Diary Date June 2008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could turn brown just by walking past a candle so I already had a tan to die for, but the feeling of sun on my barely clothed body is one of life's great sensations. We lathered each other in sun lotion and resisted the urge to re-commence the fun, which is a difficult act when your husband's cock is protruding through his nylon shorts at a forty five degree angle and your nipples have extended to double their size.

He dozed and I read my book, he played his IPod and I dozed. We shared sandwiches and Coke before flopping back down again. James sat up and watched the beach for trespassers but few came. A mahogany tanned Portugeezer wearing a black trilby, sweater and trousers went by carrying an enormous sea rod and disappeared into the rocks beyond us without even noticing us. I constantly adjusted into unlikely positions so that every square inch of me received its share of the sun whilst James began to demonstrate all the signs of boredom. He would reach over and tickle my nipples or stroke me lightly between my legs. I fended him off continually, I had just applied more lotion and sunbathing had to be taken seriously.

He got up and climbed the dunes behind us, pulling the ridiculous folds out of his shorts as he walked. I knew where all this was leading to, once he became bored of exploring the vicinity he would be trying to fuck me or stick his tongue in my hole and, although I intended to max out in the sun for now, I wriggled my groin into the sand beneath my towel and quivered at the thought of what was to come.

He came back to report on the presence of another couple some 200 yards away. They had emerged from the sea and they were naked. Our heads were pointed towards the sea so I inched forward to look down the beach. The intruders were strolling up the slight slope of the beach and, judging by the uniform colour of their suntans they were regular nudists. They were older than us and the man was a little paunchy. I could clearly see white hairs glinting in his chest and groin and I watched his generous cock swing as he walked. His partner had a figure that looked as if it spent a lot of time at the gym, a shaved muff and nice sized perky breasts that jiggled up and down as she walked. Soon they disappeared out of sight, presumably in a little hideaway like ours. I lay on my stomach for a while watching for any further movement but they showed no signs of reappearing. They could fuck each other to death as long as they stayed down their end of the beach.

I read some more and then dozed off until I was awoken by an insistent whisper from James of "hey.... hey" and I turned to see what was so urgent. James was laid on his back, he had removed his shorts and his cock was fully erect. He had peeled his foreskin fully back so that the helmet shape of his end was acutely obvious in the bright sunlight which was casting an elongated shadow of his dick on his lower stomach. For a second I was reminded of a sun dial.

The time was 3pm, I thought he had been remarkably patient and I moved nearer to him. I took his dick in my right hand and his balls in my left hand and slowly slid his foreskin backwards and forwards exposing and then hiding the purple head beneath. He squirmed and ground his buttocks into the sand beneath and pulled me nearer to him so that he could kiss and bite my nipples. I moved my hand faster and faster and he let out a few groans of delight before he reached up and pulled my head towards his abdomen. I had little choice about taking him in my mouth for the second time that day and his groin lurched upwards almost causing me to gag as his tip went further than I prefer to the back of my throat.

I restrained him with a fierce grip on the base of his penis and bobbed my head swiftly up and down its length. My tongue flicked delicately along his tip, widening the tiny slit and allowing drops of his pre-cum to leak out which I swiftly licked up and swirled around my mouth. I circled the diagonal lines of his helmet, all the while wanking him up and down. His hips mirrored my movements as he tried to go deeper into my mouth and his hands clasped my head tightly so that I struggled to back away.

I increased the speed of my tugs, pulling his foreskin up beyond the stiffness of his cock and then ripping it down to the base of his helmet and soon I began to recognise the familiar signs that meant he was on the verge of shooting his jizz into my mouth. I pulled my head away and continued strongly wanking him off. "I'm going to come" he warned in a breathless voice which is generally the moment that we move to stage two but for some perverse reason I decided that I would forego a shag and would continue to jack him off. I get a real kick from watching his spunk leap from the end of his cock, a feeling of being in control, and so I persisted with measured downward strokes.

