Diary For My Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly pulled up from your cunt and said, "Just, get on with it, please, whatever you do!"

I reached for the lube and rubbed it around her asshole. She twitched in reaction to the tingling sensation and opened up slightly. I stuck my little finger in my mouth and then rubbed it around her hole, before gently rubbing some of the lube inside her slightly. I stood up behind her and put my cock up against her ass, spreading my pre-cum around her bumhole and occasionally slipping down to tease the outside of her cunt. My impatience got the better of me and I then thrust deep into her cunt as she let out a loud, "Fuck, yes!" As I banged against her she was forced rhythmically harder against you and you began moaning in time with my thrusts.

By this time I had the tip of my wet index finger inside of her and decided to swap it for my thumb. Shelly flinched, but I was too far gone to care and simply took it out and replaced it with my cock. She let out a deep breath and you looked-up to see what I was doing. With every thrust, Shelly flinched and moaned and just as you looked at her to see if she was okay she said, "Ah, I've, argh, needed, ah, a good, aarrrgh, fucking, ah, for so ahh fucking long!" You smiled at me and asked how it felt.

"It's so fucking tight! It creates an awesome friction every time it goes in... and every time it comes out." I was timing my words to match the thrusts into her and laughed as she continued to gasp with pain and pleasure rolled into one. "It feels like I can get in so deep and really force it in there. You know I love doggy-style, so being able to do all of that, with a much tighter hole, whilst grabbing her arse and thrusting up against her is fucking amazing!"

You were getting lost in the erotic stimulation of seeing your husband fuck another woman, whilst being licked out at the same time. You pulled her head in tighter to increase the pressure on your clit and said to me, "Maybe we'll add that to the list of things for you to do to me next time." With that, you threw your head back and lifted your hips up into Shelly's face. Her fingers had either just found the special spot inside you, or her tongue was driving your crazy. You worked-up a rhythm in time to her four fingers going inside you and rubbed yourself against her tongue, whilst she ate you out with obvious pleasure.

Your breathing increased and your moans were getting louder and shorter. "Oh, shit! Oh, fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

As I got closer to the point of orgasm, I began to grunt and bang against her even harder. She moaned in time and for a split-second I wondered how many of our neighbours could hear the three voices on the verge of orgasm that were brazenly shouting and swearing their pleasure. I pulled out of Shelly just as you threw your body back and screamed, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, YESSSSS!" I shot my load over her ass and back, as you stretched and writhed underneath her, squeezing every last ounce of pleasure from your orgasm.

You giggled and Shelly looked up, got on all fours and crawled up towards you. You both had the biggest smiles on your faces, as you shared a passionate kiss and you said to her, "I'm so glad you came tonight."

You paused and said, "Talking of which..." and shuffled underneath her, to begin tasting the juices that the two of us had produced. As you began licking her out, I quietly sneaked out of the room and headed for the shower. I figured that I better clean up before entering you and decided that it would provide my poor cock with some much-needed rest at the same time. I just knew that watching you pleasure another woman would have my exhausted manhood struggling to get back to the action.

I stood in the shower and smiled to myself as the refreshing water cascaded soothingly down my body. I could not believe what had happened and what was still happening up in my bedroom. I had fulfilled my entire fantasy "Must-Do" list in one night - and it wasn't even my idea! I squirted the shower gel into my hand and gently massaged my tired knob. It ached and felt slightly numb, but I knew that if I concentrated on what you were doing at that moment in time it would still do its best to rise to the occasion. I laughed and said, "You dirty bugger", to my incorrigible penis.

"You've got that right!" said a voice from behind the shower curtain. I felt a breeze and turned around to see you stepping into the shower. "Darling, you haven't been a very good host", you said with a wicked smile. "Shelly was desperate for an orgasm and you've left her all alone and frustrated."

"Hey, don't blame me. I thought you were sorting her out up there."

"Well, I was, but then I thought about you in here lathering yourself up and I just couldn't resist taking a peek." You pushed me against the wall of the shower and said, "So, what are you gonna do about it?"

