Diary of a Curious Young Man

Story Info
Surveillance can be a good thing, right?
8.2k words
4.27
18.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Halin24
Halin24
82 Followers

This story is a bit different since it is supposed to be excerpts from a diary. I have never actually written one myself although I have tried a few times (turned out I had nothing to say...). In other words it might not be how you would have done it.

Regarding realism: don't bother to complain about the stupidity of some details like camera placement. I know, but it is fiction after all and Big Brother might see you more often than you think...

My first try in this category (I usually end up in Romance).

Halin24

*****

March 10th, Monday

Started my new job today. Not a very exciting first day, a lot of info, trying out work clothes and the likes. The boss at HR almost made me fall asleep with her rambling, but what a body! Pity she is a bit too old, forty or so, but she dress like fifteen. Tight top and short skirt that showed quite a bit.

I got a name tag with my title: 'Surveillance Expert'. Bullshit, I'm a janitor with responsibility for the offices. Sure, the surveillance cameras are my responsibility too but they are automatic and saves everything to a hard-drive for two weeks. Doesn't have to be an 'Expert' to take care of that.

But damn, what a body she's got!

March 11th, Tuesday

My first real day at work, really working I mean. Ran around the main office fixing problems. I can't believe how stupid some people are. One of the girls complained that her computer didn't work and she had so much to do! The stupid bitch hadn't turned on the screen, so I did it for her and said it made things easier if the power was on.

'But I never turn it off, ever! Can't with these nails, you see.'. Her claws were inch-long and painted in five colours. Must take a while to do but how the hell can she use the keyboard with them?

Sat in my office after lunch. Yeah, I have an office... in the basement, all by myself. The controls for the surveillance is down there too, guess it is the only reason why I have an office at all. The system is cool, I have six screens and a computer, and can show pictures from six cameras at once or from one camera using all screens. Looks like HD cameras, I put one in the main office up on all screens at once and had no problem identifying the bitch with the nails. Could even zoom in on her face: she's not that good with make-up it seems, her eyebrows had three colours.

March 12th, Wednesday

Long-nails did it again. She couldn't understand why her screen was turned off, she was sure she hadn't done it. I got an explanation though. I heard a rumour that the night guard turned all the screens off on his first round. Asked the head of HR about that, after all I am the 'Surveillance Expert' so why not show her that I know what is happening?

Her name is Patricia by the way but demands that we call her Miss Shaw. Anyway, she told me it was a new thing to save energy and also reduce heating in the office. The temperature dropped two degrees she said, and the air conditioning didn't have to work so hard. I told 'nails' and she wanted to know how she would be able to work? Showed her how to use a pen to turn the damn thing on.

I can't say that I work all that hard. Most of the afternoon I sat in my office playing with the cameras. I wonder if people are aware how much they are watched all the time? I found out that there are cameras in the changing rooms too, how weird is that? Didn't see anyone there, but the screen said it was both the women's and men's lockers, one room each for the office and two each for the food plant. No cameras in the john's though, thank God.

March 13th, Thursday

Visited the food plant today for the first time. Not my area really, but surveillance is and my predecessor had reported a malfunction, so a repairman showed up out of nowhere.

Fortunately he knew the routine because I didn't. It isn't just to walk in there and do what you need to do. Oh no, that would be too easy. The guy - Matt was his name - showed me to one of the food plant's changing rooms where we had to strip and shower before entering another room where we got new clothes, hairnets, gloves and all. Then we could enter. His tools could, for some reason, go right over and be picked up, but he said it was restricted use only. It didn't take long in there: he replaced a camera, checked a circuit board and replaced that too, and then we left.

It was easier getting out, just undress by your locker, throw the clothes and stuff in a laundry bin, get dressed and leave. Matt told me about the first time he had been there. He had forgotten to bring his toolkit and had to go through the shower-and-change procedure again. Then he found out that he had the wrong type of replacements with him: one more time! All in all he had showered-and-changed six times before he had finished...

