Dianna's Playtime

Story Info
Dianna and her husband play with new toys.
1.5k words
20.7k
3
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all, this is just a short little piece I am making to get myself back into the grove of writing after such a long absence. A special thanks to my friend who gave me the push I needed to get back into my writing. Hope you enjoy!

*****

Dianna's entire world was black. The soft satin of black blindfold fit itself snuggly over her upper face, disappearing behind her long dark hair. The woman whimpered to herself and writhed on the soft bed, her fingers curling around the lengths of rope that held her wrists to the posts. The dark skinned beauty quivered in anticipation; her husband Brendon had led her to their room for another "play" session, and after a few minutes of making out intensely and groping with clothes flying all over the room as he lead in a slow pace towards the bed he had slipped the blindfold over her eyes and put the first of the ropes on her wrists.

He then ran his hands slowly over her curvy body. He paid special attention to her large breasts, kneading them in his hands and twisting the nipples between his fingers until they were stiff. Chuckling as she thrust her chest out for him he moved his attentions lower, stroking over her smooth belly and thighs, his mouth trailing behind with small kisses. She had eagerly spread her legs for him as his nails and curved into the inside of her thighs and glided down. She could feel his hot breathing over her wet sex, and as she bit her lip in anticipation her let out another chuckle. "Not yet love, first I want to try out a new toy," he said she could feel his weight leaving the bed. She whined and opened her mouth to protest, but the door had already clicked shut, leaving her there to stew in her desire, with no freedom to even use her hands on herself.

While she sat there in the dark her mind flashed over the past few months. When she had first met Brendon she was a innocent and shy girl, and she had become smitten with him. He was her first lover. There first times together where sweet and what one would expect from new lovers, but as the months went by and dating evolved into living together, and eventually marriage she felt something as they made love under the sheets. A rougher urge and desire within him. She had to come out and ask Brendon if there was something more he wanted. Embarrassed, he admitted there were "other things" he would like to try, and she agreed to let him.

Since then their love life had evolved from their normal missionary routine. At first he had simply wanted to take her from behind, an easy enough request. But one day as he had her bent over the bed, with him standing behind as he pumped into her, his hand came down and slapped over her thick ass. "Ow!" She howled in surprise, but even more surprising was the feeling of desire that rose up in her despite the stinging flesh.

Ever Since then the spankings had moved on to hair pulling and eventually the introduction to the blindfold and restraints, she shivered at the thought of what new delights might be in store if he was going to bring even more toys into their play time.

Her musing were interrupted as she heard the door open and close once more, then silence. "Hun?" She asked, a little worried as the loss of her sense of sight always unnerved her slightly. She felt a soothing hand at her cheek, a hand that was holding something smooth and leathery.

"Open your mouth for me love," Brendon said, his voice almost breathless with excitement. A little nervous, but trusting of her lover, she opened her mouth and flinched as she felt and heard the clink of metal against teeth. She gave a questioning whimper as she felt the strap of the device click behind her head, and Brendon leaned in to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"It is just a ring gag hun, I have shown you the pictures," he said into her ear, as his he let one of his hands wander down to cup a breast in his hand, squeezing.

"Nggh!" Was the only sound she could muster out of the rings opening. The metal keeping her teeth open, she felt a little silly, but those thoughts were erased as she felt his mouth at her breast, sucking in her aching nipple. As her back arched in response, she felt his hand run down her tummy and over the soft downy fur of her trimmed bush.

Her body was on fire, hips rolling up to meet his hand as he teased around her slick entrance, heat radiating from her core. He left her breast with a wet pop and shifted his position, she could sense him kneeling near her head, but his hand at her sex was taking up much of her concentration.

"Do you want some relief hun? Well first you have to help me," Brendon said as she grabbed the back of her head and slowly edged her forwards. She heard him sigh as she felt, inch by inch, his thick cock enter her mouth through the ring.

She lashed her tongue over the head of his cock, swiriling and wiggling her tip around the underside. She sucked as best as she could but the hindrance of the gag made that very difficult. She was rewarded when she felt his fingers curl deep inside of her immediately going after her special spot.

The room as filled with the sounds of wet slurping and slapping as her excitement grew. He attacked her sex with fervor, his thumb rubbing over her clit which made her wail over his cock, which in turned throbbed violently in response.

Already at the brink for so long Dianna'a whole body tensed up when she felt his other hand roam down between her cheeks and a finger gently probe into her tight ass. This new invading digit sent her over the edge into a mind shattering orgasm, rocked her entire body and had she not had a blindfold on, might have taken her sight regardless!

Brendon let his stiff drool covered cock slip form her mouth and ran his hand over her heaving body gently. He reached up to flip off the blindfold and untie the ropes. He looked at her dark eyes and flushed face. Deciding to keep the gag on he nodded down towards his twitching member. "You know what I want," was all he said, the gleam of lust still deep in his eyes.

Blushing she turned over on her hands and knees and lifted her rear high in the air for him. She looked back and watched him trace a finger down her spine and over the swell of her hips. Her light caramel skin had always fascinated him, but that skin was soon tinged with red as he gave her meaty asscheek a quick swat.

Whimpering through the gag she kept watch as he gripped his own manhood and slowly ran it up and down between her cheeks. Finding her hole he gripped her hips with one hand as he guided himself in with the other. She clenched her eyes shut and hissed softly as she could feel his cock inch its way inside of her rear, she reached under herself to stroke her tender sex as she felt him bottom out in her, his full sack now resting against her.

He slowly began to saw his hips back and forth, her tight channel gripping him and urging him on, he grabbed her by her thick waist and started picking up speed. Moaning, Dianna let her head rest on the bed as she rubbed her own sex with more intensity, trying to match the sensation of the delightful burning in her rear.

"Yes baby, take it, take it!" Brendon urged himself on as he speared himself into his lovers ass. He brought his hand down for more loud smacks, his cock surging with pleasure with each jiggle of her fat cheeks and squeak she made.

Feeling his own release coming on, he reached down and tugged Dianna by the hair, forcing her head to look up at the headboard as he pounded into her. Biting down hard over the metal Dianna started working on herself rapidly, working her clit hard to rush herself to her own orgasm as she felt his strokes getting erratic.

She heard him giving a growling moan and slammed into her one last time before releasing his seed deep into her bowls. Feeling him squirting inside of her sent Dianna over the edge and her free hand clawed at the sheets as another orgasm washed over her.

Both lovers panting, she felt a click as the gag fell from her mouth unto the bed. Flopping over beside her Brendon pulled her over to him. Resting her head on his chest she giggled as she watched his cock, red from the friction, deflate. "Did you have a fun play time then hun?" She asked.

He gave a small grunt in reply and within seconds was snoring softly. Stifling another giggle she closed her eyes and her sore body soon urged her to follow him.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A good story needs an editor he/she errors.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 8 years ago
Welcome back to writing ...

... and thank you for this excellent little story; I hope we will be seeing much more of your work soon. Five stars.

DarkestLoreDarkestLoreover 8 years agoAuthor
I know the length.

Thank you for some of the messages, but like I said in the above section it was just a small snippet to get myself back into the grove of things. Thank you for reading regardless :)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Table My table is the stage of a girl loosing herself.in BDSM
Helen's Desire A middle age couple discover S&M.in BDSM
Bound A fantasy of being tied up and used.in BDSM
After School Activities A young man spends his afternoons in kinky bondage.in NonConsent/Reluctance
New World of Prostate Play Married couple experimenting with a new journey into our sex.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories