Diana's Dark Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jiggajank
Jiggajank
326 Followers

She couldn't leave. Not yet. The whole story was yet to be unraveled. Diana felt compelled on a deeper level to stay. She had to see the whole thing from start to finish.

Diana brought her attention back to the photo. Felicity looked absolutely radiant. She was kissing the man while standing on her toes, her full lips pressed against the man's equally full lips. The steam could practically be seen rising from their embrace. Felicity had one hand up on the side of the man's head, and her other hand wrapped around the man's arm. Her petite, French-manicured hand look unreal on the man's muscular, dark-skinned arm.

*Next*. The action was automatic by now. Diana could not even pretend to be in control of herself. Something else entirely was gluing her to the seat, her eyes stuck on the screen.

The robe was completely off of the man now. He had Felicity in his arms, pulled up close to his chest. Felicity's large breasts were pressed up against his abs, her neck craned upward with her lips still passionately locked against his. A bit of tongue was showing, and the couple was clearly french-kissing. The man's muscular arms bulged around Felicity, looking as if he could crush her in an instant if he wanted to; yet there was tenderness in their embrace, handling Felicity like he would handle a fresh lily. He had one hand on Felicity's upper back, while the other was firmly wrapped around her waist and squeezing Felicity's rump through the soft white fabric of her summer dress. Felicity was standing on the toes of one foot, with the other kicked backward in a classic lover's pose. The was clearly a searing passion between the two. And the imagery of the large black man enveloping petite, white Felicity was... Diana wasn't sure what it was. She'd seen interracial couples before, sure. But never like this. She'd never seen an interracial couple engaging in sexual activity. It was new. Even... mysterious.

*Next*. The next few images consisted of Felicity and the man in various poses and embraces. Felicity went from kissing his lips, to his neck, to his chest, to his abs. Diana's heart seemed to pound harder and more forcefully with each progression. Diana knew where it seemed like this was going. To Diana's good-girl mind, it seemed so naughty. This was something she had never experienced. Not with Mark, not anyone.

*Next*. Felicity was now on her knees, a huge smile on her face as she stared at the man's bulge in his crotch. The man stood over her, shoulders back. He stood proudly; or at least, it seemed that way to Diana. She spied Felicity's fingertips digging slightly under the man's briefs. It was obvious what was about to come next.

"Get out of here, Diana! What are you doing?" Her conservative side screamed at her. She knew she shouldn't be looking at this. She was snooping. And... something else. These pictures were evoking something else in Diana. But she wasn't sure what. Whatever it was, it was enough to keep her going. She ignored the yelling in her ear. It was droning out into the noise of her mind. Her confused mind.

She held with bated breath for a moment, before pressing the arrow key. *Next*.

Diana's whole body froze. Her breath became irregular and heavy. Her feet stopped fidgeting. Time itself seemed to stop. There was only herself, the photo, and the moment.

In the photo, Felicity had pulled down the man's underwear, which were now above his knees. She had a huge smile on her face, a look of womanly satisfaction.

And in front of her face was... something unreal. Diana brought her hand up to her mouth slowly. It was the man's penis. Diana was right. It WAS enormous. Absolutely huge. She had never seen anything like it. It appeared to be completely erect and very hard. It stuck almost straight out from the man's body, even angling upward a little. He was clearly quite turned on, no question. A single large vein ran from the base of his penis up to the top, where a deep purple head sat like a doorknob on the end. It glistened in the dim light.

Diana stared. The penis was a dark color, a deep chocolate. Every vein was visible. It was long, thick, and totally unbelievable. Truly unbelievable. She had no idea a cock could be this big. She blushed slightly as she thought. She had heard the rumors. Everyone heard the rumors about... black men, and penis size. She'd always figured it was a myth. Maybe it was. But clearly, it was no myth where this man was concerned. His manhood was something to be reckoned with. She could not imagine Felicity being able to have sex with this enormous black man's cock for an instant.

Diana caught herself on a word. Cock? She had never used that term before. It was strange. It was not a word she used, but as she stared at the man, it was clearly the word that came to mind. There was no other word to describe this other than "cock".

