Diane's Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
Johnno reveals a secret to Di.
5.1k words
4.29
221.2k
5

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
329 Followers

The lights were on. He supposed they would be, being only 9:30, but he knew it was getting late to call. The sweat on his palms could only be partially blamed on the humidity.

He knocked, swallowing and steeling himself for the next step. There was no turning back after his knuckles struck the front door.

"I'll get it," he heard her shout into the house. "Johnno! Hi!"

"Hi, Diane," he tried to sound casual, but his voice seemed strained.

"Come in! Wow! I didn't expect to see you! What's up? Come in! Listen to me, giving you the 3rd degree. Come in! Mom just fixed a batch of the best lemonade." She opened the door to let him in, smiling and looking him up and down.

"Great!" He sounded more enthusiastic than he felt. "Sure, I'll have a small glass. How is your family?" He felt uncomfortable; overly formal, but it had been awhile and he wasn't sure how to approach the evening.

They made small talk as she walked towards the eating nook. The Fredrichs' house was one of the older ones in the area, authentic farmhouse style, maybe even the original farmhouse itself -- he wouldn't have been surprised. Set way back from the road, the driveway half gravel winding to a broad apron in front of the garage. Shirley, Diane's mom, kept a great home, everything always neatened up as if she expected company at any time.

His eyes strayed to Diane, a pace in front of him. She had on the shortest cut-offs he'd ever seen, exposing her legs almost up to her crotch, a thin margin of her cheeks peeking out. The image of her cotton shirt tied above her belly-button overlaid on his view of her bare back. When did she turn into this creature? John hadn't really seen her much since he'd been away; he could only make out hints of the tomboy he played with only a few years ago. He did the mental math and confirmed she really was 18. Not that it made his visit any easier. If anything, seeing her in person for the first time in years was daunting.

The Fredrichs didn't have air conditioning; the room fans did little against the heavy air. He noticed she had her hair up in a bun; her neck exposed to whatever breeze drifted against it. Exposed. He realized she barely had any clothes on at all. He mentally shook his head to concentrate.

Her skimpy outfit only made him more self-conscious in his khaki uniform. His shorts were almost down to his knees, the black leather belt with regulation buckle, his shirt still starched even after the long day, its stiffness unaffected by the dark stain under his arms.

"John, how nice of you to drop by," Shirley smiled up at him as they entered the room. "What's the occasion?"

"I was in the area, and I wanted to chat with Diane for a little bit." He accepted the lemonade, the glass beaded and slippery.

"Well, I'll just leave you two alone then." She smiled at them both, gathering her book.

"No, please, Shirley, I wasn't going to stay. I was hoping to show Diane something I ran across today I thought she'd want to see." He took a sip and sat down. "But sheesh, it's been way too long, so tell me what's going on in the Fredrichs' household."

They chatted, the three of them, until he'd emptied his glass, and then a little longer. When the ice shifted, he looked up. "So, Di? I'd really appreciate it if you could excuse yourself for a few minutes. It's just a little ways down the road, if it's okay?"

The question was posed to both of them out of respect, but his eyes were on Diane. She looked curious and unafraid. After all, Johnno had known the family her whole life; he was only a couple of years older than her; their relationship had always been like cousins.

"Fine by me," the two women said, practically in unison, raising smiles and knowing looks. He set his empty glass down and led the way to the truck.

He fired up the engine of the Explorer, the A/C blasting from the vents. The cold leather seat was shocking against her naked thighs; a shiver ran through her in spite of the weather. She cupped the air coming from the register, directing it across her neck and face.

"This weather makes me so...hot." She said with a nervous giggle, focusing on a drop of sweat tickling down between her shoulder blades.

"Uh, doh," he responded, "I think we've broken a few records this week." He didn't get it, or he didn't want to get it.

"No, you dummy, it turns me on. Don't you get horny from this heat?" There, she said it. The heat did make her want to flirt. "What's happening in that department with you these days?"

