Diane's Desire Ch. 05

Story Info
Di embraces her inner slut.
4.2k words
4.5
15.1k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
326 Followers

Moments later, he came over and stood between her legs, pushing them open completely exposing her muff to anyone close enough to look between them.

"Fuck!" She whispered, pulling him down to shove her tongue into his mouth. "When are we going to leave?" She needed to cum. She needed to feel him fuck her. She couldn't sit here any longer and it had only been 20 minutes.

"After paying that cover? We're here to dance, baby. Those guys are waiting to see you dance. And maybe they'll pay for a little private session, eh?" His voice dripped with stage villainy, over the top play-acting.

"Please stop," she pleaded. "I don't know how long I can keep this up. And you can't be serious!" She looked at his face for any hint of teasing.

He shrugged. "You're the whore. You tell me. You want to have them watch you do shit?" His hands drifted below her arms, rubbing against the sides of her breasts.

"No, Johnno. No." She whispered it, shaking her head. "Let's go. Can we go?"

Now he shook his head. "I'm gonna have a dance with you. Let's just get out there and have some fun. You don't have to do anything you don't want to, but I think you want to dance." He reached down to hold her hand.

She looked down to see the stool top glistening and looked back up at him. "I...I can't get up...I've made a mess!" He could barely hear her over the din of the room.

"Ummm, miss?" He motioned to the bartender. "My girlfriend spilled her drink. Can you get me a wet rag?"

His fingers pulled out, wiping her juices on her butt cheeks, breaking the memory. She shuddered at the thought of him handing the towel back to the woman and her confused expression when she smelled Diane's juices.

"Drink?"

She looked up from the floor, still recovering from her climax. Each time he pushed her harder she came harder, and each time she forgot where she was for a moment. She nodded and pushed back, feeling the cramps in her thighs and shoulders.

"Come on out back."

She followed him through his living room to the kitchen, and then out to the back porch. It was another game he had started with her, going on two weeks. She wasn't allowed to be clothed at his house. Once inside, she stripped everything off. It didn't matter if they sat outside, she stayed nude. It didn't bother her since his cottage backed up to an empty lot filled with trees. Still, she always felt like looking up to see if a drone was hovering overhead.

The first night she did it she was constantly surprised when he walked into the room. She'd realize she was nude and jumped when he "caught her." But then she'd remember she was supposed to be naked and she'd take a breath to calm down. And then she'd get a jolt as she realized he was staring at her or he'd come over to stroke her skin. And since then, nine times out of ten, she'd moan and realize it was because she was his whore, and that would give her another jolt!

"You read my note?" He handed her an iced lemonade.

She nodded. "Yeah. He's in deep shit, yeah?"

He pressed his lips together, looking out at the stars. "Big shit from what I heard. Definite jail time. Multiple counts of statutory rape. I'm kinda surprised how quick it went, actually." Surprised and relieved. Harrison's legal team had been aggressively looking for who took the photographs, and Johnno hadn't slept well that first week. And then a plea bargain had been entered, and the whole thing just went quiet. The discovery of an incriminating laptop and drone in Harrison's basement closet (which Harrison vigorously and publicly denied any knowledge of) cinched the deal. It meant there was an accomplice, which Harrison would never reveal, but the public had assumed had made the call. "I'll feel a lot better when this is over."

She sat back and let the cool air wash over her. She was sweaty and covered in her cum and she felt like a skank. And felt...good. Which she struggled with. But the last four weeks had been a whirlwind of changes - unlike anything she'd felt with Harrison.

"You can't be serious, Johnno, are you?"

They were on the dance floor, her breasts bouncing to the backbeat. It was better than showing off her naked vagina to the whole room, but not much. He looked at her, confused.

"About...about having them watch me..." She had to say it loudly for him to hear. It made her angry when he smiled.

"How much is it worth?"

She lost the beat for a moment, shocked.

"Don't look so offended!" He was still smiling, his body moving in time with hers, their voices almost shouting, but still hard to hear.

"But...oh fuck! We can't talk about this here!" She lost herself in the music, feeling her sticky thighs and wondering how far she would let him push her.

And then, in his truck, later, when she needed him to take her, he held off. Teasing her.

