Diary Entry #12

Story Info
Diary entries.
1k words
5
6.7k
00

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I find myself longing for simple things these evenings, a tall frosty Guinness, a well made grilled cheese sandwich or a straightforward lengthy kiss from the man I love the most. Especially that. But for now since you're cloistered away doing businessy things I keep myself busy with things that are mundane like knitting , cooking, or cleaning and every once in a while out of nowhere I get a bubbly urge in my tummy that I have to control, and those are the nights when I find myself naked and sprawled across my bed with my supply of friendly toys. Of course only because of your absence, clearly if you were here with me right now there would be no reason whatsoever for me to use them, you are undoubtedly superior in every sense of the word.

I start off slow using only the one that fits cozily inside me, that soft vibrating touch only running it over my clit, pulsing the vibration on and off increasing the intensity until I slowly slide it inside me, all the while wishing it was you here with me. And it doesn't take long, the constant hum leading me into several pleasurable moments, each one better than the last. And I get so wet I feel my warm cum squirting and splashing on my thighs with each deep thrust that I send my trusty friend inside me. And you would think that that would be enough to satisfy my evenings but, sadly its not.

Once I turn off my lights and my thoughts of the day are racing and collecting and coming to a close I find myself imagining you right next to me. Warm and delicious and cozy. And your classic stoic silence surrounding me like some warm blanket, would only make me want you more so. Yes, indeed I am a sucker for the strong silent type.and that's exactly what you are. And it's amazing how a simple graze from you has the potential to get me completely wet. I imagine you sliding your warm hands across my body, groping and searching in the dark while you're so close to me I can hear your heart start beating faster and faster as your fingers find the sweet wet spot they were searching for. Delicately fingering away as I softly moan. And I start to feel my whole body tremble as your soft tongue circles around my nipples at the same time. I return the favor by reaching down and stroking the bulge that grows harder and harder in my hand. I can almost taste it, having your stiff cock in my mouth would make me so happy right now. I start to pull and tug at your hard dick which by now is huge, but that doesn't distract you for a minute and besides the soft sighs I hear from you, you keep fingering me, faster and faster and I in turn tug harder and harder and its becoming a lovely synchronized dance, where you give me exactly what I want and in return you receive the same.

But the desire to shove that huge cock in my mouth still lingers and I have to do it. I slowly work my way down and get it right in front of me, its so hard and delicate and now just the simplest touch makes you moan in pleasure. I slowly wrap my fingers around it, taking it in my fist and work it up and down. I guide it towards my mouth my lips wrap around your tip and I can see you squirm from pleasure as I knead your balls with my other hand. I love the feeling of something so soft and tender next to something so hard and firm. I take it deeper into my mouth, and I remember how you told me I was becoming an excellent cocksucker. Oh a girl can dream, but I try and shove it down my throat as far as I can and one of my favorite things is seeing you throw your head back while nervously half laugh and half try to squirm away from so much pleasure. You place your hands on my head now, shoving it in deeper and faster, my tongue coiling itself up and down from your tip to your base, not leaving a single inch untouched or unloved. I love taking in all your cock. I love getting you so worked up that you're in a frenzy to fuck me right after.

And fuck me you do, because once you get incredibly hard you mercilessly pound away at my pussy, thrusting hard and relentlessly, spreading my legs apart and then leveraging them above my head and it only makes the feeling of you cock inside me more intense, somehow you manage to go deeper inside me than I thought was possible and I feel the pressure start to build, I'm getting closer, I'm about to orgasm and somehow without me saying anything you can tell and you thrust even faster than before like some power driven lover, and there's nothing better than hearing and feeling your balls slap against me...and with that I feel myself burst inside. I moan wildly as I cum and you only enhance it but slapping me across my face and covering my mouth. And yes in small pains there are grand pleasures and it makes the moment that much more amazing.

Once I'm done, you pull out quickly still hard as a rock, you lie me down with my face right under your cock, and I wait for another lovely thrill, with a few strokes you're there and I feel your warm cum drench my face, and all over my tits. It's incredible and you take the time to clean me up and still manage to kiss me in such a longing delicate way as if the wild man who was fucking me before doesn't exist. The duality makes my pussy even more wet than I thought possible. Hurry back, I can't wait to spend nights like this with you. Until then my toys will have to do.