Dianna Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dianna smiled at him, and he felt amazing. "Yes, Bryce. I would love to go out with you Tuesday. "

Tuesday night arrived quicker than Dianna thought it would. She had told Tasha about her date with Bryce and Tasha declared immediately that they had to go shopping.

So equipped with a new navy blue dress that shaped to her body voluptuous body accentuating her slim waist, along with sexy lingerie that matched the dress with matching pumps, Dianna would look amazing for her date.

Bryce picked her up at six.

Dianna finished her shower and started to get dressed an hour early. She oiled her skin with the Jasmine scented lotion that she loved and proceeded to dress in the sexy lingerie that she was sure he would not see but the strapless bra and tiny panties made her feel wanton and sexy.

She then shimmered into the form fitting navy dress that she'd purchased just for this night. The dress covered her body and hugged her curves like a second skin.

She sat at her vanity applied a light coating of makeup and removed the silky wrap cap from her head. She then stood in the full length mirror to see how she looked. Dianna had to admit that she was stunning.

The doorbell rang and since no one else was home so she went to answer the door. Looking outside, she saw that Bryce had arrived early. Her heartbeat accelerated.

Opening the door, she let him in and wondered if he could hear her heart beating in her chest. Standing before her was a perfect male specimen. Her body shivered as she looked at him from head to toe.

Her eyes absorbed how his pinstriped navy suit hugged his upper body as if it was tailored just for him and the crispness of the collar of the dress shirt that peaked out from underneath.

Her eyes traveled down the length of him drinking in the slim tapered waist leading to the long sexy legs encased in a dark pair of trousers ending at the top of navy and black wing-tipped Stacy Adams.

Bryce's eyes were riveted on the beauty that stood in front of him. He always thought that she was a lovely woman but tonight a Goddess stood before him. She looked amazing the dress she wore. It covered her like a second skin.

He inhaled the scent of Jasmine on her skin and his body was as hard as steel. When Dianna came to the door wearing the dress she had chosen, Bryce could not help as his imagination ran wild at the thought of what she was wearing underneath.

Bryce, who was speechless until now, spoke "Dianna, you look amazing. I, Wow!, Amazing!"

Blushing and just as stunned, Dianna said, "Thank you, Bryce. You look handsome as well." Looking away Dianna added, "Please have a seat. Would you like a drink?"

"No, I'm fine. I can just sit here until you're ready." Bryce replied.

After making sure her guest was comfortable, Dianna went and put the final touches on her makeup for the evening. When she came out from the back, she and Bryce headed out for the evening.

Bryce had made reservations at Lillo's. The couple was greeted by the hostess and led to their seats.

"Wow! Dianna, you look amazing. If I'm dreaming, please let me sleep" Bryce said staring at the lovely woman sitting in front of him.

Dianna was so nervous. This is just dinner with a guy from work. It's really no big deal. I've got to calm down.

"So, Dianna, other than you rented a house from my dad and now teach, I don't know a lot about you. Tell me what makes Dianna tick?" Bryce asked after they'd ordered drinks from their server.

"Well, there's not much to tell. I was raised by my Mom. She never talked about my Dad. But I had a great childhood." Dianna explained. She told him about getting her first job, starting her own babysitting company, and even saving enough of her own money to go to school.

If Bryce was not infatuated before, he was captivated by her when she reached the end of her tale.

Dianna realized that she was talking so much that Bryce was not talking. "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to monopolize the conversation. Tell me something I don't know about you Bryce?"

"Well, I was also raised by my Mom and grandmother from the time I was eleven. Joseph, really didn't want a family. He only married my Mom because she got pregnant with me."

"He reminded me every day that I cost him money and ruined his life. The year I turned eleven, times were really hard. I broke my arm so they now had medical bills. Joseph got mad one day, and let's just say I thank God for my Grandmother. She was the glue that held us together."

Dianna held his hand across the table as he revealed her the horrible memories from his childhood.

At the end of his story, Dianna had gained a whole new level of respect for him. Bryce Yearly was definitely his own man. She could not find any reason at this point to not give him a chance. She liked him.

After eating dinner, the couple decided to take in a movie. Even though the movie was not one Dianna would normally watch, she truly enjoyed seeing the movie with Bryce. Before long the evening came to an end. As Bryce pulled into her driveway, and escorted her to her door, she invited him in for coffee.