He didn't protest and his hand closed over mine as he headed towards his climax. The game we play is all about timing and my downward tug has to coincide with the muscle spasm that evicts the spunk in powerful spurts. Our record is about 6 inches beyond his shoulder but I also get a secret thrill if I can land one or two of those spurts on his face which is payback for all the times he's come on my back or my belly or in my eye or mouth.

Seconds later the first chewing gum sized gob of spunk emerged from his jap-eye but went little further than our clasped hands. He controlled the second shot perfectly, delaying my hand from tugging down until the optimum moment of his spasm, at which point a thin trail of jizz launched itself from his cock and landed on the side of his throat. Several more shots of various sizes and distances followed but none cleared his body and the end result was that he was coated in several deposits of his own slippery sperm.

He was gasping with pleasure as I leaned into him and smeared his cum into his chest and groin hairs. I scraped some up with my fingernail and touched it to his lips, "have you ever tasted your own cum" I asked, knowing full well that he had done so on many occasions. A few days previously we had been fucking in the tent after drinking the best part of three bottles of wine and my madly thrashing body had brought him to ejaculation far too early. For his penance I had knelt above his drunken face and encouraged him to lick me out whilst his cum slowly leaked out of me. He had taken to the task enthusiastically and shortly afterwards his combination of clit licking and deep tonguing had inevitably brought me to a violent orgasm.

We continued to bake in the sun and I dozed on and off. James became ever more daring and climbed naked to the top of the dunes to explore the area further. He returned shortly after and settled down for a nap. He began to snore and I watched him lovingly as his chest rose and fell and I took in every detail of his body. His cum was still mingled in with his body hair and as it glinted in the sun I cursed myself for wasting his precious juice on an air shot. James now showed all the signs of being in a deep sleep and whilst his eyes were closed I allowed my fingers to push the fabric of my tiny bikini to one side and run my fingers along my slit as I contemplated what I could do to retrieve the situation.

His limp and wrinkled cock lay across his thigh and I had a good suspicion that it would resist all of my efforts to arouse it for a good while. I continued to secretly stroke my cunt and circle my clit and I could feel that it was getting seriously slippery down there. I prodded James and said he should go down to the sea and wash himself off and he rose to his feet and glanced left and right down the beach.

I was on the verge of telling him to put his shorts on but there was little point. There had been little traffic on the beach and he was unlikely to cause any offence from a hundred yards or more to the other couple. I also liked the idea of other lovers watching him walk butt naked down to the sea so I also sat up to watch him make his way down the beach.

He is well over six foot tall and he has a very, very handsome face. I do not make that up for the sake of this tale. My friends have told me, my mother has told me and some of the office ladies where I practise law have told me. (In fact they told me to my face that he should have been a film star.) However that is where the fairy tale ends. I will not pretend that he has a muscular V shaped body or tattooed forearms or powerful thighs, he is certainly not a fighter and he does not have a giant cock.

He is slimly built and he has a delicate bottom that I would gladly swap with my own. He is hairier than a yeti and, other than keeping his pubic hairs at bay, he has not followed the current fashion for dispensing with body hair.

On the plus side he is as fit as a fiddle, he climbs mountains and he can run and cycle for miles as can I. He has not got a single ounce of fat on him and he regularly plays five-a-side footy and golf with his friends. Finally, in my humble opinion, he could win Olympic medals for shagging. Oh and one more thing, he looks very sexy with no clothes on.

He was walking carelessly towards the sea without so much as a sideways look which I knew was all for show for his audience. He knew both I and the other couple, if not more, were watching him. His backside was a multitude of tan lines but the rest of him was evenly tanned and I resisted a sudden urge to chase after him and join him in the sea. Instead I slipped my right hand back inside my bikini bottom and commenced to give myself a good frigging. I worked my way up to two, and then three fingers, buried up to their knuckles inside my fanny and pretty soon my thrusting hips were beginning to dig a hole in the sand beneath my towel.

