Diane the Sex Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Diane finds a way to make a little extra money.
3.9k words
4.03
74.9k
6

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

Again her use of the word had floored me. It wasn't just that, but the slight almost undetectable smirk she had when she called me it. Nigel and I used to joke about Maureen putting on this posh accent. But now and then it would slip which made it all the more ridiculous. But she did have a certain presence around her. When we used to go to dinner she would make the maid get out all the napkins and the best crockery. Even the way she smoked those long coloured cigarettes was I suppose posh. She would hold one with the top of her arm against her side and bent at the elbow, the lower part of her arm would stick straight up with her hand level with her shoulder. Maureen was 5'10 or 11 I guess, and quite a stunner; even at 42 she turned a lot of young men's heads. She had dark brown shoulder length hair that was swept back over her head. She had deep brown almost black eyes, and tits about a D-cup. She always wore smart and expensive clothing that fitted well. Her skirts were normally knee length and she had muscular calves, she always wore heels, in fact I had never seen her in less than 3 inch stilettos. She had a graceful walk, and she was into dinner parties with quite well off friends. So you see for her to just come out with the word 'cunt' would have everyone who knew her absolutely shocked.

As for me I'm, 25, and 5'7 with C-cup breasts, long blonde hair, and quite a pretty face. Although I would have my nose made a little smaller if I could. My eyes are quite a bright sort of blue, and they do attract quite a few admiring glances. My hips and ass seem quite well proportioned, and I am a dress size 10 to 12 (UK). I suppose I never could live up to Maureen in the elegance department though.

Nigel and I had been married for 3 years, he is 23. And I'm afraid he wasn't my first choice. In fact I had been engaged to Gary until he went off with my best friend Faye; well she certainly wasn't after that. I married Nigel just 4 months after being dumped by Gary; this was a fact that didn't go down well with his mum. Nigel is you run of the mill guy. He's kind, likes a drink with the lads, and has a job at the council pushing pens. Sex with him was OK, nothing more nothing less. So when I bumped into Gary and he told me he and Faye had split, I began wishing I had waited. I suppose you already have me as some tart and I can't really refute it. But up until I met Gary I had never been unfaithful to Nigel. Oh I looked and flirted but I was usually with Nigel anyway. In fact we used to tease each other about it.

Now I know you already know what I'm going to say. Yes it was his fantasy for me to have sex with someone else. He didn't want to watch he just wanted me to tell him afterwards. So I did, and yes with Gary. Nigel knew who he was and said it must only be a one off. I was OK with that until it was time for me to leave the hotel. Knowing Gary had split up only made things worse. I had my cake and I wanted to eat it, all! We had sex for a few months, hotels, cars, even an alleyway. It was just like the old days when we would experiment. I would cry when I left him, trying to disguise my red eyes before I reached home. I couldn't even pretend that I was doing it for my husband if he caught me. He had cried in my arms the first night that I went with Gary. He didn't even want to know anything about it, probably because I was only supposed to be gone 2 hours. But I had stayed all night with my ex-fiancé. I promised him I would never see Gary again. I lied! Gary was reluctant at first but gradually I persuaded him to give up on Faye. And that was where you came in.

I have since found out they have go to Spain on holiday to try and patch things up. What makes it hurt even more was I was the one who booked the holiday, for Gary and me obviously. So now I'm left in rather a strange position. Living rent free in my husband and my house until it is sold. Even at the time all this was going on I knew I deserved it, so don't think I'm moaning about the mess I'm in. Well I'm sure I didn't deserve everything. But that is for you to judge if you want?

Saturday at 7 I answered the door. OK I was dressed ready to go out, but I only had about £12 most of that was in change.

"Changed your mind then?"

She didn't wait for my answer. She began making a fuss over the blonde with the wagging tail!

"Look Maureen would you have Sammy, I mean it would make sense wouldn't it?"

She shot me an evil stare, "You know my husband is allergic to dogs. That is why we could never let Nigel have one."

"Sorry I forgot. How is Nigel?" I asked looking down embarrassed.

She straightened up smiling.

"My son is out with a young lady tonight. I finally persuaded him to date that nice Matthews girl; you know her family own the 4 food shops?"

OK she was digging at me again but I really need to talk to Nigel.

"Would you ask him to phone me please?"

"No."