Bryce wanted more than anything to accept, but he didn't want to risk pushing her too fast. He knew if he went in, they would end up doing more than drinking coffee. So he kindly refused, but gave her a fervent good night kiss. He waited until Dianna was safely inside before he drove off.

Dianna stood watching him drive off from her window.

"Ooooooh girl, tell me the dirt." squealed Tasha. Dianna jumped because she was so enthralled by the man that drove away, she didn't realize her friend was even in the room.

"Hey, I thought you had to work tonight?" she asked Tasha.

"I did, but it was slow, so they sent me home. Dish!" Tasha demanded.

"Well, he's nice. I like him." Dianna stated and then tried to change the topic. "So, we need to plan Christmas Dinner this year. We need to decide which one of us will cook?"

Tasha was pensive for a moment and then burst out laughing, "Mrs. Lucas and Mrs. Sanchez, girl you know they'd spank us if we went near the kitchen."

Dianna and Tasha share a nice laugh. Their unconventional family celebrated Christmas together every year. Mrs. Sanchez and Mrs. Lucas cooked all of the meals and declared that Tasha and Dianna could make the drinks.

The first year Dianna and Tasha wanted to host the dinner and tried to cook it.

After the fire department left, Mrs. Sanchez and Mrs. Lucas, banned the two young women from preparing the holiday meal.

Dianna and Tasha talked a while longer and then they went to bed. Right before she lay down, Dianna's phone ring.

"Hey beautiful, I wanted to tell you I had a great time tonight. Do you have plans tomorrow? I would love to spend the day together." Bryce's smooth tone flowed through the phone line.

Smiling into the phone, excited to hear his voice, Dianna answered, "I need to do some Christmas shopping. I have to buy gifts for everyone. So I'd love to spend the day with you."

"I've got to buy my Mom's gift. Maybe I can bribe you to help me find her something. So can I pick you up early, say seven?" Bryce asked.

"Great see you at seven." Yawning, Dianna bid him a good night. Then she fell asleep with a certain dark-skinned God starring in her dreams.

The next morning, Dianna was up early waiting for Bryce to arrive. Bryce arrived, rang her doorbell, and Dianna invited him. Bryce entered and waited for her to get her coat and they headed to Hardee's for breakfast.

"So, do you have any idea of what you want to buy for your Mom? My Mom basically told me what she wants, and as her only daughter I am required to get her whatever she asks for." Dianna informed him smiling.

Laughing, Bryce asked. "You mean your Mom told you exactly what she wanted. Man, I wish I was that lucky. My Mom always say, "I'm happy with whatever you get me son. Then, I can always tell when I disappoint her. She pulls this fake smile and the pitch of her voice rises and she thanks me."

Dianna laughed, "Hey call her and she if she can give you some hints today. Together, I'm sure we will find something she likes. I have my Mom's list, so we're good on that front."

After that they finished breakfast and started on their adventures for the day.

They started at the mall. It was busy and crowded. Bryce took every opportunity he could to touch and hold onto his companion. Each time he held her by her waist or took her hands, he would always look at her face to see if she objected, but each time he held her she smiled a little more.

They stopped for lunch at a local pub and had a wonderful time chatting. Before long it was night, and Dianna was tired

"Hey, I know it's late. Are you ready to head home? I hate for this evening to end. Let me make you dinner.?" Bryce asked.

"Ha, When tonight? Are you serious?" Dianna laughed. They had been together since seven that morning, and it was almost nine o'clock at night. It was too late for someone to cook a dinner.

"Well, not tonight, I meant maybe another day after Christmas. How about it?" Bryce queried.

"Well, you are a slick one, aren't you? You've got a deal, but I get to bring dessert." added Dianna chuckling.

"It's a deal. One thing, I don't like nuts of any kind." Bryce added.

The mood inside the car became quieted as they arrived in her driveway. Dianna saw that Tasha was home. "Hey, my roommate is in, do you want to come in and meet her? Well, you met her at the meeting years ago, it's just..." Dianna stammered.

Bryce reached over and touched her chin. "Yes, I'd love to meet your roommate. I just hope she doesn't hate me, too much."

They got out of the car and entered the living room where Tasha was watching a movie.

"Hey, Tasha, I want you to meet Bryce. Bryce, this is my roommate and best friend LaTasha Black." Smiling as she introduced two people who were important to her.

