Diary of A Conference

Story Info
She writes to you, following orders.
3k words
3.67
13.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
154 Followers

This is a week long diary of a new sub to her dominant. The relationship is long distance and online but she obeys his instructions. Upon being told that she is going away to a conference for a weekend, the sub receives instructions. The instructions are to find men, every night, strangers all, no man twice in a row and no man to stay in her room all night.

Sunday

Worked until midday then left for the conference. A long drive, which just left me desperate for a shower and something to eat. Booked into the hotel – very posh, food wonderful and bathroom has a bidet which I made use of very quickly and brought myself to a violent orgasm twice, once with the water directed at my ass and once at my cunt. Very nervous about carrying out your orders for the week, not really sure if I can do it as I am really not an exhibitionist but tend to sit quietly out of the way and watch the world go by, but I said I would and a couple of drinks should cure me of any problems – I hope! Going down to dinner and then into the bar now, long dress, bra and no panties, here goes nothing.............

Sunday 0400hrs(ish)

OH MY GOD – I did it!! You would have been so proud of me, SO proud. I had dinner which was lovely and then went and sat in the bar while the girls went off and did the sauna etc. Had a couple of drinks and set my sights on an older man, and I DO mean OLDER.

I was sat out of the way completely, in a corner where I did not think anyone could see me and read my magazine, legs propped up on the table open, with my skirt raised just high enough to let the cool air underneath to feel it hit my clit, just simply getting used to the idea. I looked up at one point and this guy was watching me, whether he could see my cunt I don't know but he was watching me. so I looked up and smiled and mouthed the question 'married?' at him.

He shook his head and held his ring finger up as if to prove the point, he really was older, I would put him about 65 which is WAY above my usual limit but he was good looking and did not really look he age unless you took the time to look.

When he said no I suddenly got very bold and hooked my skirt up further and from the look on his face I KNOW he got the view I wanted him to get. There was no one else in the bar tonight, I don't think there are very many staying at the moment.

Full of booze I decided to go one further I put my magazine down and pulled my dress up to my waist and dipped my fingers into my cunt. Opening my legs wide I started to play with my clit and thought 'well if he does not like it he can walk away' he didn't, he stood with his eyes glued to my cunt, a small smile on his face and then came over to me and asked me if I was horny, needless to say I was so full of booze that I just giggled!

He sat opposite me without asking and just watched me as I put my fingers back in my cunt and played with my clit and then fingered my cunt deeply. After a couple of minutes I just simply looked up at him and asked him if he wanted to fuck me, that it was one night only and if he said no I would just simply move on.

He said yes and I made my excuses to people and made my way up to my room, with him following a couple of minutes later. When he knocked on the door I nearly backed out again but then thought about pleasing you and opened it and let him in. He came through the door and introduced himself as Paul and just pulled my skirt up over my hips and stuck his fingers in my cunt and flicked my clit, before I had even shut the door!!! He pulled me into the room by my cunt and told me to lie on the bed, then as I was doing so asked me if I had ever had a master! You should have felt the pride in my heart when I told him I had one and that I was carrying out his orders right now.

He took his tie off and made to tie my hands together with them, I freaked I'm afraid, I cannot trust anyone but you with that, I had always previously thought that but tonight proved it. He asked me if you treated me badly which was why I would not be tied up – if you could have seen the look on my face you would have burst out laughing at the look of indignance on it as I gave him a firm no.

He asked me what your orders were and I saw no reason not to tell him so I did. No man twice and no man in my ass or overnight – I know you rescinded that one but I do not want a man here overnight. He told me that he would not break your rules and he did not. He did eat my cunt though and very well, he had a very long tongue too!!

After he had eaten me he moved up my body and slid his cock in my cunt, then got hold of my legs and pushed them right back over me, I thought I was going to suffocate! He really hammered my cunt and after a few minutes turned me on my face and fucked me from behind, his dick was long but narrow and hit rock bottom with every stroke making me moan loudly. He called me a good bitch and I have to say that he knew what to say and drove me nuts doing it, you were on my mind all the time as he called me a bitch and told me how good my cunt was, that my master should be very proud of his slave being so good and letting other men use her.

He made me cum 3 times and when he came it was all over my back which he then licked off!! He then spent the last 2 hrs with me just finger fucking and licking my cunt, nothing more, he never fucked me again and I never sucked him off although I did make a move to more than once. He brought me off another 7 times and then he simply got dressed and left. He did leave a message for you though which was that your slut is a good slave and that her tight whore cunt is useful and that you should give me away more often.

Well I am going to make use of the bidet again before I go to bed – I have a LONG day tomorrow and I am not sure I will survive on about 3 hrs sleep but we shall see.

Monday

Well I did ok but my head is buzzing! There are only about 20 guests in the hotel and 9 of them are our party so it does not leave me much to play with but I will see what I can do – going for dinner and then to look around for a play toy.

Monday 3 am

I think I may have broken a rule already but I am not sure. Paul came and found me and said that he wanted to come to my room again but not fuck me which I did not see a problem with to be honest. What he did want to do was watch his 17 year old son fuck me. He then explained that his son was a virgin and that he could not think of anyone better than my slut cunt to break his sons cherry! I said yes ok straight away and I must admit I was really turned on by the thought of a 17 year old virgin fucking me.

I had dinner and made my way up to my room pleading a headache and work to do and then waited. About 30 mins later a knock on the door and I opened it, there stood Paul and his son hovering behind him, looking a little sheepish, as he came through the door he simply said hello slut and pulled my nipple and then introduced his son as Jon.

