Diane's Desire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She returned, wrapped in a towel and quickly pulled on her clothes just as the Browns and her parents were coming out.

"You kids joining us?" Her mother was smiling, snug in a robe.

"I don't think so, Mom. Not tonight." She turned to Johnno and whispered, "Let's go. Now. There's a teenage slut who needs to be properly fucked in Muir's Wood."

As they turned to go, he watched the adults slip into the pool - their bodies a complex mixture of toned muscle and odd sags. In due time, he thought. But for now, let's enjoy what we've got.

* - * - * - *

"Higher, Di. Push your ass up just a little higher, please."

She exhaled, laughing and groaning. It had been a month since the detective had visited her, and a lot had changed. Johnno and she had gotten very serious. He took her out almost every night - a burger, a movie, they even went to a play in the city. What she had hoped would happen was coming true: he was truly happy they were going to be at school together.

But something else had happened along the way. It started out that night he stripped her at her house, and slowly it developed...he made it happen, she realized. He was pushing her, gently, but clearly in this new direction. Even now, stripped naked, her head and arms on the floor, he was...not demanding...requesting her to push her...pussy...higher into the air. The thought made her moan again. Even that. That she was now calling it her pussy, she wanted to call it that now.

"You still aren't deserving to call yourself a whore, Di. You're not nearly there yet. I still need to ask you to do this stuff." He wasn't being unkind, just helping her. Coaching her. "When we get to school, you know you're going to have to up your game, yeah?"

She clenched, feeling her liquid pushing out of her and starting to flow down her thighs. She couldn't believe he was going to pimp her out at school! The thought of what he might make her do sent vibrations through her abdomen. "Yeah," she breathed out. "I know. I just...I...can't...is this really okay with you?"

He slipped his finger into her folds, spreading her lips open. "Okay? This is so fucking fantastic I can't believe it. I mean, having you as my own sex toy? I can't tell you how guilty I feel when I fantasize what you're going to do for me." He slipped two fingers in her. "Reassure me it's okay what we're doing." She moaned at the stroking...and his demand.

"It's..." she inhaled as a rush of feeling hit the top of her spine. "It's way more than okay, Johnno. I can't believe it! This is what I want...and I can't believe you're so helping me!"

Her thoughts went back to that turning point, when he made her undress outside the house before getting in the truck to drive her to the woods. She knew her parents and the Browns were skinny-dipping in the back and there wasn't any chance of being caught, but she couldn't believe she was doing it. Or that he was making her. Or when he made her lay across the hood, once they got there, to take his own photographs. When he made her kneel and take his cock into her mouth and photographed that. All the while telling her she wasn't even close to being the slut he was expecting her to become. Every time he humiliated her a little more, she cried, but not from shame; from pleasure and joy. She couldn't believe what he was doing to her. For her!

She couldn't believe it when he called her the next day and asked her out on a date. She laughed, feeling honored. "As if you need to ask me, Johnno. After what we've been through?" But she loved that he had asked. And when he came to pick her up, he was always so great with her parents. They really liked him. That first date, the first real date as she had begun to think of it, when he started driving away, she knew something was up.

"Where are we going?" He hadn't told her yet.

"A couple of towns over. It's an underage club, so we can both get in."

His birthday was in a couple of weeks and it opened a whole new landscape of possibilities for him. But she wouldn't see that milestone for three more years.

"But if you're really going to be the slut you claim to be, you're going to have to adjust your wardrobe a little."

She looked down - she'd worn a dress - unusual for her actually. It was tight and short. She felt a little self-conscious in it to begin with. "What...what's wrong with what I've got?"

He grinned. "Nothing. It's wonderful. But you've got too much on. No underwear tonight. You're going commando."

She hit him. "No fucking way, buster. I'll be exposed..." The words trailed off as she saw he was serious, and she felt the first flicker of arousal. So fucking nasty. You're so nasty. She just licked her lips and slid her panties off. "Panty hose okay?" Luckily she'd worn stockings.

He just smiled, looking at her legs, naked above the tops of her hose. "Umm hmm. Nice." He twirled his finger. "Now the bra."

She licked her lips again, knowing her breasts would be nearly visible through the sheer material of the bodice.

"Fuck..." she exhaled. And felt how wet the seat was getting. "What am I doing?" But she unclasped the underwear and pulled it off, repositioning the dress as best she could.

"I'll be near you, but you're going in alone. You're going to take a seat at the bar, and you're going to let the whole room see you."

She could see how hard it was making him and she let down more fluid. The car smelled of her and she knew it was only making him more horny.

"Looks like you could do with some relief, eh?" She reached over and stroked him beneath his trousers, moving his erection around to be more comfortable. Moments later she'd unzipped him and bent over to take him in her mouth.

That evening had been insane! They arrived. She tried to fix her makeup and hair as best she could and hoped she didn't have a stain on the dress hem from how wet she'd gotten. Standing outside the club, he pointed out the bar through the door. There were still a couple of stools open.

