Diary of a Cyber Slut

Story Info
Casual encounters arranged online.
1.9k words
3.6
11.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday 1st February 2011

Dear Diary,

Last night was very enjoyable. I meet up with Mark after work at the usual bar. I was there early as usual and changed into my short black mini and white tank top which was perfectly tight. Underneath I put on light blue sheer thong panties and matching bra. I forgot to put my high heels into my bag before going to work so I had to wear my work shoes.

I got the usual looks when I went up towards the bar. It wasn't hard to pick out Mark. He was exactly like his pictures, the rims of his glasses much thicker up close and personal. We exchanged pleasantries and then he ordered me a drink and we sat down.

Mark was extremely nervous. Gone were the quite witty comments that he made in his emails. He was all tensed up. After a while I just asked him out straight, "Why are you so nervous". He told me that he hadn't been on a date for over a year since which was when he broke up with his last girlfriend. Then he said that he would never in his dreams chat up a girl like me because I would be out of his league! Flattery gets you everywhere with me. As soon as he said that I asked him did he want to show me his place? I think my abruptness caught him off guard, it does with most guys in fairness, but it didn't take him long to grab his coat and lead me out of the bar.

His place was only around the corner from the bar. It was on the third floor, a spacious open planned apartment. The place was immaculate. Nothing seemed to be out of place. It's amazing how some guys can be so neat and tidy and other's just pure slobs, I guess it can be the same with girls. I'm no angel!

We sat down and had a few glasses of wine to drink. The more he drank the less tense he was. I don't know why he was so nervous, like he had a sure thing sitting beside him.

Once I felt that he was a bit more comfortable I started to tease him by asking quite intimate questions. I think I first said that I assumed since he hadn't date for over a year he hadn't had sex for that long either. He was getting a bit more used to my style of questioning by then and wasn't as taken back. He just nodded and said "unfortunately so". I then cheekily asked him how often he masturbated. He flinched a little more at this question and before he could answer I asked him if he had masturbated looking at the pictures I had sent him. He just smiled at me. I took this as my cue to get the ball rolling and started massaging his crotch and once I felt a bulge in his pants I unzipped his pants and released his semi erect his member.

He just froze as I went down on my knees in front of him as he sat on the sofa. I held his dick in both my hands and started to move them in tandem up and down his shaft. He got a bit more exciting when my head moved down towards his dick and push it inside my mouth. I wanted to make Mark blow his load as quickly as I could. I figure that guys who had blown their first load usually were able to last much longer once they got going again.

Mark didn't really care what I was planning. He just sat there slouched back on the sofa as I bopped up and down on his cock pausing briefly every so often to lick his shaft with my tongue. I then started massaging his balls with one hand and the other hand pumped his cock in between my sucking actions. I pushed my head further and further down on his cock until I gagged. I think the sound of me gagging on his cock was the final straw. I could see that he was trying hard to hold it back but eventually he gave in and tapped me on my head and managed to spurt out "I'm cumming, I'm Cummming". Of course I didn't stop; I love a load of hot cum! It felt like it was a year's supply of cum that came out, it just kept coming and coming. I had to swallow in at least three different gulps.

He was just blown away and sat back on the sofa bedazzled. I sat down beside him and washed down all that cum with another glass of wine. My panties were soaked at this stage and I just kicked of my shoes and slide them down my legs. Spreading my legs apart, I lift my mini enough so he could see my exposed pussy. It was perfectly smooth as it was last shaved on Sunday. I started to rub my clit with a couple of fingers. It didn't take him long to realise that Little Miss Pussy was on the loose. He moved closer to me and replaced my had with his. I was really unsure how to read him and whether he was going to move down and give me a lick out. Of course I would never ask or push a guy into giving me head, after all they should have the common decency to do it without being asked or told, especially after I gave them a BJ. I need not have worried about Mark, he was eager to please me. He first started to kiss me and massage my breasts through my top. After a few minutes he hoisted my top up over my head and without too much fuss was able to unclasp my bra.

