Diane the Sex Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Diane's mother in law starts to take charge.
2.9k words
3.7
171.9k
24

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

My name is Diane, and this is the story of the collapse of my life. I like to think I have something to look forward to but I don't. So if you are into the happy ever after thing then you should look somewhere else. Still you might find this interesting all the same? So I shall begin with the events that triggered this tragic story off.

I stood waiting in the hall with my bags packed, just 2 suitcases after 3 years of marriage. Well I was the one running away. My smile dropped when the door opened. There stood my mother in law.

"So it's true you little slut!"

Her vicious words were still echoing round my head as the slap to my face landed. I fell back on the stairs clutching my burning cheek. I looked behind her and saw my boyfriend coming up the path.

"Please just let me go Maureen," I sobbed.

I picked up my bags trying not to look at her. But I could feel the hatred from her eyes burning like acid on my skin.

"Wait, Diane I have to tell you something," Gary said nervously.

"Well go on spit it out man!" Maureen boomed.

He looked as scared as I felt. Slowly I let my bags slip to the floor.

"Faye and I, well we, I," he stammered.

"Come on you little weasel, I can't wait to hear this," Maureen said, as she folded her arms.

I think she had the same thought as me, I just didn't want to hear it. Why was he letting me down again! I shook my head slowly in disbelief, and my eyes started to fill with water.

"We are going to try again," he said, almost choking on his words.

I watched Maureen close the door in his face. She looked down at my suitcases with a sick grin.

"So who are you going to run to now Diane?"

I sat at the kitchen table sobbing into my cup. Maureen strutted around telling me how she never liked me, and how her son was too good for me. I just sat there taking it all, unable to think of one reason to defend myself with. She went to let Sammy in from the back garden. He was my husband's dog, a golden retriever. I just watched her stroke Sammy that dog was always higher than me in the order of things. I didn't hate Sammy I just didn't want a dog. But she had got it for Nigel's birthday two years ago. Even that was against my wishes.

"So what are you going to do now then?"

I couldn't answer because I didn't know. She was deliberately baiting me like she did from time to time. I bet she couldn't believe her luck, she must have been thinking of all the spiteful things she could say, but she was keeping them to herself. I looked at my watch.

"Don't worry, Nigel has gone straight home, that is his real home where people love him."

I couldn't even say I loved him. I couldn't respond to that. Finally I made myself speak.

"I will leave, he can come here."

"Oh I don't think so, he's better off with me away," she spat.

"Then I'll just leave," I said, wiping a tear away.

"No you don't you have to stay and look after Sammy until Nigel sells the house."

She began petting and talking to Sammy getting him all excited.

"He needs to go for a walk; I suggest you think long and hard about what you have done to my family when you are out."

I picked up the dog lead thankful for the opportunity to get away from her.

2 months later I was still there on my own. Nigel was paying the mortgage and giving me enough money to look after Sammy. I tried several times to talk to Nigel I even phoned him at work. All I got was answer phones, and messages to stop calling him. I began going out with my friends every Saturday night, just to get back in the swing of things. I had little hope that Nigel and I would get back together. So I started enjoying myself a little, with the men who came onto me. It took my mind off of everything. I knew what the men were after; buying me a few drinks was all it took to get a fuck. I would go back to flats and houses with men I had no intention of seeing again, and I'm sure they felt the same. Some of my friends didn't like my behaviour, understandable I suppose. It soon whittled down to just 3 of us on a regular basis. One night a few months later, I was making my way back home with a guy who was rather drunk. His hands were all over me, and while I enjoyed the attention I tried to calm him down. We stopped for a kissing session in a shop doorway. His hand went up my skirt and I only offered a token resistance.

"Well look at that the little tart!"

I looked over the guy's shoulder and there stood Maureen with one of her friends. She watched as I tried several times to get the guy's hand out from under my skirt.

"Hey what's up with y, you my mate said you, were a, a guaranteed shag," he slurred, and then pushed me away.

He stumbled up the road kicking the bin that had blocked his path.

"Well you do know how to pick them, married men who won't leave their wives, and drunks who obviously know you have a reputation."

I stood there wanting to sink into the pavement. The look of delight on her face was too much to stomach. I went to walk away but she grabbed me by the arm.

"Who is looking after Sammy while you're out grabbing anything in trousers?"