Her eyes traveled down the shaft. Long and smooth. It seemed more inches were appearing out of nowhere. Eventually, her eyes reached the base, where she spied the man's enormous testicles. His scrotum was unthinkably large, far bigger than anything Felicity had ever seen. It hung off the man like a large exotic fruit, his testicles looking to be the size of kiwis. They dangled loosely under his enormous black cock, looking full and ready to explode. They were hairless; it looked like the man shaved his... balls... while there remained some short pubic hair just above his penis. Truth be told, it looked like something from a statue, or an animation. The equipment this man was working with was simply unthinkable.

*Next*

The next series of photos showed Felicity bring her mouth up to the tip of the dark cock, placing her full red lips in a kiss on the tip lovingly. Her small hand had reached up and grabbed the man's ebony rod around its base, her tiny white hand standing out in stark contrast to the enormous black testicles under it. Felicity was clearly enjoying the taste and smell of this man's cock, a look of total satisfaction on her face.

Diana's legs were crossed and tightly held together. Her hand rubbed her thigh nervously. For a brief flash of a moment, she thought she could smell the scent of manhood. She had never given oral sex to Mark, which she had always found to be slightly disgusting. But the smell of manhood was unforgettable. It was something no woman could resist.

The next series of photos depicted Felicity giving oral sex to her lover, her mouth moving up and down the long black shaft, making it shine in the darkness with a combination of her saliva and his... juices. Her other hand alternated between squeezing his cock tightly and pumping, to caressing his dark and sweaty testicles with her slender fingers. Diana was amazed by the image of Felicity's hand wrapped around his think shaft: her fingertips could barely touch each other around it. It was honestly the size of her forearm.

Further photos showed Felicity in various states of undress, with the man first reaching and pulling down her dress to reveal her large, creamy breasts. They were spilling out gloriously. Her nipples looked pink and engorged, a clear signal of her arousal. Diana could feel her own nipples begin to stiffen at the sight; it was something that carried over vicariously just by seeing it. The next photos showed Felicity pulling her dress down completely, still keeping her hand wrapped around the black cock as if to ensure it didn't run away. But with a woman as hot as Felicity in the room, Diana was certain no man would want to run away.

Finally, both lovers were completely naked. Felicity was being pulled in close to the man, naked breasts pressed tightly up against his rock-hard body. His hard black cock was pressed up against the side of her flank, presenting stark contrast between him and the small lily-white blonde he was making out with.

Diana couldn't stop looking. Nothing could stop her. Nothing was as important to her at this moment as viewing these photos. She wasn't sure why. But she knew it was so.

The next photos caused Diana's heart to beat faster and harder with each sign of progression: Felicity taking the man by the hand and leading him to the bed, the man placing her on her back, him grabbing her by the ankle and laying small kisses from the arch of her foot down her leg. Down, down, down her smooth white leg, approaching her special area...

Diana nearly choked on her on breath when a photo came up showing the man planting a soft kiss on Felicity's vagina. She was totally smooth and shaven. Her vixen lips were swollen and pink, glistening with moisture. She was clearly ready for sex. Diana knew this feeling.

Diana thought for a moment. She had never received oral sex from Mark before. In this sense, sex with her husband had been perhaps... tame. She had heard stories about it, but usually dismissed the thought as overrated. But here and now, seeing the black man's lips pressed up against Felicity's smooth labia did not look overrated at all, to say the least. In fact, Felicity had her head back on the bed, eyes shut and appearing lost in the sensation. She no longer had a smile, but a gaping look that smacked of both concentration and pleasure at the same time. There was no question that Felicity was enjoying this.

Diana didn't notice, but she had been rubbing her own thigh through her yoga pants with greater force as the photo set went on. She was practically rubbing a hole through her pants by now. She shifted in her seat almost continually, mysterious agitation pulsating through her lower body.

The next few photos showed the man's tongue flicking across Felicity's clitoris, causing Felicity to arch her back and open her mouth in what must've been a moan. Her hand was on the man's head, her fingers rubbing through his short fuzzy haircut. Small droplets of moisture were appearing in the man's short, well groomed stubble; Felicity was clearly very wet. Very, very wet.

