Diane a Gentleman's Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane grinned and looked deep into my eyes as if she was somewhat convinced, I might have told her a big fat fib. I felt her searching my inner soul so I had to conclude she didn't believe me.

Diane leaned forward, placed her chin in her palms with her fingers fanning her cheeks and a twinkle in her eyes as if to tell me she didn't care if I told a lie, she liked the story. Suddenly she said with a soft confirming voice, "It's funny, I hate it when people call it a pussy but it sounds sacred when you say it ... like it's something divine or holy to you ... it's really sweet you think about girls that way and not like we're just penis cradles ... what else is funny is, at first I thought you were making up the whole thing, but you described everything like you were there, after awhile, I got the feeling you really were doing those things ... true stories are something not many people tell these days ... then there's another thing, it's not funny, as in, ha-ha-ha funny kind of way, but it's sort of funny to me ... you're still a virgin ... aren't you, Paul."

I nodded my head slowly and responded with a soft voice, "Yes."

Diane's face became unemotional for a second as she scanned my eyes, then she grinned a little and said "It's ok ... we can deal with it ... you're the kind that has to find the right one ... that's all."

Her look was so sincere it set my penis on fire. I knew if she even looked at my erection I'd ejaculate prematurely and probably never see her again, but I wanted to at least get her pantyhose around her ankles before I did. My train of thought was broken when Diane asked with a sweet voice as she rounded the bread plate with her fingertip, "So ... what did you like the most about your first miss?"

I become so aroused telling Diane about my first time I felt a strong urge to tell Diane how decadent I could really be. Instead I decided to be as honest as I could without revealing further secrets.

"Honestly, Diane? ... The unforgettable smell ... it was so hypnotic it made us both rich with wickedness beyond belief." I said reverently.

Diane suddenly lit up and grinned like a Cheshire cat, placed the baguette on the bread dish and folded her hands on the table then rolled her head while breathing the air as she said, "God, I love the smell of fuck ... oops, sorry ... it's the most tantalizing fragrance in the world, if only I could bottle it and sell it as a perfume, I would be wickedly rich beyond belief ... I would have to call it exactly what it is ... Vous en Moi."

Diane was so far out of my league I didn't know what to do with her or how to cope with the painful lump in my pants. She was so intently astute about a lot of things she knew I was in trouble and when her toes started rubbing the lump in my pants she picked up a baguette and started to gaze at it like a porn actress examining a stiff cock.

As I felt her toes gently glide up my lump and press on the tip of my erection, she asked, "So ... where's your naughty girl now?"

I cleared my throat and glazed around the room hoping no one was watching me get a foot job under the table. My penis was so hard it twitched a few times then I said with a crack in my voice as I felt my rectum thump, "She ... um ... she moved to Arkansas ... with her mom and dad ... and sister ... I think ... I'm not sure."

Diane grinned a little then said softly, "Too bad she went with them, you could have had a lot of fun together ... it gets awfully lonely when all you have to play with is yourself ... you know what I'm talking about ... don't you."

My world was changing in a way I had never anticipated and I loved the special attention Diane was giving me. Then suddenly she stopped moving her foot and asked with a soft sexy voice as her eyes became dreamy, "If a guy can't rub his stiffy on a naked gal's candy anymore ... what would he do," then she whispered, "He can only imagine her on her hands and knees wiggling in front of him and begging him to pour his sin into her virgin cunt for the very first time ... when he jerks off his stiff fucking cock ... don't you Paul."

I was shocked a beautiful girl like Diane could be so vulgar as her toes started manipulating my erection again, but I felt the urge to confess, visions of Gracie begging me to put it in her often haunted me, but since I met Diane, her gorgeous cleavage danced in my head when I masturbated. The only thing I could do was surrender to her as she gazed at me with her seductive big brown eyes hinting to me a foot job under a table was merely child's play and her plans for my virgin penis were beyond immoral.

In seconds I had an incredible ejaculation in my pants. It was as if she had stroked my erection barehanded until my throbbing penis exploded on her adorable face. When it was over she smiled and twirled the tips of her hair between her fingers while studying my face. Her look was so peaceful she appeared to have had an orgasm and was completely satisfied. Then suddenly she glanced over my shoulder and with a sexy gaze, said softly and calmly with a Scarlett O'Hara, accent. "Oh look darlin ... somethin else yummy is comin."