"Wow. We haven't seen each other, in like, what...two years, and first thing you start in like that?" But he paused to consider the question. If he had been uncomfortable arriving, the brash turn in the conversation wasn't helping. "Uhh, well, you remember Pat Holmes, yeah? We were kind of a number in high school, but after we graduated and she went off to Walston, we couldn't keep it going. I've been dating a few women up at State, but nothing real serious. What about you? Your status hasn't changed much lately." Better to change the subject, quickly.

"Oh? You're paying attention?" She saw his expression and slapped his shoulder. "I'm just fucking with you. Yeah...I've been seeing a guy, but he's kinda private..."

He pursed his lips, focusing on the road.

She could see he was uncomfortable and felt she had to explain. "He's...kinda married...his name is Harrison..."

John jerked his head over and raised his eyebrows. "Di!!!?? Really? You..." he waved his hand at her, implying she was as hot she had just suggested, "...and you're screwing around with a married guy?" He hoped he sounded sincerely surprised. He wasn't. And that was the point of the night's outing.

"I know...I know...it's probably really stupid...but it just happened, and he's been really sweet, and I don't think it's going anywhere...besides...it'll be over when I go to school..." She looked out the window as the headlights swept across an open metal gate. They were heading to the National Forest entrance a few miles from her house.

Johnno had been with the Forest Service since she started high school. She remembered vaguely that his Junior year science project had involved some research with the service, and they invited him to be an intern before he graduated.

She hadn't been listening, thinking about next fall.

"Anyway, they gave me a full-time position for the summer, and next Fall, after I start at Evergreen..."

"You're going to Evergreen?" She interrupted. "That's one of the schools I've been accepted to. You transferring?"

"Yeah. Hey, that's cool you're thinking of Evergreen. Where else have you been accepted?"

He continued distracting her with small talk, all the while heading towards Muir's Wood. She noticed the route and began to wonder what this was all about.

"So, Johhno, what's the deal? Is there something so fantastic out here that you are like over the top needing to share it with someone...with me? And, like, at 10 o'clock?" Curious, but not nervous...yet.

"Here's the deal, Di. As part of my work with the Service, they've put me in charge of some minor sensor data that they're collecting all over the state. Mostly, I can just sit at a computer and check it out, but every once in a while I get to drive out and check the equipment. Pretty boring stuff, which I guess it should be since they've given it to a lackey like me.

"They also have started a new program, a photo capture thing, and they've given me the data to review and catalog. Mostly boring again, except, well, hold on a minute."

He pulled the SUV onto a fire road just inside the Wood's entrance and put it in park, leaving the motor running and the lights on. He flicked on the interior lights and looked over at her. He didn't know what to do with his hands, she noticed. At first they gripped the steering wheel, then he wiped them on his shorts.

"I guess you better look at those." He couldn't meet her eyes; she followed his gaze down to a stack of manila envelopes between the two seats.

She picked one up, and looked at him, eyebrows raised. He just nodded and swallowed. She hadn't a clue what this was all about; she opened the envelope and pulled out a sheaf of color 8x10 photographs. The first one caused her to draw in a huge breath; her right hand flew to her mouth almost dropping the pile on the floor. Splayed out in front of her, was a picture of her half naked, her breasts completely exposed to the camera, her bikini bottoms still on. Her face turned beet red; she looked over at Johnno to see him staring between the photo and her face.

She flipped over the first, exposing the next, to see her again, only this time, completely naked, her bush glinting golden in the sun, her hands over her head. She was at the beach; she remembered the day vividly. Harrison should be in these, she thought, and with the thought, a tickle of excitement started at the base of her spine. She flipped to the next and there he was, barebacked, his head buried between her legs, her face lost in the sensation of him eating her. She remembered that too. She came that afternoon, all over his lips, and as if on cue, the next photos detailed her orgasm as she bucked and pushed against him.

"Oh my god," she whispered looking up at Johnno. She saw a mixture of lust and confusion on his face; a confusion she herself was feeling. The images were awful, but even more awful was how the memories they stirred up were making her wet. "Where did you get these?"

He handed her another envelope, and she realized with horror that there were hundreds of them. "Not all of me, please don't tell me they're all of me!" She opened another and saw herself on her knees, blowing Harrison in Gibson's meadow, only about ½ mile from where they were sitting. The shot was from above and behind, her ass naked and spread. The next was a close up of between her legs, her muff hairs clearly visible. "No..." she murmured, quickly scanning through the rest of the stack. It was as much a hope that this wasn't true as it was a realization that the images were turning her on and she wanted to deny it.