Diana didn't notice, but she was feeling hot. Her thigh-rubbing was moving higher, almost imperceptibly so. But as she rubbed, her hand steadily moved from her outer thigh near her knee to her inner thigh a little higher up.

The next photos were what really took Diana's breath away. Felicity had her smooth legs spread open, her moist vagina seeming to beckon for the man's raw black manhood to make it's entry. The man was positioning himself between Felicity's legs, his large hands holding her in his control while he moved into position. His black cock was as erect as it seemed it could possibly go, and was pointed straight at Felicity's welcoming pussy as if directing itself with a mind of its own. Felicity and the large man kissed passionately for a few photos as the swollen, purple head of the man's enormous cock glistened in the light and moved ever closer.

Diana's breath was ragged. Her skin was hot to the touch, and flush with deep pinks and reds. Her hand had moved to her upper thigh, just beneath her groin. If she had been paying attention, she would've felt an increasing combination of heat and moisture as her hand strayed ever upward. This would've embarrassed her. But she wasn't really paying attention.

The next pictures were simply unbelievable. The man's cock was pressed up against Felicity's pussy, the contrast between her pink vagina and creamy thighs against his black skin and dark cock was more apparent than ever. With what appeared to be gentle progression, his long, thick shaft began to disappear into Felicity. Bit by bit, the enormous black cock was smoothly working past her labia, generating unbelievable amounts of juices shining in the light. Felicity's face was held back, her eyes shut and mouth half open in what appeared to be pure, unbridled sexual satisfaction. This was sexual radiance the likes of which Diana had never before seen... or experienced.

And the pictures went on. Felicity and the man had sex in multiple positions, the long black cock seeming to work magic over the petite blonde woman. Wherever her pussy went, his black cock wasn't far behind, eagerly hunting her pussy like a heat-seeking missile. She rode him cowgirl next before getting on her knees, allowing the black hunk to mount her from behind.

Diana stared at this series of photos. The pictures were taken from the perfect angle, just below Felicity's pussy. The black cock shone brilliantly as it entered Felicity, the man's powerful legs bulging with muscles and veins... and probably significant pleasure.

The cock went deeper than Diana honestly thought possible. There was no question: this hung black man was enjoying absolutely every bit of Felicity's pussy, and Felicity was enjoying every rock-hard inch. Diana imagined the black shaft pumping in an out of Felicity's pussy rhythmically, not with frantic speed but at a steady pace, the sounds of sex filling the air as this specimen of a black man pleasured himself on this lily-white married woman's velvet pussy. In one photo, the long cock was so far into Felicity that it couldn't be seen, the man's testicles pressed firmly up against Felicity's clitoris. Hmmmm. "Balls deep". Diana had heard this phrase before, usually finding in to be incredibly vulgar. But something unconscious in her wasn't repulsed by it... in fact, as she thought of the term, she felt almost... in awe.

"Balls deep... this black guy is super hung, and he's balls deep..."

Diana was completely on auto-pilot. The sensible part of her was nowhere to be found. In the moment -- this encapsulated, solitary moment -- Diana was feeling really, really... good. Not just good. Whatever it was she was feeling, it had taken over her brain.

So much so, that now Diana didn't even notice that her hand was buried into the cross of her legs. Her fingertips were moving up and down over a hot, wet patch forming on her yoga pants. Her toes flexed and fanned anxiously under the desk. Aiding this process was the fact that Diana was not wearing any underwear. She was a good-girl, yes, and going commando had nothing to do with sex. It was simply for comfort.

And right now, that decision was paying off.

The final few photos showed Felicity returning to the missionary position, the man's black shaft entering her deeply over and over, culminating in a photo where the man's muscular rear end clenched tightly, seeming to insert himself into the white wife as far as it could go. Felicity's head was thrown back in pure ecstasy, her French manicure digging into the man's back. The young black male's head was also held back, his eyes tightly shut and mouth agape. Diana realized what she was seeing; the young man was ejaculating. From the looks of it, his large black testicles were flexed into his body, probably shooting jets of his sperm into Felicity while in the throes of an enormous orgasm. Diana remembered the feeling; hot, wet, leaving her full. This had to be how Felicity felt right now.