"Michelle's daughter," I replied, ignoring the rest of her remark.

"So you were going to take him home and have some fun, well that was if he didn't puke over you first."

I looked between her and her friend. My eyes opened a little wider.

"Oh you recognise Yvonne then?"

"Oh yes we know each other, well not really know each other, but I've seen her leaving the club with a different guy every Saturday night."

"Yvonne works behind the coat desk; she has been telling me all about you and your, friends."

God I had to get away from the pair of them basking in my humiliation. The next thing I knew I was squashed between them in a taxi. We dropped Yvonne off first and then went to my house. I paid Della for looking after Sammy and she went off home in the taxi.

"God this place is untidy," Maureen spat.

"It's clean," I retorted, feeling my head spin, "Shit I'm going to be sick."

I raced into the bathroom and puked. When I came out she was still there.

"Oh I haven't gone yet," she said, reading my expression.

I went and got a drink of water.

"So how many men have you brought back here?"

"Four," I replied, and then I cursed myself for not being on my guard.

She raised her eyebrows. She never needed to use words to make me feel small, just that look that could kill a charging elephant.

"And do all of these men leave satisfied, or do they wish they had stayed and waited for someone worthwhile?"

Right it was time to show her. She wasn't even my mother in law anymore, well not in my eyes, I was still married to Nigel but it was just a piece of paper. I opened my mouth to speak but she beat me to it.

"So you still wear the wedding ring my son gave you. Why is that in case your men get a little rough?"

"No it's because they know they get a fuck with no strings!" I spat back.

She began her annoying superior chuckle, "Spoken like a true slut."

I could feel the anger building up inside of me. Everything I said in my drunken state just made things worse.

"I'm sure they reckon my husband is useless in bed. In fact I tell every one of them they are twice the man my husband is."

Top that you fucking cow I thought. She didn't drop her smile once! I expected to crack that stupid grin of hers, but no she just stooped over and patted the bloody dog!

"I'm going home now; you know the words slut and whore don't do you justice. You are far worse than any words I can think to describe you, apart from maybe one."

I raced her to the door and stood holding it open. Still she didn't rush she took her time.

"Well, what word?" I asked, trying to show that I could stand up to her.

She grinned like she had another victory over me. Her face was just a foot from mine.

"The only word for you my dear daughter in law is, cunt!"

My mouth dropped open as she walked out into the night. I slammed the door and broke down in tears. I had never heard that word spoken from her before. While she was a very formidable woman she was quite proper. I had never heard her use words which described parts of the body. Her swear words usually consisted of hell, or damn. She once told Nigel off for using the word dick in her presence. So to hear her say the word cunt was bad enough, but for her to actually call me a cunt was something almost unthinkable!

The following Saturday night I waited for Della to turn up. Before I could say a word Maureen was sat petting Sammy.

"What are you doing here?" I demanded.

"I'm looking after Sammy tonight while you get laid,"

I almost had to think of any other way she could have meant that.

"Well go on go out and find a drunk to bring home."

She began chatting to Sammy like I wasn't there.

"But what about Della?"

"She won't be dog sitting anymore I have spoken to her mother. She agrees with me that it's hardily a good example, to see you come home with a different man every Saturday. Oh that is a good boy Sammy."

I grabbed my coat off the back of the chair.

"Don't worry I'll make sure I'm in bed when you get home."

I stopped in my tracks.

"You can go after a few hours you don't need to stay all night," I mumbled in shock.

"I'll be here Diane I won't interrupt you. Now hurry along before you are left with the dregs."

I spent most of the night wondering about her. Why the hell was she at my house? Why the hell hadn't I told her where to go? No she was going to make me suffer, well fuck her. I was going to get a guy to fuck me, and I wasn't going to hold back just because that bitch was in the house!

We stumbled through the door close on 2 am.

"So do you want to get me a drink sexy?" he slurred.

"No you are going to fuck my brains out," I hissed, dragging him up the stairs.

Right you bloody bitch wait until you hear this! I began undressing my friend. I sunk to my knees and took his cock in my mouth.

"Hey easy babe," he grunted at my eagerness.

I took my mouth off his cock and looked up into his eyes.

"You told me you liked randy blondes, what's the matter all a front was it in front of your mates?"

