Diamondmouth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long time ago, a Ho named Wilma taught me how to play the pussy. Wilma's lessons used to last all day 'en all night. I wuz one tired motherfucker headed home from Wilma's. No damn spring in my step those times. Wilma have me 'en my dick dragging. Ain't laying no shit on you, neither.

I leaned over the bitch, and resting my weight on my elbows, my face only inches from her pussy, pursed my lips 'en blew my sweetest breath on'er pussy, fanning the thick hair there, enjoyin' the smell perkolatin' off her warm sexy skin.

Then I turned and stroked the creamy white skin on her thigh with the wet tip 'o my tongue.

Bitch gasped, sounded like all the air rushed out'er her lungs at once. I turned my head the other way 'en trailed my tongue up her leg, starting just above the knee and stopped 'bout a inch short 'o her pussy.

She's already making these strange cooing sounds every time my nose brushed against her coarse pussy hair. I give her clittie a little lick, 'en heard the bitch give a short sigh. By this time, the Bitch be holding her legs apart with both hands, you know, to help me along.

I kept on going, usin' them short strokes; licking all'a way up the top 'o her thigh to that little crease where it join her hip. My tongue followed it like a salmon swimmin' up river—only I'm going down, down stream 'til I reach pussy hair. Den I turn my head 'en repeat the move on the other side.

The bitch be purrin' like a Rolls Royce coming out the garage, 'en I should know, I got two.

I slid my hands under her ass, 'en shifted her hips 'til she just right for feastin'. I delved through her pussy hair 'en lick the tiny patch 'o skin 'tween the bitch's pussy and her tiny, puckered asshole.

Bitch tensed up on me at that. I solved that by drawin' the tip 'o my tongue slowly up one side her pussy, then tracing 'long the thick outer lip, then I went back to her bottom 'en traced up the other side.

Bitch's hips be jerkin' then — up, down 'en sideways. 'En she be moaning, "Yes, yes, yes, yes. That's the place, YESSSSS!"

Now the bitch really startin' to feel it. I looks up and sees her eyes be shut and she's squeezing those titties like they oranges on the way to the juicer.

I have to wipe my mouth on my arm --- bitch making plenty 'o juice now, 'en work a couple fingers inner' to search for the love spot. Black Betty showed me where that wuz, or the whereabouts anyways, many long years ago. By and by I found it 'en she flopped back on the table so's I could lick her without getting up, but my fingers wuz still moving 'en so wuz she. Damn I had to think a spell about how long it'd been since I seen a bitch have a real orgasm, cause my bitches be lying to me 'bout that shit all the time.

Anyways, I let her shudder and shake 'til it passed, 'en she calmed some. Then I axed if she wanna see my snake. Bitch gave me the filthiest smile, 'en licked her lips as she be nodding up 'en down. Her eyes never left my groin. I took forever with my zipper, tantalizin' the bitch.

She had one hand puttin' pressure on her pussy 'en the other wuz around her mouth rubbin her lips just 'bout the time I opened my fly. I watched her eyes bug out as I reeled my hose out. (I'm 'bout a foot long and some six inches round.) Bitch reached with both hands 'en grabbed holt 'o me. I stood up 'en made it easy for her to reach with her mouth. 'En she did. I looked down as the bitch started slobberin' over my dick; havin' some trouble figuring what to do first.

One thing I liked though, wuz the way her hair fell forward over her face so that at times all I could see wuz my black dick disappearing into it. I pulled her hair back, 'cause I wanted to see her mouth as it stretched to take me in. But I wuz struck by the girl's eyes. Bitch looked like a blind girl the vacant way her eyes be starin' at the size 'o my dick. Still 'en all, she gave me a purty good suckin'; wit her cheeks hollowing out and fillin' mechanically as she slurped away. 'En I gotta give her credit. The girl managed to keep her tongue twirlin' round my dick 'en I really enjoyed the hell out of it. Some 'o my women can't manage that after years of cocksuckin'.

Anyways, I began to fuck her face a little harder and a little faster. This white girl figured I wuz 'bout to cum 'en tightened her grip around the base of my dick to hold me off. Least that's what I thought first off, but I wuz dead wrong 'bout that. She began to jerk me off faster and faster and damned if she didn't squeeze my trigger too. My big balls emptied their load and I swear she started cumin' as she swallowed everything I had to deposit in her mouth.

Bitch surprised me keepin' my dick in her mouth, sucking and sucking on it for maybe fifteen minutes 'fore I started to rise up again.

"Mmmm," Bitch mumbled 'en took me out 'o her mouth, "You do taste awful good to me. And so much cum! Have you been savin' it up for me?"

"Just my normal supply, sugar. Just my normal supply."

She seemed content at that, 'en went and started humming as she gave me some more head. Them humming vibrations felt purty good too.