I resisted the urge to make myself come and, upon realising that James was about to emerge from the sea, I slipped out of my bikini and awaited his return. I propped myself up on my elbows, opened my legs wide and laid the soles of my feet flat to the ground. And then I slowly stroked the lips of my cunt back and forward.

I could see the smile widen on James' face as he drew nearer, I knew I was behaving like a slut but I had this urgent desire to be fingered and tongued and, if I was lucky, maybe even fucked until my innards exploded in a giant orgasm.

James drew nearer, he was deliberately flicking his hips sideways so that his dick swayed from side to side as he walked. Into the dunes he came and by doing so he moved out of sight of anyone in the vicinity. He stood over me as I slowly slid my index finger along my labia but his expression said that I'd had my chance and that quite literally I had blown it (or him). Nonetheless I was pleased to note that his dick was making tiny jerking movements as he watched me tease him with my provocative self-exploration.

His cock was deeply coloured and well-proportioned even when it was flaccid but it wasn't big like those we had gazed at in wonder on internet porn. Like I said, this is not one of those tales. Whenever I praised it for its size or called him king dick he generally replied "you wish". He had often told me that he would have liked a bigger penis but I harboured no such desires and it had rarely let me down. I had measured it against our Sky TV remote control and its tip reached to the black "Sky" button, so you may reach for a ruler now if you are in any way curious.

I know to my discomfort what a big cock looks and feels like because in my first year at university I was well and truly ripped in two by the longest, fattest dick that I have ever seen in the flesh. Although it was memorable I still can't say whether it was pain or pleasure. One day I might write down the story of my only encounter with Luke "the bull" Bullock and his giant penis which, within our circle of female rugby groupies, was known as "the bull whip". However, I have to warn you, it will not be a tale of romance or lingering kisses.

I pointed to my dripping wet fanny and then I slowly licked my sticky finger. James dropped to his knees and I lay back and opened my legs to their full extent. His mouth covered my entire fanny and he kissed it noisily. It is difficult to describe his technique because I don't believe that he has ever developed one, he simply gets stuck in. At first he just used the tip of his tongue to flick and to circle my clitoris and then to make lightning quick probes into my hole and out again. I used both hands to take a tight grip on his hair and hold him in place whilst he graduated to using the flat of his tongue, licking the entire length of my slit and then pushing it as far as he could inside me.

I could feel his nose, his chin and even his eyebrows roaming over my cunt whilst one of his fingers had groped under me and found my bum hole. I was squirming like a woman possessed but all of the time I continued to hold his face tightly against me so that he had to fight me every time he needed to draw a breath.

His tongue never stopped, there was nothing delicate about its wild random movements onto my clit and off again, into my hole and out again and then he introduced a finger or two into the fray. He slowly drew them in and out of my vagina to their full extent and my pelvis lurched towards them to obtain the maximum penetration. I pinched my nipples and made huge circling strokes around my stomach and breasts until I felt my orgasm begin to form and a vision leapt into my head of bubbles sticking to the side of a glass of lemonade and then slowly breaking free.

More of the bubbles broke free and finally my glass deliciously fizzed over. My stomach muscles knotted and I tried to close my legs and draw my knees up, such was the ecstasy of the sensation. I was panting wildly, squeezing my breasts together with my upper arms and crushing James' head whilst he persevered in pushing his tongue inside me. I pushed him away and he fell back on the towel and then used it to wipe my cunt juice out of his eyes and nose and mouth. He fell upon me and we kissed like teenagers and hugged each other tightly. I could feel that need-to-be-fucked feeling building up inside me and I raised my head slightly to see if our mad fumblings had encouraged an erection.

I was not disappointed because his cock was swollen once more and his comment that he wouldn't be able to come for hours made me all the more determined to draw the last few drops out of him. I lay back and let him enter me and we began to thrust together at a steady pace. I wrapped my lower legs around his just like pipe cleaners twisted together and pulled him closer inside me. He raised himself fully up on his arms and we began to make those familiar slapping noises as he swung harder and harder into me.

