Diamonds: The Hotel Pt. 01

Story Info
Part one in a series about a coast to coast sexual affair.
783 words
3.61
9.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the holiday break, I went to visit my family back east in New Jersey. Now that I'm single, I was looking forward to seeing Diamonds. We've known each other for years since he works for my brother-in-law in his bail bonds business. My sister and brother-in-law throw a big open bash at their house every year on New Years Day. During this all day affair, I always manage to spend as much time as possible talking to him, trying not to raise too much suspicion since for every year up until the last I had a boyfriend. This year it was on, and the time we spent together will go down as one of the most magical and romantic sexual experiences. Ever. Ever. Ever.

39, 6', 315 lbs, a big guy but works out and is solid as shit, half black-half white, the color of creamy melted milk chocolate, bright green eyes (yes fucking green!), big soft lips, wide smile, total teddy bear, besides working for my brother-in-law he also designs and sells jewelry on the side, mostly diamonds, living with his GF of 12 years.

I was busy in the kitchen cooking for the nearly 100 party guests when he arrived. I saw him out of the corner of my eye and I wanted to go running up to him and give him a big hug and kiss. I needed to keep it on the DL since my whole family was present. I put down the knife and went over, reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck tight. I gave him a quick peck on his cheek. I really wanted to stick my tongue down his throat.

He smelled like a dream with a manly cologne that was also soft. He was well-dressed as usual in jeans, dark blue suede boots, a red and blue plaid button-down and a jean jacket. He had a tweed cap to keep his bald head warm in the cold New Jersey winter.

After I served all the food, the evening became a tipsy blur of talking to people and dancing with my sister and nieces, but I always managed to find my way back to him. I went outside to smoke with him, and mainly a group of other men, just because I wanted to be close to him the whole night.

On one occasion, he gave me his jean jacket to wear while about ten of us huddled in a circle outside smoking and cracking jokes. I leaned in and took a great big inhale of it to smell his cologne.

We flirted and laughed the whole night.

When he left with one of the other guys that works for my brother-in-law too, I drunk texted him that I didn't want him to go.

"We could have had some late night fun! ;)"

"I know! I'm sorry...I didn't drive. Sucks. I didn't want to leave. I was looking forward to seeing you for days leading up to the party. You looked absolutely beautiful and when you hugged me, I never wanted to let you go."

"Awww, thanks babe! So nice...ok, gotta pass out now...lol!"

I left for a short trip to Richmond a few days later. When I posted my activities on FB, he texted me.

"I didn't know you were going to Richmond. I thought you weren't leaving NJ until the 9th."

"Just down here for a few days to visit friends."

"I want to see you again before you leave. I was hoping to whisk you away for the day tomorrow since I have off. When will you be back?"

"Day after tomorrow. I def want to see you again. Can't wait a whole other year! What about Friday or Saturday?"

I arrived back to New Jersey on Friday morning. There was a dusting of snow, but the prediction of six more inches the following day. Friday night we couldn't connect because of respective family obligations.

I woke up the next morning to a winter wonderland, and me, my sister, brother-in-law and two nieces were snowed in. Diamonds actually went into the bail bonds office despite the crazy weather.

"It's ridiculous I'm here. I'm gonna ditch and get us a hotel room down the street from you."

"Ok, I'll pick up liquor and snacks. Tell me the room number when you have it and I'll take off."

At this point the snow was coming down heavy. Four inches was already on the ground and the trucks hadn't been out to plow yet.

That wasn't the only challenge. What was I supposed to tell my family that would make any sense as to why I was going out in a blizzard?