Diary of a Blackmailed Co-Worker Pt. 02

Story Info
Chrissy finds out her fate is real.
2.1k words
4.28
50.4k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I arrived home I felt safe and secure. Busying myself with dinner, paying bills, and normal activities distracted me from thinking about what transpired at work today. Maybe they will realize risk to themselves, and will decide today's degradation of me was enough?

My husband and I finished dinner I heard the buzz of my phone. When I went to check what the message was, I nearly fell to the floor. I could tell my husband noticed, by his expression of concern on his face. I quickly moved into the living room for more privacy as my eyes welled up with tears. .

The phone number the message came from was not one I recognized. It was a series of pictures, some of the ones I was forced to take that afternoon. When my shock wore off I noticed the text along with the message which read as follows;

"I hope we have your attention, and you realize this is real." Tomorrow we will meet for lunch, and we will go over the rules you have to follow in order to keep your slutty behavior at work a secret."

"For starters we will be telling you what to wear for work each and every day from now on. You will need to buy a new wardrobe but for tomorrow you will wear the following;

"Short skirt at least 8 inches above your knees, and black thigh high stockings. You will wear a white button down shirt with a colored lace bra. The shirt buttons will be far enough down to see the cup of your bra and cleavage. You will also wear bright colored G-string underwear, and boots."

"If you are not dressed exactly as we say, then it's clear you don't understand who is in charge. As you think about your options know this."

"We have a series of pictures and videos of you with the company's logo in the background. There are even lewd pictures of you with pictures of your family in the background. We copied all of your contacts from your phone. We have files containing these pictures, all ready to be sent to your friends, family, coworkers and most important your bosses and the owners. One click and your life changes forever.

"If you doubt our intentions, check the sent text messages from your phone. Once you think this through you have only two choices. One you don't obey loses your reputation, your job, your marriage, and most likely go to jail. Or you will realize we own you, and you need to do everything we tell you from now on. The choice is yours we will know your decision as soon as we see your work outfit tomorrow."

"At lunch we will tell you what the rules are. It will involve dividing your work time fun between the three of us. In case you were wondering, it will include humiliations, more pictures, videos, and various tasks for you that will be of a sexual nature. Enjoy your last night of freedom, tomorrow we own your body."

Those words gave me a chill down my spine and I was wondering how my weak, wobbly legs still kept me standing. I was going to have to allow my staff who I was hired to supervise, use my body for whatever their sick minds could devise. Jake, Missy and Tara, A trio of unlikely people to be working together to blackmail me into submission.

Tara, the ringleader is a raven haired version of me. She is tall, 38DD tits but they are not real like mine. She does not have a formal education, but she is street-smart. She is married to a controlling man, who happens to make a very good living. She is definitely bisexual, and they are swingers who have also to be known as kinky. I met her husband a few times, and he definitely has the hots for me, and Tara is clearly not happy about that.

Missy is much younger, about 26, fat, short, small tits for someone who is 60 pounds overweight and smells badly. She has a college degree, but is lazy and an underachiever. She is married but mostly as a cover, she is clearly mostly a lesbian. Her family is extremely wealthy but very conservative and would disown her if they knew.

Jake is a male version of missy. He is 40 but looks 50. Fat, short 5'5" about 220. Bald, and very unclean. Him even seeing me naked had to be a dream come true for him. I have no doubt unless I do something fast, he will be filling all of my holes with his cock.

I got up for work early trying to get dressed and leave the house before my husband. I dressed exactly like they said I wasn't taking any chances. I have to admit I looked hot, but fir a club not works.

As I was driving to work I received a text telling me all three will be in my office to inspect me. I felt ill; this was really going to happen. As I walked in the building my heart was racing. I wanted to be brave, but with each step closer to my office I get more scared. Then my phone beeped, it was another message.

"When you get to your office, you are to stand in-front of your desk with your ass facing the door. Your hands will be outstretched on the desk, and bend over. Do not move until we get there"

For some reason that text made me move faster. As soon I was in my office the less people will see me dressed like a slut. I closed to door and quickly got into position. I was bent over my desk, and I wasn't facing the door. This scared me, as I was afraid anyone could walk in. And maybe that's what they wanted. I did not dare move; I have come this far let's see what's next. Just then the door opened and I instinctually turned around. That movement was greeted with a stern lecture from Tara.

"Stop right there and don't move." Let's go over some of the rules. "Whenever any of us say freeze, you stop all movements. This means you don't move no matter what we do. Now I want you to walk toward the table, and when I say freeze let's see if you know what to do."