Why had he insisted they only do it outside and in public? She figured someone would catch them at some point, and in as small a community as Warner Beach, and with his position, someone would recognize them. But that had been his excuse: he couldn't risk getting caught at a hotel or at her house...and his house was definitely out.

"I wasn't sure what to do with them," he started quietly. Hands brushed back his hair. "I just wanted to be sure that no one else saw them from the Service." Hands back on shorts, then up to the wheel. He studied her profile as she stared at the photographs in front of her. She was about to get to his favorite series, where Harrison has her stand up against a tree, buck naked and eventually fucks her that way.

She got there and it was more than she could handle, closing her eyes to stop the tears. She was fucked; her folks would kill her. Harrison would be ruined! But more worrisome, she began to feel her juices flowing; like looking at a car wreck on the highway, she was compelled to look at more. She turned to Johnno and noticed his shorts had begun to tent; fuck, he's getting an erection, she thought. She looked at his face and saw the desire building in him.

"Listen," she began, putting the photos down between the seats, "I don't know what to say. I guess 'thank you' should be first, for coming to me first before...I don't know what. But I think you've been holding on to these for awhile, yeah?" He followed her eyes down to his growing boner and looked back at her sheepishly.

"I, uh, I just didn't know what to do. I've been cataloging the rest of the data just fine, and then I'd come across a set like this, and I...I didn't quite know what to do." Hands in the air, shoulders slumped and shrugged.

"So, are these it? As they say in the movies, do you have the negatives?"

"Yeah, well, here's where it gets a little complicated." Hands back on the wheel; she turns in her seat to face him; he can't look at her without thinking about his cock pushing against his zipper. "They're digital and they sit on a government computer. I've socked them away into a directory that no one will find, and or would expect to find photographs. I've changed their names, too, for whatever that's worth. It takes some effort, and you and whatshisname don't seem to stop." He managed a grin and looked at her. She wasn't sure whether she was smiling too, or if her face was grim. She kept moving her eyes from his face to his hard-on, wondering what she was going to do. She was really fucked. "'course, all of my work is logged somewhere, so if anyone wants to do an audit, it might look funny and eventually they could dig them up. I'd like to find a more permanent solution..."

"Harrison...his name is Harrison...and you don't recognize him? Shit. He's going to go ballistic." She interrupted his rambling, gesturing to the envelopes on her lap.

He shifted uncomfortably, the photo of her and Harrison against the tree staring at him from between her legs. "Yeah...hard not to. Deputy Mayor and all, but...Married? I'm just curious, you know Di, you and Harrison are doing it like rabbits all over the county. I mean, weren't you at all concerned?" His tone wasn't accusing, just a little incredulous.

"He insisted on it." She kept glancing down at his crotch seeing his erection, then caught his eye looking at the photo between her legs. She was feeling a little mischievous and left it, her, exposed to tease him. "The first time," she looked over at him as if to make sure it was okay, "we were on the beach, alone, it was a fantastic day, I can't imagine why more people weren't around, it was Shelter Cove, and we were making out. After he was kissing me a little heavier than usual, I saw his suit bulging and it turned me on, but I didn't have the guts to do it there. He just started stripping me and I was so horny I didn't stop him. The possibility of being caught was terrifying, but it only made me more excited...I don't know, then later on I really got a kick out of feeling the sun and wind on my skin..it's a real turn on, I guess. Am I a pervert?" She gave him as innocent a look as she could, knowing her whole description was making him harder.

"Geez, Di, I don't think you're a pervert. I think you're absolutely foxy. I'm just a little worried. If I hadn't come across these pics, someone else would have, and Harrison and you'd be in a ton of hot water." He wasn't sure where to go at this point. He'd accomplished his purpose, but his cock was becoming an embarrassment; he began to blush. He looked back at her when he heard a sob. "Hey, what's up? It's okay, I've got them all, I think, don't cry...shit." He reached over to rub her shoulder and stroke her cheek. Her soft skin sent a jolt to his brain...and crotch. Damn, I can't even console her without getting turned on.

