Dianne Ch. 01

Story Info
He watches wife kiss another guy.
1.8k words
4.02
106.7k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am 45 and my wife is only 33. I still can't believe we're married. She is so wonderful, good mom, honest, hard working and beautiful.

I had often brought up my fantasy of my wife making out with me and another guy. One time during sex play, she was going along with it and talking as if she'd actually do it. Then she said "but what would happen if I get carried away and can't stop?" That was about all I could take, and it was over.

It's been months, actually YEARS since she would talk and play that way. Since we got married, like most couples, we don't have much time alone any more.

Then, one night, just on a whim, I mentioned it again. I asked her if she would consider going dancing, and taking turns with me and another guy on the dance floor. At first she said we really didn't know anyone who would go country dancing. Then I told her lets go anyway, and, if someone who you think is cute asks you to dance, you go out and dance with him. The only rule on the dance floor would be that she couldn't stay out on the floor with him for more than two dances in a row, before coming and dancing with me, or sitting through a couple of songs with me. Any more than two dances with him would make me feel jealous.

"Yeah, like anyone is even going to ask me" she smirked.

She had been exercising and losing weight lately, plus she is very pretty on top of that. I think she under-estimates how pretty she really is.

By the time Saturday night came around I had a surprise for her. I had contacted a client friend of mine, and asked about the possibility of some after hours fun. When I met Mike during lunch one day, I filled him in on the plan. He was to come up to her and ask her to dance, and then, flirt with her some on the floor. I explained that I wouldn't get mad if he kissed her, but that he had better not be too pushy, as she is the type to like to be in control. I even mentioned that part of the fantasy involved us going out to the parking lot, and making out with her sitting in the middle of the truck and one of us on each side. The odds of things going that far were pretty slim, but did he have to loose? I then showed him her picture that I carried in my wallet of her, and his face lit up. She really is a cute gal.

Mike was probably very close to her age, maybe even a couple of years younger and is very health conscious. He was somewhat soft-spoken and well mannered. A big plus was that he liked C&W dancing too. I figured Dianne would find him attractive.

Saturday night finally arrived. Diane put on her tight black jeans and a thin short sleeved top. Along with her beautiful face, she also has a gorgeous ass. She had her hair fixed nice, and seemed to glow. It's always great when she is in a good mood.

As usual, we arrived late. I had told Mike where we would sit, and noticed he was already there sitting close by. We ordered drinks, and a slow two-step came on and we went out to dance. After the first dance, they broke out into some "dance mix" fast stuff, so we went to sit down and watch. She was already starting on her second drink.

When the music went back to a polka, Mike came by our table and asked her to dance. I told her to go ahead if she wanted to. She told him "no thanks" and my heart sank. In a way, I was relieved, as I was a little nervous about the whole thing. After he had gone away, I asked her what about our deal, if someone asked you, you were supposed to dance? "I didn't really think anyone would ask me," she said. "Well, next time give it a try..." I suggested. She just gave me "that look", and rolled her eyes, and shook her head.

We danced two more songs, and came back to the table. She went to the restroom, so I did too, and nodded to Mike as I passed. Mike followed a few seconds later, and in the restroom said, "So, she must not like me?" No, it's not that I told him. She was just nervous. Give it one more try before we bail out.... he seemed really disappointed.

Back at the table, we had just started another beer when the DJ put on a waltz, which Dianne really likes. Mike came by again, and, Dianne first hesitated but then I told her, "Go ahead!", so she went out with him. My heart was pounding in anticipation, as I was feeling excited and jealous at the same time. I chugged my beer, catching me up with Dianne. They kept their distance, as you normally do in C&W dancing, in order to keep off each other's feet. I noticed her talking to him a couple of times, and she was smiling.

After the dance they came off the floor, and I told Mike to come and join us. For the next dance Dianne and I went out, giving me a chance to talk to her.

"So, did you like him ok?"

" I don't know, he can dance pretty good."