I raised my hands up and ran them through you hair. I looked you in the eyes and said, "The first thing I'm going to do, any minute now, is fuck my wife."

You smiled, said, "You always could read my mind" and turned your back on me. You then bent over slightly and wiggled your arse against my cock. I could feel the blood pumping in that direction, but it felt too tired and heavy to lift. I began to think that my bravado had just caused me to make a promise that I couldn't keep, when the curtain pulled back again and there stood Shelly.

"Need a hand?" she said, stepping into the shower.

She stood right in front of you, so that you were sandwiched between the two of us and her lips kissed yours gently. Her hands reached right behind you and squeezed my bum. "Shouldn't you be the meat in this sandwich?" she asked. With that, you moved to the side and the two of you faced me, looked straight at my cock and smiled. I looked down to see that it was rising up and wondered just how much more it could take. Shelly stepped forward and pressed her body against mine.

Her hand moved its way down my body towards my cock. She stroked it once and moved further down to caress my balls. She leaned forward and kissed me, whilst I grabbed her tits. I was surprised by how natural they felt, but more surprised by the fact that I suddenly became aware that I was kissing another woman. I had just fucked her in front of you, but apparently my conscience drew the line at kissing her!

Her other hand began to stroke my penis, as she let go of my balls and slid her hand between my legs. Her finger moved up towards my anus and she stopped kissing me, looked me in the eyes and smiled. She said, "Let's see how you like it!" and then stuck her finger straight in my arse. I let out a quick deep breath and the two of you laughed.

You had been touching yourself, but you moved behind Shelly and began kissing her back and stroking her arse. She turned and looked over her shoulder at you and your lips met again. You slid your hand between her legs, as she widened them to allow your fingers to explore her pussy. "I've been telling Shelly all about my plans to torture you." you said. "For instance, I am now taking Shelly back upstairs with me. She is going to cum so loudly that you'll hear it in here, where you will be having a sad little shower all on your own. You are not to wank-off and you are not to come upstairs for at least 10 minutes

The two of you then shared one last passionate snog, with your hands roaming all over each other's bodies. Abruptly, you then stepped out of the shower, grabbed a towel and left the bathroom.

I had no idea what was happening and had no idea how I was meant to respond. I stayed under the water for a few minutes longer, partly enjoying the excruciating frustration of having had such a sensational shower cut short. I then heard a long and loud moan coming from upstairs, sounding like it was never going to stop. I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower, dried myself down and wondered how much of a great show I must have just missed. I dried off and headed back upstairs.

As I entered the bedroom, Shelly was positioning herself to straddle your face. She was facing away from you, though leaning back to stroke your body, whilst you licked her thoroughly. I climbed onto the bed and stuck my tired limp penis inside you. You began rocking your hips towards me and it wasn't long before I was beginning to regain some strength. Shelly then turned around to face me and shifted forward slightly so

that you were now licking her asshole and she was rubbing her own clit. She leaned forward and kissed me again and this time I responded more enthusiastically. I squeezed her breasts firmly, whilst she did the same to you.

Shelly shifted her position so that your tongue found her clit again and she started caressing your chest. I lifted your legs up so that my thighs were against your bum and I could reach deeper inside of you. Shelly's hands travelled down and found your clit and it wasn't long before the three of us were moaning in unison again.

You were the first one to cum and Shelly followed after, helped by your body orgasming and your tongue pushing harder against her. The sight of two women cumming together meant that I stood no chance and soon came inside of you with shouts of pleasure.

The three of us collapsed on the bed, before you jumped-up and said that you were going to get a drink. Shelly followed you and I simply lay their smiling, like an experimenting teenage who'd just received his first blowjob. I had no idea what the two of you were doing, but after 15 minutes you hadn't returned, so I got up to see where you were.

I was just in time to see you in one of my shirts closing the front door and calling out, "See you next week." Shelly called back, "I wouldn't miss it!" And with that she was gone.

You turned to look at me and smiled. "I hope you know what you've got yourself into!" you said with a wink.

I had no idea, but I was pretty sure that I'd enjoy finding out.

12