"Please, Johnno. I did everything you asked! Now, let's find a quiet spot somewhere and fuck!"

"I'm wondering," he said, driving slowly away from the club. "What do you think they'd want to see you doing...that they'd pay good money for?"

She looked at his face, barely lit by the dashboard and breathed out slowly. This was getting way out of hand. But the more she thought about it, the wetter she got. "I'd...do we have to...shit...I don't know..."

He waited, the sound of gravel crunching as they exited the lot to get on the highway. "Off. Please take off the dress. Completely."

The thought someone would see her raced through her mind, just as a car passed them. She tried to make out what the passenger looked like and couldn't tell. Maybe there wasn't one. It was too dark, too fast. Her smell filled the cab again and she let go, pulling her dress up and over her head in one motion.

"What would you expect them to want?"

She licked her lips, her dress bunched up between the two of them.

"They'd want to watch me strip," she said quietly. "Like on a web cam, or something."

"A web cam? You watch a lot of web cams?" He looked over at her and let his hands rest between her legs, pulling them apart slightly.

She laughed a little. "Busted. But it wasn't me. Harrison had me look at them. Kind of stupid, I think." The thought guys would pay for her to strip so they could jack off though...that thought kept coming up. "They'd want to jerk off when they watched me, wouldn't they?" It wasn't so much a question as a need for validation.

"Probably. Could charge more for that." He felt her squeeze his hand unconsciously. Interesting. Into the money? "And...so, you've stripped, they've got their cocks out. What else can we do to get some money out of them?"

We. What's this 'we?' "Uhhh, yeah, ummm, 'we?'" Okay. 'We.' How about I go down on you and you cum in my throat? How much would that run?"

He gave her thigh a squeeze and pulled it towards him. "Nice. I like where this is going. Okay, so you're stripping, your watching them polish their poles and you're taking my cock down your throat. We'll need to figure out how much we can charge for all of this. What else?"

The image of her splitting herself open and fucking herself with her fingers...and then with a vibrator...while those three guys took pictures and stroked themselves almost sent her over the edge.

John could sense it; he could feel her pulse increasing along with her breathing. "What? What is it we need to do?"

"Mstrbt," she mumbled.

"Say it, Di. I couldn't understand you." He knew, now, but needed her to own it.

"Masturbate," she said more clearly. "Letting them watch me as I shove a...ohhhh...fuucccckkk...dildo...shit, shit, shit...dildo in me."

He had pushed his hand up against her, letting his pinky slide in between her lips. She shoved against him, rubbing herself as she climaxed, releasing the evening's tension. As she came down, he slid his hand up and out, wiping it across her upper lip.

"Take it," he urged her, pushing it between her lips. "A good little whore cleans up after herself."

She moaned, crinkling her nose at her smell, but complying, taking his fingers and sucking on them.

"Now, we'll just have to figure out how to make that happen so nobody discovers us and nobody gets hurt."

She squirmed at the thought he was serious, looking at herself naked in his truck and wondering how far she would really go. How much further, you mean, you little fuck. Look at you! You're already there.

She realized her fingers had drifted between her legs and she looked over to see him staring at her. "Oh my god," she pulled her fingers away, a string of mucous coming with them. She blushed.

"What're you thinking?"

"Uhhhnnnmmm..." She knew he would press her until she answered.

"C'mon. No secrets. You were a million miles away."

"I was just remembering..." She shifted to face him. "That night...after the club...in your truck...when you asked me what we should charge for letting guys watch me. I...fuck...Johnno...I can't believe we're really talking about this!"

It was a recurring conversation. This would be the third time this week. He'd lost count how many times she'd brought it up since that night. But it only excited him to know she was working through the possibilities, processing the emotions and concluding she couldn't be a true whore if she didn't charge for her services. He didn't push. He didn't need to. She was focusing on the idea, looking to him for assurance. He'd caught her researching 'sex work' and when she tried to close the browser, told her she should keep going...and tell him what she was learning.

She wasn't ashamed...that wasn't it. She seemed really self-assured in fact. It surprised him how open she was about the possibilities. But then she'd suddenly pop out with these questions, like they were inventing something new or trying to fly to the moon. He couldn't figure it out, but he knew when to keep his mouth shut and let her work through it.

"And?"