The final photos showed Felicity and the man on the bed together, smiling broadly with a tired and exhausted look in their eyes. One of Felicity's legs was up and over one of the man's, and both had their legs spread. Seeing it here and now, the sight of the sweaty, naked bodies was truly something to behold. These people were simply made to have sex with each other. It was meant to be.

Felicity's vagina was a deep pink, her labia distended and loosed. Diana was right; the young black man had released and enormous amount of sperm, oozing out of Felicity as evidence of what had just occurred. The young black man looked equally pleased. His previously raging erection had calmed slightly into a firm thickness, his magnificent black cock leaning across his thigh. It had lost some hardness, but was equally as long. It was completely coated in shining juices, shining bright in the dim light. His muscular body looked like a work of art reclining on the bed, radiating male sexual satisfaction.

That was it for this set of photos. Immediately, Diana clicked the "back" button. There were, after all, 8 more folders on the SD card.

Without realizing it, Diana closed her eyes and took deep regulated breaths. Her fingers on her left hand were slowly moving up and down over her own vagina, causing moist tension between her hands, the yoga pants, and her swelling clitoris. She was feeling really good. Really, really good. The sight of the young male's proud black cock flashed in her mind. She had never seen anything like it. It seemed so... forbidden. Mysterious. She had never spent much time around black men. This was new.

As she navigated to the next folder, the conservative part of her confronted the less sensible part. "Diana, we got what we came for. We know that Felicity is having sex with other men." But she wasn't ready to leave yet. "There's still so many photos. Maybe there's something else important to discover. We need to dig further."

What else could there be to discover? Nothing really. A part of Diana knew that. But that didn't bother her. She quickly pulled up a photo from the next folder.

Diana proceeded to dig through photos in the remaining 8 folders. As Diana suspected, they were all photos of Felicity having sex with various men other than Dave, covering every sex position imaginable. Some photos appeared to be in the same hotel room as the first set Diana saw, while some seemed to be in other locations. But besides the obvious sex, there was one other factor that unified all of the photos.

In each encounter -- all 9 of them -- the men Felicity was cheating on Dave with were black. Without exception, all of the photos were pictures of Felicity making love to large, muscular black men. There was no denying it: the men Felicity bedded were all quite handsome and unbelievably hung, with long black cocks and large testicles, dangling heavy and full. Some of the men were younger looking, some appeared to be closer to her age. But each was equally well-endowed with a lovely smile, extraordinary muscles, and an enormous black penis.

Diana navigated back to the first folder. As she quickly looked at the files a second time, she saw something that she'd missed before: a video. There was no hesitation; Diana selected the video with ragged breath. She was unsure of what she might find.

It was a video of what appeared to be near the end of the photo series. Felicity was on her back while the young black male pumped his long cock rhythmically into Felicity's pussy. Sure enough, it was just as Diana imagined: the only sounds in the air were Felicity's moans and the wet, sloppy sound of a thick cock interacting with a tight, wet pussy. Diana listened to Felicity intently: her moans sounded so... primal. Honest. This sounded like a woman totally lost to sexual pleasure. Each pump of the black cock seemed to elicit deeper moans from Felicity.

Diana held her head back for a moment and shut her eyes halfway as the cacophony of sex filled the room. Her head tilted slightly as she swore she felt was Felicity was feeling, the sensation of strong manhood taking her and stimulating her secret places.

In fact, Diana was feeling this. Her legs were now slightly open under the desk, her fingertips rubbing across her wildly stimulated and wet clitoris in a circular motion. Each pass over sent waves of pleasure into Diana's body. There was no denying it now; she was masturbating. But she was barely conscious of this.

She bent her head forward again and watched with half open eyes as the young black man's breath became more ragged, each flex of his buttocks more purposeful and direct. He was on a mission. Diana knew what the mission was. Oh dear God, did she know what that mission was. She rooted for him silently in her head, egging him on as his black cock moved in and out, Felicity crying out as the large man over her started to grunt slightly, each grunt growing in intensity as the cock moved faster and harder.

Jiggajank
Jiggajank
326 Followers