"Hmmmm, bitch, you ain't half bad," I told her. "You keep sucking 'en I'll keep talkin'.

"Lets see now, Diamondmouth be talkin' 'bout misguided self-abnegation, remember?" Bitch nods her head; she be grinding her pussy against my knee.

"Never mind," Diamondmouth says to me, "We talkin' cunt, not vocabulary. What you do with the bitch is you shake you head in shocked dismay; you twist 'en turn 'en pour it on. Doan be afraid, slop it in there by the bucket." I wait 'til the reporter bitch looking up at me before going on. When her eyes lock on mine I say, "So Diamondmouth struts 'round like the Preacher man before the collection, then he stops ... come up nose to nose wit me 'en says, "For it is written, 'There ain't no pussy alive that will not twitch when they is properly stoked.' "

'En I also remember another thing he told me, "Excess ain't to be feared as long as the eye is sincere."

Well my dick wuz feeling purty good about this time 'en I look down at her working hard on my dick; slurping 'en suckin' to beat the band. I had no choice but to continue wit my story.

"So I axed Diamondmouth, 'Suppose she ain't ugly, but is the prettiest thing you ever seen?"

He laughed at me, 'en says, "Then the opposite applies. Feed her vinegar."

"Feed her vinegar?"

"Yeah, mention that she's got a droopy eyelid, to bad, but maybe it's better she shouldn't be perfect after all. Say the little scar on her lip gives her face a certain character."

I recall that Diamondmouth hit me on my shoulder, to emphasize his words. "Go easy here, you unnerstan'? Plenty vinegar, but add just a dab of cream to keep her sweet."

"Why not give her candy right off?" I axed. I wuz a very young man at the time, maybe 15 or so.

He didn't get mad, but told me, "Cause she gets all the goddamn candy she wants from all the other asshole's trying to get into her pants. After her tongue be stinging from what you give her; just a tiny candy drop from you is worth more then a ten pound box from any other dude. Do you unnerstan' what I sayin' here?"

I must have nodded my head twenty times or more.

"I'm learnin', Diamondmouth, I'm listenin' and learnin'" I said with the greatest respect.

I stopped talking 'en pulled my dick out of the bitch's mouth with a loud pop; told her to bend over the table 'cause I wanted to put it to her. She wuz quick to respond, used her hands to spread those plump cheeks apart, wantin' to show her pussy to good advantage. I wondered if she practiced that one front 'o the mirror?

Bitch gripped my dick 'en wuz gonna put it inner when I stopped her.

"I do my own fuckin' bitch, you doan mind, do you?"

"What? Oh, sure. I'm ready . . . just drive it in. Fuck me good now, err... please Mr. Liston."

I did ease in nice 'en deep, but at a slow pace, just the way I prefers to fuck. 'En since the bitch wuz nice 'en tight, I used an easy stroke to begin with, figuring to save the best for last.

"Now that Diamondmouth be tellin' me," I continued as I poked her, "Next thing  get the bitch outta her clothes. Every one of 'em wants to get outta their clothes. They just need a reason."

I laugh at the bitch squiggling under me 'en say, "You notice you still got your clothes on Miz Haynes?"

"Huh?" she says; her hand be busy diddling her pussy whilst I'm moseying in an out.

So I repeat myself.

"Oh ... yes. Yes I do don't I?" 'En she hump that fine ass back at me 'en say, "I can remove these things if you want me too Mr. Liston, but I'd rather continue. This is . . . umm, very nice at the moment."

Bitch's voice go up couple octaves when I pulled all the way out 'en just lay the head back in. But when I drove it on home, that's when she sang some real opera.

I just tell her, "No, you fine. Keep shaking that ass. You doing just fine just like you doing. I just want you to see that you as easy to fuck as one 'o them little bitty girls getting off the bus down at the terminal."

She moaned a little at that kinda nasty talk. "I'm easy?" She moaned and sounded delighted.

"Easy, but tight baby. Nice 'en tight. I feel them walls 'o yours grazing on my dick. You feel it too?"

"OHHHH, YES, YES, Mr. Liston!"

She be rubbing my balls with the palm 'o her hand, and says, "You're larger than I imagined a cock had any right to be. You ... fill me. I ... I can't wait for you to come in me."

Bitch used them muscles in there to gimme a good squeeze and then say, "You'll probably force it out of me and make a great big mess. But don't worry, I'll clean it up."

I pulled mosta the way out of her; then slammed my meat as far as it would go --- Once --- Twice --- Three times.

"YES! Ohhhh, YES ... please do that again!"

I saw no reason not to oblige her and did.

"OHHHHH, Mr. Liston, I'm getting close ... please, please!"