"And...I was thinking about having boys watch me masturbate, and then I realized I was playing with myself!" She looked over at him for reassurance. "I've been so fucking horny these past few days...no! These past couple of weeks! My vagina...it feels so huge most of the time, like my lips are constantly swollen. And when I realize it, I discover I've been rubbing myself...like just now..." Her voice lowered and she just shook her head, hoping for something from him.

An image of the dildos and the underwear! distracted her from whatever he was saying. He made her do it, almost the next day...no!, when was it? The dance was Friday, it wasn't Saturday. Fuck it was Sunday - her folks had something and Johhno came over.

"You have a good time on Friday?" It was at least the 3rd time he'd asked her in so many ways. She thought it was adorable he cared so much about her. She smiled and gave as wicked a look as she could muster.

"You...I can't believe you asked me to do that!" Her eyes were narrowed but her mouth was smiling.

He couldn't recall seeing anything so predatory in his life. He set down his backpack and looked concerned.

"And I can't believe how fucking turned on I've been for the last two days!" She grabbed him and locked her lips onto his mouth, shoving her tongue into him, jumping up to wrap her legs around him.

His cock jumped, of course. She had caught him so offguard he tried to inhale. Through his mouth. But she had it covered, her hands pressing his head against her. He snorted through his nose and pushed his thighs up to support her.

"Fuuuucckkkk..." She exhaled, pulling away. "We need to do it. Now. No fucking around. I need your cock in me." She had lifted his shirt above his head and was reaching for his belt before he could stop her.

"Hold on!" He was laughing, holding her hands and pulling his buckle away. "Just hold on a sec! Fuck. I just got here!" He waited until she had calmed down a little. "Now that," he nodded his head back a little, "was what a fucking slut would do."

She opened her mouth in a wide grin and pressed into his lips again. Her hand slipped out of his and slowly stroked the placket of his jeans, feeling his erection growing.

"Okay, okay!" He pulled back smiling, holding her hands again. "Just wait a second. After you open the stuff I brought you..."

She looked at him confused, and then around the room not remembering a bag. Her eyes landed on the backpack and raised an eyebrow. Who is this guy? Is this Johnno? The guy who used to tease me, who used to ditch me? She could definitely get further into whatever they were doing.

He reached over and offered her the sack, sitting back to watch her face.

"What the fuckkkkk? Oh my god." She was holding a large veined replica of the largest penis she'd ever seen. She looked past it to him. "You've got to be fucking kidding me...I mean...do they even come this big for reals?"

He laughed. "I have no idea - I've not made a study of erections." He shrugged, laughing with her. "Probably some porn star is close to that."

She reached in again and pulled out a shrink-wrapped cardboard package. Turning it around she had to study it for a second, stealing a glance at him. "A butt plug and a 'bullet vibe?'" She couldn't get the sentence out before she cramped from laughing. "No fucking way...no fucking way. They make this shit?"

When she reached in again, she pulled out three new jock straps. "What?" She looked at him and back at the elastic supporters.

"Okay. Here's the thing that would really turn me on this week." He edged next to her, taking the butt plug/bullet vibe assembly out of its packaging. She sat staring at him, shaking her head and trying to put it together.

"Oh shit," she said, putting one of the jock straps down. "You...no way...Brett would know. He'd...no way." She shook her head, wondering how she could do what she thought he was about to ask her. "Besides," she looked disgusted, "you really don't expect me to wear those, right?" Nodding to the supporters but keeping her eyes on him.

"Hold on. Jeez, you're jumping way ahead. But, yeah, you got it mostly. All week. Butt plug and bullet vibe ('faster than superman')," they both exploded in laughter, "and I figured you'd need something to keep them in. So, yeah."

She still had four weeks of work. She couldn't afford to screw up. "I can't wear that to work," she protested. "If I wear those to work, with a vibrator up my vagina, bullet or no, and vibrating plug up my butt, people will hear!" She was not really concerned about any of her coworkers hearing the toys...more like hearing her whimper as she controlled her orgasms. "And...Brett..."

