Diane Milking Sean Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa, hoarse and at her wit's end started to scream, "I am an anal whore. I am an anal slut. I am an anal bitch."

Again and again, Lisa repeated her mantra. Sean was fingering her ass and pussy and G-spot even more intensely with every repetition. They were both responding to the mantra!

Lisa's breathing was much faster. Her moaning became intense. Her groans were getting raspy. Her body was tensing up. Again and again she tried lifting her torso. I shoved her back down on the bed. At some point she even tried to race her hands down between her legs but I caught her just in time.

Lisa was on the edge of the most powerful orgasmic volcano!

The only thing holding her back was Sean's perfectly placed fingertip. I motioned to him to slow down. Slower. Slower. Much slower. Gently pull out. Very slowly.

Lisa looked confused. She had been denied a massive orgasm. Why? What? How? I let her lie on the floor. Helping her hold her legs up high and near her face, I motioned to Sean to get a close look. Her ass was completely dilated. Her pussy was equally open, maybe not as wide as her ass, but still open. What I wanted Sean to notice was Lisa's clit. It stood out tall and proud and throbbing! Totally exposed, free of its protective hood, it looked positively majestic!

Lisa was moaning and sighing and sobbing. I gave her lots of water to drink and helped her stretch out her arms and legs.

"Lisa, get back on your knees. NOW"

She pleaded, "Mommy Diane, will you allow me? Will you give me permission now?"

I did not have time to waste. Turning to Sean, "Fuck the anal bitch. NOW."

Sean wasted no time mounting her from behind. Little did he know what I had in mind for him. For them.

The moment Sean's cock was up Lisa's ass, I thrust my THREE fingers deep into his ass. Fumbling around a bit, I finally found his prostate. My thumb pressing his duct, I started what was to be the longest, most intense and most enjoyable-for-me prostate massage.

My other hand went into Lisa's extremely tight pussy, again completely avoiding her clit.

Sean was fucking Lisa up her ass while my hand was massaging her G-spot.

Sean was fucking Lisa up her ass while my hand was massing his prostate.

Sean was thrusting deep into her ass. Like a wild savage, he was ravaging her petite body. Over and over again he thrust desperately into her. Just as he was wild, I was calm and methodical, sliding my fingers over his prostate, feeling it, kneading it. The gentler I was with it, the wilder Sean responded into Lisa. In his thrusts he tried to shake his body around but there was no escaping my firm grip of his prostate. Gently, softly, my long fingers cradling it, moving it around, feeling around all its circumference, pressing gently into it. What would have been many sure climaxes were prevented by the pressure I was exerting on the ducts. I knew Sean's testicles were churning on overdrive, producing sperm to inseminate a herd of women. But not a drop was flowing out!

Lisa was besides herself. She had long since lost dignity and now was losing sanity. She too felt his throbbing cock slide up and down her ass. She sensed his foreskin moving around. She knew my fingers were wreaking havoc on her G-spot. Her clit was screaming for attention.

I would not allow them to climax.

Over and over again I played with Sean's prostate while he fucked Lisa up her ass. Over and over again I played with Lisa's G-spot while she clenched her ass tightly around Sean's cock. Gently and smoothly my fingers gliding over his prostate, driving him totally out of his mind. Like a stallion he fucked Lisa harder and harder. He bent over to give me more room to feel his prostate and in the process nibbled on her ears while she continued to scream. I nodded and he bent over further, giving me even more room up his ass to play while he found Lisa's nipples rubbing against the bed. I told Sean to pinch them. Hard. Much harder.

Lisa was screaming.

Sean was screaming.

Without any notice, in one swell motion, I released Sean's duct while that the same time I gripped Lisa's clit in my three fingers.

What an orgasm!

Sean shot a single, long-lasting, abundant, powerful stream of ejaculate up into Lisa's ass! At the very same time Lisa screamed, lurched, and entered into massive convulsions and contractions as a series of never-ending orgasmic waves came crashing upon her. He kept shooting into her. And she kept shaking violently.

Quickly I pulled Sean off and pushed Lisa to the ground. It took both our strengths to hold Lisa's legs wide apart. I wanted Sean to see something very few men in history have ever seen. Lisa's clit was actually throbbing so hard it seemed it was going to leap out of her body and into Sean's gaping mouth. But that was hardly the beginning. One massive throe of passion raced through Lisa's body. She lost self-control.

Lisa started ejaculating!

Huge squirts shot out of her pussy, long-lasting squirts, reaching clear across the room, while her clit danced desperately. She started to calm down a bit, her orgasmic throes slowing down. Her tiny pee hole began to dilate. Lisa could not help it. She started to pee on the rug. I let her, gently and softly encouraging her to finish peeing. It was a once-in-your-lifetime experience and I wanted Lisa to enjoy it to its fullest as much as I needed Sean to learn how to do it.

I helped them both onto my bed and let them sleep an hour while I made some calls and prepared lunch. When they woke up, I had a treat for them. I had found Samantha's old school uniform in the closet: plaid skirt, embroidered blouse, white ankle socks and black shoes. She would dress in her husband's fetish!

She fumbled feebly as she looked around for her lingerie. Her clit was still hard. She wanted to cover it up. I smiled and told her in no uncertain terms I wanted her clit exposed at all times. And that it would remain hard for a good three more hours.

I had already beaten her to it. I tossed her panties over to Sean, ordering him to wear them. His cock was still hard. I would remain hard for a good three more hours.

We went downstairs for lunch. She was oozing ejaculate from her dilated ass down her inside thighs. I smiled and told her it was perfectly OK. His cock was bulging and straining against her Snoopy panties. I let him move them off to a side and let his cock feel free. Slightly curved like a banana and his foreskin still quite raw and sore from the anal intercourse, he looked more handsome than ever!

I felt so proud of my son-in-law and my daughter-in-law! Both were just learning the joys of intense anal sex. Both were just starting to learn the intensity of a very slow prostate massage and a slow G-spot massage. And since both would remain hard and aroused for another three hours, we could start right after lunch and a nap!

While they slept in each other's arms that afternoon, I called Joel to make sure the visit was going well, I spoke with Johnny and Samantha and told them what a pleasure it was to be with Lisa and Sean for a day of "family intimacy."

My perfect prostate and G-spot massages had resulted in his-and-her priapisms. Now I wanted to exploit their condition. Each would learn from the other how to do it just right. After all, I did expect Johnny and Samantha to benefit from me, their loving mother's imagination, creativity, and experience!

The excellent idea I had, though, came crashing when Joel casually mentioned he had taken the video camera with them to video Nanna. So much for my idea of video recording the afternoon. Bummer!

Hours later, both woke up, still in each other's arms, legs intertwined. I was sitting by the window, looking out, planning the next session. I heard them stir. Turning to look at them, I saw them hugging tight. In unison and without prompting or planning, both smiled and whispered, "I love you, Mommy Diane."

They looked at each other and laughed.

I walked over and untangled their limbs. Smiling, I replied, "I love you, too."

Leaning over I gave each one avery soft kiss: his upon the tip of his still-very hard, throbbing cock; hers, upon the tip of her still-very hard, throbbing clittie.

To myself, I thanked Priapus, the Greek fertility god often represented with a disproportionately large and permanent erection, and in whose honor the rest of the afternoon of sexual breaking in and training Sean and Lisa would proceed with unparalleled intensity.

12