Diane's Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like right now. I bet your penis is getting hard thinking of my bare breasts, yeah? You're thinking, she's going to take her t-shirt off and give me a peek at those melons again. And you're probably fantasizing about fucking me, or at least seeing my muff, yeah? And you'd be right, but not quite yet."

He was getting a little dizzy and held onto the poolside, waiting.

"Why don't you get out and let me see you a little bit. You have the advantage after all, having studied me for these past few months. I only had a few minutes in a dark truck the other night."

He wasn't sure what she meant for a moment; the sound of his blood rushing past his ears distracted him from her words. The thought of inspecting him aroused him. He watched himself, as if from above, push out of the pool and walk over to her, water cascading down his naked body.

"Over here, right where I can see you." She motioned for him to stand with his cock, now at half mast, directly in front of her head. She adjusted the pool chair's back up a little, putting her eyes even with his waist. "You're cock is so different from Harrison's."

"Oh?" He unconsciously thrust his pelvis forward. "How?" He only felt a tinge of weirdness she was comparing him to Harrison, and then he didn't think about it at all.

"Oh. Sorry. It's just that Harrison's is the only other one I've ever seen this close. Do you call it your cock?" As she talked she reached up and pinched the skin of his scrotum, watching it contract and writhe. "I think it's so cool how it does that. Does it feel good?" She kept lightly touching his sac, gently trailing her fingers to the base of his shaft. She watched his erection grow.

"Uh, yes and yes."

"Okay. You do it."

"Whaaat?" He knew what she meant, but he couldn't believe it. He'd never masturbated in front of anyone before and he was embarrassed to do it for her.

"C'mon. You jerked off looking at Harrison and me fucking. I want to see you squirt cum on my pool deck."

"Uhhh, I'm not sure I can just do that...like...that." His hand was already reaching for the base of his penis; their hands brushed as she removed hers.

"Oh yeah you can. Harrison told me that guys can come in a flash. Believe me, he sure could." She laid back to let him perform.

He was already starting to stroke himself - his penis stiffening, the head swelling as he squeezed up at the collar.

"You know how wet that makes me?" He followed her gaze to her open legs to see if a stain was starting. "I guess I just fucking love to see guys stroke themselves. What are you imagining? Are you thinking about those pictures?" Her smile wasn't taunting, it was pure heaven as she watched in fascination. Her hands slipped down and pulled up her t-shirt to show him her breasts.

He increased his rhythm, his eyes riveted on her perfect nipples and gently drooping tits. He watched as she slowly stroked herself, drawing her fingernails across one breast and then the other, all the while her eyes focused on his hand and his penis. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

She knew he wasn't going to last much longer. She moved her hands down to her waistband and unsnapped her shorts, slipping them and her panties past her thighs to show him her pubic hair. She knew it would put him over the top. Even as she thought it, she watched a thick globule of cum spurt from his swollen prick and plop on the ground.

"Mmmmm, I love it." She reached up, pulling his hand away replacing it with her own. She gently smeared the rest of the come dribbling down his shaft all around it, letting the rough edge of her thumb graze across his shrinking glans. He jerked. She did it again. He bucked his thighs back and let out a protest of pain. She kept his rapidly lowering member trapped, continuing to massage his come into the skin. "That was nice."

He kept staring at her breasts and bush; each glance sending a spasm through his cock. With each jerk he felt her hand squeeze him in return, forcing the last of his sperm up the inside and out the top. She kept spreading it on his cock and through his pubic hair.

"I read somewhere, that your semen starts out really viscous, and within minutes begins to breakdown into a watery mess. Then, it gets all sticky again, bunching up. Is that what you've noticed?" She finished wiping her fingers through his pubic hair and laid back in the chair.

"Uh, you seem pretty interested in sperm, yeah? Whassup with that?" He didn't quite know what to do, his hands hanging at his sides, his cock limp and his sperm getting sticky and bunched up in white masses in his hair. It was going to take awhile to get it all out. He slumped a little as she pulled her clothes back up, leaving him deflated and a little confused.

"Oh, you look so disappointed!" She lifted her shirt for a moment, flashing a smile along with her breasts. "We have all night and I'm not sure yet what'll happen. Don't worry; we'll have fun no matter what. I hope you'll be able to get hard again soon. Harrison's record was five minutes, but that was unusual."

He decided he'd jump back in the pool if she wasn't going to let him lie down with her, but as he moved in that direction she stopped him.

"No way, Johnno, not with that semen all over you. I'd die thinking of that stuff getting in the filter. There's a shower in that cabana you can use." Her smile melted his growing frustration and like a pet dog he did her bidding.

What's gotten into me, he thought letting the jets blast at the clumps of cum. She's really put a spell on me. He heard the splash of her dive into the pool and the thought that the evening was just beginning spurred him to pull the bits of sperm out of his short hairs.

He watched as she swam under the water, her thighs silhouetted against the pool lights, her bush visible as she maneuvered a perfect turn at the edge.