He stuffed my head back on his cock. I choked and gagged a little but he didn't let up.

"So is your husband really away or is he hiding in the wardrobe?" he slurred.

God I hoped she was listening.

"No he is away; it's the only time I get a decent fuck!" I moaned.

"Suck me then you bitch," he snarled.

I made sure I slurped and slobbered as loudly as I could.

"Fuck you are a noisy tart aren't you?" he said with a chuckle.

I really expected her to burst in at any moment. Surely she wasn't asleep? Well Sammy had barked a few times she must have been woken by him. I let his cock fall from my mouth with a big plop.

"Right are you going to fuck me then?" I panted, "Nigel isn't a patch on you, and he's fucking small, and useless at pleasing me."

Still the door didn't open.

"Hey you sure he's not here? You are a little loud. If he wants to come in and watch then it's fine by me."

I gagged again as he shoved hard cock into my mouth. I sucked him still with one ear listening for my mother in law's footsteps, still not a bloody movement.

"Get on the bed on your back, I want to do all the work," I grizzled.

I tugged off my blouse as he pulled his shirt off. We seemed to be in a race to get undressed first.

"Christ your tits are big!" he exclaimed.

"C- Cup darling, go on have a bloody good feel!" I hissed, putting both his hands on my exposed breasts.

I groaned as I lowered myself on his cock.

"God you are bigger than my worthless husband, shit that's good," I spat.

"I mean it sweetheart if he wants to come and watch then it's OK with me."

OK maybe I was over doing the verbal side of things. But she was the one I was trying to get a reaction out of. But still not a bloody squeak! I bounced up and down hard on his cock. His eyes were half closed due to the sex, or the booze I didn't know which. I slapped his hand away from my ass.

"Oh do you want it a little rough then?" he grunted.

He gripped my hips and began pulling me down on him. I could hear skin slapping against skin, and he started to thrust up into me. This was it he would soon empty into me.

"Come on big boy, then you can go and tell your mates about me in the morning," I hissed.

He soon erupted after that, grunting and calling me a randy blonde as he shot into me. The usual happened 10 minutes later. He stumbled around looking for his clothes. Not even a thank you just a drunken wave with his arm. I heard him stumble down the last few stairs, and then the front door opened, and then closed on the second attempt. I went downstairs to get a drink, and jumped out of my skin. There she was looking out of the window.

"Oh dear I do believe he has just thrown up in next doors hedge."

She turned looking at me with that bloody superior look on her face. I felt really small and really ashamed, but at the same time confused. She must have heard us fucking and everything that was said, so why wasn't she yelling at me?

"Another drunken man Diane, isn't about time you tried to pick up something worthwhile?"

I began breathing heavier just building up to say my piece.

"Don't bother dear I can out insult a little tramp like you. No we'll keep civilised especially if you want me to dog sit again."

I went to the kitchen and poured myself a coke. The bloody arrogance of the bitch, this was my house, and she was walking round like she lived here. OK she had washed up and I did notice how tidy the front room was, but fucking hell was she trying to run my life?

I crawled down stairs in the morning. She was just coming in with Sammy; the poor dog looked dead on his feet! He gulped at the fresh water I put down and collapsed in his bed under the work top.

"Well that is him sorted out," she said, with a satisfied sniff.

I thought she was leading up to a 'now it's your turn', but I got nothing.

"I assume you need my services next week?"

Why the hell couldn't she just say 'I'll have Sammy Saturday' no she had to keep up her bloody posh image!

"I can't afford to go out next weekend," I mumbled.

"Then maybe you should try finding employment."

There it was again can't she say the word job?

"I'll come round at 7, I'm sure you will think of something. If last night was anything to go on I'm sure you'll be desperate by Saturday."

I caught up with her at the door and grabbed her arm.

"Look Maureen I don't know what you are playing at but I don't want you here," I spat.

She just pulled out of my grasp and straightened her coat. Again I had to wait for her to respond in her own time!

"I shall be here at 7 o'clock. I might even give you some pocket money. Now I have to go my taxi is here."

She pulled open the door. Every time she had to have the last word, god I wanted to yell at her.

"Now I suggest you go back to bed and catch up on your beauty sleep, or is it just the drunks you want to attract?"

I opened my mouth but again she beat me to it.

"Go on up to bed with you, cunt."

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers