Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I observe to my new companion that he appears to be more than ready. His response is an unspoken push on my shoulder, the meaning and implication all too clear. But then, that is what I am here for. I descend and have a look at my companion's contribution to my hobby book. His specimen is rather ordinary, and by that no criticism is intended. The shaft is a lovely straight article, entirely ordinary in length and somewhat hefty in girth; in all ways, a splendid possession. I lean forward and engulf the shaft. I feel him clench in my mouth, a reassurance of shared interest. I begin cock sucking on the organ, sliding my mouth briskly up and down on the shaft. The room fills with the sounds of the wet noisy cock suck, my efforts not at all intended to preserve or extend the event.

I continue my efforts energetically, cock sucking with enthusiasm. My companion joins in with heartfelt sounds of pleasurable gratification. I withdraw and wrap my hand around the shaft and pump vigorously, wiping the slobber off of my chin with my other hand. I look at the lovely shaft in my hand, no finer or more arousing sight than an erect male organ. I take the head of his cock back in my mouth and continue pumping on the shaft. I am making my own enthusiastic noise by now as I pump on the shaft. I caress and suck on the head of his cock. The feel of the cock head in my mouth is voluptuous and I lick and suckle while all the time continuing my hand pump.

I release my hand from the shaft and resume cock sucking, my head bobbing vigorously, my lips sliding up and down the length of the shaft. I feel the head of his cock press at the entrance of my throat and I hear my companion grunting above in the pleasure of the cock suck. I slow my work and take a mouthful of his shaft in my mouth. I squeeze my mouth repeatedly on the organ, the taste of his skin and the essence of him flooding my senses. I press against the shaft, the somewhat large head of the organ making itself known as I slide it into my throat. I slide slowly on and off the shaft, the cock head penetrating in and out of my throat. My companion bellows out his pleasure in soulful exclamations. I resume energetic cock sucking for another few minutes and I feel him begin to shake as his crisis draws inevitably near to hand. I hesitate for a moment, take a deep breath, and push forward again. I feel the cock head slide into my throat and I fight to retain control with the oversize penetration.

I feel him shake violently, the crisis apparently all too close. I grab his hips and pull, my face pressing into his belly. I feel his cock clenching in my throat. The sensation is beyond description and I throb in sympathetic arousal. I slam my face into his belly several times, throat fucking the organ. And then I hear a great gasp and feel a burst of semen in my throat. I would like to take his entire ejaculation in my throat so aroused am I by the experience. But I am desperate for a breath and reluctantly withdraw his cock from my throat, taking ragged gasps while his organ continues to spew out his semen into my mouth. I squeeze my mouth on the cock shaft as the ejaculation continues and then eventually comes to a conclusion. And then we repose together, my mouth full of his ejaculated semen, the cock resting in the cradle of my tongue, the empty balls hanging down, the owner breathing hoarsely. In short, the sublime experience of the cock sucker.

He withdraws and staggers backward, leaning against the wall, breathing heavily. I rise and swallow the remainder of his semen, his manhood now manifestly mine. I decide I have had enough for the day and will leave, assuming I can make it through the gauntlet out in the hall. My companion gathers himself and following a great exhalation of relief, opens the door and exits. I follow, ignoring the stares and obvious solicitations as I make my way to the exit stairway. And then I am homeward bound, my hobby enjoyed thoroughly for the day but now concluded and anonymously behind me.