"I'm going in right after you," he whispered from behind her head, his hands on her shoulders. "But I'm going to take a left and scope out the room. Maybe see if I can sit with a group..."

They moved up a few steps.

"When you get on the stool, I expect you'll want to get comfortable, maybe let a little air cool your lips."

She looked up over her head to see if he was serious and shook her head. "No. Fucking. Way." But he just smiled at her and shrugged.

"You're the slut," he whispered, squeezing her shoulders.

Her muff was wet. Slippery. Uncomfortable. The more she thought about what he was suggesting, the more wet she got. She couldn't wipe herself and she thought a drop was starting to trail down the inside of her thigh. She shook her head and entered the bar, the bouncer stamping her hand.

His fingers brought her back to the here and now, moving so fast she couldn't help herself.

"Tell me," he said softly, almost too quietly to hear over the sloshing of her pussy.

It was a game they'd started playing that night after the club. She had to tell him that she was a whore, and she had to tell him exactly when she was going to climax. He knew she was close. Her sighs and grunts were enough - she didn't need to say anything. But she knew it was to debase her even more. To make her admit to him she was a slut and prove it.

"Beg me."

She inhaled sharply. This was new and she wanted to protest, but his thumb had pushed down on her clit and she didn't want him to stop. Not now.

"Please, Johnno," she whimpered a little. "You know I'm a nasty little whore who needs to cum." It wasn't what he asked, but she couldn't do it.

"And?" His fingers slowed down, his thumb lightened up a little.

No! No! No! "Please! Please make me cum. Please let me cum! I'm your whore! I'm so close! So close...I'M CUMMMING!" She let the orgasm spill over her, feeling her squirt out onto his hand. It embarrassed her she had so much fluid and even as the intensity increased, she felt ashamed at exposing herself to him in ways she hadn't before they started dating. Even to herself.

He kept moving against her, slowing, easing her down, letting her fluids flow down her legs. She lost herself in the feelings - a swirling like the spin-art at the State Fair. That night in the club. That first night when he left her alone at the bar and expected her to spread her legs to the room. She didn't think she could do it.

When she sat down, she made sure to drape her hem across the back of the stool. If she sat on it she'd leave a stain for certain. But then she almost regretted it immediately. She could feel the wet spot on the wooden seat and knew she couldn't get up without the next person noticing.

"What'll you have?" The bartender, a woman, stopped by.

"A Virgin Mary, please." She almost choked saying it, she was so distracted. When? When did he expect me to do it? She looked over her shoulder to see where he was, targeting him directly across the room, sitting with a bunch of guys. He didn't seem to know them, but was making conversation. The bartender set down the drink just as she thought Johnno was about to point her out. When she turned back, no one was looking her way.

She sipped the spicy cocktail wishing it had alcohol in it. It would make it so much easier. But he had planned all of this. She realized he could have gotten them a pint and let her numb her judgment. She shook her head, staring at him.

As if he was reading her mind, he looked over and raised an eyebrow, turning to his tablemates and nodding over to her. At least, that's what she thought he did. It was subtle and far away and she just sucked the tomato juice in harder, battling with her emotions.

She turned to face him, setting the glass down on the bar. You're not really going to do this, are you? But she knew the question was stupid. Every time she imagined herself opening her legs and exposing her muff to the room she let down more liquid. As far as she was concerned, she already had done it. A thousand times in her head since they entered the place. She moved her legs apart slightly, feeling the air on the moisture near the crease of her thighs. At this point there was nothing to see, but in a moment it would be obvious to anyone looking her way. She moved her knees further until her muff was open to the air, even if it was still covered by the dress and too dark for anyone to make out.

She looked at him, hoping he could read her expression. Imploring him to tell her it was enough. He was distracted by a waitress, blocking her from seeing him. She didn't close her legs, but she didn't dare go further, twisting around to get her drink and waiting. She could smell herself, wafting up from under her clothes and she blushed.

When she made eye contact, he smiled at her and nodded, turning again to his new friends. Now she was certain he had said something, because they all looked up and stared at her. She froze, sucking her drink and trying not to choke. Could they see? They were sitting down, their eyes a little higher than her waist. Maybe they could see past the shadow and see her naked quim, the hairs matted and dark. She gulped, watching as he urged her to continue with just a little nod.

She spread her legs further apart, letting the dress ride up her thighs until it was even with the tops of her hose. The three guys with him all stared, putting their drinks down and pulling out their phones.

"No, no, no," she whispered into her drink, trying to hide her face behind the glass. "They can't take pictures of me!" But the thought that her naked body would once again be out in the world, this time for guys to jack off to. Guys other than Johnno. She felt her dress edge up further and stopped. She couldn't go any farther, hoping she wasn't wide enough open for everyone to see.

Johnno was smiling, looking at the group and asking them to stop the photos. He wasn't alarmed, as far as she could tell, just business-like. She was his whore; if they wanted to take pictures it would cost them. At least that's what she imagined he was saying and she took another swig, wishing there was vodka.

12