Diamonds: The Hotel Pt. 02

Story Info
Part two in a series about a coast2coast interracial affair.
1.2k words
3.81
6.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Already my heart was racing and my pussy wet.

Nervously, I walked into the kitchen and abruptly announced I was meeting an old high school friend at the bar down the street. I was halfway out the door before my sister replied with a puzzled, "Ok."

I scraped off the car, got it warm, and drove off slowly. A slight hill getting out of the neighborhood spun the tires of the old Nissan sedan I was borrowing from my stepdad.

I got on to the 4-lane highway gently. Going a mere 30 mph, I drove the five miles to the hotel. Stopped for two bottles of cava and a six pack from the liquor store, and potato chips and jerky from a gas station that was the only food-related store I could find along the route.

I pulled in to the hotel parking lot and he was waiting for me in his car. He helped me with the bags and took my arm to help me across the snow-covered sideway leading to the back hotel entrance.

My heart was beating out of my chest at this point. He looked amazingly sexy. Puffy coat, navy blue collared sweater, dark jeans, plaid pub cap, brown boots, light green eyes melting me in the elevator.

We got into room 243, dropped the bags, and took off our coats and shoes. I popped the cava. He was already chatting me up hard when we sat on the couch with our wine. My mouth was frozen shut. I couldn't believe I was about to do what I was about to do. A man I had known for years, flirted with, laughed with, wanted to fuck was right here for the taking after all that time.

He kept asking me why I wasn't talking. Without a word, I just leaned in to his big, soft lips. I felt like he swallowed me whole. I grabbed the back of his smooth head and pressed in hard. His tongue played in my mouth. His hands ran over my jeans.

"I want to taste you."

He grabbed me by the ankles and slid me on to my back on the L portion of the couch. I unbuckled my belt bucket, unzipped and he reached in grabbing the tops of my jeans and sliding them down to reveal the tattooed garden planted on my hips.

He grabbed my ass from underneath and put his head between my thighs. His tongue lapped my clit soft and slow. My back arched. I grabbed my hair and closed my eyes.

He took me to the brink.

Then paused and put one hand under my knees and the other under my back, lifted me off the couch as if I was a feather, carried me across the room, and gently placed me on the bed.

He pushed my knees open and buried his face again. I came hard, fast, quick.

Rubbing my thighs and tits, he watched me twitch and squirm as I came down from my high.

"Smoke break?"

I replied affirmatively, but with shock that he didn't want to just ram his cock in me. No doubt reading my face, he replied.

"I want this to last a long time...I brought you something."

He went to his bag and retrieved a red and grey hoodie.

"For you. Smell it."

I took a big inhale and the flood of the familiar scent from his jean jacket at the party filled my brain. I exhaled and melted.

I put it on over my naked body. Windows open, cold air blasting in, heat blasting from the ceiling, we drank our cava and smoked a cigarette. I sat on the floor by the window while he sat nearby on the couch naked. We exchanged family and growing up stories. I moved in closer to view some pictures on his phone with my arms around his thick calf.

After we finished the cigarette, he leaned in to kiss me. I reached up to put my hands around his head. He bent down and scooped me up off the ground and back to the bed.

He straddled me, as I lay on my stomach, and lathered his hands with lotion. The slick liquid and his firm hands slid up and down my back, over my ass and on to my thighs. When he moved up my back, he leaned in and pressed his chest against my skin, lips against my neck. I let out a gasp.

He turned me over on to my back, lifted my legs together by the ankles with one hand and slid his cock smoothly into me. I let out a gasp.

He held my ankles to his left side. I looked right into his eyes.

"You feel fucking amazing...you feel so good..."

He vibrated inside of me.

He pulled out.

"Not yet."

We sat up on the bed, filled our glasses, turned up the music and got out the snacks.

Some fun dance music came on and I got up to dance.

"You love to be naked, don't you?!"

He got up too and we danced to hip hop, pop, and Latin music while talking, laughing, drinking, touching each other's naked bodies.

Skin to skin got intense. While he was standing in the middle of the room, I dropped to my knees, took his balls in my hand, and his hard cock in my mouth. He let out a gasp.

I pushed him back to sit on the couch and continued. I moved my hand to his shaft, sliding up and down, in unison with my mouth bobbing over his head.

"Ride me."

I straddled him with my arms around his neck. I thrust up and back pressing down to ensure he was as deep as possible in me.

He threw his arms around my waist, stood up still inside me and carried me to the bed. He placed me down and asked me to turn on to my stomach. He pulled my hips up slightly and pressed himself back into me. I rode forward.

He leaned in with his hands planted on either side of me, stomach against my ass. I grabbed both of his wrists.

His thrusts became harder. I pulsed forward. He came loudly with groans rather than words. He pulled out, I turned over and began to masturbate.

He ran his hands over my calves while he watched. With the image of a veiny cock being buried by a wet pussy on the back of my eyes, I screamed out as I came.

"That was so fucking hot!"

It was about seven hours later. We both talked about not wanting to go home.

We jumped in the shower for a quick rinse. With my back toward the water, he lathered my back, my ass, my thighs, my calves, my arms, my tits, my stomach. He hands sliding easily all over me. He pressed his chest and stomach to my back and ass and reached around for a gentle kiss on the lips.

It took us another hour to depart. We prevaricated by laying on the bed talking. Him on his stomach and me laying on top skin to skin. I rubbed his arms and he told me never to get up.

But alas we dressed, and while I packed up, he went out into the cold and cleared my car of snow and ice.

We walked down, he swallowed me in his arms, gave me kisses all over my face, and put me in my car. He blew me a kiss, pressed his hand to my window and I backed out and drove away into a night of clouds and snow.