Diary of a Dedicated Dominatrix

Story Info
Mistress enjoys her pretty pet.
1.1k words
4.04
39.9k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 10/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would stand you naked before me in the middle of the room, your arms clasped behind your back, feet shoulder width apart. I want you to display yourself to me.

"Are you proud of your body?" I ask. "Are you?"

"Yes miss, I'm proud of how firm it is. I'm proud of the look on other people's faces when they see it, how happy it makes them. Is that okay?"

"Yes, that's good, you should be proud of that body. Show me how proud you are...touch your breasts. Caress them for me." As instructed you bring your hands to your chest and slowly begin to trace your fingers along the swell of your wonderful tits, so full and round. I watch as your nipples begin to harden before my eyes. "Pinch them," I command. Again, you obey, rolling your growing nubs between your forefingers and thumbs.

I walk around behind you, you can feel my warm breath on your back. "Continue," I whisper in your ear, as my hands come to rest against your shoulders. I lightly trail my prettily manicured nails down your back to the top of your ass, then outwards across your hips. Slowly I work my way to your stomach, and then my nails work upwards towards your chest, teasing along the sides of your breasts, then stopping, idly running circles across your soft flesh.

"Take your hair in your hands, and hold it up on top of your head." As you follow this instruction, you expose your neck to me from behind, and open your firm tits to me. I begin to nuzzle and kiss at your neck, and you arch your back to my mouth.

"Do you want me to touch your nipples?" I sigh into your ear, with a gentle flick of the tongue thrown in for good measure.

"Oh please, miss"

"Oh please what my little girl?!"

"Oh please touch my nipples, miss. Please"

Still licking along your neck and shoulder, my hands come around and fully cup your wonderful breasts. I feel your nipples pressing into my palms. I hold my fingers to your mouth, and you wet them with your tongue. I then begin to pinch your nipples with my moist fingers, delighting in the colour as they darken. I don't bring you pain, but intensity. You can feel me grinding my hips forward against you, rubbing my pussy against your ass. You begin to moan softly.

"Are you wet?"

"Mmmm, yes miss. I am so hot and wet."

"Would you like to touch yourself?"

"Yes, please miss!"

"Yes? You want to touch your pussy? Rub your swollen clit? Are you sure?"

"Oh yes, pleeeeease miss. Please let me touch myself for you."

I come around before you, standing just out of reach, and begin taking off my clothes. Slowly revealing my body to you, my own full breasts, my smooth stomach, my sweet pussy. You can't help but lick your lips. I pull a chair over, and sit in front of you. "Now, you may play with yourself."

Your hands move down between your legs, your fine, dirty blonde hair falling back around your face. One hand begins rubbing your clit, the other moves lower, allowing you to slide a finger inside yourself. I sit, watching as you try and relieve yourself. I shift back in the chair, sliding my ass forward in the seat. I spread my legs, exposing myself to you. I begin to run a finger gently along my slit, and you can see I am wet. I know you want a taste.

I slip the finger deep inside myself, and pull it out slick with my juices. I hold it out to you, and you quickly step forward, drop to your knees beside the chair, and suck my finger into your mouth. Swirling your tongue over it, you savour my essence.

I reach for you, taking a handful of your hair, and pull your mouth to mine. We kiss deeply. I love the feel and taste of your lips, the feeling of your tongue in my mouth, so warm and alive. Breaking the kiss, I force your head down, and you begin sucking on my nipple. Again, I am pleased by your mouth. But I want more. Guiding you with your hair, I push you farther down and position your mouth at my pussy.

"I need a good licking, is my little girl ready?" You nod, and I bury your pretty face in my wet cunt. I can feel you kiss and lick along my lips, and with one long lick from the bottom to the top, you begin sucking on my clit, just how I like it.

"Finger me," I say, and you begin to work two fingers in and out of me. "That's right. Fuck me. Fuck me with your hand!" You build your pace, and soon my hips are bucking underneath your mouth. I still have a handful of your hair, and you struggle to keep up. "Don't stop little girl, don't stop!! Make me cum!" Encouraged, your hand is a blur, and your warm, wet tongue toying across my clit is too much. I begin to cum, but dutifully you ride every wave, until I finally rest still in the chair. I reach down and caress your face as you kneel before me.

"Is miss pleased?" You ask.

"Yes, but miss wants to put a smile on her little girl's face too. Lie back, my pet. Spread your legs for me." You do as you're told, and look up at me as I rise. I lie between your legs, and lick all along your inner thighs. I want you too badly to tease you right now, so my mouth quickly moves to your waiting cunt. Sucking your clit between my lips, I flick my tongue over it, while returning the favour and finger fucking you. Your hands move to your tits, squeezing them, rubbing them as my mouth works wonders. I love your taste. I turn my hand so I can roll your clit under my thumb while still working two fingers in and out of you. My tongue continues to play at your clit from above, my thumb applying delightful pressure from below, until you feel you must explode.

"Oh miss, oh miss, I'm going to cum!" I don't say anything, but maintain my efforts, allowing you your release. Your thighs clamping down alongside my head, you begin to buck and shake against my mouth, desperate for complete contact. You cum with a loud cry, your breath coming in deep gasps. I slow my ministrations, as you ride out the last waves of your orgasm. I slide up towards your face, and lying over you, we kiss again, tasting each other on our tongues, you feel the warm weight of my breasts between us. I again trail my fingers along your jawline as we kiss. A moment I don't want to end.

"Oh miss, I love you so completely. My mind and body are yours."

"I know my pet. They are."