"I'm just so fucked. If anyone else finds those files on the system, we're in such deep shit. He's going to freak! He's been so fucking careful! Shit, shit, shit!" A tear trailed down her cheek catching in the fine downy hairs before dripping to the seat cushion. Tracing its fall, his eyes again caught sight of Harrison fucking her against the tree. His crotch jerked involuntarily.

God, I'm so turned on. He'll think I'm a slut for certain if I make a move, but I really want to see his cock, but shit, I don't want him to think I'm doing it because of the pictures - he'll think he can blackmail me anytime. "Johhno, what do you want from me? Why did you wait 'til now, 'til tonight? What do you expect me to do?" She hoped he would take the advantage she was handing him. Please, please ask me to do something for you.

"Man, Dianne, I can think a of a thousand things right now, but none of them are very easy for me to say...I've been holding on to these things for about a couple of weeks, I guess, maybe I saw the first one about a month ago, and I didn't know what to do...I dunno what to say, I guess."

"You've been jacking off to these, haven't you?" She made it sound casual and a little shameful. "I can see you're turned on by them. Tell me, I think it's only fair, have you been jerking off looking at me having sex with Harrison?" She already knew the answer, but it was the only way she could think of to get him at an equal disadvantage. She watched as his hands tightened on the steering wheel and his eyes closed.

"Yeah, Di, a few times. I couldn't help it, you're so fucking beautiful. Do you hate me?" His eyes snapped open at the sound of the photographs sliding to the floor and her body shifting in her seat.

"Hate you? I'm a little freaked out, for sure, but if anyone was going to find these things, I'm really glad it was someone I trust. I guess you're my 'knight in shining armor', and from where I'm sitting, your sword is getting a little bent." She said the last sentence with a small smile, reaching for his belt. She wanted to see how far this guy was going to push it; she was easily as turned on as he looked; she didn't feel a bit unfaithful to Harrison, given he was married he couldn't expect her to be monogamous, but John had been a family friend -- closer than that...cousin kept coming to mind. She'd never thought of having sex with him...until...until she could see how hard this was making him.

It was his turn to gasp as he watched her undoing his snap and pulling down his zipper with some difficulty over the mound of underwear pushing up from below. She had shifted over in her seat as far as possible and reached around him to pull his shorts and briefs down. He helped by raising his hips; he licked his lips and closed his eyes again, hoping things were really turning out this way.

The cool air hit is prick like cup of water, replaced within a heartbeat by the warmth and softness of her fingers. He snapped his eyes open and turned to look at her. She was studying his cock, slowly rubbing her forefinger up and down the underside of the shaft, her thumb pushing on his glans. Her other hand cupped his balls, lightly bouncing them up and down.

"Uh...," he began, his mouth suddenly dry, "uh, you don't have to do this, you know." Not really expecting her to pay attention, he reached over, turning to face her directly, and unbuttoned her shirt. He had stared at photographs of her breasts for weeks and he really needed to touch them in the flesh. They popped out of the shirt; she hadn't been wearing a bra, a detail that had escaped him, and his hands drifted down to stroke the nipples, already hardened by the cool air.

His touch erupted inside her, forcing her to close her eyes and open her mouth. She needed to know who had taken those photographs, and she would find out, but for now, she just wanted to feel him feeling her feeling him. His cock was stiffening with each moment, she wanted to watch him spurt. She leaned over further and planted a kiss on his mouth, squeezing his penis as she poked through his lips with her tongue. She felt it vibrate in response. Again, she squeezed. Again, his penis throbbed, and so did his fingers as they pinched her nipples. His cock was so different from Harrison's and so similar; soft on the outside, firm on the inside, but his head was bigger, and the shaft...different somehow.

Again, pushing her tongue into his mouth, her own juices freely flowing adding to the aroma of night-blooming jasmine. It wouldn't be long...one more squeeze and a little stroke, and voila! She felt his cock stiffen, his legs contract and the sound of a plop as his warm gooey cum hit the seat. She kept her stroking until the stuff just dribbled out of him.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
329 Followers
12