He joined her, sliding up against her body, letting his cock rub between her legs, his hands up her ribs to her breasts.

She turned to him, opening her mouth to accept his tongue, her hands sliding down to his waist, gently pulling his cheeks apart to let the water brush his asshole. She felt him beginning to swell again, pushing slightly at her swollen labia.

"Mmmm. You're getting it up again, I feel. Harrison never did like to do it in the pool. Hey, I hope you don't mind my keeping bringing up Harrison?"

He didn't mind a bit, he thought. A) He was here and Harrison wasn't, B) it was only natural as Harrison took her virginity and was the only fuck she'd known, and C) he knew Harrison was over and her field was wide open. Literally at this point.

"Not as long as you keep bringing me up," he nudged his growing erection into her groin.

"Yeah, I don't know, Johnno. I'm not quite ready to let you fuck me. I mean, right? It's a little weird already, isn't it?" She pulled back a little and smiled. "I mean, not too weird. Not so weird that I want you to stop. But I've got a little thinking to do still, and I have a lot of questions. You're okay with that, yeah? I mean, I'm ready to have sex with you all night, but maybe just not 'Tab A in Slot B', okay?" Her fingers had made it to his ass and began rubbing him, jerking him back in surprise.

He pressed into her, feeling her breasts against his chest, her finger playing with his sphincter.

"Like what kind of questions?" He brushed his lips against hers, lightly stroking her teeth with his tongue.

"Like," her finger pushed into his ass, her nail penetrating him, "like how did you take those pictures?" She pushed in as she finished the sentence, up to her knuckle.

He stiffened at the question and her finger, forcing his hands poolside to keep him from dipping under water. He'd never had anal sex before, and it was the last thing he expected from Diane. His mind was a rush of confused feelings - the feeling of her finger pushing into his ass; the way it stiffened his cock; the swirling of the water against his shaft; the feeling of her wet skin against his shaft; the feeling of her wet skin against the undersides of his arm; the look of pleasure and mischief in her eyes; the guilt he felt at having memorized those pictures; the guilt at the thought she suspected him of doing exactly what he had done, but not at first he corrected himself; the feeling of her finger sliding back out, pulling at his ring. He pushed his lips against hers, forcing his tongue into her mouth. As she finger fucked him, he mimicked her movements with his tongue, in and out, in/out. In. She wiggled her finger tip deep inside him; he wriggled his tongue as deep as he could go.

"Nice try, Johnno." She laughed pulling her mouth away but leaving her finger impaled in him. She kept him aware of it by moving it gently, continuously. "But answer the question, buddy." A short poke of her nail against his rectum wall.

"I didn't 'take' those pictures, Di, I told you. I found them on the system as part of the sensor data I've been asked to analyze." He hoped his sincerity was readable in the pool lights. He bent to kiss her again, but she shifted her head sideways.

"You know, Johnno, Harrison really fucked me over. I've asked around a little this week, and I must have been completely blind to not know that he'd been dating about a half-dozen women while he was screwing me. All the while promising me he wasn't. But I'm confused. Do you have pictures of him with all the others? I mean, beside Deborah Mayhew." She practically spat when she said her name. "I can't believe you didn't find shots of him and somebody else that whole time."

He couldn't hide the truth from his face fast enough and she knew she had him. She backed up to the pool's edge, removed her finger and pushed herself up between his arms. He watched as the water sheeted down her, splashing on him, leaving him facing her open legs and pussy.

"Before I hear the truth, you can eat me to show how sorry you are for not telling me the whole truth." She pushed her crotch forward, widening her legs, bringing her wet muff to the edge of the pool. She relaxed back on her hands and elbows and watched as he began to lap at her. His tongue brushed against her clit, wiping out any rational thoughts as she lost herself in the sensation of his "apology."

What am I doing, for chrissake? I'm like her puppy dog, again. Why do I feel the need to apologize to her? Why do I feel guilty at all? She was the one fucking Harrison out in the open. I'm the one who's saved her reputation. So what if I have a couple of hundred other shots of Harrison and other women? She's the only one I care about.

"Hey, Johnno, you're not concentrating. It's like you're not completely here. Eat me, please, like you did the other night. I want to cum from having your mouth on my vagina, your tongue in my vagina. Your tongue is really really sweet and I know you like my smell - you told me so."

He returned his attention to her sweet sex; he really wanted to taste her again. As his tongue probed her, forcing a moan from her, he reached his hands around her tight buns and spread them on the concrete edge. He wanted her puckered ring feeling the cool pool deck even as his tongue heated up her front. She wriggled but didn't stop him.

"Yeah, baby, yeah baby, more like that...mmmm..." she murmured and encouraged him as he hit specific spots. She pushed into his mouth at one point and he knew she was close. He kept his pace even, alternately sucking and licking the juices from between her swollen lips. Before he knew it, her legs curled around the back of his head drawing him in tight to her quim and he felt the contractions followed by the flow of her spendings. Eagerly he lapped them up, pushing her orgasm again and again.

12