Diary Entry #04

Story Info
Diary Entries.
1k words
4.5
8.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walk up one big hill, take an elevator up a few flights and then we're there, in his apartment, a dark room and he takes off my little black sweater, says I won't be needing it and blindfolds me, I can't help but feel excited and overwhelmed all at once....every sense is heightened....he leads me to his bed once again... It's easy to get me going I was breathing hard, but he was just starting, he likes to tease me and watch me squirm as I beg for more. He's between my legs unzipping and unbuttoning, goodbye jeans, goodbye panties, and I slowly feel the head of his huge cock gliding along the edges of my pussy, just nearly pushing in.

I try to get him to start fucking me, but he pulls away and says, "Not yet."

Hearing him talk without being able to see him is driving me crazy, I start feeling myself getting wet....

Then I feel something really warm on my clit, it makes me moan and then I realize it isn't warm, it's cold, since I can't see my senses are confused, its ice.....he takes an ice cube and places it on my clit, rubbing it back and forth and moving it under my shirt until my nipples are hard, all the while my soft moans get louder and louder.

By this time I'm shouting out, "Please fuck me.I really need you to fuck me right now." and I try hard to push his dick into me, I wrap my legs around him and try to move in closer.

He just says, "I don't believe you." and runs the head of his dick again only slightly inside my wet pussy.

I can't beg enough, I really needed a huge cock inside me at that point, he only says to wait...He takes my hands and ties my wrists with something above my head, he kisses me softly on the lips, my neck, my tits, he pauses and sucks on my nipples, kisses my stomach until I feel his soft tongue on my clit, my god, a man who's great at giving head need not know anything else, and he was. He flicked his tongue over my clit, then licking up and down my pussy his tongue poked in and out of me, then he slowly finger fucked me, I couldn't help but to start moaning again this time loud, and then he stops, suddenly and asks if I'm ready to get fucked...

All I can say is, "Yes, yes, yes!"

I was expecting him to climb on top of me, my pussy is pulsing and throbbing, I try to reach down to rub my clit, but forget my hands are tied...

He laughs and just says, "Not yet...."

And all I could do was lay there powerless against him, I love feeling overpowered.

I feel a warm slap on my stomach then on my face, his cock is resting on my lips, so I open up and let him slide it gently deep inside my mouth, first slowly, he tastes so good, and he starts going deeper into my mouth, if I moan I start to choke and gag on it, he takes it out of mouth and only slaps it on my tongue then I stuck on the head, I wish I could take hold of his cock with my hands and give him an amazing hand job, but nope still tied, I can feel him getting rock hard while he's in my mouth, and all I can think of is how amazing he would feel inside me, I'm squirming with anticipation, he takes it out of mouth and asks if I'm ready now, all I can think of is how I've been ready since we walked up the hill...

I yell out, "Yes, please just fuck me, my pussy is dripping wet."

He slips between my legs forcefully pulling them apart and with one hard thrust he's in, god it felt so good, I throw my head back in pleasure and moan a sigh of relief, it's what I've been wanting... I was so wet and so fucking turned on that's all it took I was already starting to orgasm, and he went faster and faster, he was fucking my tight little pussy so hard, I was so wet with every thrust I hear the sloshy noises as his cock rams inside me and I feel it dripping down my thighs, he's relentless, and I'm screaming out...... I love hearing and feeling his balls slap against me as he's fucking me faster........

He leans down over me and bites my lips and tongue he kisses me with so much want, and I'm orgasming, I feel myself tense up around his cock, I manage to get my wrists free and dig my fingers into his back.

He whispers in my ear, "You're loving this aren't you?"

and all I can do is scream, "Yes!" and repeat his name over and over again....

Fuck, It felt like one of the best orgasms I've had in a while I get so lost in the moment, everything feels so good, his hands on my tits his cock inside me all collectively swirls together to make one enormous wave of pleasure that just takes me over completely.

It lasts a long time and then slowly fades and I let out a huge sigh as his dick slides out of me, he's so huge and his dick takes up every inch of free space in me so when he pulls out it feels equally amazing as when he first slides in me... I feel his warm cum squirting onto my tits, I love that, I reach up and spread it all over me....

He takes off my blindfold and asks, "Was it worth the wait?"

My voice is raspy from so much moaning, I look at the clock and realize we've been fucking for an hour and a half, of course it was amazing, and worth every single minute of waiting...and then just like thatbefore I could answer I wake up, dreams with him are so vivid, i love them. It's given me ideas for when i get to see him again.