That was it! A one word answer, and then she went back to talking to the bloody dog! I felt no bigger that a bloody ant, in fact I might have received more attention if I was.

"So how much money have you got for tonight Diane?"

Her question stumped me but I answered all the same.

"£12 I think."

That bloody eyebrow went up again.

"So would you like some pocket money? I assume you haven't found employment yet?"

"Yes I would, and no I haven't," I replied.

She sat down, again making wait like some naughty schoolgirl before she responded to my answer. I watched her kick off her shoes.

"Go and put them in the hall for me," she instructed.

I resisted the temptation to tell her to do it herself. I picked up her shoes and took them to the hall. When I came back Sammy was licking her nylon clad toes.

"Oh that's good my Sammy, here have a treat," she said with a chuckle, and she threw him a dog biscuit, and then another.

She watched him eat it then she reached in her bag and pulled out a bone. Now I thought letting the dog lick her feet was bad, and completely out of character for her posh image. This was the same woman who wouldn't wash up one single cup without putting on a rubber glove first!

"Out to the garden with the bone little Sammy," she cooed.

He raced off with the bone, god I hated him for that, he never did what I asked! She turned her attention to me like I was second on her list; well I was I suppose, wasn't I?

"So how much do you need for tonight £30, £40?"

I couldn't answer not because I didn't know; it was the thought of her handing over money to me!

"Well I suppose I wouldn't worry £50 seeing as it's your treat."

Jesus I felt like Sammy but fuck her if she thought I was going to jump up and down!

"That would be great thank you Maureen," I grovelled.

"So here you are living rent free. Money must be tight for you with all those bills to pay."

"I need to ask Nigel for a little more help with the bills. Would he," I stopped before she gave me an answer that I knew wouldn't I wouldn't like.

She took a big breath pumping up for something. I was just stood there like a twerp waiting for the notes to come flying out of her purse.

She fixed her eyes onto mine, "you know Sammy only licked my left foot, maybe you would lick my right foot."

I tried to shut my mouth but my jaw seemed glued to the floor.

"What?" I asked with a chuckle, that soon stopped when I realised she wasn't joking.

"Get down on your knees and lick my foot."

Her words were calm and unwavering. Her deep brown eyes drilled into mine.

"Isn't it worth £200?"

I swallowed looking to the window for something to back up my thoughts. This bloody cow wanted me to kiss her feet for £200!

"Well go on you want the £190 don't you?" she said, in a real cool manner.

"Y, you said 200," I mumbled with a gulp.

"It'll be £180 if you hesitate for much longer," she said, allowing that smug grin to spread over her face.

"Um," I mumbled.

"Oh dear it is £180 now Cunt."

There it was that bloody awful word or rather her nickname for me! Still 180 quid is 180 quid that would pay a bill, my food for the week, and a hair cut that I was in desperate need of. But kiss her feet! You ought to have seen the look on her face as I got to my knees. I couldn't look up at her face straight away, but when I did she had that fucking arrogant sneer. I just wished I could laugh this off as a joke, but hell I wanted the money. I bent my head slowly forward just staring at her red painted toes through the thin Mink coloured tights. Still at least she couldn't see my blushing face that I'm sure was the deepest red in the bloody universe! She lifted her foot slightly and I got a whiff of sweaty nylon. She tapped her toes lightly against my lips. The nylon sent little shock waves through my painted lips, almost like little electrical pulses.

"I don't feel your tongue yet," she whispered.

I began to let my tongue lick across the nylon. It made the delicate material slide over the glossed toenail of each toe. I heard her murmur with approval. The smell of her feet wasn't as pungent as I feared; it was more of a sweet smell. In fact it sort of made things a little easier. I pulled my head up a little, hoping that just a few seconds would be enough.

"Remember the money!" she spat quickly.

I lowered my head back and began licking and kissing again. Sammy came in and went and sat by her side. Even the fucking dog was mocking me now!

"I think that's enough, besides I'm sure you tried to look up my skirt."

"The hell I did you," I stopped.

She waved the notes in the air.

"Careful you don't want me to put this away do you? And I suggest you change your trousers, they seem to have a wet patch between the legs."