"You know," he said casually, inspecting the bullet vibe. "I was wondering how Brett's been behaving. When I heard you were taking that job at Arbind's I was placing bets how long he would wait before making a pass at you"

She laughed. "Well, you would have lost no matter when you said. He started during the interview." She wagged her head and looked down, smiling coyly. "Not that it did him any good. I was still dating Harrison." She looked distracted for a moment. "But he's still at it, almost every day. His latest thing is to stand next to me in the stock room. Luckily one of the other girls warned me. Sheesh, what's with that guy?"

"Yeah, he's got a reputation to keep up. In high school it was one thing, but now, especially since he and whats-her-name are so tight, it's just starting to look desperate. Anyway, that's the deal. I'm working away in my cubicle, it's 2:30 and I'm bored out of my skull, but I can close my eyes and know you are walking around Arbind's Hardware Store ('where our sense makes your cents go farther') buzzing away all day like the little skanky cum-slut you want to be." He twisted the last words out, adding menace. He took her hands and sat her on the couch. "Let's try 'em on now." It wasn't a question.

She just laughed again and shook her head. "You are such a pervert! When did you get so creative?" But she didn't stop him as he pulled her shirt off (no bra again) and slipped her jeans down her legs.

"Nice. Creative. Is that what you think? I'm not creative? Thanks a lot." He said it playfully even as he spread her legs and slipped the butt plug into her cunt. Her lips were deep red, swollen and couldn't stop the flow of juices. Raising her legs a little, he slipped the tip of the plug into her wrinkled hole. "Remember the candle? Your finger? Turnabout's fair play." He had no idea what that meant, but it sounded right as the plug popped into her rectum.

She gasped a little, her sphincter tightening and loosening trying to manage the intruder. "Shit, shit, shit..." She moaned at the feeling. The vibe was tiny - she could barely feel it as he slipped it in- smoother than a tampon and slipperier. "No," she pushed her arms away as he held up one of the jock straps. "I'll not wear that gross thing. I've got gym underwear in my room." She stood up, sliding the jeans out of her way and wincing as the two devices pinched her slightly. He still held the control and jumped up to keep the wires from pulling the things out of her.

Watching her pull on her gym panties with the wires coming from her holes was almost too much for him. He couldn't believe she was doing this shit! Standing in front of him, her breasts sticking up, the dark blue band of elastic barely covering her mound with the wire emerging. He undid his jeans and stepped out, his hard-on springing up. "That going to keep them in? What size should I buy?"

She nodded, licking her lips and told him.

All week! She did it all week. After she sucked his crème out of him, he left with the jockstraps and came back with a dozen different colored underwear. Brett would so fucking know something was going on.

"What?" She'd lost track of the conversation. What had she been saying? Oh fuck. How fucking horny I'd been all week thinking about masturbating in front of boys. She shook her head, trying to clear the memories of the dildos and trying not to want so badly to play with herself in front of Johnno, let alone strangers.

"I know," he smiled, repeating his last sentence. "I've enjoyed watching you. But. I have a theory about masturbation and those fantasies you keep coming back to. They never come true. Whatever you're fantasizing about? It never works out that way. So, you've got to just do it, Di. If you think having boys watch you play with yourself will be a huge turn on, we've just got to make it happen.

"So? What do you think? $100 bucks, each, to watch you strip? Another $50 if they take their cocks out? Another $50 if they cum? $200 to watch you give head? $500 to watch you masturbate?"

"STOP IT!" She hit him, laughing. "That's so...disgusting...and it fucking turns me on!" She squirmed again, feeling how wet the seat was. "Besides, you're way off. I don't think we can charge that much." She realized, as soon as she said it that he knew she'd been thinking about it.

"Oh?" He took a drink and waited.

"Well...yeah. I did a little poking around. Oh stop it! You're so crude. Yeah, I did a little research and I'm not sure anybody would pay that much. They can get it practically for free on the internet. And webcams...I dunno...but they don't seem to cost nearly that much."

He smiled. "But this isn't the internet or a webcam. That's a volume business model. If you had a web cam, you could have a 1000 guys (and gals, probably...with your body) at once gawking at you. At 10 bucks apiece, that's pretty good business for a night. But this is different. This is right in front of their face. This is smelling you and watching you squirt when you cum. You don't think that's worth something? Hearing you moan and watching your face as you climax?" He knew he was pushing her...hard...and he knew she was loving it.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
326 Followers
12