Diana's Late Arrival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bisondkj
Bisondkj
61 Followers

I thought for a moment I had pushed Diana too far, that maybe she wasn't ready for this. She hesitated and brought her eyes to mine with questioning look. Soon she looked back to the nipple and cock before her and flicked her tongue across them. I positioned my cock so that she could flick her tongue between them. I suggested she kiss the head of my cock, which she did. Then I told her to chew on the nipple with her lips. She did that too. I soon had her alternating between them. She was really getting into it so I went to the next level and said she should take the end of my cock between her lips. Again, there was some hesitation but soon she had the tip of my cock in her mouth, then the entire head.

"Go ahead," take it, Diana. You have it in your mouth already. See how much of it you can take. Cover your teeth with your lips. It's so hot see you like this, to watch you sucking your first cock. It is your first cock, isn't it Diana? I feel so privileged to be your first. Look into my eyes, baby. If you're worried about me cumming in your mouth, I won't. It's too soon. Now swirl your tongue around the tip and suck gently on it. That's it baby just like that. You've got me so hard again." I watched Diana pull a matted string of hair from her face and she worked her first cock in her mouth. When she gagged a bit, taking too much, I pulled out and straightened her out on the couch so she was on her back. I straddled the trunk of her body and pushed my dick into the space between her tits.

"Push you tits together, baby. Let me rub your nipples with my cock." Diana enfolded me with her tits, pushing them together around me. I stroked in an out of the tit tunnel, making sure there was contact between my cock and her nipples. She seemed to like it. I withdrew after several minutes and scooted down the couch where I pulled her legs apart and settled between them, placing my swollen cock at her entrance. "This will be different than you've had before. I can stay inside you hard like this for a long time."

Diana was still very wet and now she was making fluids afresh. There was no resistance as I slipped into her. She was not very tight, having birthed two kids. Once inside I felt little besides her warmth. "There you are baby, that's all of me. It feels so good inside you. You're warm and wet, very wet. You really needed this didn't you. It's been a long time. God, I'm so hard. Can you feel me?"

She wasn't talking but I knew she was feeling it. I could see her tits begin to heave with her deeper breathing. "Tell me how you want it. Do you want me to give it to you hard or shall I be gentle?" I pulled out and pushed back in slowly. "Oooh, that feels nice. Your so wet and slippery. Do you like it slow like this or shall I go faster?"

"More," she said, a little faster."

I started into a rhythm, pumping the full length in and out. I kept it up, watching her for signs of orgasm, listening to her little whimpers. "Has anybody every talked dirty to you, Diana? Do you like how I'm fucking your sweet pussy. Fucking you feels so good. Do you want me to fill you. Fill your hot pussy with my cum. Yeah, you do. I can see it in your eyes. You love the way I'm fucking you. You need this hard cock shoved deep in you. I want to hear you beg for this cock. Say please. Say please fuck me."

I kept stroking. Slowing down then speeding up. Finally, I heard Diana's raspy voice "harder, harder, yes, please fuck me." The words were barely out when Diana went rigid and arched upward to meet my thrusts. I drove my pelvic bone into hers, trying to press her into the couch. She made another squeal and fell back. I drove into her deeply, wanting to cum myself, but there just wasn't enough friction in her sopping cunt.

"I want to cum deep inside you, baby, but I need your help. You're so wet and slippery I need more friction. I want you to reach down and wrap your fingers around my dick. Squeeze me while I thrust into you. Help me cum." She reached down and did as I asked. "That's right. Hold me just like that while I pump you full. Do you feel how wet and slick your pussy is?" I stroked into her while she held my cock. It was just what I needed and I was soon filling her with my second climax of the night. After the final spurt, I pulled her hand away and slipped deeply into her. I stayed until my shrunken cock slipped out her on its own.

"Damn," I said, looking at the couch. "That's a heck a wet spot. I guess next time we'd better use a towel. I've never seen so much lubrication leak from a woman."

"I'm so sorry," she said. "I had no idea. Can I help you clean it up somehow?"

"Not on your life," I told her. I want this to be permanent, but how it got there will remain our secret" I reached for the wash cloth I had cleaned Diana up with earlier and dabbed at her vulva. She was leaking both of our fluids now. "You know what. I think we're going to need a shower before you go home."

The shower was a long one. By the end we were running out of hot water. I'm sure by the time I shut the water off that Diana's tits were as clean as they've ever been. I hefted each as I stood behind her, washing her back by rubbing my soapy body against her. "I couldn't imagine carrying these around with me all day," I told her.

"They give me a lot a back problems," she said. "I've been thinking someday I should have them reduced."

"That'd probably be better for you, I said. I'd better worship them while I can." I turned her around and took a nipple between my lips.

She took my face in her hands and pulled me away. "Not now, Diana said. Save some for next time."

In the bedroom I watched Diana dress, she picked up her panties and said, "I can't wear these. Do you have a bag I can take them home in so the boys can't guess what we've been doing?"

"Leave them with me," I told her. "By morning, I'll have a use for them."

"You can be very naughty for such a nice guy."

"When you wake up tomorrow, I want you to think about me waking up to these panties on the pillow beside me and how I'll be using them. Most women wouldn't believe how many men think of them while they masturbate. Leave me these panties and you'll know for sure who I'm thinking of.

I told Diana to bend at the waist and rest her hands on the bed. Still naked myself, I lifted her skirt and rubbed my cock along her slit, entering her part way from behind. "This is a preview of the next time we're together," I whispered in her ear. I'm going to take you from behind while you're on your knees so I can use my hands on your breasts while I fuck you. You think about that when you wake up in the morning."

Diana turned to look at me seductively. "Okay," she said. "When?"

Bisondkj
Bisondkj
61 Followers
12