Dianne Ch. 02

Story Info
Dianne seduces a younger co-worker.
1.4k words
4.06
65k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months passed since our first adventure. I still had trouble getting Dianne to talk about fantasies, but they were on my mind often. Most of my fantasies revolve around two things: my wife, and kissing. I love kissing her, and she enjoys it too when she's in the right frame of mind.

But why does it turn me on so much to think of her making out with someone else? I'm not sure I'll ever understand why. It's more my fantasy than hers. She usually doesn't want to discuss it – except when I catch her at one of those rare moments and today was one of those moments

There is an intern in her office who always seems to be on the same project she's on. I've often been jealous of him hanging around her so much, unless of course I was fantasizing about her with him, which excited me. Even though he was only twenty-one or twenty-two, we all know at that age we'd love the attention of a woman ten years older, as long as she's cute. Dianne seemed sincere when she said she was sure Carlos had no interest in her, and that she certainly wasn't interested in him. I couldn't help but notice how he followed her around like a puppy in heat.

I figured I really shouldn't worry so much about him. He was somewhat immature, and Dianne likes older guys. That, with the fact that he was in no position to support her as I was, and that he probably wouldn't want to run off with a woman ten years older and with two young children, gave me some sense of security.

Finally, after much encouragement from me, she agreed to a little flirting play with him. She asked him to come by the house and work on a project that Saturday. The kids were at her mothers, so we had the whole night to ourselves. Our house is two stories, with a "bridge" upstairs between the two bedroom areas that looks down into the den. It has thick wooden banisters and a built in bookshelf from the first floor up past the bridge. When the lights are low in the den it's pretty much impossible to see up there from the couch. Thus, I could quietly observe from there.

We had agreed that if I felt a need for her to bail out, I would call her using my cell phone, and she would tell him she had to pick me up. I knew that if things went too far that my insecurity would rear its' ugly head. I could only handle so much excitement.

Carlos arrived on time, and Dianne was looking great. She's not one to wear clothes that are traditionally considered "sexy", she doesn't like the slutty look. But even in business casual, with her soft brown hair and beautiful eyes she looked great. She does tend to wear her pants tight, and her ass looks delicious in tight khakis. She also had on a short sleeved white sweater, which looked very soft, and compliments her fair skin. Dianne wears little makeup, her skin is so smooth she really doesn't need it. I did notice she was wearing lipstick, which she normally doesn't, but it looks nice when she does....

They were sitting on our big overstuffed sofa, with their binders and papers stacked on the coffee table. From where I was positioned I could see their faces clearly, but with the track lighting facing them they couldn't see up at all. We had tested it out to be sure.

Other than an occasional hand on the arm to make a point, and leaning in to look at something on paper, they weren't really getting very close. Which was okay with me, as I was nervous as hell, and my heart was pounding. The excitement of it all was almost overwhelming. A little over an hour had passed, and it looked like it was going to be a wash out. I didn't mind at this point, I was feeling very aroused and was looking forward to making out with my lovely wife myself. I figured I'd give it another fifteen minutes, and I'd call on the cell phone. I had the key "beeps" turned off so it wouldn't alert him I was there.

I waited another twenty minutes. Since I was practically in the same room, I could pretty much hear everything that was said. Other than the case they were working on, the only other talk was office gossip. They would occasionally laugh at each others remarks about their co-workers. Finally I decided to make the call and put an end to his visit.

I worked the buttons through the menu and paged down to our home phone number. Just as I was about to hit send, I couldn't believe my eyes. I wasn't sure what I had missed when I looked away, but it sure looked like Dianne had leaned over into a kiss with him. I strained to do a double take, and, it sure enough, they were in a full opened mouth kiss. They still sat side by side, but they were turned in towards each other. They must have been into the first kiss for a full minute. They pulled away for a moment, and then continued with a series of short soft kisses.

Carlos reached up with his left hand and held Dianne's head, while he slipped his right arm around her shoulders. At the same moment, Dianne reached both hands around his back, pulling him closer. It was clear now that they both had their mouths fully open, and were pushing their tongues in each others mouths. Their heads moved slowly from side to side as their kissing became more and more passionate. I found myself forgetting to breathe as I got caught up watching them make out like young lovers. By now I'm sure that Carlos had licked away any remnants of Dianne's lipstick.

In slow motion, Carlos left hand began to slip down from Dianne's face, her neck, and slowly down her side. He spread his fingers wide as he moved his hand down to her ass and massaged it with the same intensity as he pressed his face against hers. At least we had picked someone who enjoyed kissing as much as she does.

I was rock hard as I watched them necking on the couch. Just when it seemed like they would slow down and start to pull away, back at it they would go, with their passions rising more each time. I could hear the sounds of their lips as they sucked and devoured each others mouths.

Even though they still had their clothes on, they each massaged the others crotch now through the fabric. I knew that if I even thought about touching myself inside my pants, I would instantly blow. Dianne was now in control, and undid his belt and his fly, and pulled him out and stroked him, still pressing her lips against his. As Carlos struggled with her snap, she pulled his hand away and opened it for him. She wiggled her hips to help him reach her wanting flesh, and she shuddered at his first touch.

My wife was in heaven, she prefers making out and having her groin rubbed to sex anytime. I'm sure Carlos was longing to press his hardness inside of her, but he was also caught up in the moment. As she squeezed and stroked him harder, she pressed her face even more into his, and he could no longer hold back. She drained him on her pants and on the front of her shirt, while her hips were convulsing against his fingers and hand.

Dianne is usually pretty quiet, so her moans gave away her release when she came. Carlos collapsed back on the couch, as Dianne still held him in her hand. She gave him a few more soft kisses as she regained her composure.

I wondered if she would go for another round.

After a few more minutes, she told him he needed to leave, as she had to pick up her husband. He gathered himself without protest, and tucked in his shirt.

She did remember me after all, and that I would be getting a little jealous by now.

She walked him to the door, and gave him another kiss at the door, stretching up on her toes and pressing herself against him. Wonder what the neighbors thought about that?

As he drove off, I hurried down to kiss her and hold her. It was going to be a great weekend!