Diane's Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't," she protested quietly. "What do you want?" It came out weakly, with little protest.

"I'd like to exchange your silence for mine," he said, releasing her nipples and moving his hands to the waistband of her sweats. "Lift up." Without further protest, and with the barest hesitation, she did as he directed. He peeled the sweats down as she lifted her butt off the couch. She pushed them the rest of the way off with her feet.

"What..." she gasped as he pushed her legs apart, exposing her to him. "do you mean, 'my silence?'"

He stopped and looked at her, all of her, stripping her more naked with his eyes than she already was. He practically fucked her as he stared between her legs, slowly locking onto her eyes. "Just what I meant. You have no idea what these are. You don't know anything about this investigation. You've never seen these photographs and as far as you're concerned, Mr. Petersburg is in trouble for statutory rape. If your folks bring it up, you agree with them that's it's horrible what had happened to those girls." His fingers reached out and stroked her nipples, pinching them softly, forcing a small moan from her.

She had made her decision and completely submitted to the growing desire to be ravished by him. She realized in that moment that she had turned into an actual whore - so easy with her body that she was willing to submit to a complete stranger in her own home. The thought only turned her on more.

He pushed her down slowly onto the couch, and got up, undoing his belt. She watched, a pink glow growing in the back of her head, as he unzipped his trousers, and slipped them and his boxers down to his ankles.

"Tell me this is what you want." He stopped, his penis standing out from his shirt. She noticed his cock was different yet again from either of the other two she had had. Almost clinically, she noted his was thicker, shorter and his balls hung down differently from Johnno's or Harrison's. She licked her lips at the thought of taking him in her mouth and tasting his come. Would it taste different? How would it differ? Even as the thought crossed her mind she tried to grapple with the emotions fogging her brain. How ridiculous are these things? Followed almost immediately by What the fuck are you doing????

She didn't answer him, but let him spread her legs. He placed one up on the side of the couch, one down towards the floor. She was spread open, her muff completely exposed. She could smell herself, and she knew he knew she was aroused. She felt her lips peel open, the air cool on the moisture leaking out of her.

"It's okay," she said, looking at his face and back to his cock. "I want you to fuck me. Please." As if to emphasize the point, she put her hands above her head, resting them on the arm rest. "But, Detective Lawrence...?"

"Dick."

She giggled a little. "Dick? I'd like to taste you first." She said it quietly as if he wouldn't understand and looked to his face for support. The surprise and lust she saw there added to her need.

He moved closer to her mouth, staring at this beauty he couldn't believe was asking him to fuck her. Her hair framed one of the prettiest faces he'd seen, her breasts, flattened against her chest, her nipples standing at attention. He made her wait as he finished his inspection, letting his eyes drift down her gorgeous belly to her slit, the lips swollen and purplish; opening. He felt his prick spasm at the thought.

He knelt over her, pressing her sides, forcing her arms to stay above her head and slowly guided his head into her lips. She raised her head to get a better angle, he raised his hips to help and in a few moments he had pushed his cock as deep into her mouth as she would let him.

It felt so different! Thicker and not so long that she couldn't take it all in. Harrison had always hoped she would deep throat him, but he was too long and she couldn't get it all down. Dick's dick hah! was better proportioned for this and she felt his pubic hair tickling her nose. She relaxed back, letting him move in and out of her, letting his cock fuck her mouth and slowly letting it go deeper into her throat with each pulse. Soon, after several gentle thrusts he was as deep as he could go and she was surprised at her ability to hold him without gagging.

"If we keep going like this, I'm going to come in your throat, Diane. We'd have to wait a little while for me to recover so that I can fuck you. I am going to fuck you, Diane, one way or another. I'm not going to reneg on our deal." He said it as if he owed it to her rather than taking her. She wanted to taste him to see how he differed. She wanted to experience this different man, to add a notch to her belt so to speak, another conquest, another chance to be as "experienced" as she felt Harrison and Johnno were.

She suddenly thought about what time it was and stiffened. If her mother came home early, as she sometimes did these days, she wouldn't have much time to get her errands done and little excuse for why. He noticed her change and pulled out, misunderstanding her. He appeared concerned she didn't want to swallow his come.

She moaned. "Please. I want to taste your cum. Fuck me, but don't cum in me. Cum in my mouth." She knew she sounded like a whore; the words felt powerful to her.

He moved swiftly down her body, plunging his cock into her up to the hilt.

She saw stars and exhaled a loud "Fuck!" It was like nothing she had felt before. Whether because of his maturity (she figured him to be about 30), his dimensions, or his overall size, when he thrust into her it touched a spot she hadn't felt before.

He went mad, pulling out and thrusting in as hard and deep as he could. Her muff made slurping sounds, every third plunge releasing a burp. He attacked her, holding her arms up against her ears and moving into and out of her as fast as he could. He raised up on his arms to look at her body, to watch his cock slipping in and out of her, to watch her breasts jiggling and to see the lust playing across her face.

"Oh, fuucckkk, Dick, fucckk meee, yes, fuck fuck fuck." She kept up a constant stream of exclamations, moans and grunts. It was too much for him. He felt his sperm boiling up and knew he would come any second. Regretful at leaving the velvet heat of her pussy, he clenched his groin, slipped out of her and pulled himself up to her lips.

She had been close to climaxing and let out a disappointed "nooo" when he pulled out from her. Before she could react she smelled her scent at her nose, looked down and opened her mouth for him. Within a heartbeat she felt the first splurt of his cream in her mouth, salty/sweet and slimy. She licked his shaft, closing her lips around him and felt him push up against the back of her throat. He shook a little as his cock pulsed and she felt the next glob leave him and ooze down her tongue. She held him in her mouth, sucking him until he stopped.

A few moments later he got off of her. No kisses. No romance from this Dick. It made her feel even more like the whore she knew she had become.

"On top of those," he nodded to the envelope, "let's keep this between you and me." He zipped his pants.

He collected the photographs into the envelope and put them in his briefcase. He looked at her, staring at her naked body, her pussy stretched open, her beautiful bush, her great tits. She didn't understand why, but he reached back into the briefcase and pulled out the envelope, separating her pictures from the rest and tossed them on the table.

"A deal's a deal," he said. "I haven't entered these into evidence yet. They don't know how many I had." He put the envelope away and prepared to leave. "Oh yeah, in case you get second thoughts about what happened today..." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small electronic stick. "I caught you asking me to fuck you and come in your mouth. I'll definitely listen to this again. You're one great fuck."

She looked at him, dazed, wide open, the taste of his cum still on her lips, tasting like neither of the other two. Recording? What. The. Fuck? She felt defeated. Deflated. He had given her no choice. He knew where she lived. He had photographs of her, and now she had willingly agreed to fuck him to keep his silence.

She stayed on the couch, splayed open long after the sound of his car driving away was just an echo, her mind spinning. What the fuck just happened? What did I just do? She carefully moved her legs onto the floor, easing the cramps in her hips and trudged up the stairs, his taste still in her mouth. She turned on the shower as hot as she could stand it and let it pelt down on her.