Diary Entry #10

Story Info
Diary entry.
1k words
3.43
6.4k
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First dates and first fucks are things you never forget, ever as if engrained in some permanent memory for back up on lonely cold nights or passionate warm mornings. Whatever the case may be its hard for me to distinguish now when passion becomes lust and lust becomes love. I guess it happens at odd hours of the night as I sit and listen to nightingales outside my window. My scrunched up sheets reminders of the amazing afternoon romp that was had. Almost, if not better than the first time his huge cock forced its way into my cunt.

A simple dinner invitation I figured would end in a cuddly kiss goodbye and anticipation of another Sunday afternoon, left me quite speechless after the first few minutes that he walked in the door. I love the way he looks at me, I admit it, it melts me...it's that desire to always want to fuck that I love, and it happens to me to, I can't explain it. As soon as he gets in my field of view I'm already mentally undressing him and picturing this rough ridiculously hot fuck.

The tenderloin is in the oven, and since it's not done just yet, he pulls my hair back and bites my neck. I laugh because I love it. And as he bites down harder, I reach down and grab and tug on the growing mound between his legs. He drags me by my hair to my room, and pushes me down to my knees. I love sucking his cock and watching and feeling it grow in my mouth gets me so incredibly wet its ridiculous. Occasionally I look up and love to see him throwing his head back in pleasure. I know that what I give I receive and in a few short minutes his huge cock will be sliding into me.

He pulls me up by my hair and throws me onto the bed. And as I crawl coyly away he grabs my leg turns me around and spanks me. He grabs my calf and bites down hard. Harder than any other time and the pain gets me even more wet. Then with incredibly sexy force he pulls off my pants and panties. And flings them to the other side of the room, he pushes me to the side of the bed and lays down flat asking me to suck his cock a bit more and I of course lovingly oblige. I take it all the way in my mouth until my lips are touching the base of his cock and the look on his face lets me know that I must be doing an excellent job. He pulls back a bit and I suck on the head of his cock, licking the softest parts and then sucking hard. And at the point where he is rock hard he says,

"get on your back bitch...."

Which I gladly do, and as I spread my legs for him, he enters me with one hard thrust that makes me throw my head back and moan really loud, then he pulls out a bit and another hard thrust and I feel him going deeper inside of me, Then he's relentless, thrusting hard and fast and I can't help but cry out in pleasure and pain. He's thrusting so hard it feels like I'm being ripped in two. I tell him to wait, I feel the pressure building in me and I'm not ready to cum just yet, but he keeps going harder and faster still and I feel the pleasure building. He holds my neck with his big strong hands to keep my face in place and keep my mouth closed, and then all I hear are my bed posts slamming against the wall in a rhythmic song and I have the longest and best orgasm ever. The pressure of his arm falls greater on my chest as he puts his weight into keeping me still and feeling like I'm about to choke only heightens my pleasure. Its as if he knows exactly what buttons to push and how to get me even more turned on at the height of my climax. He releases his grip and I moan out and he slaps me across the face, never once slowing down his thrusts. Still just as hard and steady as when we started. He places both my legs on his shoulders and pushes in even deeper, pushing my legs back as far as they go, I feel them start to tighten, and as I ask him to put them down he holds them up even higher, almost as if he knows that pleasure comes from pain, which I love. The pain becomes the tightness again and I feel a second orgasm coming, I feel a tickle of water down my leg and a burst of energy is released.

He pulls out and I love the feeling both of having him ram his way into my pussy and pull out of it too, both are just as amazing.

He turns and pulls me so that my head is dangling off of the bed and I'm staring directly under his balls and cock as he strokes himself. It's an amazing view. I rub and squeeze my tits together giving him the perfect place to squirt all over. I desperately try to reach up with my tongue and lick his balls but he pulls back and cums right on my neck and mouth. I love the feeling of warm cum dripping on me. He walks away to clean himself up and comes back to help me clean up the delicious mess he made, I've already started by cleaning the cum off my face and licking it up.

And as we both get dressed we agree that 4pm is an excellent time for an afternoon fuck. Even now as I type these words 8 hours later, I look at my bruised legs where he was holding onto and see finger shaped bruises on my neck where he held his grip and I can't help but lavish in the exquisite pain and memories from this afternoon. If other women anywhere have reason to be jealous, it's in the fact that the man I love is seriously one incredible lover.