"Well, so this is the mystery man. Tell me Bryce, what are you plans for my best friend?" Tasha asked giggling.

Bryce smiled, he liked her. "Well, I'm hoping to get to know her better and maybe, well.. Who knows?"

Dianna pushed her friend playfully and admonished her to quit teasing him. Eventually Tasha went to bed, and left them alone.

"Bryce, can I kiss you?" Dianna asked timidly.

"Baby, that is one question you never have to ask." Bryce chuckled.

Pulling her close in his arms, she leaned into him and covered his lips with hers. When their lips met, her heart pounded in her chest. Bryce's spirit soared as he reveled in the feel of her lips gently caressing his.

As the kiss ended and their heartbeats slowed down, both exhaled. Then noticing the hour, Bryce stood to leave. "I hate this part, but baby, I've got to go. I'm visiting my Mom for the next few days, but I will call you every day I am away."

His hand was stroking his cheek, she grabbed it and kissed his palm, smiling and said, "I'll miss you and you'd better call." Dianna whispered softly.

He then kissed her passionately and then went home.

Bryce went to visit his mother and over the next few days Dianna was extremely busy. She finished Christmas shopping on her outing with Bryce. She and Tasha collected toys for needy children and delivered them to the Our House Shelter. They both even helped serve Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve at the homeless shelter.

Bryce called her everyday just to say hello. Christmas day arrived and Dianna received a great surprise. When Mr. George arrived he brought a special guest with him. Dianna opened the door and was overjoyed, to see her mother Genevieve at the door with Mr. George. Her mother decided to spend Christmas with her daughter and her extended family this year.

As they were sitting down for dinner, she thought about Bryce and hoped he was having a wonderful time with his Mom. She missed him. While she was musing, the doorbell rang and Bryce walked in accompanied by his mother. Dianna rushed from the table and leaped into his arms.

He even brought gifts to her and everyone in her family. Christmas day was very special to both of them. They were ecstatic to spend the day together. They all had a great time.

When dinner was over and Bryce's mother, Catherine, and Genevieve were talking with the other house guest. Bryce asked Dianna to go for a ride with him.

They let Tasha know so she could tell anyone that missed them that they'd be back. Bryce drove to his house. He wanted to spend some time alone with Dianna and give her a special surprise he had bought for her.

Dianna had never been to Bryce's house and was very impressed with how immaculate it was. He led her to his den and offered her a drink. He then presented her with his gift. He was so nervous.

"Dianna, I bought something for you. I hope you like it." He gave her a beautifully wrapped package. Dianna opened it and inside the package was a huge stuffed white bear wearing a blue and green plaid tie.

"Bryce," Dianna gasped, tears forming in her eyes. "I can't believe this, where did you find him?" She asked hugging her new friend.

"I remember you telling me about wanting a bear like this when you were little, and you didn't tell you Mom because you didn't want to upset her. When I was driving to Mom's the other day, I stopped at a small eatery and saw him sitting in the window at shop across the street and had to get him for you. Do you really like it?" Bryce asked nervously, becoming concerned at the tears that were flowing from her eyes.

Leaping into his arms and hugging him tightly, Dianna declared, "Baby, I love it. Thank you. This is the best gift ever. Ohh Bryce..." Dianna was speechless as she held on to him.

Bryce rubbed her back with both of his hands and reveled in the feel of her luscious body as it was pressed tightly against him.

Slowly his body began to heat up. "Hey baby, so what will you name him?" Bryce asked as he tried to get control of his libido.

Dianna began laughing, because she had the perfect name for her new friend. "Mr. B., his name is Mr. B..

She started to slide down his body as he slowly released her. "Mr. B., what does it mean?" Bryce asked curiously.

At this point she was out of his arms, and had moved over to cuddle with her new friend.

Dianna stroked the side of his face as they stood together for a moment. She was staring to have deep feeling for him and after tonight she could tell he made a great impression on her family

"Dianna," Bryce sighed as he closed his eyes and luxuriated in the feel of her stroking his skin. Bryce caught her hand and kissed it gently. Then he kissed her passionately. Leading her to the futon in the den, Bryce laid back and gently pulled Dianna on top of him. "Baby, I lo..." he stopped.

"Wait, what did you say?" Dianna asked.

