Diary Entry #02

Story Info
It had to be filed under remarkable nights.
1k words
4.83
8.6k
2

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it had to be filed under remarkable nights, and things to remember, you know when you think about it sex really is always amazing but every once in a while something will happen to make you think it's remarkable, extraordinarily delicious. I'm going to say this was one of those times where everything about it is just so good from start to finish, or maybe I was just really looking forward to it, I don't know, I'm going to say its just him. As soon as I see him, I automatically think about wanting to kiss him everywhere, and doing very dirty things in all kinds of places .........constantly, he's good at what he does...its weird

And you know Its really funny when I start thinking' about it throughout the day, in little snippets, and I have to snap myself out of it.....he bites, yes, he does and that's one of those things I always feel weird asking for, that and well the whole oral sex talk, but really its one of those things where if he's not into it he's just not going to do it, but he did, he bit my tits and my leg and the awesomeness of that is what turned me on the most, and it just comes naturally, I think that's what's so fucking sexy about it, its like every button that I need pushed he does it, almost like he has a cheat sheet.

The hair pulling, the biting, and the just nonstop ramming of a cock into me..... Fantastic...I wonder what else he has stored up his sleeve. I mean when we kiss the biting is nice, but I always hoped it would move elsewhere, and now that it has its like fuck I really have to make sure I control myself, I think I might have gone over board with the steady hard hand job, I just got way to excited, but I love feeling his cock get so huge and hard between my hand

The teasing gets me every time but this time it was just nuts, I found myself literally trying to push him into me, it felt like that initial cock sliding in, over and over again, I think about it and just start getting wet, and then he thrusts so hard into me, it took me by surprise, it was just in so deep so fast and I was feeling every single inch thrust in and out, it was so rough and it felt like I was being torn apart for a moment and as fucked up as that sounds it wasn't, it was just remarkable, and like the weirdo that I am I love seeing his face when he does it, its what I remember most, he just always looks like he knows this is the best fuck I've had ever, and if its not he's going to make damn sure it is...its hot,....like for real......

then its just a constant hard thrust, but this time he was very deep inside me like a whole new level but the feeling when he slides out, seriously feels like it takes a while for it to slide out, and all I remember saying is you're to fucking deep, wait, ...........but I think that just encouraged him to stay in longer, .....and I think this was the first time where my moans were so loud I just didn't care how loud I was, I was to caught up in the moment, and he covers my mouth, I'm not going to lie, that's very sexy, I loved it last time where he pulled me in close and made me yell into his shoulder......this was great though, its like a shut the fuck up kind of thing and it sounds harsh....ha! Its not though........ and I feel it building and this time my orgasm just keeps on going well after he had pulled out it was like a rolling wave orgasm, I was literally speechless afterward, it was bizarre, because it happened, long and hard and then a few minutes passed and it felt like it was settling down but instead just picked up again....and I think seeing him over me just jerking it and then feeling warm cum on my face is such an amazing feeling, really though its like the simplest thing to do and it gets me so off, I nearly had another orgasm just watching him stand over me, the positioning was amazing... I just wish he would have given me more of a chance to suck his cock while he was leaning over me or at least fucked my mouth for a while it was the perfect angle, I feel like I didn't take advantage of that, perfect position, comfortably lying down just ready to gag on a cock...

I'm digging this whole thing where I just get fucked, I mean it sounds obvious, but the more I think about what I would do before its like I was the fucker not the fuck-ee it makes sense in my head, but I'm in the position to just enjoy it, its so different....the spanking and the blindfold really need to combine with all these other things, that happened, I want to see it happen, but seriously I'm kind of scared I'm a loose all control over myself, maybe I should try to be on top and assume control again....I wonder how he would deal with that....in any case I don't want to ask for things, I feel like so far he's done so well at knowing what I want, I'm sure there's more amazing things in store....

conclusion, maybe the later the fuck and the better the conversation before the more awesome I feel like it is, I don't know, it's a theory...I just know I find myself wanting to get constantly fucked, and I don't know if that's a good thing or not, really fingering myself four times in one day is ridiculous....something's got to be done about it....I cant wait to see him again, could it be its getting progressively better? We shall see.