything so tight as my head popped into her tight hole. I felt her tense up and hold still for a moment before pushing down and taking a little more of my aching shaft inside her love tunnel before stopping again, her walls contracting tightly around me. Another slow descent and I felt resistance. It finally dawned on me that she was a virgin. Leaning forward I whispered in her ear, "Are you sure babe?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!" she wailed as she lifted up and slammed down hard, my head tearing through her maidenhead and burying my entire length deep inside her vagina. I held her gently feeling her shivering as I let her adjust to the foreign object invading her. When I felt her walls relaxing the death grip on my shaft, I slowly began lifting her up slightly then letting her slide back down till her smooth firm ass was pressed tight against me. After a minute or so, Chrisy got the hang of it and began bouncing up and down her ass smacking loudly against my thighs on each downward thrust. I could hear her breathing getting more ragged and knew she was as close to exploding as I was. With one thrust up on my part and one down on her part, we were joined tightly as we both came simultaneously, my sperm filling her tight canal and her hot juices coating my shaft as I held her shaking body tightly. Lying back on the bed, I rolled us onto our side with my cock still imbedded in her still gently pulsing pussy.

"Good night Chrisy." I whispered in her ear as I turned out the lights.

"Nite Daddy." She responded as she clutched my arm tightly against her.

When I awoke the next morning, Chrisy was gone and I wondered if it was all a dream until I noticed the dried blood stained cum on my cock.

Two weeks later, all the girls were off to college. Over the next 4 years, Maria would stop by quite often for a night of mutual pleasure and occasionally one of the other mothers would drop by to have their needs fulfilled but I never had any more sexual dealings with Chrisy or the other girls while they were in college.

To be continued.

CHAPTER 4

Fast forward fifteen years.

Without my knowledge, my daughter organized a fifteen year reunion for the Diamond Gals. She got me to attend by telling me that she was the Chairperson for a Sports Banquet for the Middle School where she taught and she wanted me to be the guest speaker. Arriving at the hotel were the banquet was being held, I checked the event board for the room and asked the girl at the front deck for directions. When I opened the door, the room was completely dark.

"Hello anyone here?" I shouted.

I about had a heart-attack when the lights came on and was greeted by a resounding "SURPRISE!"

When my eyes finally adjusted to the sudden flash of light and my heart beat slowed down, I looked around the room and noticed that the attendees were the eight original members of the Diamond Gals (Angela, Athena, Ashley, Brandi, Carly, Missy, Mandy & Shelly) each who had a young girl with them.

"CHRISTIANA MARIE!!!!" I said trying to sound angry.

"I'm right behind you." She replied as she hugged me from behind.

"Don't be mad grandpap." I heard looking down to see Marilee, Chrisy's daughter, standing next to me.

"I'm not mad sweetie." I said as I picked her up and gave her a big hug.

"What this all about?" I asked as I turned to look at Chrisy.

"A reunion of the last year of the Diamond Gals. Let's eat first then we have something we want to talk to you about." Chrisy said as she led me to the table where all the ladies were sitting. Marilee went over to the other table to sit with all the daughters.

All through dinner, the ladies talked about the eight years they spent playing ball together, the fun times, their most memorable experience, their most embarrassing experience. I just listened mostly doing my own thinking about my "fun" time with each of them, chiming in every once in a while with some memories of my own, mainly about goof ups they made while playing.

After dinner, Chrisy had some bottles of champagne brought to the table and after the waiter filled everyone's glass she stood up and raised her glass.

"A toast, to the Diamond Gals of the past." as she pointed her glass to our table.

"And to the Diamond Gals of the future." as she turned to the table where the little girls were seated.

"Cheers" they all shouted in unison as I just sat there with a puzzled look on my face.

Chrisy went on to explain that they all talked and wanted to revive the Diamond Gals with their daughters and wanted me to be the coach. I was totally shocked, I didn't know what to say. All I heard was a chorus of "PLEASE COACH PLEASE."

I told them that I'd think about it and let Chrisy know in a couple days and she'd let them know. We spent another hour or so finishing off a few more bottles of champagne. As we were leaving, all the ladies gave me a real tight hug, rubbing their mature bodies against me and whispering some version of how much fun it will be.

That night as I lay in bed, my mind was going a mile a minute. Could I still do this, what kind of fun did they mean, would my middle aged body hold up, if the little ones were anything like their mothers would my heart take it. I tossed and turned for a couple hours before falling asleep.

Two days later I called Chrisy and told her I'd do it. I thought my eardrums were going to burst when Marilee screeched her approval when Chrisy put her on after I said yes.

"You're going to have to get the old busses out of storage and get them cleaned up in a hurry our first tourney is in 3 weeks."

"WHAT?"

"Don't worry Dad, everything's under control, I already have uniforms and equipment and we've been practicing for over a month. Angie and I will be your assistants, Brandi will be the travel coordinator and all the other moms will pitch in."

"And what if I said no?" I asked.

"And when was the last time you said no to me or your precious granddaughter?" she retorted.

"There's always a first time."

"Yeah, when hell freezes over. Our next practice is Saturday at 10AM. See you then." She said and hung up.

Three weeks later, the new Diamond Gals were off to our first tournament. We won our first game on Friday afternoon which meant that we didn't have to play again until 11AM on Saturday. After dinner, Chrisy suggested that they go into town for a few hours of "girl time" as she called it and I wasn't invited since I was not a girl which brought a lot of giggles from the youngsters.

"Even if I shave my legs and put on a skirt?" I joked.

"No grandpap, we don't want you cramping our style." Marilee said putting her hands on her hips.

"Okay sweetie, I'll stay here and do what old folks do – sleep." I snickered.

A half hour later they were all loaded up in the 2 vans we towed behind the buses and were off to town. I finished the bottle of beer I was working on and went inside the bus to watch some TV. I was taking off my shirt as I walked to the back of the bus to my office and just about crapped my pants when I heard someone say, "Hi Coach, I didn't think you were ever going to come in."

When I got the shirt off my head, I noticed Carly sitting in one of the seats.

"Hi Carly, what are you doing here, I thought you went with everybody else?"

"Told them I was tired but I really needed to talk to you without anyone else around."

"You know I'm willing to listen, always have, always will be." I replied as I sat down next to her.

"When Chrisy came up with the idea of reviving the Diamond Gals with our daughters, I was very excited, it brought back so many wonderful memories, all the fun times, all the new places we got to see." She started as she snuggled up to me. "That final year was the most exciting time of my life. I can only hope Anita experiences everything I did." Carly continued as I felt her place her hand on my thigh and gently start rubbing back and forth. "My fondest memory is of that Saturday night after the second game of our fourth tourney. I played absolutely horrible, struck out every time, made three errors in the field and almost cost us a chance to get into the finals. How that night after everyone was sleeping, I came to into your office, crying me eyes out, asking you to keep me out of the next game. How you held me, wiped the tears from my eyes, calmed me down." She rambled as her hand got closer and closer to my now hardening cock. "The look of surprise on your face as I explained to you the problem that I had." She went on as her hand started gently rubbing my rock hard shaft. "I thought you were going to kick me off the team when I told you that I had been purposely letting you catch me without clothes on, that I had fantasized about you ever since I hit puberty and started developing. How I watched you and my mom go at it in the parents bus when you thought everyone had gone to the movies. How I wanted you to love me the way you did a few of the other girls. I was jealous of them when they talked about how great you made them feel."

Big_I_929
Big_I_929
69 Followers