I started walking toward the small conference table, I was told to stop ant put my hands behind my head. I was ordered to freeze. I stopped in place, hands over my head, my mini skirt lifted up, my bra covered were tits poking out of my tight shirt.

It was totally quiet when Gina came over to me and lifted my skirt higher, played with my ass cheeks, and basically molested my body up and down. She slipped her hand under my shirt and bra to play with my nipple. She bent me over a little, and started to slap, rub and basically examine my ass.

The others just stood and watched Me, I'm guessing to see what my reaction would be. When they saw I didn't move, they all joined in. All three were exploring all parts of my body. Tears were streaming down my face as I was being touched in all my private places. My tits were squeezed, and poked, my skirt lifted and just as Tara did, and Missy and Jake examined my body.

Tara pulled all of them off me, and I was somewhat relieved. My relief was short lived however, as I was ordered to strip. I hesitated for a second, until I saw the evil stare from Tara. As I started to unbutton my shirt, I could feel their eyes staring as if they were in disbelief themselves.

Missy started filming my degradation as Tara was fumbling through my purse. Jake was close by touching each part of my body as I was forced to disrobe.

When I was down to just my bra, thong, and stockings, I stopped. Again I looked over at Tara. Seeing her evil grin, I knew she wanted me totally naked. I unhooked my bra and let it fall to the floor. Missy picked up my clothes and locked them in my desk. I was mortified now, standing in my office topless, and fearful someone would walk in.

Then I was ordered to freeze again. I didn't move a muscle as Tara pulled my thong down to my knees. Jake came from behind me and was groping my tits, and grinding my ass with his obvious erect cock. Then he ran his hands from my tits to my pussy. Putting his fingers in, rubbing my clit and pulling at my pubes. I was totally humiliated and scared. Tara stepped back to take pictures of us, carefully not to show Jakes face.

Next all three of the coworkers, were examining my body like I was a used car. They were, pinching my nipples, slapping my ass, spreading my pussy lips, and all the while, I sheepishly stood there and took it. Missy even opened my mouth and to see how many fingers they could get in. I could see Tara taking pictures again, with my own phone, wondering what that was all about.

Tara taking charge again said, "Ok guys, stop and pull back for now." She looked me directly with her cold uncaring eyes, and told me" wherever I puts your hands or position you, stay in place, and not move."

At least for the moment I was allowed to put my aching arms back down. At this point I was ordered to pose in different positions. First on all fours, my tits hanging down, I was ordered to crawl around the office. Every time I passed one of them I was greeted with a slap on the ass, or my tits. Next ordered to sit down, my legs were spread, and I was ordered to play with my pussy. All the while the camera phones were snapping away, and taking video.

They had me stand up, lean on my desk as they took shots of my ass, made me reach around and finger my asshole. At one point Missy forced my legs apart and was fingering my pussy. She then brought her fingers to my mouth and made me lick them like a lollipop.

The next pose was behind my desk and into my office chair to pretend like I was working naked. All the time the phones, including mine were taking video, and pictures. The company logo, as well as my family pictures was clearly in view.

The very last thing they made me do was hold up a picture of my husband I had on my desk. They made me pose in humiliating positions with his picture. For example, between my legs, in between my tits, even me licking the picture. I couldn't even cry, because I was ordered to smile in every picture.

As they looked like they were finally ready to leave, Missy unlocked the drawer gave me all my clothes back except my thong. Tara took my car keys and money from my wallet. I was allowed to dress, and for the first time all day I felt I wasn't going to get caught.

"Alright Chrissy, Tara said, we will meet for lunch and discuss the rules. What we did this morning was just the beginning. If you play along and be a good girl you will have nothing to worry about. If you disobey in any way, we will email all the pictures and videos to your friends, family and of course your bosses. You will be looked at as a sex offender, a pervert and cheater at the very least."

"Your body now belongs to us; we will do whatever we want to you. Your tits, pussy, ass and mouth are ours to play with either together or individually."

"We will take your car to lunch, you will pay, and we will be exposing you in public to show our control. Make no mistake about it, you are our play toy."

As they started to walk out Tara threw me my phone, and some hot red lipstick. I was told to always wear slutty red lipstick. Jake grabbed me and gave me a long passionate kiss. I felt paralyzed, stunned and used. Thoughts were flying through my head, I expected, Jake would want to fuck, and blowjobs at the very least.

The girls were known bisexuals and me being straight, the fact I may have to please them sexually was disgusting. However, the unknown stuff was what scared me the most, and what did Tara mean by exposing me in public? I thought to myself just play along until I could figure a way out. There's always a way out, right?