So I did it again. And again. Now she be gruntin' real fast, like: "Ugh ... ugh ... ugh .... Ohhhh, GOD, YESSSSS!"

"Bitch," I say, doan go crazy on me now, I'm gonna pull my dick out so you can kiss it for a while. You gonna like that, but you gonna feel empty when I pull out ... here goes."

She give a short moan and wuz quiet. I had to respect that; then she say, "Please ... Go ... go on with Diamondmouth."

Bitch did all right, just a long sigh before swallowing my dick again. She gives good head, 'en she's tight, 'en I like that in a woman. So I continue the story for her edification. "So I ask Diamondmouth, 'So what do I do?'"

"Learn to give massage," he says.

"Huh?" I said, 'cause I'm sure surprised with this information he impartin' to me. "Did you hear me bitch?" I asked Miz Haynes, pullin' her hair back so's she can see my eyes. Quick like, she pull me outta her mouth 'en say, "Yes, yes ... a massage ... you were to give the girl a massage."

And just as quick she gobble my dick again, just flicking 'en tickling the underside with that tongue 'o hers.

"Right you is, you be catching on bitch. Where wuz I? Yeah, so old Diamondmouth held his hands up like a surgeon putting on his latex gloves 'en tell me, 'Dese magic fingers has plucked more cherries then the trees got apples 'en Washington State.' "

I was quick to flatter him 'en say, "Oh, yes, you has Diamondmouth, you sure has."

He ignore me, 'en says, "Say the bitch's a secretary 'en tells you that evening, while having a drink at the bar, 'Oh, dear, my tailbone hurts from to much sitting' "

"You say, 'I got just the thing for that."

"Or, suppose she's a salesgirl 'en she say, 'Lord a mercy, how my poor feet ache.' "You smile 'en show 'er your hands 'en say, 'My mother, may she rest in peace, used to say I had magic hands when I rubbed her feet at the end of a hard day.' "

"So you stoke them a little, 'en den you say deep massage works even better, if only she'd take her blouse out 'o the waistband of her skirt. If only she'd take off her panty hose."

I stop my story for a minute. "Here, bitch," I say to her, "lets change positions; I lay down on the pool table 'en had her climb up 'en squat over my dick, facing me.

"Put it back in," I told her." She lowered herself on'ta my pole 'en her eyes kinda rolled back in her head -- all's I could make out wuz the whites. 'En she start making this keening sound, letting me know her train coming into the station.

I let her do the movin' for the moment. The juices just gushing out'ta her pussy, 'en I lean forward and take hold 'a her tittie and chew on that strawberry tip right through her dress to kinda help her along. "Heh, heh, heh. Like I doan like sucking a little tittie myself."

I let her finish her pony ride and calm down some before asking if I should continue with Diamondmouth. "Oh . . . please do. I think I can get off again with the story, Mr. Liston. You tell it so well. Umm, how would you like me positioned?"

"Ever took it up the ass?"

"Well ... yes; but it wasn't a very pleasant experience and I'd rather not spoil today's fun with anything that painful."

"I dunno. Look to me like you got a fine ass for fuckin."

"Do you really think so? You're not just saying that to have your way are you?"

"No, I mean it. Your ass just right for taking a big old dick like mine. I shit you not, Miz Haynes.

"It won't hurt?"

"Just a tad. Kinda like when you lost you cherry. Remember that?"

"That didn't hurt at all. This is much different."

"No sugar," I say, softly stroking her mind, "it ain't no different a'tall. Now there's a little hurt at the beginning. But we could work around that by letting you be in control. See I'll grease you up, 'en you push your ass onto my dick. If it hurt you can stop. See ... you in control, right?"

Now I know my dick's gonna be ramming into her shitter 'cause the bitch got her hand wrapped around my dick, 'en I know she ain't 'bout to let go. She seem right fond of it at the moment.

"Jus a sec, Miz Haynes," I say, and reach in the cabinet next to us for the KY jelly. My girls use the pool table here every once in a while. "Now let go'a my dick for a sec while I slop this KY on'er."

Her eyes grew bigger as she realized my dick wuz gonna be like a genuine rotor-rooter churning up her shitter. I laved some KY into her ass to lube it up 'en stood back admiring my handiwork and her fine white ass.

My dick wuz standing straight out; it wuz painfully hard, 'en bobbing slightly. Bitch stared at my dick 'en then up at me. She be panting with excitement 'en there be a light sheen 'o sweat covering her face 'en neck. Then her arms come up 'round my shoulders, 'en she bringing her mouth to mine. So we kiss for a while. I doan mind a bit. I like to kiss. 'En I know all the girls like to kiss. They even practice on each other.

Bitch commence to moan now, her tongue be dancing a tango in there, 'en I loves to dance. Finally I break it off. Enough's enough, but to reward her for being so nice, I moved down to her pussy 'en breathe in that pretty smell all the bitches get when they heated up. Oh, they all smell kinda different, but then again, they all smell the same.

