Diary Entry #06

Story Info
Diary entries.
885 words
4.83
7.3k
1
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing is so underrated and understated, it's one of those things that keep me going during the week, just remembering them sends me to a whole a other place... driving through L.A. traffic the monotony of it all seems so incongruent, so many places to see so many people to meet but its always the same thing and its always overwhelming, but it grows on you, still, inevitably you wish for an earthquake or a weather system to come through, just to stir things up a bit, just to break up your week in some way or another. Thursdays break my monotony and provide me with a small oasis. Undoubtedly. And without fail. Thursday kisses and fucks are what float about my thoughts during the week. I don't rush through this day like the rest of the week; I savor it and contemplate it, embrace it, and taste it because I know that in a few short hours, after I'm through with my work day, simple things turn extraordinary.

There's nothing that I look forward to more than feeling his cock grow between my fingers, and slowly sliding it in my mouth, my hair was up and I adore that the first thing he does is mess it up and let it down so he can tug and pull it and guide my head with it while I suck on his dick. He's quiet and stoic, during most of the times we fuck, and I enjoy that mysterious concentration, but as soon as my lips touch the head of his dick, he moans quietly and deliciously and hearing it, makes me wet. Even in recalling the moment, I hear him and I feel myself dripping and getting ready to take his cock all over again.

He lays me on his bed and comes over me like a wave of pleasure, his body on top of mine somehow makes me forget how ridiculously cold it is, and before I can think, my legs are perched on his shoulders and he's thrusting in and out of me with a rhythm that changes and I can't figure out but every once in a while I find his cock buried so deep within me that with one swift thrust he makes me yelp, half out of surprise half out of pleasure. And then the rhythm evens out and its constant, over and over in and out and as he thrusts in I move my hips down making each time his dick slides in me feel like he's ramming it in me so unbelievably hard.

He towers over me on his knees and I'm moaning louder with every thrust, and he places his forearm on my neck, and I love feeling dominated like that, and he pins me down that way, and the feeling of not being able to talk or moan refocuses energy in a weird way and each thrust seems more intense, and I love looking up at him as he's so focused on what he's doing. It's sexy. And once he moves his arm and I gasp a bit for air, he spanks me, and it's one thing after another that makes me want to fuck him non-stop for days..

I get caught up in the moment and take his face in my hands and tell him, "Tear my pussy apart..."

And as he starts thrusting faster and harder, I dig my fingers deep into his back and he laughs a little, and pins both of my hands down on my sides. Faster and faster and all I can do is moan uncontrollably as I orgasm, and he keeps going until it settles and once he pulls out having him slide out of me sends me into another orgasm and he sees this as all my muscles start to spasm and in attempt to make it last longer he reaches up and starts sucking on my tits, and biting my nipples. It's a ridiculously satisfying sensation that carries over all through my body up and down my spine and sends me into chills. I feel like there are so many things going on and it only enhances what was already there. Seriously, who has an orgasm EVERY time they get fucked... no one I know, I always thought it was one of those myths.... and so having it become a reality, I feel awesome; it's like each and every time this man so much as touches me, I feel myself starting to get turned on, it's remarkable....

Afterwards as I pass him on my way to get my hair back to its pleasing to the eye state he takes me from behind and kisses me like I've never been kissed, and I feel his lips pressing against the back of my neck and the soft part of my ear that sends chills up my spine and it feels like he's breathing me in, reaching around he grabs my tit and squeezes it and id give anything to just take a few steps to the right and end up back in his bed... I reach around and grab his dick and I close my eyes and I giggle uncontrollably like a school girl caught up in the moment and I love that he makes me feel that way.