When they got in the room he told his son that I was to be used in any way he wanted to and that the only thing he was not allowed to do was fuck my ass. Jon grinned and said ok and then just looked at me and blushed so I made the first move and went over to him and rubbed his cock through his trousers, which had the immediate effect I wanted. I stripped Jon of his clothes while Paul did the same to me and then I got on the bed and lay with my legs wide open so that Jon could see my cunt. It was so funny watching Jon look to his father for the ok, he just nodded and told him that I was his and took a seat to watch.

Jon went to move over me and enter me straightaway, but dad did not like that and I suddenly became a sex lesson as Paul instructed his son on how to eat pussy, coming to kneel by the bed and watch his son, telling him where to go and what to do. Jon really did not need much direction after the first moan left me as Paul just told him to keep licking until the moans got louder and louder! Jon made me cum once with his tongue and then his father told him it was time to fuck me.

He moved over me and fucked me very very quickly, he came very quickly but I was expecting it so it was not really a problem. Paul then told him to kneel over me and for me to sit up and lick him clean and then suck him hard again, his cock tasted good covered in my cum and his and I sucked him hard quite quickly – one good thing about the young! He is not built like his dad he was nice and thick and filled me well.

Paul then asked him once I had sucked him hard again what he wanted to do to me next and Jon said he wanted to fuck me from behind. Paul told him he could but reminded him he was not allowed to have my ass. I turned over and bared my wet cunt to him and reached down and started to rub my clit while Jon and his dad watched. He then moved in behind me and slid his thick cock in my cunt slowly and deeply, which made me moan loudly, he then fucked my cunt hard until I was screaming for him to do it harder.

Paul told him that if he thought he was going to cum he was to pull out of me or stop so that he could prolongue it, at which point I screamed that I did not want him to stop, Pauls reply "shut the fuck up whore, you get what you are given"

I told him to fuck off and called him a cunt. He then came up by my face and leaned in close telling me that he would shut me up himself, opened his fly and pulled out his hard cock. He knelt on the bed in front of me and pressed it against my lips. I just opened greedily and sucked him hard, making him moan straight away and he started to fuck my mouth really hard making me gag, telling me to relax and take it like a good slut while telling his son to fuck me hard.

Fuck they went to town on me, both of them fucked me really hard, slam fucking my mouth and cunt in time with each other, I could not stop moaning I was so horny. They came together, one in my mouth one in my cunt and the combination of them made me cum immediately.

Jon withdrew from my cunt and Paul withdrew from my mouth and they changed positions so that I could lick Jon clean again. I thought Paul was going to fuck my cunt but he didn't, what he did do was eat his own sons cum out of my cunt along with my cum, until I came again.

We all collapsed onto the bed and the pair of them were either side of me suckling on my nipples and playing with my cunt until I came again.

They left about an hour ago now, Jon thanked me and Paul called me a good slut and apologised to you for going the same place twice, when you had given me the orders not to and said he hoped my punishment would be suitable. BUT – he did not fuck my mouth last night only tonight, and yes he did eat my cunt two nights in a row but I did enjoy it and will take whatever penance my master requires of me.

Going to bed now – lie in in the morning, but the next 2 days are going to be really busy. I love you and I miss you like hell, the fucking is good fun but its not you, my lover, my friend, my master.

Tuesday

Did not go in until lunch time, spent all morning writing up my coursework book and confusing myself to hell, but I did it and if I do not pass I am going to be seriously pissed, this is an international qualification and I want it, not only that I want to pass it with a higher mark than the girl who got my job, mean and nasty as that may be but I have to prove to myself that I am more than capable of doing that job even if they did see fit to give it to my assistant.

Have come back to the hotel and made use of the bidet again, it's a shame I cannot fit one in my bathroom at home, they are very useful!

Well I have been in the shower and am dressed for dinner, this hotel is amazing and the food is incredible, so much so that I really must get my ass into gear when I get home and drop a bit more weight again.

Lets go and see if I can find someone to play with, more later.

Tuesday 3:50am

Oh boy did I find someone! The Maitre D no less!! His name was Theo and he is Italian and speaks about 8 languages and looks a little like Robert De Niro. He had been very friendly all evening and made a joke at one point, a slight innuendo, which I replied to by asking him laughing what time he got off. He jokingly said 11pm and went his way.

I went to bed about 10:30 having been worn out by doing too much brain powering and was about to settle into bed when there was a soft knock at the door. I just thought it was one of the girls and had written the night off as a non productive sex night and got up and answered it.

Well there stood Theo smiling, whilst I stood there with my mouth open! I invited him in and came in. He was very sweet, he did not have sex with me, he insisted that we do things at his pace and we did, he only fucked me once but he did not fuck me, he made love to me, slowly. He made me think of you constantly, wishing that as good as it was, that it were you not him.

He made love to my body not my mind though, my mind was not his to have, it was yours. He kissed every single inch of my body, ate my cunt and made me cum, then fucked my cunt, starting slowly and getting faster until I came, then he came right after me, filling my cunt with cum. I so wanted it to be you, this one touched me and I felt guilty.

He wanted to stay for a while but I would not let him, that's not to say I did not want him to, I did, but I did not want him to stay, I wanted you to. So he lay and held me, a warm body behind my own.

You were right, I do need to be held occasionally and tonight was one of those times, although I still felt and feel guilty that it was not you and that it was nice and I liked it. He left about 20 minutes ago.

I am going to bed now to dream of you. I miss you so much, I want you and I need you.

Wednesday

Well what a day from hell, we have done nothing but study and I am dead beat. Its 9:30pm and I am calling it a day and going to my bed, although whether I will sleep or not is another matter, my head is buzzing and I miss you so much it hurts. I have purposely not looked for anyone tonight, I could not even give my worst never mind my best. We have our exam tomorrow and then should be home by tea time.

I hope that I fulfilled all my orders for you. As always my wish is your command0.

Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
154 Followers