Matt was a nice guy. We had to go to my office to check that everything worked and he taught me a lot in the process. Each camera can be set in two modes: motion sensitive or timer. That means that they are either active when movement is detected or between certain hours, and that is to save storage space on the hard-drive, or actually hard-drives: each camera has its own in a nearby room.

He accessed the drive for the camera he had replaced and showed me how to find a certain day and time, how to copy the file to a portable drive or even a smartphone if anything happened that should be kept longer than the usual storage time. There was much more than that I could do if needed, and he gave me a short introduction, saying that as long as I didn't change anything in the 'setup file' nothing could go wrong.

He also told me news about why my predecessor had been sacked: he was stupid! When he had nothing special to do he got bored, and when he got bored he went to his office, locked the door and slept. For hours. Finally people started to wonder where he was, and when there was an accident one day and the pictures from the cameras were needed Patricia unlocked the door to get them herself and found him on a mattress on the floor.

I won't do that mistake, of that I am sure.

March 18th, Tuesday

Have spent the last few days moving desks, chairs, computers and file cabinets around. Patricia got the idea that it would be better if she had a PA, a personal assistant. I found out that it meant that instead of handing out assignments randomly herself, her PA would get everything to handle any way she wanted. Can't see much difference to be honest. The PA had to sit close to her in a separate room and so Patricia had to change room too because her old room lay isolated to one side of the office. That in turn meant that six others who shared two rooms had to move, and that meant... Women!!

Not only that, but my orders changed by the hour: 'Put my things over there', 'No, that looks to cramped, over there is better', 'No, I have to face the door to welcome any visitors'.

Three days, three whole days, but now it is finally done. That is, if they haven't changed their minds again tomorrow. Wouldn't be surprised.

March 19th, Wednesday

It seems as if they are happy with the move after all. A new girl started at the office today, Sally is her name, young, blonde, cute. 'Nails' got fired after protesting that she couldn't take a PM before her nail polish had dried. Kind of expected that to happen I must say.

I got the job showing Sally around, getting her computer adjusted, assign a locker and so on. She seems to be shy, didn't say a lot and never looked me in the eyes. Nice girl though, definitely an upgrade from 'Nails', and her nails are cut short and without polish.

March 20th, Thursday

Had time to play around with surveillance today. Took a tour around the office now and again to show that I was awake, but other than that I could do what I wanted.

Followed Patricia around on the monitors when she guided VIPs. Cool, and I can't get enough of her boobs, especially from above: what a cleavage! Wonder if I can apply for new cameras in a low position to look up her skirt too? Probably not...

Had a theft in the men's office-locker when I was about to leave. Patricia called me when I was on my way to my car and asked me to check it out. Of course I did, I want to stay on her good side even if it isn't on top of her in bed.

Found the pictures and copied them to a memory stick, checked the logs for the access control and printed it. Brought it to Patricia and gave her the name of the likely thief. I was her favourite janitor right then: her only janitor, but even so. Guess it means another employee will be sacked but that ain't my problem.

March 21st, Friday

I'm a fucking genius!! Maybe a bit slow at times but still a genius!

That thing with the thief yesterday came back to me when I was about to fall asleep last night. In the video you can see the thief enter, pick up the wallet from the open locker with clothes spread over a bench, then leave. The office staff usually doesn't shower, they sit at their desks most of the day and wear their private clothes. But, we have access to a gym if we want to exercise, and right now it is also the yearly health check-up, mandatory I might add, and not to take away time from work it is done after people have finished for the day. When people visit the doctor they shower in advance, right? And, if they have an hour or two to spend after work before the check-up they might visit the gym, right? The women too...

I checked it out today, going through the pictures from all the women's changing rooms, and the gym cams also (hotties sweating in gym clothes ain't bad either, right?) from the evening before. Jackpot! A free private strip show! Well, most of them are not much too cheer about, but a few are! Good Lord, some are! Think I'm gonna work some overtime and watch them in real time. I've stocked up on DVD's and flash drives after work today.

