Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am groaning in undisguised pleasure as I suck on the glory hole cock. I can taste the essence of him, a slight salty nutmeg flavor. His organ is a full girth and I feel the strain on my jaws from my extended oral work. I begin a rapid flicking of my tongue on the sweet spot of the organ, just under the head. I immediately feel the organ provide a dramatic stiffening as the pleasure of this reaches the owner's brain. I continue for another moment and I feel him spurt a powerful blast of semen into my mouth. This is followed quickly by another and then another huge squirt of cum into my mouth. I engulf the organ and squeeze the shaft in my mouth. I feel him pulsing out the remainder of his ejaculation, the pleasure of this all too clear from the rapturous sounds of emanating through the wall. The organ seems alive in my mouth with continuous pulsing throbs. His organ bathes in his semen, cradled in my tongue. He withdraws after just a moment of repose and I am left with a mouthful of his semen and a mixture of saliva and male cum drooling down my face.

My companion turns my head back toward his cock and with both hands on my head, makes clear his intent to resume his mouth fuck exercise. I barely have a chance to swallow my mouth full of semen when the long cock of my companion slides into my mouth. He resumes his vigorous mouth fuck, thrusting energetically, his organ rapidly fucking in and out of my mouth. His heavy sack of balls are vigorously bouncing on my chin as he mouth fucks. I have my hands on his hips and I can feel him shaking in the pleasure of this. My lips are pressing firmly on the cock shaft, thus providing the maximum intensity. I note that he begins fucking more deeply into my mouth with the cock head sliding in and out of my throat. I time the thrusting as best I can to take small breathes. But then he holds my head, stops thrusting, and presses his long organ into my throat. He holds my head and I feel the cock head and then the shaft sliding into my throat. I concentrate mightily to avoid a gag reflex and then I find my face pressed into his belly. His cock is pulsing madly in my throat, the pleasure clearly fully upon him.

He half withdraws so that I can get several breathes. I feel him wait. And then he holds my head and presses his shaft back into my throat. He holds my head there, my face pressed firmly into his belly, his cock shaft imbedded deeply in my throat. I feel his hips thrusting in the inevitable male drive to get it a fraction of a nanometer further in. I hear him groaning in undisguised ecstasy. I can well appreciate the dilemma of the long cock, the never ending problem of getting it all the way in. But in this case, he has found a cooperative receptacle. The organ throbs and pulses in my throat. He partially withdraws again, holding my head with the cock half in my mouth, and I draw several ragged breathes. I caress the underside of the shaft with my tongue, flicking on the sweet spot again and again.

And then I slide my hands over his hips, grasp both his ass cheeks, and pull him to me. I hear him groan as his cock slides into my throat. I am pulling on his hips, straining to hold the length of him in my throat, my face pressed into his belly. I feel his hands on my head. I press his hips back and then pull forward, urging that he deep fuck into my throat. He immediately begins rapidly fucking, holding my head, and slamming his belly against my face, his cock shaft sliding in and out of my throat. His hips are thrust forward and it is clear that this is not going to last a moment. This certainty is brought to an immediate reality when he slams his cock fully into my throat a final time, grasps my head in a death grip, and I feel his organ pulse, and pulse, and pulse again, the semen bursting out of the end of his cock and flowing down my throat. He is gasping loudly and his entire body shuddering in the pleasure of the moment. I wait as long as I can before pushing back to get a ragged breath. I then kneel there in front of him, half his cock in my mouth, the remainder of his ejaculation flowing onto my cradling tongue.

At long last he withdraws and staggers backward, leaning on the wall for support. His great cock is now drooping down in spent relief. I look up at him and see that his eyes are closed and his chest is heaving in great shuddering gasps. For a moment I fear the fellow may be having a heart attack. I turn and begin to rise when I see that the glory hole is again filled. I hesitate for a moment as my cock frenzy has finally subsided. But here it is before me, a yearning full cock thrust through the glory hole. I could stand and leave. Or I could lean forward and spend an extra five minutes providing a social relief to the owner of this lovely organ, and truth be told, an additional pleasure to myself.

I lean forward and slide my lips over the cock head. I tease the head with my lips and tongue, caressing softly and licking the delicate head of the organ. I feel the shaft clench and we are both lost to the moment; the cock in front of me, and myself to the cock sucker's paradise of yet another hard shaft and full balls. I slide my lips up and down on the shaft while caressing, licking, and flicking my tongue on the sweet spot. It matters not to me now that the moment be prolonged. My jaws are tired from the extended exercise. But I cannot pass up an offered erection when the pleasure of the receiver and the giver are so easily satisfied. I continue my ministrations on the glory hole cock for several minutes, my lips paying constant admiring homage to the splendid shaft protruding through the glory hole. Eventually I feel the unmistakable sensation of stiffening shaft, the owner however he might wish to prolong the exercise, eventually gives in to the inevitable of the soft warm mouth providing a repository for his seed. And so it is this time like hundreds of times before, the cock provides a sudden swelling rigidity and a second later spews out a mighty blast of semen. The gasps and oaths of pleasure emanating from the other side of the wall only add testimony to the pleasure received as the cock completes the ejaculation.

