Diary Entry #05

Story Info
Diary entries.
1.1k words
4.6
7.4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas time is for exchanging things and feelings with each other and we did and it was lovely, and we laughed at basset hounds and inappropriate videos and then while I was adjusting my shoes which I had tied to tight, he comes over and grabs my hair so I start to stand up.

He says, "No, get on your knees." and pushes me down.

I love that he takes control, it's one of the sexiest things about him.

I try and be coy and say, "For what?"

but, I'm already almost tasting his dick in my mouth, unzipping his pants, it's like that Christmas moment where you can't wait to get to whatever is inside the wrapping......I slowly pull them down caressing his ass . it's delicious like always, and I had forgotten how comfortable it is to be on your knees while he's standing, I love looking up at him, while he pulls at my hair tighter and tighter, so I reciprocate the favor, pushing his cock deeper into my mouth...... and he guides my head with only one hand, moving the hair out of my face with the other and the more hair he grabs the more wet I'm becoming, my lips wrapped so tight around his cock, I love, love, love hearing him moan out when I first start it's such a satisfying feeling knowing that I was getting him so turned on.

I love taking his whole dick in my mouth, almost to the point of gagging on it and making sure my lips touch the base of his cock. I glide my lips softly over the head and then he slaps my face with it and feeling a hard on my lips makes me want to fuck him then and there... I shove it deeper into my mouth by reaching up and grabbing his ass and pushing his dick further down my throat....

We move to his bed and I lie down, there's nothing that gets me quite as turned on as when he undresses me, he unbuttons my pants, takes off my panties and throws them haphazardly on the floor, he comes close and slips his dick in my mouth again, I can't resist and start fingering myself with one hand, slowly rubbing my clit. When he's rock hard he puts both my legs on his shoulders and thrusts his cock into me, fuck it feels incredible. His huge cock is mercilessly ramming into me. He leans down and bites my tits and squeezes and slaps them, the bruises and a sore pussy the next day are delicious reminders of what he's done to me, he's rough with me this time, just how I like it, but more so than usual, but it gets me so incredibly turned on.

I'm moaning out so loud, and he covers my mouth and starts to fuck me so fast, he brings my legs down onto my stomach and uses them as leverage, he's so deep inside of me, I feel every single inch of his huge cock just tearing me apart....and all the while he's silent, but the look on his face is what I enjoy the most, like he's savoring the moment, like he's so focused on one thing and one thing only and that's pleasing me, it gets me so fucking turned on.

He's going harder now and brings my legs back down and so I wrap them around him, he slaps me and pulls at my hair again, and spanks my ass so hard, it feels so good, I can feel myself start to get that luscious feeling in my pussy, where I get really warm first, and then my clit pulses, I know I'm close and he starts fucking me with so much force, I think it's the hardest he's ever fucked me and I feel myself orgasm, everything is so sensitive I feel every touch and every tug ten folded, he doesn't stop, usually when I orgasm he pauses to let me enjoy the moment, or so that he can enjoy watching me squirm, I don't know, but this time he doesn't, he grabs at my hair and fucks me fast and hard and I think it's the loudest I've ever been with him. I'm literally screaming out in pleasure and he puts his hands on my throat and only applies the slightest pressure and keeps them there and it stops me from yelling, but the choking intensifies my orgasm, I never would have guessed, and now I start to feel my legs turn to jelly, it's such a lovely feeling. I lose myself for a moment, I dig my fingers into his shoulders and back and half try to push him out of me, but I lie there forced to take his big cock, it feels incredible.

But he's not done, he keeps going and I hear his balls slap on my pussy over and over again, and his cock fits perfectly inside me. It's such an amazing feeling, he's much deeper than he's ever been and it feels remarkable, it's like I'm being punished or rewarded for doing something, I need to find out for what so I can get fucked like this every single night. He pulls out, again, I let out a huge moan, every single empty inch of my pussy was filled with his huge cock, it feels so great and he moves on top of me sitting on my chest and jerking off right in front of my face, I hadn't told him, but I love that, I love feeling that weight on my tits while I have a yummy cock right in front of my face, I only wish he would have rammed it in my mouth, pulled my hair and made me suck on it........but instead he gets up and he stands right beside me and he's jerking off and I want to feel his cum all over my tits I push them together and he slides his dick between them, I feel some of his cum start to drip out, and he starts pulling his dick faster and faster and with one hand I'm rubbing his balls and I get a little closer and lick them, and immediately I hear him moaning.....and it takes me back to that good place, just hearing him gets me off. I feel warm cum on my face and tits and glasses...I love it, he lets out a huge sigh of satisfaction and fumbles for the lights while muttering about how great that was... I feel accomplished...I sit there for a bit.....I try and regroup; it was indeed a delicious fuck.