"Well, just have fun, see what happens next"

"Not everyone's a weirdo like you, so don't expect too much."

As the night wore on, it had already been two hours, so time was pretty much running out. Even if nothing happened, we were still having fun. We took turns dancing with Dianne for the next few songs, and drank a few more beers. Mike and Dianne seemed to be getting friendlier. From time to time when telling each other something, they would get close, as you have to when the music is loud. It seemed these exchanges were becoming more and more frequent and Dianne was laughing more often. Just seeing her touch his arm when she leaned over to talk close to his ear was exciting. I couldn't tell how much of it was attraction, and how much was imagination.

They went out to dance again, and the floor had gotten so crowded that it was hard to move around much. When they came around finally, I noticed his hand was almost resting on her ass and they were very close. She usually didn't dance this close, and was obviously enjoying all the attention. They stayed on the floor this time, for a second dance. She looked at me and smiled as they went by. I thought my heart would jump out of my chest at any moment.

As they came back to the table Mike had his hand on the small of her back. She was grinning from ear to ear. Since we had arrived late, we were down to about 30 minutes till Mike had to leave. Typically, she doesn't like to leave till closing when she's had a few drinks.

It was Mike who mentioned leaving first. (We had discussed going to the truck ahead of time) Reluctantly, Dianne agreed and we all left together. Before we got into the truck I told Dianne, well, at least give Mike a hug bye! When she did, he asked, "would a good night kiss be out of the question?"

"Go ahead honey, I encouraged."

She reached up, tiptoed, and put her hands behind his neck and he put his around her waist and she planted a good 2 or 3 second kiss on his lips.

"Whoa!" he said, are you guys sure you have to run so quickly?

"Jump in the truck for a minute!", I volunteered.

Seconds later, we're sitting in the bench seat of our pickup. I was in the drivers seat, Dianne in the middle, and Mike at her other side. Without wasting a minute, Dianne turned towards Mike and started kissing him again. This time they were really into it. It was about three minutes before they came up for air. Then Dianne leaned over and started kissing me. She has a way of kissing so passionately that it's better than sex itself. She can kiss so HOT yet so SOFT, it will drive you crazy. Back and forth she went, driving both Mike and me insane with her sexy kissing.

At one point, as I slid my hand up her thigh, my hand ran into Mikes, who was massaging her other leg. She was locked in a kiss with him and I was kissing her neck at the same time. She was softly moaning "mmmmmm...." with pleasure as we both kissed her at the same time.

She made sure to keep me included so as not to feel left out. Even when her and Mike were probing each other with their tongues, she had her hand on my crotch rubbing my erection. My right hand was on the nape of her neck, while my left hand caressed her breast. Mike was rubbing her crotch with his right hand, (through her jeans) and then I noticed she was rubbing BOTH of our crotches. Although we'd only been married for two years, we had dated exclusively for at least four years before that. This was the first guy besides me she had kissed, much less made out with, in a long time, and she seemed very excited.

This was about all I could stand, and I felt a rush go through my head, then my entire body shuddered. Dianne also let go and let out a loud moan. I wasn't sure about Mike, but later Dianne told me he had also orgasm.

It got quiet, and we all just sat still for a moment. Dianne's hand still in each of our laps, and snuggled against us both. I cranked up the AC, and noticed I was still shaking and nervous with the excitement.

Pretty soon I felt like it was time to go and be ALONE with my beautiful wife. I asked Mike if he was okay to drive, and he said he'd be fine. Since I had drunk 4 or 5 beers, Dianne decided she would drive. We got out, she gave Mike a quick peck, and we exchanged seats.

On the way home, I asked her "were you okay with all of that?"

In her usual non-response, she said, "Were you?"

"I was more than ok," I replied, "that was pretty amazing". "The only thing I ask is that you never see anyone when we're not together..."

"Don't worry honey... that'll never happen",

Then when we curled up to go to sleep at home, she told me, before drifting off to sleep - "I love you honey."