I grabbed the money and raced up the stairs. I sat cringing in my bedroom cursing my damp pussy! How the hell could I have been turned on? I didn't say goodbye I just rushed downstairs and into the street. I couldn't face her could I? Now she probably thought I was a bloody lesbian! God I bet the bitch was having a right good laugh. Even now as I rushed down the road I could just imagine her on the phone to that Yvonne woman. 'Oh guess what she got all wet when I made her kiss my feet for the money', I mimicked in my head.

"Get me pissed Gillian," I spat, slumping down on the barstool next to her.

She flustered with her £5 note in the air.

"Christ, give it to me!" I snapped, grabbing it out of her hand, 'hey Donny how about a vodka and coke!"

"Are you all right Diane? You look awfully flushed."

That was all I needed her voice echoing round my head.

"Look if you want to talk about whatever it is."

I just shook my head, slowly I relaxed poor Gillian had more troubles than me. She just didn't fit in with the rest of us. She was nice, too nice, but she had the worst secret than any of us. She was seeing an 18 year old schoolboy!

"Diane I really do mean it if you want to talk we can go somewhere quite?"

"Look Gillian I don't feel like talking just getting a little drunk. Anyway how is what's his name? You know that schoolboy?"

I watched her shrink and quickly her eyes shot round the pub. Luckily it was noisy and nobody seemed to hear.

"Oh shit I'm sorry," I squeaked, and pulled her to me, "I promised not to mention it, didn't I?"

Gillian had gone home by the time the rest of us hit the club. She really was out of place with us. Now I suppose I should have been more than a little worried about what was waiting for me when I got home. But what the hell I was pretty drunk, and if this guy didn't stop grabbing my ass I was going to turn round and give him, the hottest kiss I could muster! OK you asked for it honey I said in my head. I turned round.

"Oops sorry I thought you were my girlfriend. You know you look just like her, well apart from you having a hotter ass," he said with a cheeky grin.

OK you have just talked your way into my bed I thought.

"So where is she then?" I asked grinning back.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know we spilt up 6 months ago."

I turned my back on him and put his hand back on my ass. I waited, then a little more. Ah! There it was the little kiss on my bare neck.

I suppose I should give you a description of these guys but that would be quite hard to do. Well they were just a quick fuck that's all. They had to be cute and measure up. I wasn't going home with ugly guys or fat guys. Not only that but more often than not I was drunk. I know what you are thinking now. If I was a bloke I'd be a stud, but I'm a girl so I'm a tart, right?

Just after 1am I went to get my coat from that bloody Yvonne. God she had a smug grin just like Maureen. I felt Vince kiss my neck as Yvonne took an age to get my coat. I watched in disbelief as she handed Vince a bloody packet of condoms.

"Don't want you catching anything dear do we," she whispered, over the counter at him.

I looked at Vince expecting him to run for the hills.

"Oh she's clean aren't you babe?"

I grabbed away the hand that was mauling my tits and fled down the stairs. I jumped into the nearest taxi and sat there crying silent tears until I reached home.

"So, no boyfriend with you tonight then Diane?"

I screeched, and then flicking the light on. There she was sat in the chair in the dark. I began sobbing hard.

"Come on lets get you up to bed," she whispered.

I let her take me to my room, and I just sat there while she undressed me. I was so mixed up I didn't know what to think. She flicked off the light and left me to cry myself to sleep.

The next Saturday I knelt at her feet. She fluttered 5 £20 notes down. I began kissing each of her toes through her black tights. Her feet smelt stronger than last Saturday but I worked my tongue in between each of her toes taking the nylon in with it. I had never had money before I met Nigel. In fact I never had anything, but the money was the only reason I was doing this. OK so I got a little wet the first time, but it was the money I wanted and a few minutes kissing her feet would ease my worries wouldn't it?

"God you really are a slut aren't you?"

I looked up at her for the first time. Her dark eyes mocked me the same as usual. I heard her purr with contentment. I couldn't figure out if she found this a turn on or not. Did it mean anything sexual to her at all? Was she just playing with my head?

"That is enough, go on go and pull some horny guy."

She pulled her foot away from my mouth. For an instant I followed it.

"Oh do you really like kissing your mother in law's feet," she said, and then burst into giggles.

