Diary Ch. 01

Story Info
Insights into real married sex.
1.1k words
2.39
30.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

December

You might say, my wife, closing in on forty, is really getting hornier by the day. Her hormones acting up, clear as ice . But how horny does she really get, you want to know?

I´ll spare you a description of my wifey. Just think of a size 16 woman, overweight, big flappy breasts, a broad behind that´s pockmarked with cellulitis, and thighs that tend to rub together, when she´s walking. Earnestly, if she´d be a car, she´d be an open invitation to fuck four wheels.

I get her to dress up for me at home with g-strings, big bras, that lift up her boobs and expose a nice bit of cleavage, tight fitting jeans of the stretchy kind and all too small teenage shirts that leave her midriff free.

Last week she´d been working night shifts for a few days and was so turned on, being all warm and cosy by herself in bed - after awakening in the late afternoon -, that she needed to give herself a thorough rub. Her slit is quite long, so it requires a good deal of moving up and down. She´s rather furious, when she´s at it, moving up and down with two or three fingers at a really fast pace, if you know what I mean. She doesn´t get exactly dripping wet, but sure wet enough, especially around her hole. Her lips would be well swollen by this time, so if she spreads her legs just a little, she would be all wide open. She tries to move up the cum around her hole every time, so she can massage her clit better. She gets really excited about it and her face blushes all red. Sometimes she squeezes one of her her own soft, cushion like breasts with one hand.. She is good for a fuck, if I would notice her doing it, but most times I don´t have the luck.

Recently we were fucking in our car, just to give you another example of how horny she can get. It was in the morning, a quite sunny day and we had stopped at a public car park. We pulled down all the curtains and undressed pretty quickly. She sat in front of me on the back seat. I was behind her, hugingg her and rubbing both her breasts pretty hard, while she was rubbing my dick. I was afraid of cuming too fast, so I pulled her over. She lay down and I moved on top of her, which is our usual way of doing it. And now comes the reason, I´m mentioning this little episode. She was so wet, probably from my massaging her breasts from behind, that she mentioned a second dick would fit nicely into her right big hole now. And she asked me, whether I wouldn´t love it, if my hard on would be rubbed by another stiff dick.

It´s difficult to describe how wet and moist she actually gets, without giving you a first hand impression. But let me make it as explicit as I can. Her pussy is mostly shaved but as hairs turn to grow back, her mound would be covered with very light hair. You wouldn´t feel it at all, when you were pushing your stiff one in. I would advise you to take a direct approach without a lot of fiddling around, as she firstly is really used to be taken very quickly without a long foreplay and secondly it would prove to her, that you know your way around and are kind of experienced. So just spread her legs a bit and push right in, close to the bottom of her slit. You should hit it right the first time and glide right in to the hilt. Try to push it in as far as it gets, till your balls are pushing against her exposed lips.She´ll feel really great right know, noticing the difference between yours and mine. I hope your´s is a good size too, as her hole is really difficult to fill. I haven´t had a real go at fist fucking her yet, but my hand easily fits in halfway. So what does it feel like? It feels prettty endless. No real resistance, as she´s real wide and deep down there.If you´re really good at it, you would exit immediately, turn her around and give her a good ass fuck for a much tighter experience. But now you want to just check out, how it is to fuck her the regular way. You would have to fuck her real hard to make up for the missing friction. She is almost dripping wet. If you withdraw your dick later, you will notice that the root of your dick as well as your hairs will be all sticky from her cum.But right now you´re into some serious fucking. She won´t move a lot, so you really got her, right where you want her to. You will move it in and out of her, getting her more and more excited. Just think "hammer" and let it go. She can stand some real banging, no question about that.. She would start moaning softly at first as a hint for you that she is getting there all right. If she has a real orgasm from your efforts, you would notice by her vagina contracting a bit, which in that moment makes it easier for you to get that extra bit friction that you need to cum and squirt that hot semen into her. That´s it. When you´ve finished, she´ll lick your slack dick clean if you want her to.

But her wideness is probably the reason I´d like to ass fuck her more often. She doesn´really mind but I don´t like the extra preparation it takes like smoothing her up to it and rubbing on all the jelly stuff. Though once you´re in and it doesn´t hurt her anymore, I´m in for a fantastic ride. What I really like doing, though obviously it´s not a recommended practice, is fucking both her holes at once, while I´m on top. I would fuck her vagina for a while, and then slip out and quickly enter her anus. I haven´perfected it yet, doing it in one fluid motion so I still need to guide my dick in with the help of one hand. But it sure gives you that extra bit of control and fun at the same time. And the change from the slicky wide environment of her vagina to the tight environs of her ass makes for a very intense feeling. I tend to cum pretty fast, when I´m doing her that way and most important, I don´t care a lot about her when I´m doing it. I´m just enjoying myself.