Diane's Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt his balls tighten and he warned her that he was close. Diane locked her short, thick legs behind his ass, holding him deep and she smiled up at him. He came quietly and pumped his thick load into her married womb with purpose and desire.

He laid on top of her and they kissed until his spent dick went slack and slipped from her silky embrace. Then they drifted to sleep again and slept until the harsh reality of her alarm ended their blissful slumber.

Jackie dressed quickly and kissed her before she stepped into the shower.

"You're beautiful," he said as his eyes traveled over her heavy, naked body.

"And you're sexy and gorgeous," she giggled playfully. She felt alive and invigorated. She'd only slept a few hours but she was neither tired nor remorseful. She hugged him warmly and they kissed lovingly.

"Let me take you to dinner," Jackie said. He rubbed her soft round ass and squeezed her tight in his strong arms.

"I'd like that," Diane said happily. "Then we can come back here for dessert."

"It's a date."

"6:30?"

"Sounds good. Have a good day?" He said with a playful slap of her pale white ass.

"With you to look forward to, how could I not.

12