After watching Diane devour lobster and filet mignon like they were her sex toys, I felt defeated. I handed over more cash to tip the waiter than a valet makes in an hour, signed my life away on the employee expense voucher, palmed Chip, the junior valet, a folded five and left the club an hour later hiding under the shield of a white convertible top with a sexually deviant doll by my side.

Thinking our date was over I was surprised when Diane asked politely if I would pull into a carwash and stop the car. When the car stopped I placed it in park and turned toward Diane to ask her why she wanted to stop at a carwash at night. I never got to ask the question. I watched in amazement as Diane rolled her panty hose down to her ankles then she grabbed my right hand and placed it on her crotch. She was so soft, and so warm and so moist it felt like she had placed my hand on a silken cloth soaked in warm honey.

After positioning my middle finger where she wanted it I began slowly and gently flicking her silken clitoris and penetrating her heated wet cavity as she slipped one hand behind my back and unzipped my pants with the other hand. She managed to pull my penis free from my briefs and while I toyed with her soaking wet crotch, Diane slowly stroked my penis then she gently kissed and licked it until it was erect again. Just before I felt the warm cavity of her mouth surround my erection, she looked up at me with a dizzy gaze and said with a soft girlish voice, "They're so pretty when they puff up real big like this ... I have to suck them."

Having my erection inside Diane's mouth felt so perfect, I couldn't sustain. I ejaculated in seconds and my penis pumped in her mouth as my body felt as though it was leaving me. She moaned deep in her chest as her hips began thrusting rhythmically and I felt my hand being flushed in warm water. It was the first time I had experienced a girl having a squirting orgasm while swallowing my semen and I became wholly engulfed in Diane's erotic world.

Diane was more beautiful to me at that moment then at any time before and it was difficult to separate how close I felt to her from the reality our limited time with each other was nearing an end. I didn't want to ever leave her side. I was so filled with joy, the words, "I love you," popped out of my mouth, but oddly, Diane had fallen asleep.

After realizing the only thing I had accomplished in an hour was adore a sleeping girl's beautiful face breathing gently near my limp penis, I became filled with a desire to fondle Diane's breasts. I was still vibrating from our heavy foreplay and I wanted to see her completely naked. But I had reservations about fondling a sleeping girl. I thought; what if she woke and found my hand on her tit, she could panic and call me a rapist. I reasoned Diane was very much like Gracie and I could do anything, any time I wanted, but something told me to take it slow with Diane and be patient. When I started the car, she woke. She sat erect but didn't bother pulling up her pantyhose. Instead she started fondling my penis again, which indicated to me, Diane was not finished seducing me. The fragrance of sex wafting in the cockpit was so powerful my entire spirit was tingling, but my euphoria was lifted to a new level when Diane gently kissed the tip of my penis then asked softly as she slowly stroked the limp tube of flesh, "don't you wanna fuck before we go?"

Something told me to be responsible and take my precious lover safely home to avoid getting that dreaded phone call, "Hi, remember me? ... I'm pregnant, what are you going to do about it?" but I discarded that notion knowing my virginity was about to be taken by the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life and the only answer I had to offer was a surrendering, "Yes, I do," assuring beautiful Diane I was eager to continue our carnal journey then I continued and said softly, "But not here ... too many cars going by ... we might get caught ... we should go some place where there's more privacy ... and not so much light."

I drove a mile or so down the road seeking more of a delay then a hiding place to have intercourse with a beautiful girl until I saw an alleyway between two warehouse looking structures just wide enough to drive the car between. As I carefully maneuvered the car between the buildings in the near darkness, Diane released my penis and pulled her heels and panty hose off her feet. When I stopped the car, I placed it in park, turned the engine and lights off then turned toward Diane. It was as if we had been waiting a lifetime for that moment as our lips met and we kissed passionately for what seemed like an hour. Diane's lips felt so tender and her taste was like nothing I had ever tasted. Then, after we released our lips, we frantically undressed each other until we were completely naked except for my wristwatch and Diane's ankle bracelet.