I was home by 12.30 this time I had a guy on my arm. This was different. I wasn't drunk and nor was he! He had said all the right things; he had chased me in the pub. He told me how pretty I was, and he even suggested I still wore my wedding rings to stop men from hitting on me. OK I knew he was after sex. But the way he talked to me it was like a proper date, well almost! I admit I had fallen for his smooth talk, not only that but he hadn't felt me up he hadn't even tried to kiss me yet! Even when he suggested taking me home he looked almost ashamed of his thoughts. The house was quiet as we went in. I had warned him about the dog sitter but he didn't seem to mind. I made us a coffee I mean he wanted a bloody coffee! We sat chatting on the couch and for the first time I laughed actually meaning it.

I led him upstairs to my bedroom. I could hear Maureen breathing softly she sounded like she was sleeping. We kissed and held each other for awhile. He still hadn't grabbed my tits or shoved his hand between my legs. He unbuttoned my blouse and opened it up, and then he gently pulled it off my shoulders. Normally I would have been grabbing at his trousers but this seemed different. I watched him go down on his knees and I felt my skirt sliding over my hips, until it rushed down to my ankles. I gave a little gasping pant, as my panties followed my skirt. I whimpered once more as his soft lips kissed my pussy. Every part of my body seemed to be trembling. I couldn't help myself I pulled his hair forcing his face into my pussy. I groaned over and over, as his tongue kissed and probed my wet opening.

"I want you," he hissed, with a mouthful of fanny.

I moaned again and he gently pushed me onto the bed. He began stripping off as I undid my bra. Then he moved between my legs. His hard cock slipped easily into me, he pushed all the way until I could feel his balls on my ass. I began kissing him frantically, as he started humping me. My hips started bucking up to meet his. I pulled his tight bum hard with every forward thrust he delivered. I couldn't get enough of him. I just hoped he didn't think I was like this with every guy I picked up. We became more and more aggressive; lust had now become the overriding factor. I wanted him and he wanted me that was all that mattered. I could feel the start of an orgasm. I have to be truthful at this point. I very rarely came with any of the guys I went with, but Tom was different. I don't know why, well yes I do. He had treated me like a lady not some scrubber. OK this was just a fuck but maybe I could sense something more. I came hard just before he did. My fingers dug deep into his fleshly bum cheeks. My body had sort of curled up. My head and shoulders were off the bed and my legs had wrapped themselves around his long ago. I could smell his manly sweat as my nose pressed against his hairy chest. I took deep breaths taking in as much of his scent as I could. He was hammering me hard now; the bed seemed to give a surprising amount due to his pounding. I felt like I was on some fairground ride holding on for my life. This was sex, hard sex, some of the guys I picked up fucked like this, while I lay there wishing they would do something for me. But the difference this time was I was just as bad. I wanted this hard fuck and I would get it for me.

Even as we lay recovering I cuddled him and for once the man I was with didn't seem to want to run. We shared kisses, words, until finally he started to dress.

"So can I see you again?"

My heart leapt as I watched his back disappear under his shirt.

"I'll be back in a month or so, I'd like to see you again."

"Why don't you give me your phone number?"

He stopped dressing for an instant. Then I knew.

"I can't, in case."

"In case your wife answers the phone," I said, feeling my heart die in my chest.

"Don't be like that Diane. It's difficult with the kids and all."

I rolled away from him feeling tears roll down my cheek.

"Anyway you are married too."

He sounded annoyed. I heard him moving down the stairs.

"I'm separated," I whispered to myself, as the tears came faster.

"So another let down married was he? Oh I heard you sobbing in the night."

"Why don't you fuck off and leave me alone!" I yelled.

"Because my dear daughter in law I'm doing this for your own good. I'm helping you see what a little tart you are. Oh I'm having fun too, but that is a little bonus for me. No this is about you, you ruined my son's life and for that you'll pay."

"He'll get over it, and anyway we are both still young enough to start again."

"OK so if I told you I was going to take 4 years off your life you would let me?"

"That is just ridiculous, it's not like that."

"Oh then what has my son been doing for the last 4 years? Amusing his cheating wife until she has her old boyfriend back! No you have stolen 4 years from him and you are going to pay!"

"It's not fair!" I screamed.

"Oh poor little Diane, still I'm sure you won't turn my money down, despite how humiliating it is kissing my feet. But then again I think you like it; you are just too afraid to admit it."

"Get out; get the fuck out of my house!" I yelled.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers