Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We remain in this pose for long minutes. Eventually he collapses against my back and his face rests on my shoulder blade. Finally he pulls me onto my side and I spoon back against him with his arms wrapped around me. We repose for long minutes, and unseen by the spectators, his cock slips out of my rectum and I feel it pressed between my ass cheeks. I have not climaxed and my cock remains jutting out from my belly, throbbing and leaking my juice onto the bed. The lights above the bed go off and there is a spontaneous burst of applause from the spectators and many gasps and murmurs of enthusiastic approval.

Eventually we leave the bed and I see officer B waving us over to a door he is standing in front of. We grab our clothes, enter a spacious bathroom, the door closes, and the spectacle is over. Officer B is exultant, 'great, you guys were great, kid I knew you would be great, what a show'. He tells us that there is a bidding war for private sessions and that he will be back shortly. He leaves the room and it is Ted and I. He looks at me and he is all business. 'Nice work, you were perfect'. We take turns showering and we both dress. He gives me a package of Viagra and advises that I take it. It will help you he tells me as he swallows his. And that is the end of it as we both wait for B to return. Ted speaks not a word.

12