It didn't take too long for my exposed nipples to extend to their full length. He had great fun pull and teasing them. He stopped kissing me and moved his head down towards my breasts and in turn took each nipple and breast in his mouth sucking quite hard on them. One of his hands was now between my legs and rubbing against my clit. He must have spent ages alternating between my breasts, I didn't complain, it was pure ecstasy have my breasts sucked and my clit massaged together. Eventually he released my breasts from his mouth and knelt down in between my spread legs. My pussy and the cushion underneath me were now saturated at this stage. His tongue action on my clit wasn't great as he kept moving away from the areas I needed attention the most. I took matters into my own hands as such and wrapped my legs around his upper torso pulling his face and flailing tongue tight against my clit allowing me to grind against him. He didn't have too much to do or too much option in the matter. I guess luckily for him I came pretty quickly, even by my standards and saved his faced from being worn off!

He waited patiently as I came down from my orgasm. I think we made out for a few minutes on the sofa before I suggested that we moved to the bedroom. I don't have any problem with sofa sex, it's great for those ones which I want over early, but he had a really nice sofa and I had already soaked one cushion!

He had a decent sized bed in the room, at least a queen. I removed my mini once we got into the room as it was only going to get in the way. I then helped him to get fully undressed. He started kissing me again. I really like that; some of the guys don't do enough of it or are terrible at it. Mark was a good kisser and done plenty of it.

We lay down on the bed and I got on top of him. I could feel that life was now back in his dick and let it slip inside my cunt. As always I am a firm believer that size does matter, a bit at least. Mark was probably on the bigger side of average. It filled up my pussy nicely anyway and after a few thrust his erection was as hard as when I gave him the BJ.

I started riding his hard cock, keeping a good steady tempo. At first he just lay there but then his hands reached behind me and cupped my ass checks allowing him to pull me down harder onto his shaft. His hips then started to move with me and I could feel his cock slide deeper and deeper inside of me. It felt amazing. I picked up the tempo bit by bit and he responded each time. I could then see his face tense up and he took over and really started to pump his dick hard up into my cunt. It's such a turn on seeing a guy about to cum and fucking as hard as he can to make himself cum. I matched his increase in tempo and we were no fucking as fast as we could. Obviously it wasn't all that long since he had last blown his load so it was taking him longer to reach the point of no return. After a minute or two of the frantic grinding I could feel another orgasm build up inside. I redoubled my efforts again; I knew that there was a limited time before he was going to blow. I felt it coming closer and closer and just as I was about to cum I heard the loud moaning from Mark and the hot shot of cum explode into my cunt. I leaned back on his dick supporting my body with one hand behind my back and I used the other to rub my clit. I was so close that stopping wasn't an option. He must have seen this and used whatever energy he had left to return my continued grinding. This time the orgasm was really amazing. I just collapsed beside him and curled up. It last for a few minutes at least.

We both dozed off after that for at least an hour. When I woke up I tried to get up without waking him but he couldn't have sleeping to deeply. He was very complimentary saying I was amazing. As I was getting dressed he asked the dreaded question "do you want meet up again?" On this occasion it was much easier to answer this. I told him that I would love to see him again and that I would be in touch soon to set something up.

Score: Okay so for Mark's score I think I will give him a 7/10. He was very pleasant to be with, the usual extra mark for good hygiene, and when it came to the sex was quite attentive and I did get two orgasms out of it. I guess he lost marks because he was sometimes uninvolved in the sex, didn't show too much imagination and the night ended slightly on the early side. Overall a good performance and I think he could be better the next time around!

So onto tonight. His name is Dave (so he says anyway!). He works in computers, 30 years old, doesn't wear any glasses according to the pictures I have seen which is strange for a geek! From his emails he seems a bit strange but you can never really tell. He lives on the other side of town so going to have to leg it after work to be able to get changed. Still not sure what I am going to wear! Better go and get ready or I will be late for work.