Diana Does Diplomacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, princess," Clark said, stroking the back of her head with both hands. "Suck me. Just like that. Take it all the way in and don't let it go till you've swallowed."

Diana pressed her lips to his pubic hair, feeling them bristle, then backed off, sucking her way off his prick until only his cockhead was between her lips. She bared her teeth, grinding them into his foreskin, then taking him in all over again in deference to the pressure he exerted behind her head.

Even after the tip of her nose has touched his taut abs, she stuck her tongue out from underneath his cock and licked his balls. The taste of them, the heat from his dick filtered down her, clenching like a fist at the base of her spine. She laid the side of her face against him, enjoying the way his cock tried to bolt upright inside her mouth, like she was a fish on the hook.

"You're not sucking," Clark said, his cockhead buzzing in the back of her throat. Defiantly, Diana just stayed there, daring him to take more than the presence of his cock inside her mouth. Suddenly, she was jammed down upon her back, Clark's knees planted on her shoulders. "If you're not going to suck, you're going to get fucked."

He leaned over her, pitching his hands on the floor above her, his hairy stomach filling her vision. Clark lifted his ass slightly, then pounded it back down like he was doing reps, punching his cock directly into her throat's tightness. Diana's skull rebounded off the floor, harder into his groin.

"Ffffurgh!" Diana choked, knowing she would need air soon, but not as much as she needed cock right now. She slipped her fingers between her thighs and let him grind his crotch against her mouth, his balls dragging between her tits—they wereburningwith cum.

"You gonna suck it, princess?" Clark asked, enjoying reminding Diana of her station as she submitted, making her blush fiercely, somewhat from enjoyment. "If you don't suck it, how do I know you'll eat my cum? And if you won't eat my cum, why should I give it to you?"

Suddenly he began pounding himself into her mouth, his hips a blur, his jaw slack and eyes closed with increasing pleasure. He tightened his shut eyelids. Fought the sensations rippling out of Diana's mouth. This felt too good to just end.

"Hell," he murmured softly, smiling as he heard Diana's head bouncing against the floor, "I'll give it to you anyway."

While he slammed into her throat, Diana nodded furiously, matching him stroke for stroke. She could feel him tightening, sense him trying to hold off his climax. It only made her hungrier. She slapped hard at his perfect body, giving a begging groan for his cum. She knew she couldn't take much more of his delicious torture. Her pussy was clenching, her throat constricting, the tightness at either end of her body almost meeting in a dull throb at the pit of her stomach. She'd go crazy if she didn't have his cum in the next few seconds.

Diana clapped her hands to her breasts, squeezing them, feeling their firmness surrender to her powerful grip, crushing them in her hands like she wanted even more pleasure from them—then pushing them together. Crushing Clark's heavy-laden balls in their warmth.

"Great... fucking... Scott!" Clark gasped, unknowing, uncaring what was happening to his body. One moment he'd been in complete control, enjoying the power of making Diana plead for his cum, then his climax was storming his body, overtaking him from his white-hot cock. He bucked wildly, hammering into Diana's mouth like a machine out of control, cracking the floorboards underneath her head. Her throat was his.Shewas his. "Take it, princess! You wanted it, so here... it...is!"

Diana felt the soreness of having her head bashed against the floor, rushing in just like the first sloshing shots of cum hitting her throat dead center. The ache was delicious. The perfect counterpart for the soothing pleasure that raced down her gullet. She accepted the strong heat of it, the choking weight, gobbling it down with savored swallows. The creamy texture massaged her throat as she gulped more and more.

And as she sent it to warm her belly, she experienced a blast of pleasure herself, her tight-knit masturbation unknotting and flowing into a perfect orgasm of knowing Clark was pleased with her. She relaxed completely and let him do the rest of the work, rocking his cock in and out of her mouth, using her throat as nothing less than a waste receptacle for his seed. Diana's mouth was full to overflowing, rivulets of white flowing from the corners of her lips, before she swallowed his last load.

"Oh, yes, baby," Clark whispered, driving his hips forward once more, weakly rubbing her head against the floor with his cock as she cleaned it for him. Then he rolled over, his cock pulled from her mouth, and Diana rolled the flavor of the last of his cum over her tongue.

"This is good," she murmured. "Filling. Guess you showed me why you get called Superman and everyone else has to go by Mr. Terrific or something..."

Clark smiled softly, eyes drawn to how she licked her lips. It was art. "Well... if you don't want the horns, don't mess with the bull. That's what we say in Kansas."

"I'm not sure if I messed with the bull enough," Diana replied. "I could use more horn."

Clark rolled on top of her. Didn't even have to guide himself in; just thrust forward and she was there, willing, underneath him. His open mouth claimed her left breast, teeth sinking into the soft flesh, his cock ramming fully into her wet cunt. Diana felt his panting breath on her chest, hot and rushed, as he pushed wildly inside her.

"That enough for you?"

"Yes!" Diana cried out emphatically. She didn't know how pleasure could grow so quickly. All the slow, ramping build-up of her masturbation had been replaced by a sudden, steepshockof arousal suddenly upon her, pumped into her by his hammering shaft. She squeezed her cunt tightly around him, sucking his prick deep inside. He was jamming her tit into his mouth just as hard.

"Yes," Diana moaned again, under his mouth, his cock. "Fuck me, suck me, anything you want with me..."

"All I want is you," Clark said. "Begging."

While he fucked in and out of her, savage strokes taming her wildest lusts, Diana bounced her body against his. Every speeding thrust of his cock brought them closer, every smack of flesh against flesh filled the room, every moment was another shared gasp of approaching release.

It just took a few seconds—hours of pleasure, in their private world—for them to come together, stilling into one statue, locked together in a moment of pure, passionate release. Then Clark fucked her again, crashing against Diana wildly, fucking her peaking ecstasy right back into her body. Cum blasted Diana's raw cunt, sending surges of warmth deep into her body.

"Fuck me, I beg you!" Diana wailed, not sure if her orgasm was subsiding or being hammered out of her all over again. "Fuck me everywhere!"

"Thentake it!" Clark demanded, throwing his body against hers like a battering ram into city gates, crushing her underneath his desperately pumping body. "Take it all! Every damned inch!"

"All of it!" Diana nodded, as her hips flew without her, meeting his driving thrusts with a passion she could not control. "Ram it all into me, you bastard! Fill me up and fuck me and make meyours!"

They slammed against each other, fucking with twinned fury. She was coming. He was coming. It was all one long orgasm anyway. Diana no longer felt his cock, just the raging orgasm rippling through her sex, pushing at the walls of her cunt, exploding at her gate. The force of her pleasure was so intense, it felt as if a million fingers, hot and cold, were massaging her quim, pulling and pinching every aching, satisfied muscles. Clark's cum. Every sperm was a balm on her well-used pussy. Clark came and came inside her, until finally, as promised, she'd taken it all.

They fell together in an exhausted heap. Clark kissed her sweetly, tasting how she'd been so ravenous as to suck every bit of seed down her throat. Diana hummed in approval. Then they pulled apart, both feeling satisfied. Clark opened his shirt for some air, and the skintight red shield shone brightly over his heaving chest. It'd never seemed so accurate to Diana.

"What time is it?" she asked him, knowing that one of Clark's Krpytonian senses was an incredibly accurate sense of time's passage.

"4 AM," he told her.

Diana cracked her neck. "Then I should get to work. Long day ahead of me."

Clark laughed. "Don't you ever rest?"

Diana smiled back at him. "Thatwasrest."

She kissed him before she left. It reminded Diana pleasantly of worshipping a god. Her god.

And she knew Clark felt the same way.

12