I couldn't resist fondling and kissing Diane's gorgeous breasts and I was delighted when she showed me how she liked her nipples licked and how I should tickle her rectum when sucking them to keep them erect. My body was so overwhelmed with a desire to enter her I didn't care if we were fornicating in a fancy convertible or in the middle of a football field during the halftime festivities.

I couldn't believe how sweet Diane's face looked. She was totally into me and she understood how I felt and what she needed to do to me so I felt the way she wanted me to feel. Our moment of passion became heated even more when Diane whispered in my ear as I kissed her neck and tickled her anus, "Fuck me back there."

I froze and thought about what she said. I wasn't sure if she wanted to do it in the back seat or if she wanted my penis anally. Since it was our first time together I assumed she meant the back seat. I had thought about anal sex and wasn't sure it was sanitary, but I looked deep into Diane's searching eyes and whispered nervously, "ok."

After climbing over the front seat and plopping down in the rear seat, Diane followed and reclined on her back then reached for me like an inviting angel. I couldn't resist resting my body on hers, and as we kissed, Diane's hips began to rock, but something was wrong. I had ejaculated twice in an hour and my penis wouldn't respond. Diane's motion stopped, and as she searched my eyes with her eyes and gently massaged my naked butt cheeks with both hands, she whispered softly, "what's the matter baby ... it's not getting hard."

I realized at that moment my situation was foreign to Diane's sexual world and my mind began to ask questions. I knew Diane was not a virgin and frankly it didn't matter if she was or wasn't, but a strange sensation tapped my shoulder warning me if I shared my sex life with a woman who needed a constant erection, I'd have to cope with the fact, it wasn't me she needed, and that scared me to my core.

As I looked deep into Diane's beautiful eyes and felt her body heat rise from below me, I whispered a sincere apology, "I'm so sorry, I guess we'll have to wait an hour or so before we can do it."

Diane grinned a little but I could feel her disappointment through her body heat, then suddenly I felt the urge to orally please her and began moving my body lower on hers without breaking my gaze into her eyes, then she asked something strange in a near whisper, "You wanna spank a naughty little girl ... real hard?"

I shook my head slowly and said softly, "how about I worship you instead." When my face was close to her pubic area, I inhaled her fragrance and my entire soul vanished. Diane's eyes focused on mine as my lips gently pressed on her vaginal lips and kissed the swollen mounds barely covered with wisps of blonde pubic hairs.

Suddenly Diane twitched and without warning lifted her knees to her chest inviting me to continue on my quest. The moment my tongue touch her clitoris her hips snapped up and her vaginal lips pressed hard against my mouth. Licking Diane's soft wet clitoris was the most incredible sensation I had ever felt and her water was so sweet I felt as though I had tasted liquid candy. In a few seconds Diane's hips began rocking as my tongue danced across her dripping cavity. I had never experienced a girl respond to my tongue and I knew then, I had journeyed far from playing with a naked little girl who wanted desperately to give her virginity to the virgin little boy she loved.

Soon our bodies were wreathing in unison and she began flowing more heavily. I began swallowing the sweet liquid while dancing my tongue across her silken flower and holding her rocking buttocks firmly. Suddenly Diane's body froze with her hips off the car seat. She grabbed my hair and pulled hard then she glared at my face as though I wasn't there. I had no idea what was happening but when I pressed my tongue into her rectum and flicked her soaked clitoris with my thumb, her eyes grew huge then she growled, "Oh Fuck! ... Don't stop ... oh ... oh ... you nasty little fuc," Then she screamed, "Mon dieu!"

After she splattered my face with warm water her hips began to rock faster and faster until my mouth swallowed so much of her vaginal water it dripped down my chin. All I could do was use my tongue to spread the sweet silky liquid over her anus and between her vaginal lips as I watched the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life moan and squeal wildly while having multiple orgasms. In a few moments it was over and I found myself in the back seat of my father's car and while the early morning sunlight cast an anointing glow on Diane's beautiful face I cuddled a beautiful naked girl quivering like a small child shivering during a flue spell.