I rise, the last exercise having lasted not four minutes. I quickly restore order to my clothes and turn to depart the room. I note as I walk out the door that my depleted companion is leaning back on the seat in the booth, obviously completely spent. And As I depart, I note that there is yet another cock thrust through the glory hole. What a place I reflect.

The day and the class come to an end and Paul and I have dinner together. We depart tomorrow to return to our lives and so it is likely that these hours tonight are the last we will ever share together. It is a truism in my experience that there is no easier or more relaxed intimacy than that shared by two men who have sucked each other off. And so it is that Paul and I, having shared that act each on the other several times in the past few days, converse on all matter of cock, cock pleasure, and the pleasures and delights of being hard while enjoying prolonged cock pleasure. As we both enjoy porn, each of us entertains the other with tales of prolonged wanking while watching porn including details of technique, porn interests, and memorable scenes.

Eventually we are back in our room with interests fortified by the arousing conversation and the excellent wine. Without preamble we both undress. He is half full and I am in a similar state. Without touching him I descend in front of him. I am kneeling, my face inches from his organ. He begins to swell in anticipation of what is to follow. I watch the shaft stiffen and find that my own is following a similar course. And then he is full in front of me, his erection the manifestation of male power. There is nothing remarkable about his organ, being average in both length and girth. But there is nothing more mesmerizingly beautiful than an erect male organ and I am thoroughly enjoying the spectacle before me. He clenches, the organ bobs a bit, and I am lost. I lean forward, on my knees, intending to perform my supplication in the way males do. I touch my lips on the tip of his cock and the sensation of his maleness wafts over me, the sexual energy palpable, the strength of him there demonstrably before me, unmistakable.

I slide my lips over the head of his cock and we both murmur a mixture of awe and pleasure. Though I have performed this very act hundreds of times before, I never tire or loose the sense of splendor of taking the organ of another in my mouth. This supplication is merely a preamble for what I have in mind to follow so I am in no rush. Rather, this is a ritual and I perform my part. I hold him in my mouth for long moments, no part of us touching except for his rigid cock in my mouth. I squeeze gently on it as I hold it in my mouth, my tongue cradling the shaft. He leaks a bit and I get a rush of the taste of him. I feel him clench and I find this so voluptuous that I clench myself in sympathetic enjoyment, untouched my organ rock hard, bobbing between my legs, my balls hanging down and touching the floor. I open my mouth so that he is inserted but not touching, and then close and squeeze again on his shaft. More leakage and the essence of him floods my brain.

I release him and stand and we are face to face, both of our cocks standing tall between us. We are both looking down at the two organs and it is a breathtaking sight to behold. Two rock hard cocks bobbing between us, beckoning the two of us to a joining. Paul descends in front of me and takes my cock in his mouth. As I did, he supplicates, holding my shaft in his mouth, gently squeezing it, clearly making no effort to arouse beyond the act of demonstrating his submission. Although I am in no danger of a premature conclusion, I find the visual before me intoxicating. I put my hands on his head, slide my fingers through his hair, and push my hips forward. I can feel his throat on the head of my cock. I pause to let him take a breath. I see him strain to look up at me with his mouth full of my organ. I pull on his head and slide into his throat. I hear him emit a strangled gasp as my shaft slides into his throat. I hold his head tightly and press his face against my belly. I feel his chin press on my hanging balls. I hold his head there for a few moments, enjoying the electrifying vision and sensations. I revel in my demonstration of power over my supplicant.

I push back his head and withdraw my hips. My cock bobs in the air between us, slick from his mouth, and it is over. We both retire to the bed. Although we have not discussed this, I suggest without words a sixty-nine to which my companion readily joins. And thusly we lie on the bed together, each of us mouth to cock, connected in that most sublime of male joining. For my part, I enjoy the sixty-nine at any time with either sex. And so it is that I am rock hard and find Paul so as well. I reflect again with his full cock brushing against my face that the male organ has no equal for mesmerizing power. I engulf his organ in my mouth taking care to feather my lips on the shaft, a soft teasing caress of my lips far down the shaft. I feel Paul's mouth on my own organ and I sigh in blissful pleasure. We are on our sides and I lift his leg over my back, performing the same operation with my leg. And we cock suck together. What more heavenly experience can there be?