Bryce didn't want to scare her away by moving too fast, so he covered. "Nothing, I was saying I loved having dinner with your family today. We'd better go. Mom is supposed to be staying with me for a couple of days and I shouldn't leave her alone for so long.

"Um, You're right. I need to get home. I do have guest." Dianna said getting off the futon. Bryce stood and pulled her into a passionate embrace and kissed her slowly. Then he drove her back to her house.

When they got back to her House, Bryce opened her door for her and Dianna walked into the house carrying her new friend Mr. B in her arms.

At this point everyone was tired and Mr. George needed to get back home. So, Bryce offered to drive him home and he gathered his Mom and left, kissing Dianna at the door before leaving for the last time.

"So, do you have a date for New Years' Eve? Dianna asked. "There's a gathering at the Club, I was wondering...?"

Bryce chuckled, "You think I'd miss a chance to kiss all over you. I'm there girl."

Bryce was excited about joining Dianna on New Year's Eve at the local club. New Year's Eve arrived and Bryce picked both Dianna and Tasha up and they headed to the club. Tasha was meeting some friends at the club and simply needed a ride.

Everyone at the club was mingling, dancing, and having a great time. Bryce and Dianna danced to a few songs when she decided to take a break. Bryce was dancing with Tasha as Dianna found her way to the table to sit down.

"So, I see, you let teacher boy hit that" Dianna flinched at the sound of Jamarkius' voice. He sat across from her and she felt extremely apprehensive. "You know I don't want you going out with him."

"Jamarkius, we are not together. You don't have the right to tell me who to date. Please leave." Dianna ordered with more confidence than she felt.

Months ago after her last date with Jamarkius, he was extremely forward with her and she found herself actually afraid. If Tasha had not been home, well, she didn't want to think about it.

Jamarkius stroked her cheek with his finger and she felt her stomach lurch. "You like Teacher Man, right. If you want him to stay pretty, this is your last date with him." he then walked away.

Bryce finished dancing with Tasha and joined Dianna at the table. He could tell something was wrong. "Hey what happened? Are you alright.?"

Dianna plastered a smile on her face and answered, "I'm fine. I just had a bad feeling that's all." Then, she went on to enjoy the rest of their evening. They even culminated the night by sharing a mind-numbing kiss at the stroke of midnight.

After midnight, Dianna looked around and didn't see Jamarkius anymore, so she felt a sense of relief.

Bryce drove both women home. Before leaving he and Dianna spent a few minutes talking on the porch. "So, now am I your boyfriend?" Asked Bryce sheepishly, kissing the tip of her nose.

"Hmm, never wanted you as a boyfriend, I would prefer to call you my man. What do you think?" She asked smiling and was rewarded with a hot kiss.

"That makes you my woman, right? I like it. So my woman, I will see you later this morning." Kissing her one last time, he bid her goodnight and drove home.

Ch. 4

A few days later school was back in session. The kids and teachers spent day one getting reacquainted before they settled back in to their normal routine. Bryce and Dianna continued to see each other outside of school hours, but made sure they kept their association professional when they were at the school.

The first week of school led to their first tiff as a couple.

"Dianna, I have to meet with Mrs. Jones for a few minutes afterschool today, wait on me alright." Bryce said to her one Wednesday afternoon.

Dianna was puzzled, "Why do we need to talk about something? Have I done something wrong?" she asked. Not being able to think of any other reason he would want her to wait for him. Besides, she wanted to get home and change clothes so she could be comfortable when they went out that evening.

Bryce's face flushed, "Di, I thought we were together and I would like to give you a ride home."

"Mr. Yearly, I thought we agreed to keep our work life and private life separate?" Dianna asked looking around to make sure no one was near to hear their conversation. "Look, I'll catch the bus home now, and we can talk about this when you come over." She reached out to touch his cheek, but remembered they were at school and retracted her hand. Bryce noticed the small movement, and felt hurt.

"Fine, I guess you can do whatever you want. Better hurry, I'd hate for you to miss your bus." He walked off.

"Dianna was slightly puzzled. She didn't understand why he was so upset. She was just catching the bus home. She went to the bus stop, boarded her bus, and went home.

Dianna was waiting at home for about an hour before she began to wonder what was keeping Bryce. Usually, he would pull in right behind her, but he had a meeting today so she expected him to be a little late. Another forty-five minutes past and she decided to call.