As a rule I'm not a noisy lover, I can moan gently with the best of them but on this almost deserted beach I felt that this was an occasion when he needed plenty of encouragement and I launched into a tirade of "yes yes yes's", and "go on's" and the inevitable "my god's" as well as urging him on with a few cries of "fuck me you big bastard" as he pounded into me.

He responded by pulling his cock out and spinning me on to my stomach and giving me a stinging slap on my bum before pulling me into the doggy position and sticking his cock deep back inside me. He gripped my pelvis and slap-slap-slapped against me for what felt like an eternity and then slowly his pace began to subside as his efforts and the bright sun took its toll. I moved on to my back once more and opened my legs to their full extent. I realised that I was feeling quite sore and dry and we paused to allow me to magically produce a tiny sachet of lube from my rucksack. I could see the admiration on his face before he ripped it open and smeared it over my fanny lips and then down his deep red pole.

I lay back whilst he knelt inside my legs and moved his groin up to mine and lifted my bottom up so that he could glide inside me on a river of lube. He then commenced to shag me slowly whilst all the time he smiled down on me as I squeezed my tits with one hand and rubbed my clit with the other.

I badly wanted him to come and I pushed towards him every time he thrust into me. Minutes passed and I began to worry that it would all be in vain for him but he read my mind and said "it's ok" and I knew that what he meant was that he was nearly there. He wasn't the only one because I thought I could detect another orgasm in the background and did my best to summon it to the foreground by closing my eyes and thinking of every dirty thought that had ever passed through my mind. I imagined spunk shooting all over my face, being fucked up my back passage, being screwed by a queue of men or by Luke Bullock or by my gay hairdresser and finally by James in front of all of his mates. That did the trick and that beautiful feeling leapt from my stomach once more and rushed its way through my groin and buttocks and upper legs and filled me for a few flying seconds with the world's most sought after sensation.

I let James know in very noisy terms that I was coming and my encouraging comments to him were met by his increased thrustings. His eyes were also closed and I wondered if he was similarly shagging my sister or one of his old girlfriends in his head. Whatever he was thinking had the desired effect because he suddenly pulled one of his scary faces and pushed himself deep inside me and held himself there for a few seconds as his sperm blobbed into me. He pressed me down to the floor and I crossed my legs over his back as he took his last dozen strokes inside me before his erection faded and he collapsed on top of me insisting on telling me time and time again what a great fuck I was.

I eventually pushed him off and we lay still and naked in the sun for ages, James was dozing again and I had to put a shirt over his collapsed dick to preserve it from the sun for another day. The time was approaching 6pm, the temperature was still in the mid 60s and I had had one of the most sexually fulfilling days of my life.

We eventually sat up, drank some blood warm water and then walked naked down the deserted beach and into the sea where we washed each other down. We kissed and hugged and stroked each other until we realised that the other couple were sat up watching us. James said the man was holding binoculars to his eyes but I think he said it just to make the moment even more erotic. I pressed against him and brazenly took his knob and balls in my hand as we kissed but finally we broke apart and turned back to our little hidey hole. We made no attempt to hide our nakedness and I walked back with my breasts pushed out as far as I could, pausing only to do a perfect cartwheel which exposed my gaping hole to anyone who cared to watch.

We dried off in the sun and began to pack our things. We debated about how close we should pass to the other couple, if we walked quietly maybe we might catch them pleasuring each other. In the end we gave them about 30 yards clearance and one sideways glance was sufficient to take in the fact that both of them were lying naked on their sides facing in to each other and not even looking in our direction.

By the time we reached the car park we had come upon several other parties ensconced in the dunes and most of them were wearing a minimum of clothing. There were at least a dozen cars on the car park and we debated on how many of their owners had spent the day thrashing and contorting in the dunes like we had. I doubt if any of them had had a day like mine. I wondered if we should come back again tomorrow although I wasn't sure that my fanny could take another pounding like that so soon.

12