We are in no rush and cooperate together, unspoken, in the way only males can enjoy sex. We each heat and cool, prolonging the experience each in our own way but mutually shared in our coupling. I employ at intervals the most intensely vigorous cock sucking, alternating with the most delicate and sublime teasing caress. And between these and countless other techniques bring his conclusion near the point of no return only to allow it to fade. His lovely balls are a constant source of entertainment as I caress the skin with my fingertips and fingernails, and gently squeeze, and twist the sack to my infinite enjoyment. Paul is having a similar feast on my organs, each of us experiencing and enjoying the creative techniques of the other. Occasionally for each of us there is the rapid withdrawal as a conclusion approaches dangerously near the brink. How else to characterize the scene other than cock suck paradise as the minutes become lost in the hazy delight of mutually given and received pleasure.

Occasionally we roll together, I on my back with his organ fucking down into my mouth, and then the reverse, with Paul under me and I vigorously fucking my cock down into his welcoming maw. I fall into a rhythm of the most intense vigorous fucking into his mouth followed by an abrupt withdraw just before I would climax. I rise up on my knees to prevent access to my organ and wait until control returns, my rock hard shaft towering over his face, oily leakage streaming down from the tip of my cock. When I have control back, I drive back into his mouth and resume my savage mouth fuck, encouraged by his hands on my ass cheeks urging me on. And then we roll over so that he can repeat the same exercise, my hands gripping his ass cheeks, encouraging the most vigorous thrusting of his cock into my mouth. We both of us are lost in the sighs and moans of ecstatic pleasure as the voluptuous expression of every cock sucking fantasy is realized with a willing partner and the time and freedom to fully enjoy the moment. We suck, suckle, tease and caress each other's cock and balls as though the moments were meant to go on forever.

Alas no moment goes on forever. I find myself on my back with Paul vigorously thrusting his cock onto my mouth and throat. His thrusting becomes frantic and I wonder if he will climax or withdraw and attempt to cool one more time. Meanwhile his lips are tightly gripping my shaft and I am thrusting madly up into his mouth. He jerks his hips away from me and I look up to see his cock clenching madly above me. The shaft is wet from my mouth and a long oily stream is emanating from the tip and streaming down on my face. The sight is so intoxicating that I moan in delight watching his throbbing organ and heavy balls swing in the air. I thrust my hips up and fuck my cock enthusiastically into his mouth. I resolve that I am going to climax and begin thrusting frantically. Abruptly Paul withdraws his mouth from my organ and I shout out my frustration, my cock banging madly on my belly as I thrust, saliva and leakage flying.

We roll on our sides and both of us re-engage on the hard organs before us. I swallow his cock and use my hands to press on his ass cheeks, crushing my face against his pubic bones. I feel him clenching in my throat. Paul takes my organ in his mouth and presses his lips on the shaft just below the head. A rapturous eroticism floods my brain and I begin frantically thrusting, the need to climax the load of semen out of my balls an almost painful urgency. I can feel my semen rapidly approaching a boil and I know that I am going to explode my semen in his mouth. I have my hands gripping his ass cheeks and I withdraw for rapid breaths. I ram my mouth back on his organ and slide it into my throat. I feel him clenching. I slide a finger between his ass cheeks , find his hole, and slide in up to the knuckle. I press on his prostrate and the effect is both immediate and electrifying. I feel his entire body go rigid, his cock clenches and holds the clench, becoming like steel in my mouth and throat. I press on the prostrate and he screams and ejaculates out his semen in rapid powerful bursts. As I feel the semen blast out of his organ, I join in the orgiastic exercise and spray my juice into his mouth, his lips pressing strongly on my shaft as I climax in a blinding rapture. We each hold the other tightly as we complete our ejaculations, semen filling the other's mouth, the powerful contractions only slowly diminishing for each of his.

Finally it is over and we both lie quietly, each holding the other's organ in semen filled mouths, soaking in the deposited ejaculation. The languor of this embrace is intoxicating as we each gently squeeze the slowly diminishing organ of the other, the shafts bathing in the soft warm repository of saliva and male cum. We each gently squeeze the balls of the other, the effect to force the last drop of semen through the softening shafts. We each sigh in voluptuous pleasure and caress with our hands, reassuring the other that there is no rush to end the eroticism of this embrace.

Only after long moments do we each withdraw. I roll on my back and slide his semen around in my mouth. His cum has a slightly salty nutmeg flavor. I find the taste of his semen a savory delight. As I lay there enjoying his cum, I almost regret my empty balls and consequent soft organ. I eventually swallow his semen and the experience is over, save for the lingering aftertaste of his cum in my mouth. I swallow several more times, enjoying the taste of him and reflect yet again on the delight of cock sucking, truly one of the delights in life and this experience tonight a supremely pleasurable example.

We are off the next morning, each of us packed for departure. The morning class session passes quickly and the airport arrival draws to a close my relationship with Paul. We bid each other a farewell handshake, the casualness of the touch belying the intimacy that we have shared.

12