I licked the creamy skin along her thigh with the tip 'o my tongue 'en felt her tremble. That tells me the bitch is almost ready for my dick, so's I work my stickie finger slowly into her asshole 'en then work it 'round and 'round. I suck a lil' pussy whilst in the vicinity; 'en gradually lick my way over to her ass hole.

Bitch be tensin' up on me again. So I rim her hole, 'en she lets out this shrill screech, that woulda brung the police if Tator not running the bar out front.

I whispers to her, "Hey, bitch, doan you like that?"

Whimpering now, bitch says, "Ohhhh, my God, Mr. Liston, that felt so delicious ... so wonderful ... please do it again. I won't scream, I promise. I'll let you fuck my ass. I will, I will, please do it some more."

"Certainly, Miss Haynes, I sure hope you enjoy it, here goes."

I commenced to giving the bitch a special rim job, I noticed she got her hands on those fine ass cheeks, spreading them so's I can get right on in there. That's a very good sign I'm gonna get me some fine ass. I got my tongue inner just a lil' before bringing my fingers into play. There wuz some trouble getting my second finger in, but she didn't cry out or nothin' so I just kept on stretchin' that little hole. I lubed her a bit more and eased the fingers in a little deeper. Now she be panting a whole lot faster. I figure she almost ready, but I'm in no hurry here, 'cause this takes time to do proper. After all, I wants her to like it, 'en axe me to do her again next time we fuckin.'

Mr. Liston ... that feels ... OHHHHHH!"

"Oh, I thought sure it'd hurt, but this is ... mmmmm, sooo good."

"Okay, Miz Haynes, you pretty much ready for it. Now grab holt 'o that table leg there 'en lift your ass up a bit."

She wuz quick to move; but out 'o the corner of my eye, I see "Tater" 'en a couple 'o my girls peekin' in on us.

Now I like 'en audience; its okay with me, but I doan know 'bout the bitch, so I doan say nothing.

"That's good," I tell her, "That's very good. I'm just gonna put my dick at you entrance, 'en tap against it like. You job is to push back against me 'en bring my dick inside. Unnerstand?"

"Yes ... but, I'm apprehensive. Are you sure this won't be painful?"

"You gonna be the judge o that now. Remember you push as hard as you wants. If it hurts ease off some. We not gonna rush it, no need too. It's slow 'en easy. Understand?"

"Mmmmmm, okay."

I continued playin' wit her pussy, which wuz kinda slippery, 'en then figured she wuz ready for the first try. I spread her cheeks apart, 'en tapped the head 'o my dick against her pucker. Bitch be waitin' for me 'en push back at me. I slipped off to the side 'en had to get ready a second time. This time I pushed at the same time she did 'en gained entry to the tightest lil' asshole I ever did fuck.

Bitch groan some, but when I didn't push any further, she back into me again. I held it there for a minute or two, 'til she relaxin' a little; then I shoved some more. Bitch be ready 'en push back hard. I figure she can't be hurtin' to much so I move my dick in another half inch 'fore she cries out, "No, no, no, stop!"

I wait, then I pull out to relube. That done, I push into her again 'en gain another inch. I can feel her muscles squeezin' my dick, so's I axe her if she knows how far I got to go.

"Not too much more, it hurts, but not like I thought it would. But it doesn't feel that good either."

Patience, I told myself, patience. I stayed put for a minute or so, 'en wait for the bitch to relax.

"Miz Haynes, I believe I'm gonna go for the gold now."

"What? I don't ...."

"Didn't matter if she unnerstood or not. I slammed forward just as she push back 'en I wuz in. Bitch cryin' from the pain, 'en I felt bad about that 'en said so.

But I drew my dick out 'en lubed it up again.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Gonna do it right, bitch. Gonna do it right," 'en I eased it back into 'er --- felt her ass ring givin' a little 'en I pulled out only to start over. Bitch began to moan --- each moan soundin' better than the last. Then, 'bout the fourth full slam into her shitter, bitch stops moanin', 'en starts hollerin'.

"Ohhhhh YES! OHHHH YES!"

She be fingerin' her pussy faster den Johnny B. Goode ever could.

"Fuck me!" she screamin', "Fuck me hard!"

Now the only sounds in the room is both a us gaspin' for breath 'en my balls slappin' softly against her pussy.

"Here I cum bitch," I yell out myself. "Here I cum!

OH, GOD, JUST A LITTLE MORE ... JUST A LITTLE MORE!"

I plowed into her ass one last time and released my load with a loud grunt.

"OH SHIT! OH SHIT!" She wailed and I heard some of my girls clappin' their hands with glee.