While gazing at Diane's beauty my body slowly returned to normal and I felt my soul reenter me. The more time I spent with Diane the more I realized I wanted her to be my exclusive apprentice of love, but something deep inside me told me that could never happen in a million years.

The car smelled so much like sex when Diane recovered from her afterglow she commented she wanted to empty her perfume vial then fill it with the smell so she'd have her first sample of her vous en moi perfume. We both giggled and I felt mysteriously drawn to Diane in the same way I was drawn to Gracie. I craved their unbridled decadence.

As the dawn light filled the car's interior we dressed as if we soon wouldn't need clothes. Diane was so sweet she even tidied my hair and wiped her juices off my face and chest. I felt completely relaxed in her care. The long journey back to Cruisers was silent, but Diane sat close to me and gently stroked my limp penis in a desperate attempt to make it erect again so she could actually fuck a virgin penis before it departed into the decadent world.

Before assisting Diane out of the car I stuffed my limp penis into my pants and zipped the zipper then buckled the belt, then I exited the driver's side and quickly rounded the car to open Diane's door. As I stood watching, Diane wiggled into her panty hose then slipped on her heels revealing more femininity to me in thirty seconds then I had seen in my lifetime. When she was finished, she exited the car and stood waiting for me to close the door as she tidied her outfit then fanned her hair.

Diane gave me the longest, softest, sweetest kiss I ever had, and I felt genuine warmth enter me like a comforting spirit. When we released she looked down and softly said as if she was talking to another person while rubbing her warm palm gently against the lump in my pants, "I didn't think you could get me to do what you made me do back there ... it was ... spiritual ... I felt like you were inside me ... I've never had a virgin inside me ... I thought you would be my first ... but I just couldn't do that to you."

Diane looked up and into my eyes with a haunting glare and said softly, "It would have been totally unholy." Then she placed her ankle bracelet gently in my hand and whispered, "I know you really like me, I heard you say it ... I wasn't sleeping ... I was crying ... because it's something I can't hear ... I'm not like the girl you told me about ... how you remained a virgin is off the wall ... but I believe you, the truth is in your pretty blue eyes ... No way could I have lasted that long ... that's partly the reason why I can't go where you want to take me ... I know what I am Paul, and what I am ... can't be for someone sweet like you ... girls like me don't make love ... I am so sorry ... still friends?"

Diane looked deep into my eyes with a longing gaze in her glistening eyes, and when I didn't answer she smiled, turned her body around and I stood dumbfounded with a dead penis in my pants as I watched the most beautiful girl I had ever seen disappear around the building. I felt overwhelmingly abandoned and as the morning sun warmed my face I held Diane's ankle bracelet tight in my fist and made a promise to remember everything about her, especially, her soft touch, her sweet voice, her naughty little girl attitude, her beautiful face, her outrageously gorgeous body, her flowery fragrances, the sweet candy taste of her perfect pussy and her incredibly beautiful orgasms.

Diane never looked back ... and I never saw beautiful Diane again.

I had been captured by Diane's essence, and there was nothing else I could do about my feelings for her until she saw me as a man she could deeply care for at the level of love. Then strangely and suddenly, a chill filled me and a sensation deep in my soul told me something was far more wrong than could ever be right.

I drove home that morning trying to slow time, knowing fully well I was not only facing a heavy penalty for the lease on my father's prized automobile, a scolding for being irresponsible, a month sentence for not calling to tell my parents I was ok, but mostly I carried an empty feeling, because Diane was not by my side and I couldn't protect her from herself.

Diane was absent from school on Monday, and Tuesday I was disappointed again. On Wednesday morning the school was buzzing with the news. Diane and the older male pilot of the chopper motorcycle she was riding on were killed the night before. She was pronounced dead at the scene and the man died in the ER. I was physically sick for months and couldn't concentrate on anything except my memory of Diane. My heart broke for the first time in my life and it hurt far more and far longer then I imagined it would.

Six months later, Diane's much older sister Beth confirmed Diane's first sexual experience when she told me she found her little sister in her bedroom head to toe with another girl, and they were doing something disgusting. She remembered how Diane never looked afraid and even giggled when their father spanked her for doing dirty things with the preacher's daughter.