March 24th, Monday

Found out that the new girl, Sally, is a fitness instructor in her free time and it is easy to believe when you see her. How I found out? Patricia wanted to see me in her office this morning.

Normally only the night guards are allowed to be on site on weekends and after ten in the evening weekdays, except for the bosses of course who do as they like anyway, but from now on everyone will have access to the changing rooms and the gym on weekends from 8 AM to 10 PM if they book a time with... Sally!

Yep, she will have workout sessions with those who want to get in shape. Patricia said that it was an attempt to get healthier employees, if it works well it will be permanent and people will be compensated in some way. I will get the schedules from Sally, week for week, and will have to give the participants access for the hours they have booked, plus time to get changed and, I imagine, stumble out the doors afterwards. This could be interesting.

March 25th, Tuesday

Is Sally fit or is she fit? Jeeze, got her on the cameras from last evening, in the gym and the changing room. Yes, I saw her naked and she is a Goddess!! She stayed behind after work and changed to her gym clothes. First glance at her! She stripped out of her office clothes, shoes, socks, jacket, shirt, skirt, bra and knickers, and she wasn't in any hurry either.

She bent and stretched all the time and when she was naked she touched her toes ten times with straight legs, hands flat against each foot. Then she arched her back with arms reaching towards the ceiling. God, those boobs of hers are perfect! Not as big as Patricia's seems to be, but full and round and firm. The nipples were almost as big as the areola, but not standing out much unfortunately.

Then, when I thought she would relax again, she bent back even further and put her hands on the floor behind her with feet's firmly on the floor too! I had to have another look to believe what I saw, but it was true. Due to the size of the changing room and several rows of lockers there are three cameras in there from different positions, and I watched her do that thing from three directions. It was amazing.

From one position I saw her from the front, feet's separated a bit and pussy facing the camera. She has a small landing strip and seems to be a natural blonde from what I saw.

Then she bounced back up again, stretched from side to side a couple of times, put on shorts, a camisole, socks and gym shoes and left. No underwear at all and the camisole had a quite deep neckline.

I didn't watch her much in the gym but she worked hard for two fucking hours from what I could tell of the glimpses. Yeah, I downloaded everything to two discs to enjoy later, but I was more interested in seeing her strip again and it was worth it. She glistened from sweat and the camisole was drenched and clung to her boobs. She sat naked on the bench for quite a while, scratching and rubbing from time to time, boobs and crotch too. Then she disappeared into the showers. Damn thing that there are no cameras in there, but I saw her return all wet and drying herself. It was almost a relief when she got dressed and left, I was so turned on. Will be hard to top that, ever.

March 26th, Wednesday

Almost blew it today. Patricia wanted to see me in her office after lunch and when I got there she said: 'Sally tried out the gym yesterday'.

'Yeah, I saw that, for two hours.' I replied without thinking.

'You did?' she asked and stared at me with a raised eyebrow.

'Shit,!' I thought 'that was stupid, really stupid.'

I was about to admit that I had watched Sally in the changing room on the cameras when Patricia shook her head and smiled:

'You checked the access log this morning of course. That is your duty after all, to see if anything has happened. I forgot that. Anyway, she wanted to see what we had and how it works before she start with her groups, and she has made a wish list. We have a budget for staff welfare and I got a little extra for this on the side. She knows her stuff but want someone to help her with practical things like repairs, installation and so on. Do you work out yourself, Jim?'

'Sometimes' I had to admit 'but I'm not a fanatic. Half-an-hour, an hour each week is enough for me.'

'Then you know how the things are supposed to work anyway. I want you to help Sally with this. Use as much of your time that you can spare and extra time will be compensated for too. This has top priority for now and I want to see your name on the list for her first group also. If she thinks you can do it I want you to lead groups yourself after a while, but first she will teach you the basics.'

So I guess I will be a fitness instructor now. How the fuck could I get into this mess?

March 27th, Thursday

Spent most of the day with Sally in the gym. Haven't seen it before other than on the cameras, and was impressed. It is well equipped and large, almost as big as the one I go to in town. Sally had a writing pad with her that she flipped pages on as she told me what she wanted. She wore the gym shorts and camisole again and I had a hard time concentrating on what she said with the top of her breasts in view. When she got up on a treadmill and started running, boobs jolting, I definitely lost track of what she was saying. She noticed of course and stopped, snapping her fingers right in front of me.

'Hello, earth calling!' she said and I snapped out of it.

'Sorry, something sounded odd from the motor or gear I think. I was wondering if it ought to sound like that.' I lied. I wouldn't have heard if it sounded like a marching band.

'Really? I haven't noticed, but I want someone to have a look at this anyway, can't have a treadmill that changes speed by itself, so check on the sound at the same time then.'

After that she told me to sit down at a machine where you work the thighs sideways inwards. I had seen one before but never used it and I thought I would split in half when I tried it. It was an awkward movement and heavy. Then, suddenly, there was no resistance at all and my legs slammed together.

'That' she said 'is dangerous and has to be fixed too. These two are top priority to be repaired, the rest is minor problems. Here, take my list and see what you can do about everything, and call a repairman if you have to please. Then there is this list with new equipment I want. No machines but ropes, step boards and things like that. I want some place to store it, easy to access but out of the way so people don't stumble over it.'

We discussed that for awhile, me with my eyes glued to her boobs, and then she wanted to see me work out with her. Christ she is tough! She started up and told me to do what she did and after ten minutes I was exhausted!

That was when she said:

'That was the warm-up, a little shorter than I usually do, but we won't do a full program today: I have a few things I have to do in the office before I go to the medical tonight.'

I have to watch the video tomorrow and see if my tongue actually reached the floor or if it only felt that way.

March 28th, Friday

It didn't. My tongue I mean, it didn't reach the floor but I looked as if I was going to have a heart-attack any moment in the end. Sally, on the other hand, looked like she was having a leisurely day on the beach. She is going to kill me if I am to join her groups. That is, if I don't die from heart failure watching her naked in the changing room before that.

I have finished downloading all pictures of naked women there is on the hard-drives now, so from now on I only have to check for new ones. Apart from Sally there is a dozen or so worth seeing, but she is the top number this far, and I doubt that anyone will get close to beating her. No sign of Patricia in the nude yet, though.

March 31st, Monday

Was recruited to Sally's first fitness group today. Tried to avoid it but couldn't, so at 5.30 this evening I was one of six in the gym with her. Four women and another guy, or old man I should say: he must have been close to sixty at least. The women I recognized from the cameras, all of them work in the food plant, none of them under forty in age. Frank, the older guy, beat me in every way. He was more limber, stronger, faster, everything! Even half of the women smiled and joked afterwards when I could hardly stand up, the bitches. To make it even worse Sally told us that it had been an introduction to show us the moves, the routine. Next week we will start for real. For real?

April 1st, Tuesday

Was fooled today by Sally. She said she was impressed with the effort I put in at the workout and smiled sweetly. For a moment there I believed her until I remembered how the others handled it and what day it is today. I didn't tell her that I understood though, just smiled and said thanks.

April 4th, Friday

We got the new gym equipment today: damn they were fast with that delivery, we ordered them this Tuesday! A pallet full, and it weighed, a lot: close to a thousand pounds. Ropes and step boards like she said, but also kettle bells, hula hoops, weight belts and more. Guess who got to carry all that, piece by piece, to the gym, unpack it and store it away?

Decided that I will have to get in shape on my own to stand a chance. Sally's joke about being impressed hit a sore spot. I'm going to run at least five miles both tomorrow and on Sunday, even Monday if I am still alive after Sally's session.

April 6th, Sunday

Ow! Ran again today, second day in a row and I feel it. How the fuck am I gonna get through Sally's workout tomorrow? Guess I could call in sick...

April 7th, Monday

Halin24
Halin24
82 Followers